PDA

View Full Version : Vibration!

LVjetboy
12-02-2004, 03:23 AM
More Bass = more vibration.
Now my CD player skips. Any other option out there other than the Keg? A hard drive ok, but solid state seems a bit better?
jer

77charger
12-03-2004, 09:01 PM
More Bass = more vibration.
Now my CD player skips. Any other option out there other than the Keg? A hard drive ok, but solid state seems a bit better?
jer
My boat can do the same thing and it is bigger than your placecraft.One thing that will work is a cd changer.I put one on my 21 and it hardly skips unless it takes a hard hit but it is towards the back of my boat not an option for you although mine doesnt have skip protection like some players do.You might want to look into the sony 757 model or similar it can play cd,cdr,and mp3 disc. and has the skip protection.

riverbound
12-04-2004, 08:58 AM
I use either my Ipod or my XM neither one skips. Im not even sure if the cd player in my boat works anymore (its been so long since I have used it)

sammtron
12-06-2004, 07:49 PM
go with ipod you will love.

ROZ
12-07-2004, 09:35 AM
Is it a new headunit with the problem? There was a time when Sony was notorious with heavy bass induces skipping... In all reality, enough vibration will cause almost anything to skip...
If you have an Alpine cda headunit, you can add the KCA420I Ipod adaptor to run your IPOD from your Alpine headunit...