PDA

View Full Version : Your FIRED!

welk2party
11-30-2004, 03:42 PM
The GM brought me in the office and told me that my management style does not fit their business model so we are terminating you effective immediately. :frown: I asked what style is that? They said I do not micro manage enough and that I would be better suited working with experienced people. Whatever that means. I guess I am back on the job market again. :frown: :cry:

FMluvswater
11-30-2004, 03:44 PM
That sucks. Hopefully your next job will be so great you'll be grateful to the jerk who just fired you. :clover: Good luck to you.

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
11-30-2004, 03:47 PM
The GM brought me in the office and told me that my management style does not fit their business model so we are terminating you effective immediately. :frown: I asked what style is that? They said I do not micro manage enough and that I would be better suited working with experienced people. Whatever that means. I guess I am back on the job market again. :frown: :cry:
not good, what work did you do

welk2party
11-30-2004, 03:54 PM
Thanks for the support. I was mad for a while but realized it's only a job and that I can probably get another without a problem. I was a Sales Manager in the mortgage business. I still have a part time job, but it is way part time.

NashvilleBound
11-30-2004, 03:58 PM
I heard StarLoans is hiring. :idea:

Sleek-Jet
11-30-2004, 04:00 PM
Which one? That way we can avoid it...

bunny 166
11-30-2004, 04:05 PM
I'm sorry to hear that, welk, but sometimes change is for the better...we get stuck in ruts and we don't even realize it, and then something comes along and turns everything upside down...it will work out for the best-trust me! Good luck to you-you'll do just fine!! :clover: ;)

welk2party
11-30-2004, 04:05 PM
Which one? That way we can avoid it...
Trimerica Mortgage Corporation

welk2party
11-30-2004, 04:06 PM
I'm sorry to hear that, welk, but sometimes change is for the better...we get stuck in ruts and we don't even realize it, and then something comes along and turns everything upside down...it will work out for the best-trust me! Good luck to you-you'll do just fine!! :clover: ;)
I know you all are right. I think it has not quite hit me yet. Although it feels weird to be home during the day.

Mrs.RoxySnow
11-30-2004, 04:16 PM
Sorry to hear about your job, I feel for you, I went through the same thing recently. But look at it this way, now you don't have to work New Years Eve! ;)

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
11-30-2004, 04:18 PM
Sorry to hear about your job, I feel for you, I went through the same thing recently. But look at it this way, now you don't have to work New Years Eve! ;)
lmao, you always see the bright side

MAINEVENT
11-30-2004, 04:19 PM
Thats some bullshit cause i have to work on New Years :eat: :lightsabe LOL :D
Hey I was waiting last night and no ring :hammer2: :sleeping:

Racer277
11-30-2004, 04:20 PM
Sales Manager in the mortgage business
You are still a SM in the mortgage business, and I would think in this re economy you won't have a problem working in no time.
There are plenty of RE Agent's on this board that should know of good mortgage houses.
Good Luck to you, R277

welk2party
11-30-2004, 04:30 PM
You are still a SM in the mortgage business, and I would think in this re economy you won't have a problem working in no time.
There are plenty of RE Agent's on this board that should know of good mortgage houses.
Good Luck to you, R277
I have already set up an interview and it has not even been 5 hours so I am feeling better about it. Just kind of ruins my Christmas plans since I won't likely be working in December.

Racer277
11-30-2004, 04:37 PM
You never know.
All of a sudden there are A LOT of people thinking and praying for you. ;)

Mrs.RoxySnow
11-30-2004, 04:44 PM
I only said that because for the last 8 years I've had to work New Year's Eve. I was in on the production side of the mortgage business (loan processor) and the last day of the month is crunch time.
Now...when is a good time to call you? :D

MAINEVENT
11-30-2004, 04:46 PM
I only said that because for the last 8 years I've had to work New Year's Eve. I was in on the production side of the mortgage business (loan processor) and the last day of the month is crunch time.
Now...when is a good time to call you? :D
After 5pm on my cell :sleeping: :D ;)