tha boss dont mind if you act tha fool.

HM
11-30-2004, 04:51 PM
tha boss dont mind if you act tha fool.
It is nice to see you back to your true expertise. :wink:

Blown 472
11-30-2004, 05:26 PM
It is nice to see you back to your true expertise. :wink:
Yeah, slamming you with facts that you cant answer gets boring after awhile.

HM
11-30-2004, 05:35 PM
Yeah, slamming you with facts that you cant answer gets boring after awhile.
So does analyzing how your paranoid conspiracy riddled mind blocks your ability to see the truth and the big picture. :hammer2:
:wink:

HM
11-30-2004, 05:37 PM
hey, have you seen this site: www.f uckfrance.com (www.****france.com) ?
Gotta love the domain name!! I admit, they are a bit biased. :(

MagicMtnDan
11-30-2004, 05:46 PM
Hey Blown,
(this space left intentionally blank)

Blown 472
11-30-2004, 05:51 PM
Hey Blown,
(this space left intentionally blank)
You know there are online dating services that could even get YOU laid.

Blown 472
11-30-2004, 05:53 PM
So does analyzing how your paranoid conspiracy riddled mind blocks your ability to see the truth and the big picture. :hammer2:
:wink:
Back to the "big picture" huh, seems you never answered my question about Fernand Marcos. Picture a bit fuzzy for ya?? :D

HM
11-30-2004, 05:58 PM
Back to the "big picture" huh, seems you never answered my question about Fernand Marcos. Picture a bit fuzzy for ya?? :D
Nope, just not gonna give you a history lesson to someone who refuses to learn. You don't seem to get the big picture.....duh. Every response by you is...what about this thing taken out of context. For some reason, I keep humming a kinks tune when I see your posts...."I'm not going crazy, I'm just a bit mad"
Paranoia deep destroya.
I think you new meds have taken away your deviant sense of humor.

Blown 472
11-30-2004, 06:06 PM
Nope, just not gonna give you a history lesson to someone who refuses to learn. You don't seem to get the big picture.....duh. Every response by you is...what about this thing taken out of context. For some reason, I keep humming a kinks tune when I see your posts...."I'm not going crazy, I'm just a bit mad"
Paranoia deep destroya.
I think you new meds have taken away your deviant sense of humor.
This is like flogging a dead horse. Don't you have some snake oil to sell??

HM
11-30-2004, 06:18 PM
This is like flogging a dead horse. Don't you have some snake oil to sell??
Outa snake oil, but just got a shipment of bridges in Brooklyn and some swamp land in Florida. Also, just shipped off some ice to Alaska.
Hey, shouldn't you be hard at work being the "problem solver" at work? :hammer2:
:cool:

Blown 472
11-30-2004, 06:56 PM
Outa snake oil, but just got a shipment of bridges in Brooklyn and some swamp land in Florida. Also, just shipped off some ice to Alaska.
Hey, shouldn't you be hard at work being the "problem solver" at work? :hammer2:
:cool:
Nope, they are plumb outa problems, so I just goes in an gets me a paycheck.

Mrs.Racer277
11-30-2004, 07:41 PM
Aren't you guys in the wrong forum fighting??? :confused:
Kiss and make up or go sit in the corner! :hammer2: :hammer2:

HM
12-01-2004, 08:07 AM
Aren't you guys in the wrong forum fighting??? :confused:
Kiss and make up or go sit in the corner! :hammer2: :hammer2:
Hey, the floggings will continue until morale improves! Or in blown's case...until morals improve. :rollside:
Actually, this has been the first semi humerous thread we have had in a while! I thought the snake oil comment was quite funny!

Mrs.Racer277
12-01-2004, 08:26 AM
Hey, the floggings will continue until morale improves! Or in blown's case...until morals improve. :rollside:
Actually, this has been the first semi humerous thread we have had in a while! I thought the snake oil comment was quite funny!
Yikes! :2purples: I would hate to see not humorous! :rollside: :rolleyes:

HM
12-01-2004, 08:53 AM
Yikes! :2purples: I would hate to see not humorous! :rollside: :rolleyes:
Dare to venture down to the political rhetoric forum, if you have the stomach!
LOL
Blown is cool, even if we majorly disagree. Atleast he stands his ground and would rather tell you what he thinks of you and doesn't hide behind unsigned red chicklets and multiple screen names.

Mrs.Racer277
12-01-2004, 08:56 AM
Dare to venture down to the political rhetoric forum, if you have the stomach!
LOL
Blown is cool, even if we majorly disagree. Atleast he stands his ground and would rather tell you what he thinks of you and doesn't hide behind unsigned red chicklets and multiple screen names.
OH NO I stay out of there! ;) Sandbars is much safer. :D ;)