PDA

View Full Version : God damn finkelstein shit kid.....

hoolign
12-02-2004, 03:59 AM
Son of a bitch....
Don;t ask me why that just popped into my head!!! what the hell is that off of????? :D

RiverOtter
12-02-2004, 04:05 AM
Son of a bitch....
Don;t ask me why that just popped into my head!!! what the hell is that off of????? :D
One of my fav's. When my kids are acting up I tell them I'm shipping them off the military school with that Finklestein kid. You should see the blank looks. Of course my wife and I are busting.

hoolign
12-02-2004, 04:07 AM
One of my fav's. When my kids are acting up I tell them I'm shipping them off the military school with that Finklestein kid. You should see the blank looks. Of course my wife and I are busting.
What the hell is it off of??

RiverOtter
12-02-2004, 04:22 AM
What the hell is it off of??
Cheech and Chong - Up In Smoke - Movie and Album (still have it). One of the first sceens in the movie. Still LMAO when I hear it. Or whip it out on the kids.

billet racing
12-02-2004, 04:29 AM
"Up in smoke" and "Animal House" played together at the Drive in movies for a whole summer. We were there almost weekly. Drank a lot of beer at that show back then. Then we'd go on a "**** Hunt"

RiverOtter
12-02-2004, 04:34 AM
"Up in smoke" and "Animal House" played together at the Drive in movies for a whole summer. We were there almost weekly. Drank a lot of beer at that show back then. Then we'd go on a "**** Hunt"
Nothing more fun that hard liquor and hand guns :D

JustMVG
12-02-2004, 05:37 AM
Nothing more fun that hard liquor and hand guns :D
Oh yes there is... Running from the police after they try to pull you over for drinking and cutting loose with the firepower!!!!
How you been Otter, neighbors still got the windows rattlin'?

RiverOtter
12-02-2004, 05:58 AM
Oh yes there is... Running from the police after they try to pull you over for drinking and cutting loose with the firepower!!!!
How you been Otter, neighbors still got the windows rattlin'?
Still lickin my wounds from Disney World (Sheeeesh!) so no rattlin' windows but the weekend is coming up :D .

73kona455
12-02-2004, 06:03 AM
thats soo funny.. i was sitting here watching Nice Dreams on comedy central right now.. pulled up Hot Boat and the 1st thread i see is a cheech and chong one..lol
They Rock...lol

JustMVG
12-02-2004, 06:13 AM
Still lickin my wounds from Disney World (Sheeeesh!) so no rattlin' windows but the weekend is coming up :D .
So you got beat up @ Dizzyworld, uh i take it it's a beatin on the ole wallet?
The House of Mouse isn't cheap anymore and getting there isn't either, hope the crowds were small, and you got at least you monies worth outta the place.
I have promised my kids and yes that includes the my 34 going on 15 wife Margaret, to Disneyland out here, haven't been there in years , but i promised so there goes my wallet, straight outta my pocket and into the hands o the Mouse...... Mikey

RiverOtter
12-02-2004, 06:19 AM
So you got beat up @ Dizzyworld, uh i take it it's a beatin on the ole wallet?
The House of Mouse isn't cheap anymore and getting there isn't either, hope the crowds were small, and you got at least you monies worth outta the place.
I have promised my kids and yes that includes the my 34 going on 15 wife Margaret, to Disneyland out here, haven't been there in years , but i promised so there goes my wallet, straight outta my pocket and into the hands o the Mouse...... Mikey
I haven't added up the meals yet. But for Me, MrsRiverOtter, 2 Little Otters, and Her Parents, 2 rooms (not condos), 1 day at Universal, 5 days at DW was $4,000 +. :eek:

JustMVG
12-02-2004, 06:56 AM
Well thats not too bad , could always be a bigger bill, if you get the Resort hotel and park discount it isn't all that bad, when you figure in 2-3 days of parking, car rental and gas, plus the time lost form going back and forth, and of course your time, well it wasn't all that bad. But you could have bought some go faster parts for the boat too.

throwerb
12-02-2004, 07:19 AM
I haven't added up the meals yet. But for Me, MrsRiverOtter, 2 Little Otters, and Her Parents, 2 rooms (not condos), 1 day at Universal, 5 days at DW was $4,000 +. :eek:
4K! Man that is half, of your half, of our new magic deckboat. :cry:
http://adcache.boattraderonline.com/6/4/1/76672941.htm

RiverOtter
12-02-2004, 07:54 AM
Well thats not too bad , could always be a bigger bill, if you get the Resort hotel and park discount it isn't all that bad, when you figure in 2-3 days of parking, car rental and gas, plus the time lost form going back and forth, and of course your time, well it wasn't all that bad. But you could have bought some go faster parts for the boat too.
We stayed on site. MrsRO is real good at sniffing out good deals. :p

RiverOtter
12-02-2004, 07:56 AM
4K! Man that is half, of your half, of our new magic deckboat. :cry:
http://adcache.boattraderonline.com/6/4/1/76672941.htm
No worries Throwerb!! It's winter. That bad boy will sit for a month or two. By then I'll have my half saved back up :D

throwerb
12-02-2004, 08:14 AM
No worries Throwerb!! It's winter. That bad boy will sit for a month or two. By then I'll have my half saved back up :D
I knew I could count on you. ;) How long is the drive from Nashville to Nooga?

RiverOtter
12-02-2004, 08:24 AM
I knew I could count on you. ;) How long is the drive from Nashville to Nooga?
Never more that 2 hours. Even from Franklin I make it in less than that but I'm not towing anything :D

superdave013
12-02-2004, 08:45 AM
I really did get sent off to a military school. lol I think most of us there were that Finklestein Shit Kid!

RiverOtter
12-02-2004, 08:48 AM
I really did get sent off to a military school. lol I think most of us there were that Finklestein Shit Kid!
LMAO!! :D