PDA

View Full Version : I have to go set up a computer Guru!

Kim Hanson
11-30-2004, 05:25 PM
See ya in a bit sausage bitter.........( . )( . )......oh! I mean donut boy! :D I didn't know you could dance also....... :squiggle:
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/72Guru8.jpg

Kim Hanson
11-30-2004, 05:28 PM
Is that Billy B playing the guitar :p ........( . )( . ).....Is this round 3 or 2 ? :confused: ............

V-DRIVES RULE
11-30-2004, 05:29 PM
This post is the shear non talent of Kim Hanson!!!

Kim Hanson
11-30-2004, 05:31 PM
THIS POST IS REAL LAME!!undefined
Your lame and undefinded, but we have to listen to you and you post to all..so shut up and watch then..........( . )( . )........... :rolleyes:

Roland the Fisherman
11-30-2004, 05:34 PM
I think it's "Jim Anderson and his Incredible Flying Taco Dancers.....cha cha cha". Hey that reminds me, where in the %$&^#$@ is my shirt?

uclahater
11-30-2004, 05:45 PM
I think it's "Jim Anderson and his Incredible Flying Taco Dancers.....cha cha cha". Hey that reminds me, where in the %$&^#$@ is my shirt?
Its in a Box :hammer2: I'll mail it to ya when I unpack :idea: :D :supp:
KIMMY I have to give you credit you continually get your ASS handed to ya, and you never give up :hammer2: You always keep comin back for more, and every once in a while you actually post somethin funny like the above PIC :jawdrop: :eat:

Jetboatguru
11-30-2004, 06:42 PM
Canada's country idiot thinks he has done something magical. So did ya already spend todays paycheck on your 4 pack of beer. Keep striving for the stars Kim and you may make assistant toilet engineer. Then you can buy the whole 6 pack.
Note to Kim:
turn in all the aluminum cans that are at your bedside and get the cash. You probably have 3-5,000 (US) in cans.
Kim- hey fuc ker i want turn in deez cans for some money (.)(.)
recycler guy- um, was that english dirtboy?
Kim- suck me you fu ckin ass hole, i Kim hanson, i post under real name and photo chop have mad skills. shut up and take deez cans i need to buy beer and cigs .
recycler guy- Dude, you came all the over here in piss stained tighty whiteys?These cans are from 1983 and are all rusted. They aren't worth anything you greasy long hair cave dweller.
Kim- piss off gerbil ass i Kim hanson i great photochopper that has no brain. by da way my credit cards are maxed from gambling debts. (.)(.)
recycler guy- I have only read about people like you. I never knew you actually existed you knuckledragging neanderthal with stupid hair.

You Te
11-30-2004, 07:16 PM
And Guru gets his ass kicked again by Kim Hanson. :eek:
You Te

Bobby Knight
11-30-2004, 07:17 PM
WOW.... Back at it again boys....

Jetboatguru
11-30-2004, 07:20 PM
You are next uncle Pencil arms

Jordy
11-30-2004, 07:33 PM
And Guru gets his ass kicked again by Kim Hanson. :eek:
You Te
Don't know what game you're scoring, golf perhaps? High score wins in this game You Te. :D

V-DRIVES RULE
11-30-2004, 07:35 PM
Tony wiped the FLOOR with Mr Hanson floor cleaner BuWAAAAA

You Te
11-30-2004, 07:55 PM
You are next uncle Pencil arms
Careful there Guru, these pencil arms may draw all over you. :hammerhea
You Te

You Te
11-30-2004, 07:59 PM
Don't know what game you're scoring, golf perhaps? High score wins in this game You Te. :D
If high score wins, you ladies better get with it and put some points on the board.
You Te

Jordy
11-30-2004, 07:59 PM
If high score wins, you ladies better get with it and put some points on the board.
You Te
Quite to the contrary, I think that the car boat machine is slowing down to give Hanson a chance at some sympathy points. :D :D :D

V-DRIVES RULE
11-30-2004, 08:00 PM
I can see it now a full on BRAWL v-drives versus WHACKERS!! no guns though! we be KUNG -FU FIGHTEN!!!!!!!!!!! :sqeyes: :burningm: :messedup: :mad:

You Te
11-30-2004, 08:12 PM
I can see it now a full on BRAWL v-drives versus WHACKERS!! no guns though! we be KUNG -FU FIGHTEN!!!!!!!!!!! :sqeyes: :burningm: :messedup: :mad:
That's great VDR, I love Chinese food. :2purples: :2purples:
You Te

You Te
11-30-2004, 08:24 PM
Quite to the contrary, I think that the car boat machine is slowing down to give Hanson a chance at some sympathy points. :D :D :D
I see Jordan, in other words, they are putting their boat's in the water, everyone knows a flat bottom does it's best work on the trailer.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
You Te

Jordy
11-30-2004, 08:27 PM
I see Jordan, in other words, they are putting their boat's in the water, everyone knows a flat bottom does it's best work on the trailer.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
You Te
This coming from the self proclaimed King of the Trailer Queens?? Is it just me or is that ironic? :D :D :D

Kachina26
11-30-2004, 08:32 PM
See ya in a bit sausage bitter
Maybe if you put some sugar on it, it won't be so bitter .

Forkin' Crazy
11-30-2004, 09:03 PM
See ya in a bit sausage bitter.........( . )( . )......oh! I mean donut boy! :D I didn't know you could dance also....... :squiggle:
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/72Guru8.jpg
Looks like some of you "guys" would like the love scene from "Deliverance"! :)
This must be JB guru....or VDR?
http://www.destgulch.com/images/deliv05.jpg

Kim Hanson
11-30-2004, 09:12 PM
Canada's country idiot thinks he has done something magical. So did ya already spend todays paycheck on your 4 pack of beer. Keep striving for the stars Kim and you may make assistant toilet engineer. Then you can buy the whole 6 pack.
Note to Kim:
turn in all the aluminum cans that are at your bedside and get the cash. You probably have 3-5,000 (US) in cans.
Kim- hey fuc ker i want turn in deez cans for some money (.)(.)
recycler guy- um, was that english dirtboy?
Kim- suck me you fu ckin ass hole, i Kim hanson, i post under real name and photo chop have mad skills. shut up and take deez cans i need to buy beer and cigs .
recycler guy- Dude, you came all the over here in piss stained tighty whiteys?These cans are from 1983 and are all rusted. They aren't worth anything you greasy long hair cave dweller.
Kim- piss off gerbil ass i Kim hanson i great photochopper that has no brain. by da way my credit cards are maxed from gambling debts. (.)(.)
recycler guy- I have only read about people like you. I never knew you actually existed you knuckledragging neanderthal with stupid hair.
The donut must be stuck eh Tony..........( . )( . )......
Save the hot air, you will need it son........( . )( . )..........
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/72guru7.jpg :wink:

Kim Hanson
11-30-2004, 09:19 PM
Im not getting into your realm yet, donut boy I would get ready though! I have more game than you have balls penteco! :rolleyes: Bad day today?
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/72guru9.jpg look harder big boy! :p

Jetboatguru
11-30-2004, 09:19 PM
Is that suppose to be impressive my little Canadian retard? Keep trying Kim, you were better of calling me out to a fight. Which I love the back peddle job you pulled. Hey did your youngest daughter teach you your times tables today? Or, was she still trying to teach you the alphabet? Post away scarecrow!! IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dirk Jones
11-30-2004, 09:27 PM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/72guru9.jpg look harder big boy! :p[/QUOTE]
That is so funny, in Canada i guess. You stupid focker!!!

Kim Hanson
11-30-2004, 09:37 PM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/72guru9.jpg look harder big boy! :p
That is so funny, in Canada i guess. You stupid focker!!![/QUOTE]
I have picture for you Dick Head.....( . )( . )........
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/722345.jpg :yuk:

Dirk Jones
11-30-2004, 09:43 PM
Kimmy, Kimmy, kimmy...... I hate to hurt your feelings again, but you need to put the bottle down, take the helmet off, and pay more attention to the Mrs. We will not go any further at this time......unless needed.

Kim Hanson
11-30-2004, 09:48 PM
Kimmy, Kimmy, kimmy...... I hate to hurt your feelings again, but you need to put the bottle down, take the helmet off, and pay more attention to the Mrs. We will not go any further at this time......unless needed. What ever Dick!
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/72101bw.jpg

Jordy
11-30-2004, 10:07 PM
penteco!
OK, I just have to ask, WTF is that supposed to mean? I took some spanish and know quite a few Mexicans, but I don't speak fluent Canatard. Perhaps you could help me out here Kim. What are you trying to say???
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=8090&stc=1
:D :D :D

You Te
11-30-2004, 10:24 PM
OK, I just have to ask, WTF is that supposed to mean? I took some spanish What are you trying to say???
:D :D :D
You are, puro maricon. :eat:
You Te

Jordy
11-30-2004, 10:37 PM
You are, puro maricon. :eat:
You Te
Says the mariconcito. :D
I don't know if Kim is reaching for bendejo and trying to call Tony an asshole. I just can't figure what a pentaco is? Maybe a Canadian Del Taco??? :hammerhea

Rexone
11-30-2004, 10:52 PM
pentaco = A large five sided lunch dish prepared by Jim Anderson

Jordy
11-30-2004, 10:57 PM
pentaco = A large five sided lunch dish prepared by Jim Anderson
Jim Anderson makes too much sense to be Kim Hanson. Are you suggesting they have some kind of an accord and the whole "beef" is a front??? :D :D :D

CrazyHippy
11-30-2004, 11:05 PM
Jim is in denial about his unrequited love for Kim...
Sick Jim... Just Sick
BJH :D

lucky
12-01-2004, 07:08 AM
I can see it now a full on BRAWL v-drives versus WHACKERS!! no guns though! we be KUNG -FU FIGHTEN!!!!!!!!!!! :sqeyes: :burningm: :messedup: :mad: ohh yea - I can see it now - what are you a brown nose belt !!! :D high kicks have to be higher than your coffe table to be concidered high kicks - put down the chips and abandon ship ---- :D

BILLY.B
12-01-2004, 07:29 AM
everyone knows a flat bottom does it's best work on the trailer.
You Te Know reason to waste time and fuel on OB's. Hell the one's I saw at Phoenix (94mph) brought the roof down, and of course that would have any flatty running scared. So now go ahead You-Te and quote and change this all around like you always do. I purposely worded so it would be easy on you. You never did respond to taking you boat up to Bakersfield to get a time slip. If your afraid that the tires are dry rotted and won't make the trip us v-drive guys will loan you some, hell will give them to you, it would be worth it just to see you run the boat without all the weeds blocking the view.

You Te
12-01-2004, 07:50 AM
Hell the one's I saw at Phoenix (94mph) You never did respond to taking you boat up to Bakersfield to get a time slip.
Mr.B,
I have responded to you and others about Bakersfield more than once, try and remember this time.
Gee, let me think, Bakersfield, wait in line, make a pass, back on the trailer, now that's a trailer queen day, no thanks.
So are you saying all flat bottoms run over 94 mph in the 1/4 mile?
You Te

Jordy
12-01-2004, 08:02 AM
So are you saying all flat bottoms run over 94 mph in the 1/4 mile?
The ones in Phoenix did. Hell, some of them shut down mid track and still hit the lights faster than the fastest clamp on out there. :D

You Te
12-01-2004, 08:19 AM
The ones in Phoenix did. Hell, some of them shut down mid track and still hit the lights faster than the fastest clamp on out there. :D
Yes and WHEN you see those boats on the lake that's just what they do and then it's, back to the cove or back on the trailer.
You Te

Roland the Fisherman
12-01-2004, 08:32 AM
Ok it's on iron skillet motor boy,YOU FU_KING UPside DOwn TaBLe drivinG BeaCH stANdiNg FAG!...UT you got Guru, Lucky your on Roman, Kim you pummel V-Drive Tom take care of Hater and I'll be all over Mrs Hater! :wink:

Bird Percher
12-01-2004, 09:57 AM
Ok it's on iron skillet motor boy,YOU FU_KING UPside DOwn TaBLe drivinG BeaCH stANdiNg FAG!...UT you got Guru, Lucky your on Roman, Kim you pummel V-Drive Tom take care of Hater and I'll be all over Mrs Hater! :wink:
Sounds good and all but one problem, your expecting KYM to actually do a job!! This guy couldn't get out of the third grade because instead of doing his homework he was playing "CHINUTS" with his dad ( I mean brother ) :idea: and he hasn't been the same since.

Kim Hanson
12-01-2004, 07:31 PM
Sounds good and all but one problem, your expecting KYM to actually do a job!! This guy couldn't get out of the third grade because instead of doing his homework he was playing "CHINUTS" with his dad ( I mean brother ) :idea: and he hasn't been the same since.
Just to enlighten you Bird Shit, Im a Journeyman Plasterer..Went to where the money is..OIL PATCH! Im stiil taken course's for working on this Rig I work on all the time..Total, 12 course's every 3-5 yrs! The brain is not a good thing to waste Bird Shit!
I heard you invented Tea Bagging? Is that true, thats why those eyes in your avatar look so big eh! :p .......( . )( . )......get away, ya bore me.........!

Jetboatguru
12-01-2004, 08:25 PM
I guess they don't do any random drunk tests!!!!!!

Kim Hanson
12-01-2004, 09:14 PM
I guess they don't do any random drunk tests!!!!!!
I thought you were a graduate? Can you go to work wasted? Oh, yeah.. you have that job greating people :D Fits all in with your persona

HM
12-01-2004, 10:04 PM
...Im a Plastered Journey Fan ..
:D

Bird Percher
12-01-2004, 10:24 PM
Fits all in with you persona[/QUOTE]
Do us all a favor and go sit in with the 3rd grade class after you get out of AA and please try and learn how to spell close enough so we can try to make something of your scattered sh%t.. Also when you leave ask the teacher where they sell life's, because you need to get one!!!! :eek: :eek: Dude do us a favor and throw away those stupid ass hubcaps you have on that truck and get the kind that spin when you come to a stop sign... FAG!!!!!
Your are the dumbest clown ever, You rip on V-Drives and you have one in your signature... I may bore you but you entertain me because you are the literally the DUMBEST Ja%^Ass on these forums.
BTW Have you figured what movie theatre that those seats were taken from that you have in that Red thing you call a boat? I bet you have choked down 3 beers just reading my posts you lush!! I think it's a HOBIE CAT
I guarantee that you are the guy who drags the hose from house to house so that the journeyman can plaster the walls.. You are the guy that they send to the store for more beer and smokes because you arent smart enough to plaster a wall.. You would look good pulling up to a stop sign with those shinny hub caps spinning,,
I'm done..
Any odds that the next post that KYM makes that there is 5 words mis-spelled!! I GOT THE OVER!! :220v: :220v:

Kim Hanson
12-01-2004, 10:43 PM
Fits all in with you persona
Do us all a favor and go sit in with the 3rd grade class after you get out of AA and please try and learn how to spell close enough so we can try to make something of your scattered sh%t.. Also when you leave ask the teacher where they sell life's, because you need to get one!!!! :eek: :eek: Dude do us a favor and throw away those stupid ass hubcaps you have on that truck and get the kind that spin when you come to a stop sign... FAG!!!!!
Your are the dumbest clown ever, You rip on V-Drives and you have one in your signature... I may bore you but you entertain me because you are the literally the DUMBEST Ja%^Ass on these forums.
BTW Have you figured what movie theatre that those seats were taken from that you have in that Red thing you call a boat? I bet you have choked down 3 beers just reading my posts you lush!! I think it's a HOBIE CAT
I guarantee that you are the guy who drags the hose from house to house so that the journeyman can plaster the walls.. You are the guy that they send to the store for more beer and smokes because you arent smart enough to plaster a wall.. You would look good pulling up to a stop sign with those shinny hub caps spinning,,
I'm done..
Any odds that the next post that KYM makes that there is 5 words mis-spelled!! I GOT THE OVER!! :220v: :220v:[/QUOTE]
:sleeping: :sleeping: It's KIM also, get it right! Guru's nuts are clean now son........( . )( . ).....Ahh, you guy's do kill me! Guru ya got some team here!
It's late and I have to work in the " AM " .....LATER!

BILLY.B
12-02-2004, 07:00 AM
[/QUOTE]Guru's nuts are clean now son........( . )( . ).....
It's late and I have to work in the " AM " .....LATER![/QUOTE] :confused: :confused: :confused: I guess "NICE JOB" is in order. Sleep tight. :cool:

You Te
12-02-2004, 07:57 AM
I guess they don't do any random drug tests!!!!!!
It's a good thing they don't Scarlonzo cause your days of driving at the track would be over.
If you need some good shit, Scarlonzo is your man.
You Te

lucky
12-02-2004, 11:28 AM
this made me laugh - kinda time appropriate :idea: :D