PDA

View Full Version : K Car...

Jbb
12-01-2004, 05:47 AM
Beats Supra... (http://www.crapville.com/videos/sleeper_car.wmv)

RiverOtter
12-01-2004, 05:52 AM
If I owned that Supra, I'd find this video and give it a virus :o

roostwear
12-01-2004, 06:10 AM
If I was the guy in the Toyota. my first thought would be "why is a K car doing a burnout, and why are the REAR tires smoking?" This was onviously followed quite quickly by an ass handing. I love sleepers. Kinda like the nitrous trihull jet that could show up at CBBB.......

Tom Brown
12-01-2004, 02:09 PM
I wonder if he uses as much tranny fluid as my Chrysler LeBaron did?

RiverOtter
12-01-2004, 02:15 PM
If I was the guy in the Toyota. my first thought would be "why is a K car doing a burnout, and why are the REAR tires smoking?" This was onviously followed quite quickly by an ass handing. I love sleepers. Kinda like the nitrous trihull jet that could show up at CBBB.......
I watched it a couple more times and I'm pretty sure that was a front wheel burnout :jawdrop: After the car stops you can see the back axle. Looks just like stock.

CAHotRodBoy
12-01-2004, 02:20 PM
UUUmmmm, no. Deffinately a rear wheel burn out. You can see the slotted aluminums with larger tires on the rear. You can also see the back of the car raise up when he's staging as he loads up the torque converter. Plus he ran a 10.68! I don't think a stock K car is going to do that even if it had a turbo / blower running on the bottle! :eek: :D

Tom Brown
12-01-2004, 02:23 PM
Plus he ran a 10.68! I don't think a stock K car is going to do that even if it had a turbo / blower running on the bottle! :eek: :D
I don't know. My LeBaron ran pretty strong once I installed a Tornado fuel saver. :idea:

CAHotRodBoy
12-01-2004, 02:26 PM
I don't know. My LeBaron ran pretty strong once I installed a Tornado fuel saver. :idea:
Yea, the Tornado should be good for shaving about 3 seconds off the 1/4 mile! At least that's what the guy at pep Boys told me! :D :D :D

lucky
12-01-2004, 02:30 PM
I wonder if he uses as much tranny fluid as my Chrysler LeBaron did?
how do ya think he got the tires to spin ?

martiniboat
12-01-2004, 04:17 PM
That was too cool. :cool:
Love the sound of the Supras' turbo spooling up!
Brian