PDA

View Full Version : any okies out there????

triple x tx
05-08-2002, 09:30 PM
just wondering if anyone in here lives in oklahoma

topless
05-08-2002, 09:32 PM
If you live in Oklahoma, you should know. Aren't you all related?

triple x tx
05-08-2002, 09:42 PM
listen here you little punk!!!!!I didnt ask for your little smart ass coments......so shut the **** up!!!!!!! i just wanted to know if there was some people on here that live where i do plain and simple!!!!

topless
05-08-2002, 09:46 PM
Originally posted by triple x tx:
listen here you little punk!!!!!I didnt ask for your little smart ass coments......so shut the **** up!!!!!!! i just wanted to know if there was some people on here that live where i do plain and simple!!!!Lighten up!!!! You know it was funny. I'm from Texas so I get that all the time...I now live in Ca but I still get the same thing...LAUGH a little!!! no harm intended

triple x tx
05-08-2002, 09:53 PM
youre right.....my bad..you know why oklahoma is so windy????? because kansas sucks and texas blows!!!!

topless
05-08-2002, 09:55 PM
youre right.....my bad..you know why oklahoma is so windy????? because kansas sucks and texas blows!!!!Ya asshole...Texas RULES..... not really or I would be back there.

comin' unscrewed
05-09-2002, 07:31 AM
any okies out there????
If there are, they can't read anyway so what's the point? http://free.***boat.net/ubb/wink.gif

OkieDave
05-10-2002, 11:24 AM
yep. skiatook lake. keystone lake. tenkiller lake. lots of lakes around tulsa.

riodog
05-10-2002, 07:19 PM
Hell, I always thought Okiehomo was just NORTHERN TEXAS !(on the wrong side of the dirty river)
Riodog

Wet Dream
05-10-2002, 07:31 PM
Just thought I'd read into this topic to see whats happening and sure enough, the bitch makes a comment and can't figure out why she gets bashed. Ya think maybe she just doesn't get the fact that she isn't doing to well in here for one or more of several reasons?

topless
05-10-2002, 08:10 PM
Originally posted by Wet Dream:
Just thought I'd read into this topic to see whats happening and sure enough, the bitch makes a comment and can't figure out why she gets bashed. Ya think maybe she just doesn't get the fact that she isn't doing to well in here for one or more of several reasons? Listen wetpants, I unlike alot of people, I CAN take what I dish out. You and your kind are the main reasons I even post anything at all. Ya get pissed off at your computer so I can laugh at you. Be careful who you call what because when it bites you in the ass, no one will be there to kiss it.

triple x tx
05-10-2002, 10:01 PM
hey topless dont you have some grocery shopping to do........why are you even on this site......i dont think you would know what a squirt boat was if it bit you on the ass......let me guess.......youre boyfriend has a blah blah blah with a blah blah blah in it!!!!!!!and sometimes if you tickle his ass just right he lets you drive it........

topless
05-11-2002, 10:34 AM
hey topless dont you have some grocery shopping to do........why are you even on this site......i dont think you would know what a squirt boat was if it bit you on the ass......let me guess.......youre boyfriend has a blah blah blah with a blah blah blah in it!!!!!!!and sometimes if you tickle his ass just right he lets you drive it........Ya know... I was right about you being an inbreeder. If thats what you think ...go ahead think it. You have nothing to compare my knoledge of boats to except your cousins/wives/girlfriends/mothers there in oklahoma who have probably not even passed the 5th grade. I HAD no problem with you until you decided to prove your ignorance. I know more about motors/jets that alot of people on this forum so until you know the facts, please don't prove your ignorance.

triple x tx
05-11-2002, 06:46 PM
i could be wrong but i would bet my boat you wouldnt make a pimple on a mechanics ass!!!!!!!i built my motor from the ground up.....im not saying i know it all but ive yet to meet a split tail that could shine my shoes without directions!!!