PDA

View Full Version : domn8er web site

shipfaced
12-01-2004, 06:26 PM
it took some time but the domn8er website is up and running dory great job just like the boats top notch DOMN8ER.COM

Two K's
12-01-2004, 06:51 PM
I saw it the last night. I've been watching for it. It's great. Love that 28 cat!

Mrs D
12-01-2004, 07:15 PM
it took some time but the domn8er website is up and running dory great job just like the boats top notch DOMN8ER.COM
Yah Dory gets all the credit Hey r u guys going up this weekend? We will be up early Friday Hopefully to get some Quad action in in the am time. Let us know :p

phebus
12-01-2004, 08:28 PM
I'm very impressed with Nyeti's new Dominator. They make a nice looking deckboat.

Sandbar Mike
12-02-2004, 08:23 AM
Yah Dory gets all the credit Hey r u guys going up this weekend? We will be up early Friday Hopefully to get some Quad action in in the am time. Let us know :p
We missed you last weekend, It's gonna be too dam cold this weekend! :D
Tell the man I said whats up!

Mrs D
12-02-2004, 08:46 AM
I will let him know. We were going to go up last weekend, but he had to handle stuff down here.

Reaper1
12-02-2004, 09:01 AM
Mike, you better get off the internet. Your wife is calling. :notam: :D

Tom Slick
12-02-2004, 09:11 AM
I will let him know. We were going to go up last weekend, but he had to handle stuff down here.
I'm pretty sure I know who this is...and if I'm correct shouldn't your screen name be Mrs. Double D :D And what is this Mrs. stuff??? Mrs. means your married...did I miss something??? :confused:

Tom Slick
12-02-2004, 09:15 AM
P.S. Nice web site...Looks good! :D

Mrs D
12-02-2004, 09:23 AM
I'm pretty sure I know who this is...and if I'm correct shouldn't your screen name be Mrs. Double D :D And what is this Mrs. stuff??? Mrs. means your married...did I miss something??? :confused:
HA HA HA very funny slick, I want to check out ur bad a-- DVD Let me know when you have them. :)

Tom Slick
12-02-2004, 09:27 AM
HA HA HA very funny slick, I want to check out ur bad a-- DVD Let me know when you have them. :)
My how fast you change the subject...What's this MRS. stuff all about?

Sandbar Mike
12-03-2004, 02:18 PM
Mike, you better get off the internet. Your wife is calling. :notam: :D
I bet you can here her all the way down in the OC too :cool: :yuk:
But I'll be happy to say she extended the chain so I can go out to the edge of the yard now. So come on by and we'll have a beer. :D

Reaper1
12-03-2004, 03:47 PM
I bet you can here her all the way down in the OC too :cool: :yuk:
But I'll be happy to say she extended the chain so I can go out to the edge of the yard now. So come on by and we'll have a beer. :D
I'll drink a few for you this weekend. ;)

shipfaced
12-03-2004, 04:07 PM
I Don't Think So I Have Been Sick For A Week Can't Get Rid Of It.i Talked To Dory On Wed. Told Him We Were Going But I Really Don't Feel Up For It.call Deb When U Get Back We'll Do Dinner.tell The Gary's Rus,joe Will Be There With The Chili. Call When U Get Back.have Fun.

Skullinator
12-03-2004, 05:22 PM
Dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd ddddddddddddddddddddddddddd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!