PDA

View Full Version : Pegged movie is off the hook

pimp n aint easy
12-02-2004, 09:11 PM
Slick came by and showed me the final "Pegged" product and it's definitely worth buying, I will tell you that!

XtrmWakeborder
12-02-2004, 09:12 PM
Damn you! I want mine

Bling Bling
12-02-2004, 09:34 PM
Slick came by and showed me the final "Pegged" product and it's definitely worth buying, I will tell you that!
Tell that fag to quit showing and start producing.

alfonzo
12-02-2004, 11:26 PM
Tell that fag to quit showing and start producing.
The whole "fag" comment is really unecessary. Dontcha think?

Bre
12-02-2004, 11:28 PM
The whole "fag" comment is really unecessary. Dontcha think?
No.... :D ;)
I think that was so rude to come on here and post about watching it... when we paid for it and haven't even seen it yet ;)
Tom Slick... I miss your cock :jawdrop:

Havasubum
12-02-2004, 11:29 PM
now this makes me want to see it really bad

Bre
12-02-2004, 11:31 PM
Tom... I hope you left out the part of us :devil: :eek:

alfonzo
12-02-2004, 11:33 PM
No.... :D ;)
I think that was so rude to come on here and post about watching it... when we paid for it and haven't even seen it yet ;)
Tom Slick... I miss your cock :jawdrop:You had to pay??? I think your getting screwed!! no pun intended. :D

Bre
12-02-2004, 11:34 PM
You had to pay??? I think your getting screwed!! no pun intended. :D
Tom likes to screw me.... what can I say :confused: :D

alfonzo
12-02-2004, 11:36 PM
Tom likes to screw me.... what can I say :confused: :D
:eek: :eek: NICE!!!

Sweet Addiction
12-06-2004, 07:35 PM
So who all has their moive yet? I keep watching the Mail for it. Hope it is coming soon. D*mn you guys who have seen it. :D

Bre
12-06-2004, 07:43 PM
Where's my focken movie? I want my money back :hammer2: :D :wink:

Charley
12-06-2004, 07:48 PM
I cant wait to see this cinematic masterpiece, It will be worth ANY PRICE!!!
...... Slicker .... I told my wife about the "Scene" and she wants to know if you want the video she took of me hurling in the bushes later that night? :D :D

Tom Slick
12-06-2004, 08:08 PM
I cant wait to see this cinematic masterpiece, It will be worth ANY PRICE!!!
...... Slicker .... I told my wife about the "Scene" and she wants to know if you want the video she took of me hurling in the bushes later that night? :D :D
Damn it, there's footage of the parking lot spew fest? Now that would have made a perfect ending!!! :220v: :wink: :D

Jordy
12-07-2004, 09:24 AM
So did he show up to your pad in his limo or the new helicopter and land in the park??? :idea: ;) :D

Three Days Only
12-07-2004, 02:12 PM
I saw it yesterday, it is the shit.
All I can say is this video is going to show the difference between west coast stuff and the big bad ass toys of the east coast.
Take a lesson and learn suckers!!! Theres more to boating then just some west coast chopper gun tricycle wannabe cats.
Jeff

Bling Bling
12-07-2004, 02:18 PM
My bootleg is ready now!

Three Days Only
12-07-2004, 02:19 PM
My bootleg is ready now!
Dont forget I helped you!!!
Jeff

Three Days Only
12-07-2004, 02:23 PM
Maybe we should all cancel our orders and get them from Bling....
jk TS...maybe :)
TomSlick wants us to bootleg so he can us for 250K for copyright infringment. He's just the little bitch to do it too!!

OutCole'd
12-07-2004, 02:45 PM
Is this video going to be available in your local Costco? :D

Charley
12-07-2004, 08:14 PM
TomSlick wants us to bootleg so he can us for 250K for copyright infringment. He's just the little bitch to do it too!!
thats one way to get a nortech by producing a video ;)

BoatFloating
12-07-2004, 09:09 PM
I saw it yesterday, it is the shit.
All I can say is this video is going to show the difference between west coast stuff and the big bad ass toys of the east coast.
Take a lesson and learn suckers!!! Theres more to boating then just some west coast chopper gun tricycle wannabe cats.
Jeff
Let me get this straight..... 3DO owned Sanger (West Coast Chopper Gun) Sleek Craft (West Coast Chopper Gun) and last but not least Spectre (East Coast with West Coast Drives) I think I'll stay with the West Coast boats as I've seen how much money that black hole money pit you call a boat cost you..... No Thanks East Coast Boy!
:2purples: :hammerhea So hop on you little wagon and take your ball and go home..... :jawdrop:

Charley
12-08-2004, 10:23 AM
All I can say is this video is going to show the difference between west coast stuff and the big bad ass toys of the east coast. Take a lesson and learn suckers!!! Theres more to boating then just some west coast chopper gun tricycle wannabe cats.
Jeff
Oh god Jeffy go http://dmontzmax.maximaclubca.com/SigsAndAvatars/Smilies/sexmiss.gif yer wife dude, shes the only one that buys into all that crap and you should enjoy that while you can too....because thats gonna change the day I get her a ride in a 29 and she sees how nice boating can be! No porpoising, lots of room for the kids and with the same motors your running right now you can go about 10 mph faster!http://dmontzmax.maximaclubca.com/SigsAndAvatars/Smilies/Yahoo_59.gif .....OH NO JEFFY, the truth hurts! when are you gonna get off your high horse and realize you aren't the only game in town? that http://dmontzmax.maximaclubca.com/SigsAndAvatars/Smilies/smilieugly.gifSpectre of yers is just a splash of someone-elses porpoising pig, but at least the skater looks good on top ;) .... you got a big old woody on yer big old boat and thats proof that sexual fullfillment is 90% in the mind so just close yer eyes and http://dmontzmax.maximaclubca.com/SigsAndAvatars/Smilies/iconsex-poundit.gif... moan out loud all your all yer east coast brainwashing and it will all be real
have a nice day Jeffy, love you long time :devil:

Three Days Only
12-09-2004, 10:13 AM
Oh god Jeffy go http://dmontzmax.maximaclubca.com/SigsAndAvatars/Smilies/sexmiss.gif yer wife dude, shes the only one that buys into all that crap and you should enjoy that while you can too....because thats gonna change the day I get her a ride in a 29 and she sees how nice boating can be! No porpoising, lots of room for the kids and with the same motors your running right now you can go about 10 mph faster!http://dmontzmax.maximaclubca.com/SigsAndAvatars/Smilies/Yahoo_59.gif .....OH NO JEFFY, the truth hurts! when are you gonna get off your high horse and realize you aren't the only game in town? that http://dmontzmax.maximaclubca.com/SigsAndAvatars/Smilies/smilieugly.gifSpectre of yers is just a splash of someone-elses porpoising pig, but at least the skater looks good on top ;) .... you got a big old woody on yer big old boat and thats proof that sexual fullfillment is 90% in the mind so just close yer eyes and http://dmontzmax.maximaclubca.com/SigsAndAvatars/Smilies/iconsex-poundit.gif... moan out loud all your all yer east coast brainwashing and it will all be real
have a nice day Jeffy, love you long time :devil:
Let me get this straight..... 3DO owned Sanger (West Coast Chopper Gun) Sleek Craft (West Coast Chopper Gun) and last but not least Spectre (East Coast with West Coast Drives) I think I'll stay with the West Coast boats as I've seen how much money that black hole money pit you call a boat cost you..... No Thanks East Coast Boy!
:2purples: :hammerhea So hop on you little wagon and take your ball and go home..... :jawdrop:
Both of you guys will see. The truth is finally on camera where it belongs. The boys on the east coast know how to roll. Im just sorry that you too big ballers never opened your eyes past some west coast weak ass tricylce cats with landing gear in the center type of boats. Charles in charge dont forget, the east coast rigs are still out front. It must be a bitch being in the back all the time. Except for the fact that the roosts from our boats will help keep you cool in the summer heat.
Jeffrey Son

BoatFloating
12-09-2004, 10:16 AM
Both of you guys will see. The truth is finally on camera where it belongs. The boys on the east coast know how to roll. Im just sorry that you too big ballers never opened your eyes past some west coast weak ass tricylce cats with landing gear in the center type of boats. Charles in charge dont forget, the east coast rigs are still out front. It must be a bitch being in the back all the time. Except for the fact that the roosts from our boats will help keep you cool in the summer heat.
Jeffrey Son
Whatever!!!!!!! I only get 1 of your roosts because the other drive usualy is not working
:hammerhea

Charley
12-09-2004, 02:05 PM
Whatever!!!!!!! I only get 1 of your roosts because the other drive usualy is not working
LMAO!!!! I just pissed my pants
Nice;)ly done Rocky!

jackpunx
12-09-2004, 02:08 PM
Dont even trip.. you get no roost.. because you cant keep up

Charley
12-09-2004, 02:12 PM
Dont even trip.. you get no roost.. because you cant keep up
Ya but I'm gonna wax that POS Specturd
Cmon Jeffy defend yourself! :chi:

Three Days Only
12-09-2004, 02:58 PM
They sure seemed to work good all year when I was passing you like you were standing still.
Cmon Jeffy defend yourself! :chi:
You wish, your DCB aint got shit on me dog!!! Go hang out with the DCB Cult and put your nose up in the air thinking your the shit with all the other goof balls. When Bling & I pass you we will make sure we still wave and smile. Just tryin to keep it real dog!!
Three Days (Aint Caught Up In That West Coast (DCB) Attitude) Only

jackpunx
12-09-2004, 03:24 PM
:chi:
Charley,
You washing boats now? how much for mine? I'll pay you extra if you wear those little shorts again :yuk: :D