PDA

View Full Version : SHE SAID

rstover1
06-18-2001, 11:17 AM
She said if I go to the lake one more time
shes gonna leave!
She said if spent one more cent on my boat shes gonna leave!
She said if I dont start spending weekends at home shes gonna leave!
I'm sure gonna miss her..........
[This message has been edited by rstover1 (edited June 18, 2001).]

Slow Boat 001
06-18-2001, 11:21 AM
ME TOO....

mister460
06-18-2001, 11:24 AM
Hell, I'm not even gonna miss her! She's lucky if I even NOTICE!!!

beached1
06-18-2001, 12:37 PM
You must be having an affair with my wife. Can you have her call home before she leaves? I need her to pick up some beer and coffee mate on the way home. Thanks.

mister460
06-18-2001, 03:26 PM
Bud, Coors, or Miller? Non-dairy coffeemate I assume. What about milk? Does a body good! Glad to help!
[This message has been edited by mister460 (edited June 18, 2001).]

EDROE
06-18-2001, 09:49 PM
She'd better leave my damn dog. I love my dog. He might be stupid but at least he dont talk back. And he likes kickin it and suckin brewskies with me.

Terrible Buddhist
06-19-2001, 12:48 PM
I'd miss her...nobody vacuums the boat the way she does, she also packs well, and polished the aluminum well

Gerrit
06-19-2001, 02:06 PM
She pulls a wakeboarder and skier better than any other. Plus she likes to 5000 rpm it from the Roadrunner to the dam. And looks good in a "G". Oopps, wrong topic , Sorry....Guess I got one of the few good ones!

Slick
06-19-2001, 03:29 PM
Been pretty stressed out lately. Told the wife I wanted to go to the river this weekend. She said "It's going to be too warm for me (7 1/2 months pregnant) and you'd have to entertain Ashley (6yro). Why don't you go by yourself, that way you can blow off some steam and not have to deal with the kid". I said, "no baby, I want us all to go (holding my breath)". To make a possibly long story short, MY WOMAN KICKS ASS, LOOKS GOOD AND LETS ME GO TO THE RIVER WITHOUT HER ON OCCASSION. HOW COOL IS THAT!!!!!
Ooops, I'm in the wrong topic too.
See you this weekend
Slick

lostlake
06-19-2001, 03:40 PM
Hey my wife also lets me go to the river on a guys weekend, but i also let her go on a girls weekend.. its called give and take, but lord help me when i want to buy something big, I always get what i want but have to give a little, like my new boat i just ordered.. its cool as long as it's purple, I said o.k. and ordered it.. We recently purchased a new motorhome, She hit the roof cause are other one was only 3 years old, but after letting her pick all the interior options, colors, fabrics, etc.. they just seem to jump on the band wagon, they just want to be included, Oh by the way did i mentiond i have to buy her a new bedroom set before i get the boat, and who know's what else she's going to add to the list.. Oh Well, Win a few and loose a few, At least all have my new toy..... C-ya just my 2 ct.

dcraig
06-19-2001, 04:04 PM
Same situation here. Just upgraded the boat's stereo and she skillfully negotiated to spend and equal amount of money on worthless stuff for the house. Give and take is right. She will enjoy the stereo just as much as me and also gets her fluffy stuff for the house!
By the way, I don't mean to brag but I went to river for a week without her (with her blessing). Sounds good but spend the entire week working!

lostlake
06-19-2001, 04:27 PM
dcraig, you must be married to the same girl, at least they don't want to try and match the big ticket items. but your right they will enjoy it as much as us, and as far as the fluffy stuff, window covering, i could care less whasssssss up with that,, but you gota love em...She does keep a super clean house, clean laundry, and cooks almost every night, and lets not forget about the bedroom time http://free.***boat.net/ubb/wink.gif

beached1
06-19-2001, 09:34 PM
I use dcraig's story all the time. "Oh honey the river sucked." "had to work on the boat all week" yeah right!

SB
06-20-2001, 07:32 AM
You California guys seem to get away with murder. I don't how you do it, boats, motorcycles, hot rods, mag wheels, stereos, freaking fighting robots on TV. If anyone has an explanation for how to do this stuff without having wife cut nuts off, I'd like to hear it.

Cas42
06-20-2001, 09:12 AM
My wife is my best friend, we talk about anything and everything. It's pretty easy to get something if you're willing to give something.

timitunnel
06-20-2001, 09:33 AM
SB If you have kids just watch what they do to get what they want and do the samething. Who said kids are good for nothing. Tim

Gerrit
06-20-2001, 11:36 AM
I know it sounds like i'm preachin(and i'm not religous) but Selflessness and you Reap what you Sew(hope I spelled that right), Are the two biggest concepts in my personnal and proffessional life.
Hard concepts to grasp, but undeniably impossible to match!! Anyone in Havasu for the Fourth of July?

froggystyle
06-20-2001, 11:44 AM
Cas42, she was right there when you wrote that, wasn't she? Get this guys, the new Ultra is in Audrey's name, and she thinks that a new boat was her idea!!!! The trick is, when you step up from a blown hydro, go look at like fifteen P.O.S.'s. She get's frustrated with looking at used boats really quickly, and Ultra is a short drive away. At the first sight of nice white vinyl, great gelcoat that matches her fingernail polish, and an engine that will spend more time running than not, the check had already been mentally written. She still thinks she talked me into it http://free.***boat.net/ubb/biggrin.gif

dcraig
06-20-2001, 12:34 PM
A little reverse psycology works every time. Try crying if nothing else works! All you guys know what I'm talking about.
Gerrit's right though. A little give and take goes a long way.

mister460
06-20-2001, 12:58 PM
Give and take is right on! You give and she takes!!! In all honesty though, making the woman happy does make for an enjoyable relationship. I'm not married yet but I have had some damn cool girlfriends. And they were cool because we both understood that "relationship" meant "between two people" and not "for the benefit of one." Being hotter than the sun always helped their "cool" factor, too!!!

beached1
06-20-2001, 01:43 PM
Yeah, give and take. I got the boat, she's got my balls. She isn't stupid. The funniest thing she ever said to me was when I was joking around about Alanis Moressette (don't know if I spalled that right). I said, "if you could sing like that, I would be all over you" She said, "If I could sing like that, I wouldn't be F**king you!" HA HA.

froggystyle
06-20-2001, 03:50 PM
This is pretty much the good deal I have right now. New boats, new friends, and a woman like this, who loves me for all the right reasons!!!! Nice headers, huh? What she is doing with me, I'll never know...
http://www.highperformancecars.com/froggystyle/aud_good_2.jpg
[This message has been edited by froggystyle (edited June 20, 2001).]

Boater Bill
06-20-2001, 05:45 PM
Any of you guys' women help you wrench? Now thats a real Jet Boat Betty!

Bubbledeck
06-20-2001, 08:13 PM
nice looking lady froggystyle!
was your boat in that pic somewhere? i must have missed it heh

spectras only
06-20-2001, 09:08 PM
Hey Froggy,don't let your gal sit on your new ride like that,cause nobody would notice it,hehe.

froggystyle
06-20-2001, 09:21 PM
That's just a cardboard picture. You know the kind. Make you look like you shook Ronald Reagan's hand in Venice beach. I bring it with me wherever I go. You never have to wait in line for clubs and stuff. Very handy.

spectras only
06-20-2001, 10:10 PM
It sure looks convincing to me with those morse cables between her tighs heh.

HBjet
06-20-2001, 10:39 PM
Here is my Jet Boat Betty.......she even buys me beer, and brings her girlfriends to the river with us from time to time...Yeah, I'll keep her. Also, it was her idea to make the boat go faster, how can I complain when she wants anything....
HBjet
http://home.socal.rr.com/boatbutts/Jet%20Boat%20Betty.jpg
Froggystyle, looks like we enjoy the same things, boats, hot women, hot women on our boats (their boats)
http://home.socal.rr.com/boatbutts/boat.html
[This message has been edited by HBjet (edited June 20, 2001).]

froggystyle
06-21-2001, 06:52 AM
You betchum Red Rider!!!

Havasu Hangin'
06-21-2001, 07:38 AM
Hey HB,
Is that the right wrench for that fitting http://free.***boat.net/ubb/tongue.gif?

HBjet
06-21-2001, 01:53 PM
Havasu Hangin, please tell me that's not the first thing you noticed? I know this will shock all of you, but she actually doesn't wrench on the motor. She is so nice that she lets me do it and just makes sure I have enough beer on hand. Yeah, I'll keep her!
HBjet

Havasu Hangin'
06-21-2001, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by HBjet:
Havasu Hangin, please tell me that's not the first thing you noticed?
Nope, not the first thing I noticed. http://free.***boat.net/ubb/eek.gif
I was just wondering how good she was with a tap and die set. http://free.***boat.net/ubb/wink.gif
However, you're right. Beer and sympathy for your scraped knuckles are always nice.
[This message has been edited by Havasu Hangin' (edited June 21, 2001).]

RiverDave
06-21-2001, 02:32 PM
HBJet, Where abouts in Huntington do you live? There is a place on Beach Blvd called Flamingo Theatre. If everything goes according to plan then I should have 3 girls from there going to the River This weekend. (My friend hooked this up somehow) in any event I'll see you at the Sand Bar Saturday!
RiverDave.

turbo
06-21-2001, 04:29 PM
hey HB, that set of pictures connected to that link was better than hot boat. the boat is really nice to.

froggystyle
06-21-2001, 04:57 PM
Randy,
I just sent you some pics of the Daytona for your site. Hopefully, we'll have some Ultra pics here pretty soon.

HBjet
06-21-2001, 06:55 PM
RiverDave, I know that place, drive by it everyday. We've been in there once when it first opened, good lookin girls too. Thats cool your bringing them, we'll have to have them get with my girlfriend and we can have our very own Hot Boat bikini shoot. Maybe we'll even put the boats in the pictures. Ha!
Turbo, thanks for the comp. I always take my digital camera to the river, so I'm always taking pics of butts, and my boat. I think I'm about even on how many I have of each.
Froggystyle, thanks, I'll put them up.
HBjet

rstover1
06-21-2001, 11:29 PM
look what I started Also this topic was a joke I was lucky enouph to marry a woman that loves the lake as much as me!!! Hey nice pics fellas.

froggystyle
06-22-2001, 07:14 AM
HB, t hat was pretty funny on your site! Audrey and I got a kick out of it. I keep trying to take a picture of the front, I just keep getting drawn like a moth to all of the polish and chrome. It's like, the front didn't cost me anything, I have $20,000 into the rear view!!!

daboot
06-24-2001, 03:06 PM
Hey Boaterbill, I have the Coolest chick, She is the oldest out of 3 sisters and a younger brother, her father taught her how to wrench, I can sit in my chair by the boat and watch her change the oil and filter, gap the plugs right, clean it all up, back the boat in the water, and when someone wants to run me and I don't feel like it, CAN GET HER TO RUN THE GUY AND THROW THE ROOSTER TAIL UP WHEN SHE BEATS HIM, And she still gets my beers and make a mean apple pie in her thong !! How u like me now brotha !!! Hey Froggystyle, nice pic, I see why they call you that now. hbjet, your lady can come over and help my ol'lady anytime she wishes !!!
[This message has been edited by daboot (edited June 24, 2001).]