PDA

View Full Version : Update On The Sids

oldbuck40
12-02-2004, 01:42 PM
Just Wanted To Let Everyone Know That My Son Inlaw Told Me That His Daughter Stopped Breathing At Daycare,,so Those Of You That Usa A Daycare Please!!! Please!!! Make Sure That The Care Givers Are Aware Of Sids And If They Are Not I Would Suggest Moving Your Child To Another Daycare To Prevent This From Happening To Your Child..and Thanks Again For All The Peeps That Responded Yesterday.when I Got Down I Thought Of You And It Helped Knowing That There Were Such Good People Out There.....

Mrs. Restless22
12-02-2004, 01:48 PM
I missed the thread from yesterday.
My prayers are with your family...Im so sorry for you loss. :frown:
Shawna

LVJAKAZ
12-02-2004, 01:53 PM
That is terrible :confused: Im am so sorry

MRS. MAINEVENT
12-02-2004, 01:55 PM
I am so sorry to hear about what has happened :frown: , there is no good reason for it, we are here if you need anything....Colleen and Alex

oldbuck40
12-02-2004, 02:03 PM
you know im starting to like the idea of hooking on my old chriss craft cruiser and draggin it out that way one summer and just hang out for a week or so.. just too many good peeps out there and it seems alot of ya'll are the same age too,,just dont make fun of my old tub!!! i'll send a pic of it tomorrow.and yes it's paid for!!!

Cas
12-02-2004, 06:18 PM
I too missed the other thread. I'm also real sorry to hear about your loss and our prayers go out to your family!
As far as your boat, don't worry about it. So long as you like it and have fun with it, that's all that really matters :)

Debbolas
12-02-2004, 06:19 PM
Please come up and see us...........don't never mind about your boat... :cool:

mike37
12-02-2004, 06:23 PM
Just Wanted To Let Everyone Know That My Son Inlaw Told Me That His Daughter Stopped Breathing At Daycare,,so Those Of You That Usa A Daycare Please!!! Please!!! Make Sure That The Care Givers Are Aware Of Sids And If They Are Not I Would Suggest Moving Your Child To Another Daycare To Prevent This From Happening To Your Child..and Thanks Again For All The Peeps That Responded Yesterday.when I Got Down I Thought Of You And It Helped Knowing That There Were Such Good People Out There.....
not trying to be insensitive but what does day care have to do with SIDS
and if they know what it is
no one knows how it happens so there is nothing any one can do
day care or at home no difference

Sweet Addiction
12-02-2004, 06:25 PM
you know im starting to like the idea of hooking on my old chriss craft cruiser and draggin it out that way one summer and just hang out for a week or so.. just too many good peeps out there and it seems alot of ya'll are the same age too,,just dont make fun of my old tub!!! i'll send a pic of it tomorrow.and yes it's paid for!!!
Hey sorry to hear about the bad news.
If you go I will go with ya. Can you say Road Trip out West. Actually I have been planning on going out there for Spring Break, before all the craziness begins, well actually I think that is when it does begin. :D
God Bless you. Jared.