PDA

View Full Version : Jetboats suck!!!!!!!

Jetboatguru
12-01-2004, 12:58 PM
It looked boring in here :wink:
Carry on!!!!!!!
PS Kim Hanson is not only gay, he is painfully stupid

Squirtin Thunder
12-01-2004, 01:03 PM
Tony,
It looks like you need a slot boat track !!!
Or a RC boat just to keep you buisy !!!

LVjetboy
12-01-2004, 01:06 PM
Looks a little slow in v-land too.
jer

canuck1
12-01-2004, 01:14 PM
Well Tony, since you are so bored, lets talk about your backing down from racing certain people with jet boats...

Squirtin Thunder
12-01-2004, 01:24 PM
Well Tony, since you are so bored, lets talk about your backing down from racing certain people with jet boats...
Tony backing down ???
Wow !!!!
That is Big !!!
I know where this comes from. He drove one at Ming and it scared him. Just too damm quick for a Vdrive guy.

Johnwithjm
12-01-2004, 01:46 PM
Carry on!!!!!!!
PS Kim Hanson is not only gay, he is painfully stupidAt least we agree on some things :p

Jordy
12-01-2004, 02:00 PM
At least we agree on some things :p
I've got a couple more to agree on:
Jim Anderson seems taller on the internet than in person and Johnwithjm seems shorter. :D :D :D

waterwitch
12-01-2004, 02:04 PM
Carry on!!!!!!!
Hey Tony....
I am curious.. if you drive/race a v-drive
then why is your name on here "jetboatguru".
Are you a mechanic? Jet boat lover?
Just wondering. :D

Johnwithjm
12-01-2004, 02:51 PM
I've got a couple more to agree on:
Jim Anderson seems taller on the internet than in person and Johnwithjm seems shorter. :D :D :DStand up when your talking to me Jordy :p

Jordy
12-01-2004, 02:54 PM
Stand up when your talking to me Jordy :p
I was and I still felt short, but I did feel pretty skinny at the same time. :D :D :D

Johnwithjm
12-01-2004, 03:06 PM
I was and I still felt short, but I did feel pretty skinny at the same time. :D :D :D
I never said I was slim :)

Jordy
12-01-2004, 03:09 PM
I never said I was slim :)
Did you get your nitrous explosion deal figured out or do we need to park you next to Jim Anderson and Scott Peralta and put you in the food buisness? :D

Johnwithjm
12-01-2004, 03:11 PM
Did you get your nitrous explosion deal figured out or do we need to park you next to Jim Anderson and Scott Peralta and put you in the food buisness? :D
After replacing and testing everything it was a bad coil.

Jordy
12-01-2004, 03:15 PM
Wow, probably the last or next to the last thing you checked/replaced too... well, now you're ready for next time. :D

Jetboatguru
12-01-2004, 04:33 PM
John, glad you got the NOS thing figured out. I am still miffed at Canucks statement but I forgot he is from Canada. Jordy Don't be fooled by Johns size, he really is huge.

cyclone
12-01-2004, 04:37 PM
Like I told you before john, you should just let me drive and everything would work just fine. Think of what dropping 100 lbs would do for the boat's et! well that and having a guy behind the wheel with who hasn't a clue might make the boat run quicker too!

Jetboatguru
12-01-2004, 04:49 PM
Think of what dropping 100 lbs would do for the boat's et! !
Who are you gonna put in there "The Fridge?"

cyclone
12-01-2004, 05:05 PM
I dont think the fridge would come out of retirement for an njba event.

Squirtin Thunder
12-01-2004, 05:08 PM
That is Big !!!
I know where this comes from. He drove one at Ming and it scared him. Just too damm quick for a Vdrive guy.[/QUOTE]

Rexone
12-01-2004, 05:19 PM
Hey Tony....
I think I read somewhere he got the nickname from the way Jim Andersons tacos make him squirt like a jet boat. And that he now treats the condition by scarfing a few donuts after visiting the taco stand.
Feel free to transfer to BR anytime Hammer :D

cyclone
12-01-2004, 05:40 PM
I think I read somewhere he got the nickname from the way Jim Andersons tacos make him squirt like a jet boat. And that he now treats the condition by scarfing a few donuts after visiting the taco stand.
party pooper. :D

Squirtin Thunder
12-01-2004, 05:42 PM
This is Bench Racing at its worst !!!!!!!!

canuck1
12-01-2004, 06:18 PM
John, glad you got the NOS thing figured out. I am still miffed at Canucks statement but I forgot he is from Canada. Jordy Don't be fooled by Johns size, he really is huge.
Miffed? Canada? Think man think

You Te
12-01-2004, 07:26 PM
Poor Guru, Hanson has really rattled his cage.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
You Te

Kim Hanson
12-01-2004, 08:03 PM
Poor Guru, Hanson has really rattled his cage.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
You Te
I haven't even started yet.........( . )( . )......maybe he's just lost again! :D .......... :idea:

steelcomp
12-01-2004, 08:49 PM
I haven't even started yet.........( . )( . )......maybe he's just lost again! :D .......... :idea:
DOH!!! :hammerhea

LVjetboy
12-02-2004, 02:49 AM
"Hey Tony....I am curious.. if you drive/race a v-drive
then why is your name on here "jetboatguru". Are you a mechanic? Jet boat lover?
Just wondering."
If you truly are just wondering? Tony's screen name and drive choice have nothing to do with one another as you may already know. In fact, his choice of "jetboatguru" more for tonque-in-cheek effect. Not that he hasn't driven jets. Or that he doesn't understand how jets work or what performance they can achieve. Just that "jetboatguru" was the screen name choice of a typical v-driver being funny while putting-down jetters in a subtle way...not directly...indirectly. Because indirectly works best. Make sense?
jer

superdave013
12-02-2004, 06:19 AM
then why is your name on here "jetboatguru". Are you a mechanic? Jet boat lover?
Just wondering."
If you truly are just wondering? Tony's screen name and drive choice have nothing to do with one another as you may already know. In fact, his choice of "jetboatguru" more for tonque-in-cheek effect. Not that he hasn't driven jets. Or that he doesn't understand how jets work or what performance they can achieve. Just that "jetboatguru" was the screen name choice of a typical v-driver being funny while putting-down jetters in a subtle way...not directly...indirectly. Because indirectly works best. Make sense?
jer
so if you directly (not indirectly) lined your horse up aginst his on "any sunday" how do you think you would stack up?
Would your ass get handed to you directly? Or would you directly hand him his ass? lol
both direct and indirect charts / graphs to follow, stay tunned! :D

superdave013
12-02-2004, 06:22 AM
Hey Tony....
In 2,000 I had to drive from Anaheim to Bakersfield to find out who this jetboatguru really was. LMAO, focker got me pretty good back then.

Johnwithjm
12-02-2004, 07:28 AM
Like I told you before john, you should just let me drive and everything would work just fine. Think of what dropping 100 lbs would do for the boat's et! well that and having a guy behind the wheel with who hasn't a clue might make the boat run quicker too!
Mr. Flynt if you want to drive it I will let you. But your not looking that slim your self these days. ;) Kinda like the icebox not the fridge

waterwitch
12-02-2004, 07:48 AM
Just wondering."
jer
Thanks for the information. I really didn't know.
Now I got it. :D

Dirk Jones
12-02-2004, 08:49 AM
YOU te is a putz

pops1
12-02-2004, 09:45 AM
Miffed? Canada? Think man thinkcanuck, what is your season look like. In water by X month and over by X

canuck1
12-02-2004, 10:09 AM
canuck, what is your season look like. In water by X month and over by X
This year we had the first run in early march and the river is still open as of today

Kurtis500
12-02-2004, 10:48 AM
Hey Johnwithjm, was that your tan boat with a white scoop that blew on the line? If so, I'm going diving at Firebird next week or the week after for the rest of Dave Sharps stuff. I watched the scoop blow off, so maybe I can find it.
I'll let you know later.(If that was you)

Squirtin Thunder
12-02-2004, 11:05 AM
so if you directly (not indirectly) lined your horse up aginst his on "any sunday" how do you think you would stack up?
Would your ass get handed to you directly? Or would you directly hand him his ass? lol
both direct and indirect charts / graphs to follow, stay tunned! :D
I think if Jer took out all the crap out of his boat and went to a fogger system he may have a good chance, in a Drag race !!! In a Circle race I am not sure but I think Tony has a BIGGGER set !!!
Jim

pops1
12-02-2004, 03:42 PM
Carry on!!!!!!!
Look Tony, you can't just post anywhare you want - the Mod Guy Got You and shipped you over here where the SHARKS ARE. Is your class going to get hit with Capsule Rule or are you there. Dave

Kim Hanson
12-02-2004, 07:51 PM
Look Tony, you can't just post anywhare you want - the Mod Guy Got You and shipped you over here where the SHARKS ARE. Is your class going to get hit with Capsule Rule or are you there. Dave
I think Guru should change his name to Guppy, they eat everything also..........( . )( . )......... :idea:

Johnwithjm
12-03-2004, 08:26 AM
Hey Johnwithjm, was that your tan boat with a white scoop that blew on the line? If so, I'm going diving at Firebird next week or the week after for the rest of Dave Sharps stuff. I watched the scoop blow off, so maybe I can find it.
I'll let you know later.(If that was you)
That was me yellow boat white scoop. Let me know what you find. Thanks for the offer.

O.B eddie
12-03-2004, 06:03 PM
I think Guru should change his name to Guppy, they eat everything also..........( . )( . )......... :idea:
Well they may eat everything , but not suck everything especially whacker offer's privates like yo kimmie.. You suucckkerr!! Hee Haww :yuk: :)

Kim Hanson
12-03-2004, 08:34 PM
Well they may eat everything , but not suck everything especially whacker offer's privates like yo kimmie.. You suucckkerr!! Hee Haww :yuk: :) Okay OB! Guppys suck it in ya dumbass! Hard and fast, you stand right up to that name also.....( . )( . )........ :idea: go to Iboats.com.......more your style! SLOW! :D

O.B eddie
12-04-2004, 09:07 AM
Okay OB! Guppys suck it in ya dumbass! Hard and fast, you stand right up to that name also.....( . )( . )........ :idea: go to Iboats.com.......more your style! SLOW! :D Kimmie my sail boat is faster than your two turds!! Hee Haww :cry: :boxed:

Kim Hanson
12-04-2004, 07:23 PM
Kimmie my sail boat is faster than your two turds!! Hee Haww :cry: :boxed:
Maybe faster than your surf board, lets leave it at that buddy! This is the Holiday month and all.........( . )( . ).....I hear Guru calling :crossx:

bp
12-04-2004, 08:50 PM
That was me yellow boat white scoop. Let me know what you find. Thanks for the offer.
i bet that suckers melted by now john, layin' at the bottom of "lake acid" for 2 weeks. mebbe for the next time, you could have a little parachute on it, so that it'll just drift down, and little whacker could go catch it? :D the other one that blew 50' in the air just floated around for awhile until somebody went over and picked it up. that was a pretty awesome shot, right off the rope.

steelcomp
12-04-2004, 09:06 PM
Just wondering."
jer
Jeeeezzz, Jer....take a hit, dude!!! :squiggle: :D

cyclone
12-06-2004, 05:39 PM
Mr. Flynt if you want to drive it I will let you. But your not looking that slim your self these days. ;) Kinda like the icebox not the fridge
LOL.
Mr. Ultra, i'm ready to drive whenever got that boat of yours running again.

Johnwithjm
12-07-2004, 08:38 AM
LOL.
Mr. Ultra, i'm ready to drive whenever got that boat of yours running again.
Larry it never stoped running just blew the scoop off :jawdrop:

cyclone
12-08-2004, 07:00 PM
oh well then if you can ensure that there's some extra fuel going to the motor along with the nitrous so that the scoop doesnt blow off.....then i'm ready to drive for ya! :D

Kim Hanson
12-08-2004, 07:28 PM
Carry on!!!!!!!
Guru sucks and is a total ****up that love donuts! Your title Guru, throbbing member :idea: You don't need to keep pulling on it for that long, wifes have softer body parts to use! ......( . )( . ).Ya putz! :sleeping: