PDA

View Full Version : Havasu for Easter

campbell0691
04-17-2006, 05:18 PM
Hi all, i was wondering how it was this past weekend? I saw alot of boats heading to the river for the season opener , well at least it is for me. I didnt go cause old boat is not in any condition and the new boat i pick up this week after the boat drags at ming. I have a few things to do to it but its going to be a blast to get out in the vdrive at havasu with all the other Campbells.
http://www.jetboatperformance.com/images/uploads/Campbell-02S.JPG
Like to see pics and here of peoples trips this past weekend.
Jeff AKA Bonzai fry
NJBA Annoucer guy

LUVNLIFE
04-17-2006, 05:29 PM
And away they go. Sorry had to do that :D :D Welcome to the boards. Wasn't out myself but I believe it was windy at the river. What boat are you picking up after the races? :cool:

LAVEYSABRE575
04-17-2006, 05:35 PM
It was only windy on Fri. I was there Thurs. thru Sun. it was perfect other then Fri. even Fri. worked out we hung out at the outer harbor bar at the springs.....Derek

LAVEYSABRE575
04-17-2006, 05:36 PM
sorry welcome aboard campbell.....

Mr. Pixilated
04-17-2006, 05:43 PM
Welcome aboard sailer....
This past weekend was great....The family Pixi's (Mom , Dad & Brother),Mr. P's (Mom,Dad,Sister,Bro in Law, Kids(2)), Great Grandma and Pa, Bela Babe and family and a hole lot of others...A wonderful Easter...I hope every also had a great Easter.
By the way the weather was perfect...My folks are from the old country and they loved it.
Thanks Easter Bunny for bringing my Family together at the river.... :) :) :)