PDA

View Full Version : ARIZONA"S EXCLUSIVE ELIMINATOR DEALER!!!

boatnutjim
12-01-2004, 12:18 PM
There is a new Eliminator dealer for the state of Arizona. Blue Water Tackle and Marine in Tucson Arizona. We are now the only dealer in the state for Eliminator. Call 520-292-6814 Ask for Jim........

Charley
12-01-2004, 02:50 PM
Tackle?? I guess if you sell one of those new 40' sportfishers you can throw in the can of worms?
JK :D

AZmike
12-01-2004, 02:54 PM
Alright can I order a shakespeare rod, 22 daytona and a humming bird fish finder oh and some 10lb. trilene line... :D

OutCole'd
12-01-2004, 02:56 PM
Can I get a sponge bob Zebco reel & a 28 Eagle??

Jordy
12-01-2004, 02:58 PM
Let's say I want to go to Tucson and take one out for a test drive??? Tucson Town Lake open for testing? :D :D :D

RiverOtter
12-01-2004, 03:11 PM
Tackle?? I guess if you sell one of those new 40' sportfishers you can throw in the can of worms?
Night Crawlers :D

FastTimmy
12-01-2004, 03:27 PM
Pack the poles :D
Just kidding, welcome................

Sleek-Jet
12-01-2004, 03:34 PM
Let's say I want to go to Tucson and take one out for a test drive??? Tucson Town Lake open for testing? :D :D :D
You would actually have to drive down here, which we both know will not happen....
I'd say run it in the CAP, but the launch ramps are kinda steep... :notam:

throwerb
12-01-2004, 03:36 PM
Man you guys are tough. Welcome.

Charley
12-01-2004, 03:58 PM
Man you guys are tough. Welcome.
you will find that cats & tunnels is oozing with smartasses, except me ;)

throwerb
12-01-2004, 04:05 PM
It's all good.

BoatFloating
12-01-2004, 04:07 PM
Riiiiiiiiight.........
:hammerhea You have Master in SAC....... (Smart Ass Communication)
Oh and what do you suggest to catch hairless Beaver....

Havasu Hangin'
12-01-2004, 04:07 PM
Did you open that can of worms? :hammerhea

BoatFloating
12-01-2004, 04:11 PM
Did you open that can of worms? :hammerhea
I'm shocked it's not
Blue Water Tackle, Marine And Board Games With all the checkers on them boats.... :messedup:

Jordy
12-01-2004, 04:12 PM
You would actually have to drive down here, which we both know will not happen....
I'd say run it in the CAP, but the launch ramps are kinda steep... :notam:
I've been down there probably 1/2 a dozen times this year. I just sneak back out before I get dragged down. :D
Aside from the steep launch ramps, the bridges under the roads would be tough, as would turning around. :D

Havasu Hangin'
12-01-2004, 04:19 PM
I'm shocked it's not
Blue Water Tackle, Marine And Board Games With all the checkers on them boats.... :messedup:
See...now there ya go Mr. worm opener....
...somehow, I'm gonna get blamed for the "checker" comment. :messedup:

Jordy
12-01-2004, 04:20 PM
"checker"
I read it. HH said checker. :D

Havasu Hangin'
12-01-2004, 05:11 PM
I read it. HH said checker. :D
Just great.
"Team Worm Opener" showed up... :notam:

25Elmn8r
12-01-2004, 05:43 PM
I'm shocked it's not
Hey, I resemble that remark!!!
I knew HH couldn't leave that one alone.

Havasu Hangin'
12-01-2004, 06:11 PM
I knew HH couldn't leave that one alone.
IT WASN'T ME.
I am merely a bystander!
:notam:

DogHouse
12-01-2004, 07:21 PM
Hmmmmmmm... Good ole Blue Water Marine. I seem to remember buying a really cool looking blue Ron Jones 21' tunnel from them back in the mid 90s, my first boat that was my own. Scott sure was a smooth talker. First trip out the thing overheated and cracked both cylinder heads. Oh, so sorry... I should have known better... Now I do! :cry: :rolleyes: :yuk:
:D
ps: What happened to the guys up in North Phoenix, Ryan something or the other, had a Formula named "Chump Change", now I can't remember the name of the shop, but anyways I thought they were Elim dealers??? :confused:
pps: Oh yeah, it was called "Boat Plex". Did they drop Elim, or vice-versa?

Craig
12-01-2004, 07:29 PM
Brian, you're referring to the Boat Plex, and I was wondering the same thing :)

Havasu Hangin'
12-01-2004, 07:37 PM
Hmmmmmmm... Good ole Blue Water Marine. I seem to remember buying a really cool looking blue Ron Jones 21' tunnel from them back in the mid 90s, my first boat that was my own. Scott sure was a smooth talker. First trip out the thing overheated and cracked both cylinder heads. Oh, so sorry... I should have known better... Now I do! :cry: :rolleyes: :yuk:
Now Brian...obviously they honored an unconditional warranty and fixed the engine...
...what a heart-warming story! :notam:

DogHouse
12-01-2004, 07:46 PM
Now Brian...obviously they honored an unconditional warranty and fixed the engine...
...what a heart-warming story! :notam:
I look at it on the bright side, I was intro'd to Larry's Engine & Marine, and that is a good thing! Wait a minute, that relationship has been very hard on my wallet, perhaps I should reconsider... :eek:
Ok, the boat was used, "as-is", etc, I really should have known better.
Really.
:cool:

Charley
12-01-2004, 09:31 PM
...somehow, I'm gonna get blamed for the "checker" comment. :messedup:
why you so mean to the guys with archaic graphics??? just cause you have none! http://dmontzmax.maximaclubca.com/SigsAndAvatars/Smilies/smiley_abwn.gif

Havasu Hangin'
12-02-2004, 04:58 AM
why you so mean to the guys with archaic graphics??? just cause you have none! http://dmontzmax.maximaclubca.com/SigsAndAvatars/Smilies/smiley_abwn.gif
Sure...kinda like the graphics on the pontoon boat? :notam:

FastTimmy
12-02-2004, 06:44 AM
If your not a smart ass then does that make you a dumb ass :D J/K
Love ya charley but some times one must walk threw an open door....
Timmy

TIMINATOR
12-02-2004, 08:58 AM
Yup, its Ryan at the Boatplex, nope he's not an Eliminator dealer anymore, yup, he's bitter, yup, I see his point, nope, I can't even BEGIN to see Eliminators side. Yup I have 2 Eliminators, nope, ain't gonna drive to where theres no water to look at more, yup I like 'em a lot, nope,shouldn't try to drive 'em on sand, yup, hope the new dealer thing works for ya. P.S. you should have talked to Ryan before you comitted to the dealer thing. Much luck... TIMINATOR

Charley
12-02-2004, 09:35 AM
Yup, its Ryan at the Boatplex, nope he's not an Eliminator dealer anymore, yup, he's bitter, yup, I see his point, nope, I can't even BEGIN to see Eliminators side. Yup I have 2 Eliminators, nope, ain't gonna drive to where theres no water to look at more, yup I like 'em a lot, nope,shouldn't try to drive 'em on sand, yup, hope the new dealer thing works for ya. P.S. you should have talked to Ryan before you comitted to the dealer thing. Much luck... TIMINATOR
im confused...this looks like a pm :notam:

boatnutjim
12-02-2004, 09:57 AM
There is no dealer in Phoenix anymore. We have a huge selection in stock and six more on the way. I'm sure I'll see you at the boat show, and maybe eventually in Phoenix. And as soon as they have marine board games, I'm sure we'll sell them too..... ;)

SummerObsession
12-02-2004, 10:05 AM
I'm curious as to the price of a 21 Daytona, 3 color gel (I have the design), unrigged with the exception of jet and motor mounts installed?
PM me if you would like.

boatnutjim
12-02-2004, 01:17 PM
I seriously doubt that Ryan dropped Eliminator. If you think about it they have a list of dealers that want them. I seriously doubt that is the way it went down. Actually I knowthats not the way it went down.

BOATPLEX
12-02-2004, 02:49 PM
Well You Do Not Know The Way It Went Down. I Ryan Of Boat Plex Droped Eliminator Do To There Lack Of Support Of A Flooring Dealer, I Have Sewed Them In The Past When They Sold Boats In My State And Won In A Out Of Court Settlement. They Contacted Me Again And We Did A New Contract And I Then Bought 5 New Boat From Eliminator. Eliminator In Return Sold Boats In Arizona, Now I Am In A New Law Suit In Calf. With The Manufacuture For Breach Of Contract. You Said There Is A List Of Dealers In Az That Want Eliminator You Are So Far From The Truth. No One Wants A Back Dooring Manufactur. They Had To Go Almost To Mexico To Find A Arizona Dealer. Good Luck With Eliminator You Will Need It. Buy The Way I Have A Good Attorney When You Need Them.

CornWater
12-02-2004, 03:00 PM
Well You Do Not Know The Way It Went Down. I Ryan Of Boat Plex Droped Eliminator Do To There Lack Of Support Of A Flooring Dealer, I Have Sewed Them In The Past When They Sold Boats In My State And Won In A Out Of Court Settlement. They Contacted Me Again And We Did A New Contract And I Then Bought 5 New Boat From Eliminator. Eliminator In Return Sold Boats In Arizona, Now I Am In A New Law Suit In Calf. With The Manufacuture For Breach Of Contract. You Said There Is A List Of Dealers In Az That Want Eliminator You Are So Far From The Truth. No One Wants A Back Dooring Manufactur. They Had To Go Almost To Mexico To Find A Arizona Dealer. Good Luck With Eliminator You Will Need It. Buy The Way I Have A Good Attorney When You Need Them.
I ran this paragraph through my computer grammar and spell check and it started smoking... :squiggle:

Sleek-Jet
12-02-2004, 03:14 PM
They Had To Go Almost To Mexico To Find A Arizona Dealer.
Technically we are 2/3 of the way to Mexico... :notam:

BOATPLEX
12-02-2004, 03:16 PM
Sorry About The Grammer I Was A Little Mad. I Have Been A Eliminator Dealer For 5 Years And Was Burned By Bob Leach And Jim Folley, I Do Not Like It When Some One Has 1/2 The Truth And Feels They Need To Put My Dealer Down.

kidstuf
12-02-2004, 03:22 PM
Ryan
There are two sides to every story... Why don't you let this matter be settled in a more professional manner.
Brandie Leach

Boatman
12-02-2004, 03:30 PM
Not to get you all fired up but when I was in the market for a eliminator I saw 2 guys at pleasent from boatplex and you(ryan) were one of them. You would not give me the time of day because I looked like a young kid with no money. I tried to talk to you about the daytona you were in and you were a jerk to me. I would have also bought a boat from them back dooring you because of the way you treat people! Maybe that is why eliminator sold them to people going behind your back! You should try to treat people better, and eliminator shouldn't loose money because of you! Just my opinion, I would have never bought a boat from you and I would have gone strait to eliminator also. :mad:

BOATPLEX
12-02-2004, 03:36 PM
boatman, i am sorry you feel that way, but all i do when i am at the lake is talk to people about boats. I do not belittle in one. I am young and have spent years fighting people that would not buy from me do to my age. I look at evey one as a buying customer

BOATPLEX
12-02-2004, 03:39 PM
brandy there is 2 sides to every story and i was defending my side from your new eliminator dealer. every thing i said was true. i spent 5 years defending eliminator they spent none defending me. and as for me and eliminator the court will decide that.

Jordy
12-02-2004, 03:48 PM
Ryan
There are two sides to every story... Why don't you let this matter be settled in a more professional manner.
Brandie Leach
Hey Brandie,
Why don't you make 3DO's day and put some pictures of yourself up?
:D :D :D

BOATPLEX
12-02-2004, 03:48 PM
boatman i would like to know who you were i feel bad but was i on a demo or having problems there has to be a reason.

BoatFloating
12-02-2004, 05:19 PM
Hey Brandie,
Why don't you make 3DO's day and put some pictures of yourself up?
Again..... did I misss the first ones?????
:cry:
Boy this thread just got intresting. I'll take a little sour grapes with my spam please....

Jordy
12-02-2004, 05:24 PM
Again..... did I misss the first ones?????
:cry:
I never saw any first ones. Kind of working that angle and blaming 3GO at the same time. ;) :wink: :cool:

Charley
12-02-2004, 05:34 PM
I ran this paragraph through my computer grammar and spell check and it started smoking... :squiggle:
I think I just pissed my tuffskins

Boatman
12-02-2004, 06:44 PM
Brandie, you and your family seem nice and I always get great service from the parts department, and I love your boats. Thanks :p

Jordy
12-02-2004, 06:48 PM
Brandi
Last post was Brandy. It's right at the bottom of just about everything she posts: B-R-A-N-D-I-E :jawdrop: :D

Boatman
12-02-2004, 06:50 PM
Uh, I dont know what your talking about, look again. :p

Jordy
12-02-2004, 07:07 PM
brandy
I do. ;)

Boatman
12-02-2004, 07:12 PM
;)

Donnie
12-02-2004, 07:38 PM
Eliminator dealer in Arizona...hahahaha... I could buy one tomorrow from a person thats worked on my boat for years....Ryan is right on this one!!

BoatFloating
12-02-2004, 07:43 PM
I never saw any first ones. Kind of working that angle and blaming 3GO at the same time. ;) :wink: :cool:
Good angle.... Did I ever tell you I like your style...

Havasu Hangin'
12-02-2004, 07:49 PM
Good angle.... Did I ever tell you I like your style...
Next comes the pics of you guys spooning together? :jawdrop:

DogHouse
12-02-2004, 08:12 PM
Man I love winter time! :hammer2: :hammer2: :hammer2:

BoatFloating
12-02-2004, 08:13 PM
Next comes the pics of you guys spooning together? :jawdrop:
Jealous there jeffy....
:rolleyes:

pleasantcat
12-02-2004, 09:16 PM
well ryan i was at the boat show a few years ago and you wouldnt give me an ounce of your time. we stood in the boat looking at you and your staff grabassin around. thats when my ex looked at me and said "hell you'ld think we were standing in a bayliner".
well, as you can see i did buy an eliminator and it wasnt from you!
and brandie, i've never gotten bad service from your clan. i didnt buy the boat there but when i need info or parts i always get great service. i guess if you want it right cut the middle man crap out and go to the source :notam:

TIMINATOR
12-02-2004, 09:16 PM
Another angle on Ryan's attitude(?) from an engine builder: I spend my entire week answering questions from customers and people who are just picking my brain that will never spend any money here. On the weekend I'm on MY TIME, I would rather have a nice day with the people I choose rather than talk shop. Try cornering most professionals on a well deserved day off and they give the same answer as me, "call me at the shop during business hours". You may have been the 9th guy that day with questions...... we deserve to relax too. TIMINATOR

Boatman
12-02-2004, 09:43 PM
I feel sad for you, but we boat people spend alot of money on boats and motors. Thats why for an engine builder we all love Larry peto. He always gives you respect and if he is busy he will call you back,and he does good work. I gave Ryan the benifit of the doubt and went to his shop and he didnt treat me any better. How many chances can you give a guy? I know he must be your friend and I am sorry if I offended you. I have spent alot of money on boats and sometimes I do call people before I spend money with them,if they treat me good I usually go back, thats what business is all about! :D

Sleek-Jet
12-03-2004, 06:42 AM
Another angle on Ryan's attitude(?) from an engine builder: I spend my entire week answering questions from customers and people who are just picking my brain that will never spend any money here. On the weekend I'm on MY TIME, I would rather have a nice day with the people I choose rather than talk shop. Try cornering most professionals on a well deserved day off and they give the same answer as me, "call me at the shop during business hours". You may have been the 9th guy that day with questions...... we deserve to relax too. TIMINATOR
It's called building a rapport with your customers. And if you are in sales of high-end items, such as boats, there is no day off. If I owned a boat sales outfit, and went to the lake or river on the weekend in one of the products I sell, I would expect and probably welcome questions and "shop talk". Lot's of "if's" here, but if I wanted to go to the lake incognito, I'd have a Bayliner handy. :D
I don't know if that's the case here, as I've never had any dealing with the salesman on these boards (except Keith Sayer when he was at Boatbrokers), but that's kind of the nature of the beast.

Havasu Hangin'
12-03-2004, 07:19 AM
It's called building a rapport with your customers. And if you are in sales of high-end items, such as boats, there is no day off.
In my opinion, that's a BIG problem in the boating industry. Just because you know how to build a boat (or engine), that doesn't necessarily make you a good "people person" (AKA- sales).
Perhaps the boat business doesn't generate enough revenue to pay a "professional" sales force? (except Keith, of course) ;)

Jordy
12-03-2004, 07:50 AM
if I wanted to go to the lake incognito, I'd have a Bayliner handy. :D
HH said to just make sure it doesn't have any checkers on it or you might blow your disguise. :hammer2: :jawdrop: :D

BOATPLEX
12-03-2004, 08:16 AM
I SPEND MY DAYS AT THE LAKE TO SELL BOATS AND SERVICE. I ASKED BOAT MAN TO TELL ME WHO HE WAS AND HE STILL WOUNT. AS FOR THE BOAT SHOW I DO NOT STOP TALKING WITH BUYERS. I EVEN TELL MY FRENDS NOT TO BOTHER ME IN THE BOTH I AM THERE FOR QUSTIONS NOT TO BULL SHIT.
AT THE BOAT SHOW SOMTIMES IT MAY LOOK LIKE WE ARE ( GRAB ASSING ) BUT WE MAY BE DOING #'S FOR THE LAST PERSON THAT JUST LEFT THE BOTH THAT IS COMMING BACK. I WISH THAT I COULD HAVE A STAFF OF SALES PEOPLE AT THE BOAT SHOW BUT MY STAFF ARE JUST MY TECS. AND CUSTOMERS HELPING ME TRYING TO ANSWER QUSTIONS. BOAT PLEX IS NOT USED CAR LOT. I tell me sales staff to greet the people when they come in the both and wait for there qustions.

Jordy
12-03-2004, 08:17 AM
http://c3p0.sas.upenn.edu/albertm/images/ownd/capslock.gif

BOATPLEX
12-03-2004, 08:25 AM
I guess you want no caps lol

Jordy
12-03-2004, 08:34 AM
I guess you want no caps lol
Caps lock means you're yelling. :wink:

BOATPLEX
12-03-2004, 08:39 AM
boatman . My staff and my self are to help customers in the shop first. I relly have a problem with what you said, that you were not helped at boatplex. I need to know what I can do to make this better. Boatplex will give you a free service but I need to know who you are.

kidstuf
12-03-2004, 08:57 AM
Last post was Brandy. It's right at the bottom of just about everything she posts: B-R-A-N-D-I-E :jawdrop: :D
thanks for straightening that out jp! :D ;)

kidstuf
12-03-2004, 09:00 AM
Brandie, you and your family seem nice and I always get great service from the parts department, and I love your boats. Thanks :p
thank you boatman :)

Jordy
12-03-2004, 09:07 AM
thanks for straightening that out jp! :D ;)
Glad I could help. ;)

kidstuf
12-03-2004, 09:09 AM
look... we are all here to do business, and disagreements come with the territory... obviously we (eliminator and boatplex) both feel strongly about our positions here and are going to stand firm... either way, ryan is not a bad guy, and this matter will be dealt with (hopefully) in a more professional manner.

Jordy
12-03-2004, 09:13 AM
we are all here to do business
I'm going to go out on a limb here and suggest that in Cats & Tunnels more so, but on ***boat, more people are here to give others the business. Think about it. Look at this thread as a prime example. :idea: :D :D :D

BADAXE
12-03-2004, 09:39 AM
look... we are all here to do business.
As this thread indicates, MOST of the people that come in hear to do business probably regret it in the long run. Brandie you seem pretty wise in your responses to thread but the other two guys (past and present dealers) don't seem to understand the power of the board. :idea:
Tip for boating business folks:
Buy a banner ad on this site, offer up a few posts with helpfull boating tips, and stay away from talking about other peoples businesses or your own business for that matter or it will bite you in the ass. :D ;)

BOATPLEX
12-03-2004, 09:45 AM
Ok time to clear the air. Brandie I joined Hot boat yesterday just to defend what was being said about me and Boat Plex not to say anything bad towards Eliminator. I sold Eliminators for 5 years and still stand behind what I had told all the pepole looking at Eliminator. Eliminator builds an a+ boat and I really had no probles with all the boats that Boat Plex bought and sold. I would still sale Eliminator today if they supproted my dealer.

BOATPLEX
12-03-2004, 09:53 AM
badaxe I do understand the power of the bord that is why I wanted to defend Boat Plex. I joined yesterday when I had customers calling me to let me know what was being said. I try to give the best service in town and I hate when people try to down Boat Plex. I am the only Dealer is phx. that will let you use one of are 3 loner drives if yours blows up. Boat Plex will also clean your boat when are work is done. (wipe the whole baot and trailer ) just little things like that is what keeps Boat Plex going, but all the good is torn down with someone out there running there mouth off saying that we did them wrong. like brandie said there is always 2 sides to every story.

boatnutjim
12-03-2004, 10:07 AM
I have one purpose, to sell boats, get the name of the new dealer out, promote events and make customers happy. Especially when it comes to buying custom boats. I have no grudge with you at all, and I am sorry that you feel attacked, I post a thread and answer questions, thats my job. I was asked a question and I answered in my opinion, I meant no harm in anything that was said that offended you. A lot of people want to know there is an alternative and there is. So too all Eliminator owners if you need sales, parts, service, or just questions asked, we'd love to help you. Brandi hello, its nice to have a manufacturer support you.
BLUE WATER MARINE
"ARIZONA'S EXCLUSIVE ELIMINATOR DEALER"

BoatFloating
12-03-2004, 11:37 AM
I'm going to go out on a limb here and suggest that in Cats & Tunnels more so, but on ***boat, more people are here to give others the business. Think about it. Look at this thread as a prime example. :idea: :D :D :D
I agree. they call this
Cats and Tunnels for a reason, because it's like going into a Lions den. You better have your shiat in order or your going to get eaten. It's the nature of the beast.
I do have a question..... i know alot of AZ peeps go to the boat show and if they go to the Eliminator booth who gets the sale if they buy a boat.?????

Jordy
12-03-2004, 11:40 AM
I do have a question.....
What happened to those pictures??? :D

BoatFloating
12-03-2004, 11:56 AM
What happened to those pictures??? :D
Ya Brandie....... let's see a picture of you modeling that Elimnator gear.....
:wink:

boatnutjim
12-03-2004, 12:47 PM
If you buy a boat at a show they both get the deal. Eliminator works with us, not against us.

SHOTKALLIN
12-05-2004, 09:13 PM
Lets hope his lawyer spells better than he does. :D

Charley
12-05-2004, 09:17 PM
look... we are all here to do business, and disagreements come with the territory... obviously we (eliminator and boatplex) both feel strongly about our positions here and are going to stand firm... either way, ryan is not a bad guy, and this matter will be dealt with (hopefully) in a more professional manner.
Nice Post B, I'm impressed by your business savvy ..... I think I'm starting to see what Jeffy fell in love with about you ..... :D :D

boatnutjim
12-07-2004, 09:00 AM
As far as test drives go, we know you wouldn't want to drive down here. Once the steps have been taken to get you to the water, we'll come to you. You have to remember that most of the consumers are not buying standard boats. A lot of them are ordered and designed to the consumers specs. And of course some of time, its a person that already owns one and they know exactly what they want the second time around.

Jordy
12-07-2004, 09:01 AM
Ya Brandie....... let's see a picture of you modeling that Elimnator gear.....
:wink:
Hey, that's a good idea. How about it Brandie? :D

Charley
12-07-2004, 12:12 PM
Hey, that's a good idea. How about it Brandie? :D
Jeffy :cool: just called me and was wondering if Eliminator has promotional pasties?

Jordy
12-07-2004, 12:17 PM
Jeffy :cool: just called me and was wondering if Eliminator has promotional pasties?
I'm sure we could have some made up. :D

kidstuf
12-07-2004, 02:45 PM
:D lol... you guys are crazy... for some reason my "business savvy" tells me not to post pictures of myself on the internet or use pasties as a promotional tool... sorry guys! :frown: ;)

Jordy
12-07-2004, 02:46 PM
:D lol... you guys are crazy... for some reason my "business savvy" tells me not to post pictures of myself on the internet or use pasties as a promotional tool... sorry guys! :frown: ;)
You could always just email them then. :cool:

BoatFloating
12-07-2004, 04:19 PM
Here is a little tease......... Damn she's hot, no wonder 3DO is in love....
http://www.powerboatmag.com/graphics/toc/2004/05_04_toc1.jpg

Jordy
12-07-2004, 04:52 PM
It's a shame to have Brandie that close to a Fountain ad. A potential shopper could misconstrue the message. I think you'd be better off just posting those pics Brandie. :D
p.s. I can rationalize anything. :D

kidstuf
12-07-2004, 05:13 PM
hey now... you guys are hijacking the thread... we're supposed to be talking about the new dealor in az...
thanks alot BF :hammer2:

DogHouse
12-07-2004, 07:48 PM
Well I think Ryan is ok. He talked to me even though I brought a Cheetah to his shop. Of course it did take a couple of times. Had to be persistent. :D
And yes, I agree, Ms. Elim is easy on the eyes fo sho! :devil:
Did I mention that I really love winter?

BoatFloating
12-07-2004, 09:20 PM
hey now... you guys are hijacking the thread... we're supposed to be talking about the new dealor in az...
thanks alot BF :hammer2:
We are talking about the new AZ dealer and he wants you to model your clothing line for his customers. You never know I might be a customer one day and remember the customer is always right........
;)
I showed you my pics..... I'm the only guy in the picture :jawdrop:
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/985DSC01359-med.JPG

kidstuf
12-08-2004, 09:58 AM
We are talking about the new AZ dealer and he wants you to model your clothing line for his customers. You never know I might be a customer one day and remember the customer is always right........
;)
i'll tell you what BF, when the day comes that you buy a NEW eliminator i will GLADLY model my entire clothing line for you... but until then you will have to make due with the powerboat article :wink:

Charley
12-08-2004, 10:38 AM
nonono the pasties were for jeffy, I dont wanna spoil the surprise but he had a custom "eliminator" cheerleading outfit made and when he finally meets you he is gonna do a special eliminator cheer and at the end he rips his top off!
oh the humilty :cry:

BoatFloating
12-08-2004, 11:11 AM
i'll tell you what BF, when the day comes that you buy an eliminator i will GLADLY model my entire clothing line for you... but until then you will have to make due with the powerboat article :wink:
I think I'll be down there to purchase the 20' Eagle. Hey guys why don't you start a fund so I can go down and get a boat and then I'll take pictures of the fashion show....
:messedup: :D

boatnutjim
12-08-2004, 11:34 AM
How many of you guys go to the Phoenix shows? How many of you bought boats there?

Jordy
12-08-2004, 11:43 AM
oh the humilty :cry:
Don't ya mean the humanity? :idea: :D
Hey Rocky, she didn't say a "new" eliminator. I think we can find a mid-70's jet hull and work that angle.
I'm in. :D

BoatFloating
12-08-2004, 11:59 AM
Don't ya mean the humanity? :idea: :D
Hey Rocky, she didn't say a "new" eliminator. I think we can find a mid-70's jet hull and work that angle.
I'm in. :D
Good angle........
Here it is from boat trader. Brandie, what time is my show?????:D :D
http://images.traderonline.com/img/6/plcnad/4199786/76764244_1.jpg
1985 ELIMINATOR BOATS JET,, BERKLEY JET 455 ENGINE ELIMINATOR REBILT IN 85 LOOKS NEW, RUNS LIKE NEW, LOTS OF FUN.

mbrown2
12-08-2004, 12:07 PM
Good one Rockie and Jordy....that's funny ;)

BoatFloating
12-08-2004, 12:11 PM
Good one Rockie and Jordy....that's funny ;)
OK!!!! Michelle..... It's Rocky with a
Y
:yuk: :D

Jordy
12-08-2004, 12:22 PM
Brandie, what time is my show?????:D :D
Don't you mean OUR show there Goose? :wink: :D

Jordy
12-08-2004, 12:28 PM
I have a back up boat as well:
http://i22.ebayimg.com/01/i/02/ff/22/c4_1_b.JPG

Charley
12-08-2004, 12:48 PM
Don't ya mean the humanity?
picture jeff wearing pasties and you tell me if it's humanity or humilty :D

kidstuf
12-08-2004, 02:29 PM
as stated before ;) it must be a NEW eliminator... and you must purchase it from our NEW dealor in AZ. because we've stolen his thread.

boatnutjim
12-08-2004, 02:31 PM
Sounds good to me, but it'll have to be a Eagle 210.

BoatFloating
12-08-2004, 03:38 PM
Oh no youu didn't!!!!!!! You can't change the playing field once the game began.
Here is your orginal quote
i'll tell you what BF, when the day comes that you buy an eliminator i will GLADLY model my entire clothing line for you... but until then you will have to make due with the powerboat article :wink:Today, 09:58 AM
Then this
i'll tell you what BF, when the day comes that you buy a NEW eliminator i will GLADLY model my entire clothing line for you... but until then you will have to make due with the powerboat article :wink: Last edited by kidstuf : Today at 02:18 PM.
You aren't that sneeky to get one past us.... Don't forget this quote too....
That BF guy is hot. I will be posting pictures later today or tomorrow at the lastest.
Now, if you're business savvy then you're a woman of your word......
:wink: :2purples:
I'm waiting....... :coffeycup

BoatFloating
12-08-2004, 03:39 PM
Don't you mean OUR show there Goose? :wink: :D
Sorry Mav...... I mean Our

Jordy
12-08-2004, 03:52 PM
Sorry Mav...... I mean Our
Nice work on the quote job. I saw that and was waiting to point it out to Brandie. The original deal still stands. Any old ragged Eliminator will do. :D :D :D

mbrown2
12-08-2004, 03:55 PM
OK!!!! Michelle..... It's Rocky with a
Y
:yuk: :D
I stand corrected....little fiesty today are we not? When you picking out Eliminator Gels? :hammerhea :cool:

BoatFloating
12-08-2004, 03:58 PM
I stand corrected....little fiesty today are we not? When you picking out Eliminator Gels? :hammerhea :cool:
I was thinking something fresh.... What do you think of Purple with Black and White Checkers.....
:2purples: :wink:

Charley
12-08-2004, 05:27 PM
Well even though I'm ms. Eliminator and my dad owns the company, I have a secret love for DCB's ....
see B ... we can make you say ANYTHING!!!!! :D

BoatFloating
12-08-2004, 05:51 PM
DCB's how could anyone believe that.....
:p

kidstuf
12-08-2004, 09:35 PM
:rolleyes: i see that...

Jordy
12-09-2004, 08:27 AM
:rolleyes: i see that and i'll have some pics up for you guys first thing tomorrow morning :D ...
Sweet!!!! :D :D :D

Dave C
12-09-2004, 09:11 AM
I know I'm not BF but I did buy a NEW elimininator ..... can you post some pictures on account of me then?
dave <--- just trying to be a team player for once. :D :)
i'll tell you what BF, when the day comes that you buy a NEW eliminator i will GLADLY model my entire clothing line for you... but until then you will have to make due with the powerboat article :wink:

boatnutjim
12-09-2004, 02:13 PM
She said it had to be bought from, if I heard correctly.

daytona22
12-09-2004, 02:44 PM
i've met brandi, and delt with her over the phone. she's very helpful, knowledgealbe, and professional, especially for her age. she got alot of good genes fron the old man. as a 25yr. vetren of sales, u work when the customer wants to buy - not just when u r in the shop. if u don't want to talk to customers, don't sell anything. brandi already knows this - go to ELIMINATOR any evening after hours, and see how much is going on. they do support their customers, reguardless of level of ownership, which is why their customers are soooooo b rand loyal. dealership issues r never as simple as they seem on the cover, so don't go jumping to conclusions if u don't know all the facts.

boatnutjim
12-14-2004, 10:00 AM
So who all will be going to the Phoenix Boat Show???

throwerb
12-14-2004, 11:42 AM
When is it?

DogHouse
12-14-2004, 03:37 PM
I usually tell myself that I'm not going to go and then I end up going anyways. It's a sickness you know. Boats, that is...

kidstuf
12-14-2004, 03:54 PM
i've met brandi, and delt with her over the phone. she's very helpful, knowledgealbe, and professional, especially for her age. she got alot of good genes fron the old man. as a 25yr. vetren of sales, u work when the customer wants to buy - not just when u r in the shop. if u don't want to talk to customers, don't sell anything. brandi already knows this - go to ELIMINATOR any evening after hours, and see how much is going on. they do support their customers, reguardless of level of ownership, which is why their customers are soooooo b rand loyal. dealership issues r never as simple as they seem on the cover, so don't go jumping to conclusions if u don't know all the facts.
thanks daytona22... that was nice of you to say :)

Craig
12-14-2004, 07:56 PM
Yeah BOAT SHOW, granted it ain't the LA or Miami show, but it's a good excuse to get together :wink:

Donnie
12-14-2004, 08:26 PM
Yea I think I need a NEW 28LP :idea: :D

Blownboat
12-14-2004, 08:28 PM
I Knew It :d

boatnutjim
12-15-2004, 02:39 PM
It runs the 16th of February through the 20th, I believe. Now dont quote me but maybe I can get some tickets to a few of ya. Let me know if you're interested, otherwise I hope to see you all there. And Donnie, I can get you that new 28 LP!!!!!

DogHouse
12-15-2004, 09:28 PM
Yea I think I need a NEW 28LP :idea: :D
Just buy Pyle's if it's still for sale. You aren't gonna find a nicer or faster one for the money, new or used!

boatnutjim
12-17-2004, 11:30 AM
Just wait for the show

pleasantcat
12-17-2004, 08:43 PM
oct-january is great time to buy a used one donnie. and we can drive back east again for the perfect one :cool:

boatnutjim
12-18-2004, 10:16 AM
October through January is a good time to buy any boat. Dealers are trying to get all the deals they can, can owners are thinking about trading in.

Blownboat
12-18-2004, 11:31 AM
oct-january is great time to buy a used one donnie. and we can drive back east again for the perfect one :cool:
Count me in Sean!!!!! :)

Donnie
12-18-2004, 07:54 PM
Ya never know boys :rollside: If I couldget a deal on a new one who knows...just don't let Janice know :cool:

boatnutjim
12-21-2004, 09:40 AM
Well deals are what I am good at. Especially when it comes to folks from this website. Donnie, tell me what you want and I can see what you are really looking at numbers wise. Whether you buy it from me or not, its nice to know I helped.

Craig
12-21-2004, 01:12 PM
Donnie wants an Eliminator deckboat with a 1000 horsepower motor that won't break Bravo drives, insurance is $300/year, idles like a stocker, runs 150 mph and can go 3 weekends on one tank of gas :eek: Oh yeah and for about 40 grand :hammerhea

Jordy
12-21-2004, 01:16 PM
Donnie wants an Eliminator deckboat with a 1000 horsepower motor that won't break Bravo drives, insurance is $300/year, idles like a stocker, runs 150 mph and can go 3 weekends on one tank of gas :eek: Oh yeah and for about 40 grand :hammerhea
When you find that, go ahead and put me down for one as well. ;)

boatnutjim
12-21-2004, 02:02 PM
I have an 05 in stock. Bob actually picked the color scheme for the boat. No 1000 hp though. You'll see it at the show, ahhh what the hell. Here it is. Ain't she pirty!!!!!

throwerb
12-21-2004, 02:33 PM
I have an 05 in stock. Bob actually picked the color scheme for the boat. No 1000 hp though. You'll see it at the show, ahhh what the hell. Here it is. Ain't she pirty!!!!!
How much are you asking for it? What power does it have?

throwerb
12-21-2004, 02:38 PM
Is this the same boat?
http://adcache.boattraderonline.com/6/0/3/76038003.htm

Donnie
12-21-2004, 07:06 PM
Yeah and three or four NAKED dancers on it :D again just don't tell Janice :p
Actually kinda interested in a 28LP with stock twins (motors that is) :rollside:

boatnutjim
12-22-2004, 10:33 AM
Maybe I can get you some numbers. Give me a buzz at the office, I'll need a list of options, but I would love to help. :) 520-292-6814 Blue Water Marine,
ask for Jim

boatnutjim
12-23-2004, 11:16 AM
So can I count on meeting some of you guys at the show?

Jordy
12-23-2004, 11:17 AM
So can I count on meeting some of you guys at the show?
Do you have an expense account? Interested in buying a couple hundred beers at the after party???? :D :D :D

boatnutjim
12-23-2004, 11:18 AM
I don't know if I can cover beer on an expense report. I'll have to get back to ya.

DogHouse
12-23-2004, 02:38 PM
Do you have an expese account? Interested in buying a couple hundred beers at the after party???? :D :D :D
I'm starting to get interested...

Jordy
12-23-2004, 02:45 PM
I don't know if I can cover beer on an expense report. I'll have to get back to ya.
What the hell is the point of even having an expense account if you can't buy beer?????? :cool:

boatnutjim
12-30-2004, 09:10 AM
I just don't know the answer to that!!!

boatnutjim
01-04-2005, 01:04 PM
I have six more eliminators on the way, I'll get pics up when they arrive.

boatnutjim
02-01-2005, 03:13 PM
Its officially Boat Show season. We'll be seeing you at the show. Who's coming???????????