PDA

View Full Version : Speedchannel 8am pacific

Jetboatguru
12-03-2004, 05:17 PM
Tomorrow morning at 8am Pacific 11am eastern, Speedchannel is airing the Phoenix IHBA season opener. It was the only race we won in the TAF class this year. Check it out and check out Lindsey the sportscaster. :supp:
They had an Onboard camera for the final round and it turned out bad ass!!

O.B eddie
12-03-2004, 05:48 PM
Guru is there any possibility we will see Yo T and Kimmie holding hands in the background, waiting for an autographed Canyon marinre T shirt??? Hee Haww fur da sale :p :D

syndicate
12-03-2004, 09:00 PM
I can't wait. The thing I think about is "hey, I saw Tony Scarlata in person before." ;)

Squirtin Thunder
12-03-2004, 09:29 PM
Just set my Alarm !!!!
Looking forward to it !!!
Jim

BILLY.B
12-04-2004, 08:12 AM
Watching right now ( alcohol flat class). Maybe You-Te is too. I doubt it though. He's probably out in the garage working on his weed whacker.

superdave013
12-04-2004, 08:16 AM
Watching right now ( alcohol flat class). Maybe You-Te is too. I doubt it though. He's probably out in the garage working on his weed whacker.
Just made a pass with a capsual cam in guru's ride!

Morg
12-04-2004, 08:28 AM
I'm Diggn Lindsy

dossangers
12-04-2004, 08:30 AM
Frigg'in Rock Stars Get All The Puntang!!!!!

Morg
12-04-2004, 08:31 AM
Where was Tony going after the lights??

dmontzsta
12-04-2004, 08:34 AM
It is 8:35am right now, did it just end? I am watching what says Boat Racing, but it is a bunch of whacker boats.

BILLY.B
12-04-2004, 08:39 AM
I'm Diggn Lindsy If you'd of showed at Needles for Thanksgiving I doubt you'd be saying that. Hey Tony why does it look like your trying not to breathe, and you keep turning your head away from her???. I have an :idea: . Can we say STINKY BREATH!!!! :(

BILLY.B
12-04-2004, 08:40 AM
It is 8:35am right now, did it just end? I am watching what says Boat Racing, but it is a bunch of whacker boats. Day late....Dollar short, it just ended.

Morg
12-04-2004, 08:44 AM
So after watch'n a little boat racing, I got all excited to go work on my deal in the garage.
Its 16 flippn degrees outside. I had a peice of aluminum in the back of my truck. My fingures froze to it.

dmontzsta
12-04-2004, 08:46 AM
Day late....Dollar short, it just ended.
DAMNIT! Just my luck. Only 30 minutes of real boat racing? It looks like this whacker crap is going to be on for hours...that is gay.

Moneypitt
12-04-2004, 08:53 AM
Just because one boat, just one, has "Rainbow" in it's name doesn't mean the series is all gay........Great show Tony, and it looked like he was cruising the stands after the race, let the paying crowd see the winning boat up close and personal.....OR, maybe he was practicing his K boat driving skills with a little turning action. Drift right, turn left............MP

Ex PSI Canyon
12-04-2004, 08:58 AM
That was awesome, I think Tony was trying to impress the blonde standing next to his boat! It looked like Tony was trying to circle race that thing with as much rudder he's using! Congrats!

Stab-n-Steer
12-04-2004, 09:28 AM
Dang, I missed it to! :( They will replay it this Tuesday. Here is the Boat Drags schedule from Speed...IHBA on Speed (http://www.speedtv.com/programs/335/)
S&S

V-DRIVES RULE
12-04-2004, 10:19 AM
Home :: Programs :: On Air Talent :: BiographyARCA
Lindsay Czarniak
ARCA
Birthdate: November 7, 1977
Birthplace: Harrisburg, PA
Residence: Miami, FL
CAREER HISTORY
Worked with SPEED channel as a live reporter for the Backstage at the Dale Earnhardt Tribute Concert special... reporter and host for NBC 6 in Miami on FINS TV, covering the Miami Dolphins and highlighting activities off the field... also reports and anchors for NBC 6 sports (Miami NBC affiliate). Lindsay came to NBC 6 from CBS 47/FOX 30 news in Jacksonville, Fla., where she was working as a general assignment reporter covering various events including hurricanes, the Columbia shuttle disaster and the Daytona 500... Prior to working in Jacksonville, Lindsay worked at CNN in Atlanta as an associate producer... graduated from James Madison University in Harrisonburg, Va., and grew up in northern Virginia where her family still resides.
Hobbies: Sports, spending time outdoors -- rollerblading, running, hiking, skiing .. loves the beach, sushi, traveling and going to sporting events Â…enjoys art and movies, seeing shows, :rollside: getting together with DRAG BOAT [taf]drivers with BIG shlongs that know how to pound the LINING OUT!! :hammer2: :hammer2: :hammer2:
http://www.speedtv.com/_assets/library/img/medium/17662_lindsay_czarniak.jpg

Kurtis500
12-04-2004, 11:36 AM
Looked great Tony..
Could you count how many times they misspelled your name? :rolleyes: sheesh

126driver
12-04-2004, 01:52 PM
It is 8:35am right now, did it just end? I am watching what says Boat Racing, but it is a bunch of whacker boats.
I've seen that before, but I thought it was an infomercial for a hi-tech blender...

voodooCanoe
12-04-2004, 03:31 PM
If you'd of showed at Needles for Thanksgiving I doubt you'd be saying that. Hey Tony why does it look like your trying not to breathe, and you keep turning your head away from her???. I have an :idea: . Can we say STINKY BREATH!!!! :(
Are you saying hot t.v. chick has ASS BREATH!??? :yuk:

Jetboatguru
12-04-2004, 10:43 PM
Lindsay was very pretty and very fun to work with.
After the lights in the final, rescue was flagging me over to them so they could do a live interview for the crowd.
Thaks for the biography on dragon breath Wayne

Sanger D
12-05-2004, 07:43 AM
that sucks dude,Ifeel for ya, nothin like having a hot chick get close then" BLAM" poopie breath shoots out ,like she raided the cat box for lunch er somethin.but that was a nice shade of blue you was turnin!!BUT SERIOUSELY,your aSUPERSTAR now willyou still luv us tomorrow? "ha.That was my first ride IN a THF, very bitchin!!.did,nt know you had to put so much left rudder in those things, somethin to talk about I guess,any way looked good dude.
Sanger D

Moneypitt
12-05-2004, 07:45 AM
Wow, exit Tony Stewart as the media's guy to hit on, and enter JBG Tony Scarlata,(did I spell that right?) C'mon guys, we need all the FAVORABLE press we can get, and you know somebody she knows will visit this site, be cool, be happy to have ANY kind of exposure through the media. Maybe next interview you can leave your helmet on for "fume" deflection........MP

wsuwrhr
12-05-2004, 08:44 AM
Wow, exit Tony Stewart as the media's guy to hit on, and enter JBG Tony Scarlata,(did I spell that right?) C'mon guys, we need all the FAVORABLE press we can get, and you know somebody she knows will visit this site, be cool, be happy to have ANY kind of exposure through the media. Maybe next interview you can leave your helmet on for "fume" deflection........MP
That is kinda what I was thinkin. Might not be a good idea. From what the show looked like, the media exposure was more suited to a saturday grudge race than a PRO class.
Brian
Just my .02

Wicky
12-05-2004, 11:20 AM
Lindsay was very pretty and very fun to work with. But man, I don't know what happened when she got close on one of the interviews but her breath was hauling ass!!! Serious downer!!!
It must have been some of that bad mojave desert sushi!!!!

Wicky
12-05-2004, 11:21 AM
Or was it the dessert sushi!!!!lol

DaveA
12-05-2004, 01:15 PM
Perhaps Mojave 'Dessert' Roadkill Sushi?? :wink:

Wicky
12-05-2004, 02:56 PM
Exactly!!!! :D

You Te
12-05-2004, 06:39 PM
Maybe You-Te is too. I doubt it though.
You're right Billy, I'm not watching, I have better things to do.
You Te

You Te
12-05-2004, 06:42 PM
Guru is there any possibility we will see Yo T and Kimmie holding hands in the background, waiting for an autographed Canyon marinre T shirt??? Hee Haww fur da sale :p :D
OB,
I don't think you can see much from your knees.
You Te