PDA

View Full Version : motor & headers for sale

jet4fun
03-27-2002, 10:11 PM
hello everyone, this is my 1st post. i have been watching everyone talk back and forth for a long time, and decided to finally join in.
also i have a few things for sale. first off is my headers; 96 rewarder twist for 454 jet. good except theyre pretty blue(original owner ran them dry). i also have my motor for sale; 96 hardin marine 454 330 hp, completely stock, runs fine, selling complete, carb to pan. make an offer for both. thanks, jet4fun

SOUTHWIND377
03-28-2002, 06:33 AM
jet4fun,
How much do you want for the headers, and do ya possible have any pics of them you could email me. I have a buddy looking for a used set.

yates9
03-28-2002, 08:15 AM
How much do you want for engine and headers?

jet4fun
03-28-2002, 11:30 AM
ok, i talked to a buddy of mine who owns a muffler shop, he said 200 was fair for the headers considering new ones are about 650. the motor i would like to get 1000 for, it is complete, all you would need is the mounting hardware, motor mounts, water hook ups etc...
the catch is that i live in la, but the boat is in chico, nor cal. thats where i spend the summers. i can have my friend take you out for a test drive because the motor is still in the boat. i will try to get some pics up but i gotta figure out how, i dont have a scanner or digital cam.

jet4fun
03-28-2002, 08:25 PM
ok my bad, it is a marine power 454, not a hardin marine. it is rated at 330 hp. it is the engine that came as a package with a dominator pump, in my '96 ultra. i dont know a whole lot about whats inside it, but im sure marine power or ultra could provide that info. i know it is a pretty standard package sold in stock jet boats. it has a holley q-jet on it, and i am selling it complete with the ignition and electric fuel pump, carb to pan.

jet4fun
03-29-2002, 04:50 PM
sorry to burst everyones bubble, but i just sold the motor. the headers are still for sale though. please let me know if you are still interested. i am still trying to get some pics up of them. im sure you all can picture the way they look, basically just like any other pair of chrome headers that were ran dry for a couple of years.

SPECTRABRENT
03-29-2002, 07:00 PM
What did you get for the motor?
Brent

jet4fun
03-30-2002, 05:27 PM
i got 1000 for the motor. seems pretty fair to me, it ran fine, a good stocker.
dont forget about those twisties