PDA

View Full Version : Beast Of The East

sunkisst
04-17-2006, 04:53 PM
Myself & CMZ went out to Pomonkey to road test his tunnel ram.All was good till we got back to Pohick Bay.That is when I think we met up with [ THE BEAST OF THE EAST]...He was in a 18 foot bass boat with 200 HP MERC POWER...SAFELY...wearing his motorcycle helmet.It took ALL of my 625 HP to convince him that [THE BEAST DIDNT GET IT AT POHICK]...That was you wasnt it?

redleader@Anna
04-17-2006, 05:07 PM
Hey Beast,...Their callin ya out what ya gotta say...??? :argue: :crossx: :hammerhea :hammerhea :eat: :eat: :eek: :argue:

sunkisst
04-17-2006, 05:14 PM
Ssssuuuuuupppppp?????

redleader@Anna
04-17-2006, 05:22 PM
Where's Da Beast?? :argue: :crossx: :lightsabe :angry2: :lightsabe :boxingguy :boxingguy :hammerhea :eek: :eek:

sunkisst
04-17-2006, 05:43 PM
ToREADLEDEAR...Appreciate your support.....Please bring [THE REAL ...[BEAST OF THE EAST]...Dont be afraid.

nitro557
04-17-2006, 06:21 PM
to the real beast of the east and his split personality,I know who you are pick one personality to post under

rich seibert
04-17-2006, 07:33 PM
what were the results with the tunnel ram manifold and 2 carbs
sure looks good
i just was wondering if you got more top speed out of it,
or is it about the same as before???
sunnkist
that must be the guy
who wants to race for big money,
raced all over the south.
wants to run 1/2 mile only
be careful :)

CMZRACING
04-18-2006, 06:45 AM
yea the tunnel ram works great, boat is pulling about 300 more rpm than before, besides the 230lb passenger in my boat is was about the same speed. no drastic loss nor no considerable increase. so i think all in all its all good!! :) yea as far as the motorcycle helmet outboard speed pilot was concerned, i think he was considering a bigger outboard that afternoon! :boxed: i bet he was wearing speedo's too! ha

pumper-puller
04-18-2006, 07:37 AM
daggit i knew i should of skipped out on easter dinner to go out with yoou guys
i cant believe i mist the first sighting of the BEAST OF THE EAST OHWELL MAYBE THIS WEEKEND

BeastOfTheEast
04-18-2006, 09:01 AM
You have got to be kidding me, you know I busted your ass with my jetski. 625 HP just wasn't enough, you need to dig deeper, to run with the Beast. I will have the Horsepower show at BOTE, so bring on your sand box with some cash to back up your mouth and we'll run for the dough when I put on the show. You can drown your sorrows in titties and beer when I get done putting your horsedrawn carriage on the trailer.

Mrs.sleekcraft76
04-18-2006, 09:53 AM
You have got to be kidding me, you know I busted your ass with my jetski. 625 HP just wasn't enough, you need to dig deeper, to run with the Beast. I will have the Horsepower show at BOTE, so bring on your sand box with some cash to back up your mouth and we'll run for the dough when I put on the show. You can drown your sorrows in titties and beer when I get done putting your horsedrawn carriage on the trailer.
Boy... I think the ego is about to hit the roof..I surprised people can breath with you in the room. Just please be careful on the water.

sunkisst
04-18-2006, 12:35 PM
Oh,I remember you.You had the blue & white Sea Doo with your son on the back.My bad,I guess Ill drink beer & play with titties now.Sorry to have bothered you.

redleader@Anna
04-18-2006, 03:13 PM
Thank goodness the beast has surfaced... I was beginnin to feel that someone thought I might be the beast in disguise...based on a couple of those posts :cool: :rollside: :cool: :) :)

BeastOfTheEast
04-18-2006, 03:31 PM
I would say you need to go play with some titty after I put that whoopin on you with that ski. If that is all you had, you shouldn't be on a performance boat board talking smack. I know for sure that you don't have anything to back up what crap you're stirring. As a matter of fact it's very doubtful you could outrun a bass boat, even if the chump had a helmet on. Can't wait to see you get your stern handed to you at BOTE.

sunkisst
04-18-2006, 04:12 PM
Hey Yee who has the BADDEST BOAT in the world,All I said was [HELMET DUDE] didnt hold a candle.If you take that personally,that is your own personal F***ing problem.So,maybe I mistook you,But,I might add,You have surely shown your colors.

promod
04-18-2006, 04:37 PM
anyway's who ate what for easter :rolleyes: would like to see some pics :idea:

rich seibert
04-19-2006, 03:41 AM
take your fast boat to agusta in july
win a pro race and you may earn some respect
or show us what you have accomplished
until than SHUT YOUR FOWL MOUTH
dvbrc has a race 2 weeks after anna
you are just a bracket racer like most guys at best
unless you are faster than a promod
oh wait you only want to race in the 1/2 mile stuff
if you ran at firebird you would crash onto the beach
pinks ha ha.......... next thing
you will be asking for head start
i know some high school kids that will steet race ya.
what do you got for them ..........a funny car
oh BTW i had ham and chicken for easter

MizBubba
04-19-2006, 05:35 AM
take your fast boat to agusta in july
win a pro race and you may earn some respect
or show us what you have accomplished
until than SHUT YOUR FOWL MOUTH
dvbrc has a race 2 weeks after anna
you are just a bracket racer like most guys at best
unless you are faster than a promod
oh wait you only want to race in the 1/2 mile stuff
if you ran at firebird you would crash onto the beach
pinks ha ha.......... next thing
you will be asking for head start
i know some high school kids that will steet race ya.
what do you got for them ..........a funny car
oh BTW i had ham and chicken for easter
:boxed: Oh I LIKE you!!! :)

jets4me
04-19-2006, 10:06 AM
rich i think that sums it up rich are you racing at dvbrc in june

rich seibert
04-19-2006, 04:51 PM
yes, sunbury has good water and a bar 200 ft from the boat ramp
i got keep trying to beat jack
i have been spending money on hull repais/stuff .... just to get back to where i was.................i need to stumble onto the right combination
right offa the trailer. then
one adjustment at a time w/ data
i have a additional slightly bigger CI motor, i am tring to get it together for later in this season ,or next
i hope you get yours back in
i will be down at pomonkey for a pre-anna test n tune soon

sunkisst
04-19-2006, 06:08 PM
Rich,funny you bring that up.Me & Tubby sat there last year for a couple of hours.Whats with the bigger motor? I was happy with the one you had. When are you coming? You have my cell no.

rich seibert
04-20-2006, 08:07 AM
i am going to say 29th or 30th next weekend if weather is good
the other motor is ....alum rod 481. wich is 454 .125 over bored
stock stroke.........this engine went 9.50 in the old mantra w/ a small spray back in the day
.....(you know that saying)
the older i get ................. :messedup: the faster i was

sunkisst
04-21-2006, 05:16 AM
Rich,with all the rain we will get this weekend,maybe next weekend will be beautiful.POMONKEY GANG!!

rich seibert
04-21-2006, 11:52 AM
they say here 2 inches of rain this weekend
it will make the river go up 3 ft :yuk:
the river level has been perfect here for the last month
but the wind and air temp did not comply
it takes days to get the river back to normal
i may have to come untested........

HammerDown
04-21-2006, 02:25 PM
they say here 2 inches of rain this weekend
it will make the river go up 3 ft :yuk:
Makes for an easer launch here. :cool:

sunkisst
04-21-2006, 06:51 PM
Rich ,Noah put two of everything on his ark,I need to put at least two jetboats in the water this weekend to make sure that they reproduce in the future.Rain is rain....Remember,these are boats.