PDA

View Full Version : a public apology

MsDrmr
12-01-2004, 04:32 AM
It has been brought to my attention that I have led some of you on. Some of you may believe that I am available, if that is the case, I am sorry. I was teasing with you all and did not mean to offend or to tease any of you.
I have been married for 2 yrs now to a man that I love very much and who loves me. There is never a chance that I would leave/cheat on him.
So again I apologize to all of you.
MRSdrmr loggin out

jdogginla
12-01-2004, 04:42 AM
Ahhhhhhh I would of assumed that the Mrs. in MRSDRMR would of been self explanitory......LOL. :hammerhea

essexjet
12-01-2004, 04:44 AM
Ahhhhhhh I would of assumed that the Mrs. in MRSDRMR would of been self explanitory......LOL. :hammerhea
was thinking the same thing :confused:

RiverOtter
12-01-2004, 05:18 AM
Duh! It's mrsdrmr :D I wouldn't sweet it Mrsdrmr. 99.9% of know the boards are about having some fun. :D

Mardonzi
12-01-2004, 06:06 AM
It has been brought to my attention that I have led some of you on. Some of you may believe that I am available, if that is the case, I am sorry. I was teasing with you all and did not mean to offend or to tease any of you.
I have been married for 2 yrs now to a man that I love very much and who loves me. There is never a chance that I would leave/cheat on him.
MRSdrmr loggin out
The "Just for my Mr" caption is a pretty good indicator too... Did you start getting those Powell pics yet??

spectratoad
12-01-2004, 06:06 AM
That's what I was thinking???? I know the mrs in my wifes name means that too. Nothing wrong with some long distance petting I suppose.
Mrsdrmr you definitely have a way with words. :squiggle:

FastTimmy
12-01-2004, 06:08 AM
That's it, I am breaking up with you....... :D

FRENCHIE
12-01-2004, 06:11 AM
i knew this already!! some people gettin too serious i guess!!! :confused: :hammer2: :hammer2:

Infomaniac
12-01-2004, 06:12 AM
Crap !!
I already told my wife to get out. I hope she understands.

PHX ATC
12-01-2004, 06:16 AM
Crap, I go away for 10 days and the world falls apart.
Whadid I miss? :p

spectratoad
12-01-2004, 06:37 AM
Crap, I go away for 10 days and the world falls apart.
Whadid I miss? :p
Some great stories by mrsdrmr that's for sure. :supp:

dicudmore
12-01-2004, 07:20 AM
I second that :cool:
Boards= all about fun, and not necessarily taken seriously :rolleyes:

spectratoad
12-01-2004, 07:25 AM
I second that :cool:
Boards= all about fun, and not necessarily taken seriously :rolleyes:
But....but....but what should I do about a red chiclet that I got a few weeks ago?!?!?! :notam:

lucky
12-01-2004, 07:38 AM
so it's off then - :cry: I'm done with you , you hussy tease :smile: :cry: :cry: :D

BarryMac
12-01-2004, 07:41 AM
Great, my life is over now, I thought we had something, I told my wife to pack her s hit and get the f uck out, MRSdrmr is movin in, now what am I gonna do, no BJ's, no sex with the former wife, guess I may as well commit suicide, I'm gonna wait til after the SD get together, never know, there may be some single ladies there...
Come on people, get real, she has it all over her log-in that she's married, and as another board member has in her sig line "A flirt doesn't hurt", that's all MRSdrmr was doing flirting and having a little bit o' fun with us...

topless
12-01-2004, 07:44 AM
Ya mean you had marraige propsals too? Thats it! I'm through with all you cheaters! Oh and by the way, I'm divorcing unforgiven. He wants new pie now and it belongs to Bre. (thanks Bre you home wrecker) :hammerhea

Bre
12-01-2004, 08:06 AM
Ya mean you had marraige propsals too? Thats it! I'm through with all you cheaters! Oh and by the way, I'm divorcing unforgiven. He wants new pie now and it belongs to Bre. (thanks Bre you home wrecker) :hammerhea
:cry: :cry:

Bre
12-01-2004, 08:06 AM
:p

Jordy
12-01-2004, 08:08 AM
But what about all that "us" talk??? :( :rolleyes: :p

Seadog
12-01-2004, 08:21 AM
It sounds like the endless story that there is always at least one person that doesn't get it. More if you count Democrats. :smile:

RiverOtter
12-01-2004, 08:22 AM
But what about all that "us" talk??? :( :rolleyes: :p
What about all the "us and them" talk??? :sqeyes: :D

NastyOne
12-01-2004, 08:23 AM
:sleeping:

Havasu_Dreamin
12-01-2004, 08:38 AM
My thoughts from the outset.

MRS FLYIN VEE
12-01-2004, 08:39 AM
she didn't log off forever did she.. :jawdrop: the mrs in the name says it all.. ;)

AzLakeLizard
12-01-2004, 09:07 AM
she didn't log off forever did she.. :jawdrop: the mrs in the name says it all.. ;)
:supp: We hope not!.. just all in fun!

RiverDave
12-01-2004, 09:10 AM
She's married? :D
Seriously though.. Kinda hard to lead someone on with the Mrs in the 1st part of the name don't ya think?
RD

Debbolas
12-01-2004, 10:05 AM
Ok, what did I miss now?
Man, I'm missing everything on this board! :confused:

HOSS
12-01-2004, 10:23 AM
Can we still trade naked pics of one another? :cry:

HOOTER SLED-
12-01-2004, 10:33 AM
Maybe you need to put a space between mrs.??? And capitalize. Some people aren't very observant sometimes. :D

topless
12-01-2004, 11:01 AM
Shit! I work with her and don't know whats going on. She hasn't been in this week. I think she's having an affair with a board member. :idea: (now the last part IS a joke for those of you who don't know me)

RiverDave
12-01-2004, 12:49 PM
So I'm assuming that this means we're not going out on a date this weekend Mrsdmr?
RD :(

Ziggy
12-01-2004, 01:02 PM
Again, it goes to show what some people want to read into any statement made by a person, instead of its real intent. :hammerhea
Its more than obvious she is a happily married woman with a huge heart----sheesh people!

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
12-01-2004, 01:57 PM
MRSdrmr loggin out
ROTFLMAO, this is funny.

wsuwrhr
12-01-2004, 02:00 PM
My feelings exactly.
Brian
A good group we have here.

Tom Brown
12-01-2004, 02:04 PM
Can we still trade naked pics of one another? :cry:
What's this trade thing you speak of? We've all got your pics.

ratso
12-01-2004, 02:06 PM
MRSdrmr loggin out
Denial is the first sign...oh never mind... :D

RP1
12-01-2004, 02:20 PM
MRSdrmr loggin out
I thought I saw pictures on here with you and your husband... tell Romeo to get over it. :cry:

RiverKitty
12-01-2004, 02:21 PM
It's all good sweetie!!! The majority of peeps on here know that 99.9% of everything we say is BS!
See...here you are on the 2nd pic in the upper left corner...."with your hubby"!!! :D
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/414September2005Web.jpg
By the way....did I spell that right???
Your a sweetheart....you don't have to apologize...it was just a misunderstanding. (((GROUP HUG))) :D

Jordy
12-01-2004, 02:21 PM
So I'm assuming that this means we're not going out on a date this weekend Mrsdmr?
RD :(
I thought you were taking her out next weekend and this was my weekend??? Now I am confused. :D

topless
12-01-2004, 02:25 PM
I thought you were taking her out next weekend and this was my weekend??? Now I am confused. :DMaybe you guys can double date. :rollside:

jackpunx
12-01-2004, 02:27 PM
I thought you were taking her out next weekend and this was my weekend??? Now I am confused. :D
Married girls get the weekdays.. not weekends.. LOL

Jordy
12-01-2004, 02:33 PM
Married girls get the weekdays.. not weekends.. LOL
I thought Friday was for the wives and Saturdays were for the girlfriends. :idea: :D

jackpunx
12-01-2004, 02:45 PM
I thought Friday was for the wives and Saturdays were for the girlfriends. :idea: :D
Well.. Friday is technically a week day.. Your covered :D

Tom Brown
12-01-2004, 02:46 PM
Just to be clear... it's still OK to jack off while looking at her picture, isn't it? :confused:

ratso
12-01-2004, 02:47 PM
Just to be clear... it's still OK to jack off while looking at her picture, isn't it? :confused:
:jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :2purples: :D

jackpunx
12-01-2004, 02:48 PM
thats some good stuff right there..lol

RiverDave
12-01-2004, 02:49 PM
She told me she dumped you last week, now your telling me that she's cheatin on me not only with her husband, but with your mangy ass too? WTF??
RD <--- feeling a little betrayed here.

Jordy
12-01-2004, 02:50 PM
She told me she dumped you last week, now your telling me that she's cheatin on me not only with her husband, but with your mangy ass too? WTF??
RD <--- feeling a little betrayed here.
Don't feel bad, I guess she forgot to mention you all together. :D :D :D
Why do I have to be mangy??? What's up with that? :idea:

AzLakeLizard
12-01-2004, 02:55 PM
It's all good sweetie!!! The majority of peeps on here know that 99.9% of everything we say is BS!
See...here you are on the 2nd pic in the upper left corner...."with your hubby"!!! :D
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/414September2005Web.jpg
By the way....did I spell that right???
Your a sweetheart....you don't have to apologize...it was just a misunderstanding. (((GROUP HUG))) :D
Great Post Kitty! :rollside: Couldn't agree more! and I can speak for Mardonzi too.. (he is on the road to Farmington NM..work.. bummer) :cry:

jbtrailerjim
12-01-2004, 02:56 PM
LMAO......Now that right there is funny!!! :D :D :D

RiverDave
12-01-2004, 03:02 PM
Don't feel bad, I guess she forgot to mention you all together. :D :D :D
Why do I have to be mangy??? What's up with that? :idea:
LOL... sometimes Jordy we just have to work with the hand that we're dealt.. :D
RD

RiverKitty
12-01-2004, 03:02 PM
I don't know Tom....I think you might have to make a public apology now!!! :eek:

Jordy
12-01-2004, 03:03 PM
LOL... sometimes Jordy we just have to work with the hand that we're dealt.. :D
RD
I've been called alot of things, some were pretty creative, but mangy never made the list. Guess I can add it now. :p :cool:

Sleek-Jet
12-01-2004, 03:14 PM
...Farmington NM..work.. bummer) :cry:
My condolences... :notam:

RiverDave
12-01-2004, 03:28 PM
I've been called alot of things, some were pretty creative, but mangy never made the list. Guess I can add it now. :p :cool:
That's alright someone called me mysterious today and I had never been called that before either so I'm adding that to the list.. LOL I always figured I was a "on the table" kinda guy.
RD

BarryMac
12-01-2004, 03:35 PM
I don't know Tom....I think you might have to make a public apology now!!! :eek:
Yeap, what RK said, now apologize you whacker (in more than one way)...

slowinhavasu
12-01-2004, 05:46 PM
From a man of few words.....GEEZE Tom...... :notam:

RiverKitty
12-01-2004, 05:55 PM
So did she sign off FOREVER???? :eek: :(
Someone must have really upset her, eh??
Where are you girl??? :confused:

beyondhelpin
12-01-2004, 07:09 PM
So......... I'm guessing a blow job is probably out of the question then?! ;) :D :D

LVJAKAZ
12-01-2004, 07:56 PM
Is she really gone? I liked her humor and kindness in her posts :) :) :)

Rexone
12-01-2004, 08:01 PM
Is she really gone? I liked her humor and kindness in her posts :) :) :)
yes she is.
until she comes back :smile:

Debbolas
12-01-2004, 08:05 PM
That's alright someone called me mysterious today and I had never been called that before either so I'm adding that to the list.. LOL I always figured I was a "on the table" kinda guy.
RD
You are the FAMOUS River Dave!!
LOL :wink:
Kitty, the calendar looks great! I'm going to order a couple..... :D

LVJAKAZ
12-01-2004, 08:09 PM
yes she is.
until she comes back :smile:
Well thank you for that, do you see dead people too? :) :)

hoolign
12-01-2004, 08:11 PM
As long as we don't have to shake hands... :yuk:

Jordy
12-03-2004, 08:52 AM
As long as we don't have to shake hands... :yuk:
Or just make damn sure he washes them a couple dozen times with some super industrial disinfectant. :D

RiverOtter
12-03-2004, 08:57 AM
Is MrsDrmr gone? For real? I haven't seen a post since this the start of this thread?? I hope not.

RiverDave
12-03-2004, 09:27 AM
mrsdmr, if your reading this I hope you don't quit posting as well. I've always enjoyed reading your posts and they add a certain "warmth" to the board.
On the other hand, if your husband witnessed somethings on here say like flirting via PM's on here with someone and or leading them on?? And it's going to cause relationship problems in the future, I'd probably torpedo ***boat and stick with what matters.
RD

BarryMac
12-03-2004, 09:32 AM
mrsdmr, if your reading this I hope you don't quit posting as well. I've always enjoyed reading your posts and they add a certain "warmth" to the board.
On the other hand, if your husband witnessed somethings on here say like flirting via PM's on here with someone and or leading them on?? And it's going to cause relationship problems in the future, I'd probably torpedo ***boat and stick with what matters.
RD
great point Dave, well said...

RiverOtter
12-03-2004, 09:35 AM
great point Dave, well said...
Harumph!! We do mis ya :D

Jordy
12-03-2004, 09:44 AM
RD
Nice way to try and cover your tracks RD. :jawdrop: :D ;) :idea:

topless
12-03-2004, 10:27 AM
Is MrsDrmr gone? For real? I haven't seen a post since this the start of this thread?? I hope not.I wish I could fill you guys in on what's going on but she hasn't even been to work all week. I'll kick her ass and make her come back. Don't worry. ;)

Jordy
12-03-2004, 10:30 AM
I'll kick her ass and make her come back.
I've seen that on Cops. It works too. :confused: :confused: :confused:
He beats me up because he loves me. :hammer2:

RiverOtter
12-03-2004, 10:30 AM
I wish I could fill you guys in on what's going on but she hasn't even been to work all week. I'll kick her ass and make her come back. Don't worry. ;)
You really do work with her?? I thought that was a joke. Hope all is well. :cool:

Tom Brown
12-03-2004, 10:33 AM
I wish I could fill you guys in on what's going on but she hasn't even been to work all week.
I hope she comes back soon. I miss our private web cam sessions.

78Eliminator
12-03-2004, 10:35 AM
Somewhere, on her home computer, is a picture of my member.

Keithb87
12-03-2004, 01:04 PM
Shit! I work with her and don't know whats going on. She hasn't been in this week. I think she's having an affair with a board member. :idea: (now the last part IS a joke for those of you who don't know me)
Why do you think I have not been posting sooooo much lately.. :D