PDA

View Full Version : ***boat.com

UnionJack
11-30-2004, 10:13 PM
Why is it that the web site never has new things.... or am I just missing it?

hoolign
11-30-2004, 10:31 PM
Why is it that the web site never has new things.... or am I just missing it?
Well I believe that's how forumns work..one person posts..then replies to that topic..then another topic is started..but if their was only one post without any responses it would sure cut down on the drama...run it by ***boat...goodluck! :D :idea: :idea:

Kilrtoy
11-30-2004, 10:41 PM
We have been asking for years for new things, Like stickers, shirts, hats, etc.
The answer, has never come :confused:

ROZ
11-30-2004, 10:57 PM
The answer, has never come :confused:
I thought cum was the answer... Maybe we should consult with ticklepanties :D

UnionJack
12-01-2004, 07:45 AM
I just wish that they had new features on the web page.... but it never changes

MRS FLYIN VEE
12-01-2004, 08:35 AM
write a letter to the big man himself and get a petition going.. J/K
what exactly were you looking for.. more info, more boating, more girls, more liquor,, and so on.. :wink: :)

UnionJack
12-01-2004, 08:52 AM
just change... the web site never changes

MRS FLYIN VEE
12-01-2004, 08:55 AM
just change... the web site never changes
It is the same.. maybe they can change the color and add alittle more to it.. maybe change the pics in the beginning of the section since we don't have that boat anymore.. LOL!! if you make a poll about it maybe they will read it and take suggestions in consideration.. :D

HCS
12-01-2004, 09:35 AM
They should learn from this site. It rocks and changes all the time.
Here (http://www.deanguitars.com)
They even have a forum. :rolleyes:

NOTALENT
12-01-2004, 09:37 AM
there is no need for change. It's a totally free forum, that allows us to interact with each other. And if you want change, well they did just take off REP POINTS!!! :cool:

UnionJack
12-01-2004, 10:08 AM
I just want the monthly mag, to be like the web site

Sweet Addiction
12-01-2004, 10:14 AM
I would like a sticker. But they are not offered. :frown:

UnionJack
12-01-2004, 10:38 AM
I can get you a sticker.... what would you want an HB sticker to look like?

Sweet Addiction
12-01-2004, 10:44 AM
I can get you a sticker.... what would you want an HB sticker to look like?
Never really thought of what is needs to look like. Just thought It could be a white sticker for my truck window in some cool looking Font.

My Man's Sportin' Wood
12-01-2004, 11:25 AM
I think the comment was not about the forum part of the web site, it was about the main ***boat site. I don't know if it ever changes or not. I only go there about once a year. I think that is part of the argument about a classifieds site on this forum. HB says they already have one (they do, but you have to go to the main page to hunt for it). Nobody here ever goes to the main page. (***boat makes a magazine????) :D j/k

Nitro Neil
12-01-2004, 11:56 AM
The point is the site is not just for a bunch of post whores. It is supposed to have information and news just like the magazine, or not! Anybody can tell that the forums change thats the nature of a forum. The rest of the site has been the same for almost 2 years. Except for the color and format change. It is not to hard to figure out get new pics and cover events with some news and pics. :confused:

HCS
12-01-2004, 12:12 PM
I got a sticker from Her454. Shhhhh.....It's a secret. Purple with white outline block letters. :cool:

UnionJack
12-01-2004, 12:26 PM
for the amount of time we spend here, the forums are great, I would like to see new boats and such besides the ones we all post

Sweet Addiction
12-01-2004, 03:24 PM
I would like to post Pictures of a new boat, but I think I best wait until I get a job and start raking in some $$$$. Then Maybe by the end of next Fall or winter I can hunt a new boat. So give me a year and I will get you some new pictures. :D

Sane Asylum
12-01-2004, 04:54 PM
Well I believe that's how forumns work..one person posts..then replies to that topic..then another topic is started..but if their was only one post without any responses it would sure cut down on the drama...run it by ***boat...goodluck! :D :idea: :idea:
LMFAO........ :D

Sane Asylum
12-01-2004, 04:56 PM
The point is the site is not just for a bunch of post whores.
It's MR. POST ***** to you.........