PDA

View Full Version : vitamins????

TRG
11-30-2004, 10:41 PM
the wifey is on this new kick, witamins (i know i should take them anyway) but she managed to tell me that along with the vitamin C, multi vitamin, the vitamin E, she managed to call the last one "just oils",...now this f#cking vitamin was 1.5" long X 1/2" wide went down like a "brick wraped in sand paper"! So now here i sit with keyboard in hand about a half an hr. go by and all im doing is burpin up a fish taste! i just asked her why i am tasting this and she starts to laugh about it! (good rule of thumb i have always lived by!!)
dont ever f#ck with anybodys food! (vitamins fall in the same catagory)
this is the most repulsive thing i think ive ever had to go through!
it aint like when you go out and have a nice seared Ahi or anything like that,...its like the kind of fish taste that you find over in china town, or when you are dating an asian girl and her parents want to have you over "fo dinna" to meet ya' and at the end of the evening ol' "Chun Lee" goes in for a kiss good night :supp: thanks but no thanks honey, here's a mint instead! (well that may be a bit much!) but i think you people know how im feelin about this?
does anyone know a quick remedy for this breath?
i thought i was going to get a lil' tail tonight too! lol
Todd

ROZ
11-30-2004, 10:54 PM
Like sandpaper, eh? Don't take it as a supository :D
Scotch should help get rid of the breath... :D

TRG
11-30-2004, 11:01 PM
Bout 10 oz of Jack Daniels should solve the breath problem and the need for tail.
You have been subjected to some of the foul type of fish oil supplement. I take a brand that has no such effect if you're interested I'll send you the name. I used to take that crap like you got, foul.
please do give up the name, juzzy is standing here apologizing and chuckling, partly because she also had taken the shizzle too!
she got this stuff from trader joes last night,..was;nt cheap i might add!
P.S. im still going to take one for the team though! lol :D

Rexone
11-30-2004, 11:04 PM
was editing and hit delete... :o I will send you the name (the bottle is at work).
Bout 10 oz of Jack Daniels should solve the breath problem and the need for tail.
You have been subjected to some of the foul type of fish oil supplement. I take a brand that has no such effect if you're interested I'll send you the name. I used to take that crap like you got, foul.

NOTALENT
12-01-2004, 06:40 AM
haha...thats nothing..Have u ever heard of animal packs?? I take a pack a day..it contains 13 vitamins 7 of which refer to as horse pills..haha..and man the taste is horrible..there is no way of getting around it. especially when u take some flax oil pills...ugghhh.. :D

Unforgiven
12-01-2004, 06:53 AM
the wifey is on this new kick, witamins (i know i should take them anyway) but she managed to tell me that along with the vitamin C, multi vitamin, the vitamin E, she managed to call the last one "just oils",...now this f#cking vitamin was 1.5" long X 1/2" wide went down like a "brick wraped in sand paper"! So now here i sit with keyboard in hand about a half an hr. go by and all im doing is burpin up a fish taste! i just asked her why i am tasting this and she starts to laugh about it! (good rule of thumb i have always lived by!!)
it aint like when you go out and have a nice seared Ahi or anything like that,...its like the kind of fish taste that you find over in china town, or when you are dating an asian girl and her parents want to have you over "fo dinna" to meet ya' and at the end of the evening ol' "Chun Lee" goes in for a kiss good night :supp: thanks but no thanks honey, here's a mint instead! (well that may be a bit much!) but i think you people know how im feelin about this?
Todd
I think you inserted that vitamin in the wrong hole!! :hammerhea

TRG
12-01-2004, 08:47 PM
haha...thats nothing..Have u ever heard of animal packs?? I take a pack a day..it contains 13 vitamins 7 of which refer to as horse pills..haha..and man the taste is horrible..there is no way of getting around it. especially when u take some flax oil pills...ugghhh.. :D
thanks for the input guys, but i talked with a friend of a friend (nutritionist) and can take a "bio-lab" vitamin pack (3 tablets) that is not too large and can achieve more than what that "animal pack" will ever provide! (according to the doc.)
im not looking to be the health nut that nobody can stand to be around, but i just figured that i am now entering into my mid 30's and want to start thinking about the future and this is the first thing i need to be looking at! (and that whole exercising thing???)
but thanks again for your input!
Todd

Squirtin Thunder
12-01-2004, 08:56 PM
Todd
Weren't you telling me to start taking them ???
Jim

upsman105
12-01-2004, 08:59 PM
Todd
you say you had a fishy taste in your mouth and your wife was smiling, is there a step you were doing that you forgot to mention???????? :supp:

TRG
12-01-2004, 09:24 PM
just a bunch of wise ass big talker betty crocker muther fu#kers out and about tonight arent we? damn!...i did not even studder when i typed that! lol
...and for the record, i never at anytime posted anything about anything up anyones ass accept the fact that i was going to "get up in some"! (meaning my wife's,...but did not succeed!) :crossx: :) :cool:

Squirtin Thunder
12-01-2004, 10:47 PM
just a bunch of wise ass big talker betty crocker muther fu#kers out and about tonight arent we? damn!...i did not even studder when i typed that! lol
...and for the record, i never at anytime posted anything about anything up anyones ass accept the fact that i was going to "get up in some"! (meaning my wife's,...but did not succeed!) :crossx: :) :cool:
Just throw her down and take her !!!
She will Love you tomarrow !!!

NOTALENT
12-02-2004, 06:37 AM
thanks for the input guys, but i talked with a friend of a friend (nutritionist) and can take a "bio-lab" vitamin pack (3 tablets) that is not too large and can achieve more than what that "animal pack" will ever provide! (according to the doc.)
im not looking to be the health nut that nobody can stand to be around, but i just figured that i am now entering into my mid 30's and want to start thinking about the future and this is the first thing i need to be looking at! (and that whole exercising thing???)
but thanks again for your input!
Todd
I doubt that...but if it works for you..Animal Packs have been rated number one since 1984. The bio-lab would problay work better in ur case. But for ahtletes and bodybuilders etc..this is the only contender..My step mom is a nutritionist for over 20years..and a herboligist. and my dad is a ex pro body builder. Talk about health nuts..when u look in there fridge...you wont recognize anything but the vegetables..haha. Just take anything but the Centrums..those are the biggest joke on the market..lol This is what one pack contains.:
Calories: 16
Total Carbohydrates: 1g
Protein: 3g
Vitamin A: 9900IU
(as acetate & 66% as beta-carotene)
Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid): 1g
Vitamin D (as ergocalciferol): 680IU
Vitamin E: 300IU
(as d-a-tocopheryl acetate)
Thiamin: 76mg
(as thiamin HCl)
Riboflavin: 76mg
Niacin (as niacinamide): 82mg
Vitamin B6: 72mg
(as pyridoxine HCl)
Folic Acid: 400mcg
Vitamin B12: 6mcg
(as cyanocobalamin)
Biotin: 300mcg
Pantothenic Acid: 76mg
(as calcium pantothenate) Calcium (as citrate, carbonate): 2g
Phosphorus: 228mg
(as calcium phosphate)
Iodine (from kelp): 150mcg
Magnesium (as oxide): 133mg
Zinc (as oxide): 30mg
Selenium (as selenite): 50mcg
Copper (as sulfate): 600mcg
Manganese (as sulfate): 11mg
Chromium (as picolinate): 6mcg
Potassium (as sulfate): 200mg
Amino Acid Blend:
Lysine (from lactalbumin): 300mg
Methionine: 500mg
(from lactalbumin)
Leucine (from lactalbumin): 100mg
Valine (from lactalbumin): 760mg
Threonine (from lactalbumin): 48mg
Glutamic Acid: 700mg
(from lactalbumin)
Phenylalanine: 560mg
(from lactalbumin)
Arginine (as L-arginine)
Performance Optimizers:
Siberian Ginseng (root): 2g
Oriental Ginseng (root): 250mg
Smilax officinalis (root): 500mg
Protogen A (as thioctic acid): 200mg
Inosine: 500mg
(as hypoxanthine riboside)
Pyridoxine a-Ketoglutarate (PAK): 200mg
Carnitine (as L-carnitine): 25mg
Chromium Picolinate: 50mcg
Coenzyme A: 20mg
Coenzyme B12: 10mg
Phosphatidylcholine: 200mg
Para-Aminobenzoic Acid (PABA): 400mg
Colostrum (bovine): 25mg
Argentine Liver (bovinr): 3.9g
Shark Cartilage: 1g
Choline Complex: 1.2g
Bioflavonoids (citrus): 1g
Essential Fatty Acid Complex:
Linoleic Acid: 200mg
Oleic Acid: 100mg
Digestive Enzymes:
Betaine HCl: 200mg
Pepsin: 64mg
Papain: 64mg
Ox Bile (bovine): 120mg
Pancreatin: 700mg
Mycozyme: 64mg
Other Ingredients:
Maltodextrin, calcium sulfate, choline citrate, magnesium stearate, stearic acid, parsley, goldenseal, don quai, burdock, alfalfa, water cress, rice bran, cellulose, and rose hips.
Contains no suger, starch, artificial preservatives or colors.

RiverOtter
12-02-2004, 06:39 AM
Kinda funny, I quit taking my usual handfull of vitimans every morning. Now I don't get sick as much :hammerhea Go figure

NOTALENT
12-02-2004, 06:42 AM
Kinda funny, I quit taking my usual handfull of vitimans every morning. Now I don't get sick as much :hammerhea Go figure
haha..before I was bodybuilding..I felt the same way..I still kinda think that vitamins are all in ur head..but they sure help me recouperate alot quicker and give me more engergy and stamina. And after going to the doctor and show what I was lacking..I dont mind taking them. It just is uncomfortalbe taking these animal packs for about 10 min. till they go all the way down.lol

RiverOtter
12-02-2004, 06:46 AM
haha..before I was bodybuilding..I felt the same way..I still kinda think that vitamins are all in ur head..but they sure help me recouperate alot quicker and give me more engergy and stamina. And after going to the doctor and show what I was lacking..I dont mind taking them. It just is uncomfortalbe taking these animal packs for about 10 min. till they go all the way down.lol
Never did notice an increase in energy or stamina. Took them every morning for 4 years. I think I'll start taking 1 multi vitiman just in case.

NOTALENT
12-02-2004, 06:56 AM
Never did notice an increase in energy or stamina. Took them every morning for 4 years. I think I'll start taking 1 multi vitiman just in case.
what kind were u taking??

RiverOtter
12-02-2004, 08:01 AM
what kind were u taking??
The good stuff. I go to a locally owned shop instead of the chains. Let me think:
Daily Extra - Multi vitiman
Solo Ray - B,C,E
Solo Ray - Selenium (sp?)
Can't remember the name of the Milk Thistle but it was one per day
Can't remember the one more thing
I did get great results from taking MSM and Glucosamine (Sp?)