PDA

View Full Version : Steven Tyler of Aerosmith ......

RiverOtter
12-03-2004, 09:03 AM
Throws the Shocker. Seriously!! I was at Disney World's MGM theme park over Thanksgiving and they have a coaster called the Rockin Roller Coaster. (Awsome ride BTW 0 - 60 in 2.6 sec which is almost as fast as the Duramax guys claim :D ). Anyway.. the theme of the coaster is blah blah blah, Aerosmith invites the people in the studio to the concert. While he is doing this he throws the shocker!!! Nobody in the room understood my reaction.

Rock-A-Bye-Baby
12-03-2004, 09:16 AM
i love him even more now!!!!
he can Rock and Shock!! :crossx:

HCS
12-03-2004, 09:16 AM
What a shock!!!! :jawdrop: :D

throwerb
12-03-2004, 09:20 AM
They can come out with a new toy for christmas with him and Mick Jagger and call them the "rock em' shock em'" robots.

Tom Brown
12-03-2004, 09:27 AM
...Rockin Roller Coaster.
What a kick ass ride. I went on it a bunch of times when I was there and look forward to returning and hitting that ride as frequenly as fast passes will let me. :cool:

RiverOtter
12-03-2004, 09:37 AM
What a kick ass ride. I went on it a bunch of times when I was there and look forward to returning and hitting that ride as frequenly as fast passes will let me. :cool:
It is AWSOME!! Just a flat out speed fun. Takes you from a dead stop to a loop in maybe 3 seconds. Aaaaaahhhhh the beauty of magnets :D

RiverOtter
12-03-2004, 09:43 AM
You know the part I'm talking about where Tyler is looking at and talking to the people in the studio... That's when he does it. :cool:

Tom Brown
12-03-2004, 10:12 AM
It is AWSOME!! Just a flat out speed fun. Takes you from a dead stop to a loop in maybe 3 seconds. Aaaaaahhhhh the beauty of magnets :D
With great music and sound reinforcement gear kicking you in the chest the entire time. AWSOME!! I couldn't agree more. :cool:
Yes, I know the part you're talking about. :D
My girlfriend wanted to take her 16 year old daughter because she thought it would be the last time they could take a trip together. She really wanted me to go but I was kind of luke warm on it. I went and ended up having a killer time. The daughter and the daughter's friend stayed by the hotel pool most of the trip so we went to D/W and a few other places and had a great time of it. Actually, I think D/W is more interesting for adults than for children. I had been to DisneyLand but that was way better.
The first place we went was the Animal Kingdom. My girlfriend bought a frozen banana and offered me one. i declined but as we were leaving the vendor, she said... "Oh!... you don't want one because you don't like to bite frozen stuff with your teeth?" ... and then she bit off a chunk and transfered it to my mouth. The daughter was completely grossed out and said, "We're going to walk head for a while." :D :D :D

RiverOtter
12-03-2004, 10:25 AM
With great music and sound reinforcement gear kicking you in the chest the entire time. AWSOME!! I couldn't agree more. :cool:
Yes, I know the part you're talking about. :D
My girlfriend wanted to take her 16 year old daughter because she thought it would be the last time they could take a trip together. She really wanted me to go but I was kind of luke warm on it. I went and ended up having a killer time. The daughter and the daughter's friend stayed by the hotel pool most of the trip so we went to D/W and a few other places and had a great time of it. Actually, I think D/W is more interesting for adults than for children. I had been to DisneyLand but that was way better.
The first place we went was the Animal Kingdom. My girlfriend bought a frozen banana and offered me one. i declined but as we were leaving the vendor, she said... "Oh!... you don't want one because you don't like to bite frozen stuff with your teeth?" ... and then she bit off a chunk and transfered it to my mouth. The daughter was completely grossed out and said, "We're going to walk head for a while." :D :D :D
Too funny. I've always wondered how it compared to Disney Land. I didn't know the DL was built before DW. Does DL have all the other parks and resort areas like DW? Did you go to Epcot and do the beers around the world tour?

Tom Brown
12-03-2004, 10:31 AM
I've always wondered how it compared to Disney Land.
DisneyLand has the Magic Kingdom and now they've added the California Adventure park. I haven't been in a while so hopefully someone else will chime in.
The two best parts of the entire trip was the Rock 'N Rollercoaster and the Tower of Terror. Neither ride was at DisneyLand when I was there. I'm not sure but I think both of those rides still only exist at D/W.
Did you go to Epcot and do the beers around the world tour?
I went to Epcot and did the walk of nations but somehow missed out on teh beer around the world tour.
That's where I learned that Canada consists only of Mounted Policemen and deep fried beaver tails.
The DisneyWorld trip seemed pretty adult to me. Some of the rides were pretty severe, we enjoyed touring the parks, and they had a symphony playing on the lake at Epcot, followed by fireworks. It was a great place for a couple to spend a few days. :cool:

totenhosen
12-03-2004, 10:35 AM
The two best parts of the entire trip was the Rock 'N Rollercoaster and the Tower of Terror. Neither ride was at DisneyLand when I was there. I'm not sure but I think both of those rides still only exist at D/W.
California Adventure has had Tower of Terror for almost a year now.

Jbb
12-03-2004, 10:35 AM
Some where... I have a picture of you with mouse ears on Tom...let me see if I can find it... :) ...mouse ears and a machine gun...

RiverOtter
12-03-2004, 10:37 AM
DisneyLand has the Magic Kingdom and now they've added the California Adventure park. I haven't been in a while so hopefully someone else will chime in.
I went to Epcot and did the walk of nations but somehow missed out on teh beer around the world tour.
That's where I learned that Canada consists only of Mounted Policemen and deep fried beaver tails.
The DisneyWorld trip seemed pretty adult to me. Some of the rides were pretty severe, we enjoyed touring the parks, and they had a symphony playing on the lake at Epcot, followed by fireworks. It was a great place for a couple to spend a few days. :cool:
You forgot the Royal Canadian Quilted Yacksmen :D
Yep. Epcot is better for adults. Did they have Test Track when you were there. That's an awsome ride. Get in a "test car" and go around a highbanked track at 65mph. Lots of G's. They have a new ride called Mission Space or Mars can't remember. After the 50 warnings about the ride causing people to get sick. You sit in a simulator (which is hanging on the end or a centerfuge) and you experience a Shuttle launch. UNBELIEVABLE!!!! Wife was sick for the rest of the night :burningm:

OLDRAT
12-03-2004, 10:40 AM
Ever try a good moose knuckle with those beaver tails? :D

RiverOtter
12-03-2004, 10:41 AM
Ever try a good moose knuckle with those beaver tails? :D
Is that like a camel toe? :2purples:

Tom Brown
12-03-2004, 10:43 AM
Some where... I have a picture of you with mouse ears on Tom...let me see if I can find it...
If you can't find it, you can always ask your friend Mr. Ibex. He is likely to have it.

OLDRAT
12-03-2004, 10:44 AM
Ding! you are correct. However, we may need a ruling from Mr. Brown to
be sure. ;)

RiverOtter
12-03-2004, 12:52 PM
Ding! you are correct. However, we may need a ruling from Mr. Brown to
be sure. ;)
Does a moose nuckle have more or less hair than a camel toe?

OLDRAT
12-03-2004, 01:16 PM
Generally, they are more of a fur bearer that the desert climate Camel Toe,
but there are exceptions to the rules.
For those without a toe, or a toe in training, there is the bolt-on version.
A couple of examples:
OR

RiverOtter
12-03-2004, 03:05 PM
Generally, they are more of a fur bearer that the desert climate Camel Toe,
but there are exceptions to the rules.
For those without a toe, or a toe in training, there is the bolt-on version.
A couple of examples:
OR
Holy Cow...er...eh Moose! :jawdrop:

voodoomedman
12-03-2004, 06:26 PM
Aerosmith kicks A$$

RiverOtter
12-04-2004, 08:02 AM
Aerosmith kicks A$$
If you like Aerosmith it's probably worth the trip from So Cal to ride this coaster. Every seat in the coaster (which looks like a stretch limo) has speakers in the head rest blasting - and I do mean blasting - Aerosmith. Hell! Tom Brown traveled all the way from Canada to ride it :D

voodoomedman
12-04-2004, 09:00 AM
If you like Aerosmith it's probably worth the trip from So Cal to ride this coaster. Every seat in the coaster (which looks like a stretch limo) has speakers in the head rest blasting - and I do mean blasting - Aerosmith. Hell! Tom Brown traveled all the way from Canada to ride it :D
I'll get there. Florida is on our list. We had to get a couple other trips out of the way. Now we have to wait a little while because we have a baby on the way. I know there are speakers and subs in every seat. They sing love in a roller coaster and they timed it so you hit the drops when he sings goiiiiiing dooooooowwwn. I love Aerosmith. My screen name is an Aerosmith song. Voodoo Medicine Man. And my signature is a line out a song called Fever.

upsman105
12-04-2004, 09:04 AM
I don't know about his roller coaster, but I would pay anything to ride his daughter.

voodoomedman
12-04-2004, 09:12 AM
I don't know about his roller coaster, but I would pay anything to ride his daughter.
Now that is some funny shizzle!!!!!!

RiverOtter
12-04-2004, 10:39 AM
I'll get there. Florida is on our list. We had to get a couple other trips out of the way. Now we have to wait a little while because we have a baby on the way. I know there are speakers and subs in every seat. They sing love in a roller coaster and they timed it so you hit the drops when he sings goiiiiiing dooooooowwwn. I love Aerosmith. My screen name is an Aerosmith song. Voodoo Medicine Man. And my signature is a line out a song called Fever.
Jeeze I've ridden that ride 10+ time and you know as much as I do about it :D The timing of the music make the ride. No place to be when the wifey if with child. Although I did see a preg girl ride the coaster :eek: I didn't think that was too smart. If I were you I'd wait till your youngest is 5 before you go. JMHO. :wink:

RiverOtter
12-04-2004, 10:41 AM
Word Up!! Sexest elf I've ever seen :D
(Lord of The Rings Joke)

Desert Rat
12-04-2004, 01:16 PM
You sure that this isn't a maxie pad with wings... I would scream if she dropped her panties and that was staring at me :2purples:
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=8139

RiverOtter
12-04-2004, 05:38 PM
You sure that this isn't a maxie pad with wings... I would scream if she dropped her panties and that was staring at me :2purples:
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=8139
http://www.riverratlife.com/forums/board/ubb/graemlins/puke.gif