PDA

View Full Version : Havasu Light Parade pics

shadow
12-03-2004, 07:04 PM
Just got back from the light parade. Here's a few pics.not the best.we were in the English village so they are from kind of far.If you've never seen this it's awesome.some of the boats have 50,000 or more lights.Standing room only there were thousands of people there.Hopefully someone will get close ups tomorrow.

shadow
12-03-2004, 07:04 PM
couple more

redneckgirl
12-03-2004, 08:12 PM
Those are cool... thanks for sharing... I did not know they do it Friday night also!!! :D :D
RNG

Big_Gunz_
12-03-2004, 10:42 PM
Great pictures, :wink: :)

switchin'addiction
12-03-2004, 10:58 PM
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=8142
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=8143
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=8144
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=8145
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=8146

voodoomedman
12-03-2004, 11:33 PM
Close escrow on the house out there next week. A couple of weeks early. How's that for salt in an open wound.

SoCal_fun
12-03-2004, 11:38 PM
Thanks for posting those!! I'm working this weekend :mad: , or I woulda been there with Raff/Sara and the Eliminated Sprinters crashing in there hotel on the floor!! :D
What was the weather like??

RiverRatMike
12-04-2004, 12:36 AM
very cool, what time does the parade start on Sat night?

Rod-64
12-04-2004, 12:48 AM
Thanks for posting those!! I'm working this weekend :mad: , or I woulda been there with Raff/Sara and the Eliminated Sprinters crashing in there hotel on the floor!! :D
Larry............do you know when mark left????
Tried to call him but no go.

Rod-64
12-04-2004, 12:55 AM
42 in Havasu and 30 here in Kingman

RiverRatMike
12-04-2004, 01:02 AM
got 37.0 here on the south side of LHC

Rod-64
12-04-2004, 01:06 AM
37 or 42..................I'm still bringing Jager and a jacket for tommorows parade!! :D

RiverRatMike
12-04-2004, 01:14 AM
37 or 42..................I'm still bringing Jager and a jacket for tommorows parade!! :D
yup same here

shadow
12-04-2004, 06:01 AM
very cool, what time does the parade start on Sat night?
They say 6:pm but it hasn't started on time in the past 10 years.usually about 6:30.Get there early if you want to get parking or a good spot to watch from.

ColeTR1
12-04-2004, 09:17 AM
Cool Pic's Thanks going up to night to check it out!!

MRS FLYIN VEE
12-04-2004, 09:18 AM
awesome Shadow.. thanks for sharing with those of us that couldn't make it this year.. :smile:

LilHarley
12-04-2004, 09:59 AM
Wish I could be there, sounds like fun!

RiverRatMike
12-04-2004, 10:28 AM
yup same here
thanks, I'll take my camera and see if I can get some photos also

dicudmore
12-04-2004, 12:29 PM
thanks for the pics Shadow :D

RiverRatMike
12-04-2004, 07:26 PM
LHC parade photos from tonight 12-4-04
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=8164&stc=1
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=8174&stc=1
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=8165&stc=1
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=8167&stc=1
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=8168&stc=1

RiverRatMike
12-04-2004, 07:46 PM
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=8170&stc=1
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=8171&stc=1
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=8172&stc=1

Eliminator 4 Life
12-04-2004, 08:05 PM
Thanks for the pics. It looked like a great time thanks shadow. Next year Im there

JetBoatRich
12-04-2004, 08:07 PM
Those are some great pictures :cool: thanks

Havasu_Dreamin
12-04-2004, 08:07 PM
Thanks for the pics. It looked like a great time thanks shadow. Next yea Im there
With your bada$$ Eliminator and it's all original gel coat? Because, we all know that Eliminator doesn't copy sh!t,you said so, so it must be true. LMAO

Eliminator 4 Life
12-04-2004, 08:10 PM
With your bada$$ Eliminator and it's all original gel coat? Because, we all know that Eliminator doesn't copy sh!t,you said so, so it must be true. LMAO
We are talking about the nice christmas lights here you wanna talk this shit go to I have been raped

THOR
12-04-2004, 08:12 PM
That is classic HD

Havasu_Dreamin
12-04-2004, 08:13 PM
We are talking about the nice christmas lights here you wanna talk this shit go to I have been raped
You don't like it, don't read it.

Eliminator 4 Life
12-04-2004, 08:19 PM
:cool: :cool: :cool: I cant see it my sunglasses are on

RiverRatMike
12-05-2004, 02:26 PM
:confused: :cool: :cool: :cool: I cant see it my sunglasses are on

Eliminator 4 Life
12-05-2004, 02:27 PM
River rat HD told me not to read it :2purples:

XtrmWakeborder
12-05-2004, 02:32 PM
God that water looks cold! I'm too chicken to retrieve in April let alone december! haha

Craig
12-05-2004, 02:55 PM
Yup, that water was cold. A friend dropped his GPS in about 8 feet of water at the ramp at Windsor. Charlie (Blownboat) went in after it :jawdrop: Damn thing was indeed water proof. Still worked, Sean, (Pleasantcat) ripped off a 118 mph pass in his 25 Daytona :)
http://www.justanothertoy.com/photogallery/stuff/PC041848.JPG
A guy sitting in his bass boat must have thought Charlie lost his mind :rollside:

Eliminator 4 Life
12-05-2004, 02:57 PM
Nice pass.. Damn he lis crazy..

spectratoad
12-05-2004, 03:21 PM
So that water did what God and the Constitution could never do................
Make all men equal. :)

RiverRatMike
12-05-2004, 05:31 PM
River rat HD told me not to read it :2purples:
read what? who is HD

Eliminator 4 Life
12-05-2004, 06:12 PM
Havasu Dreamin

Reaper1
12-05-2004, 08:23 PM
Nice Pics RiverRatMike. That's my Magic on the left. My family and I had a great time. :supp:

RiverRatMike
12-05-2004, 08:27 PM
Nice Pics RiverRatMike. That's my Magic on the left. My family and I had a great time. :supp:
right on, looks like all you guys were having alot of fun over there on the other side of the channel. I about frooze my ass off watching that parade. Can't wait for the 115 degree summer days again. I hate the cold!!!

cola
12-05-2004, 11:21 PM
NO!!!! thats my Essex on the left. We had a good time & it was warm on our side of the channel. Thats Andy & Bre's boat in the middle. Frenchie & the group were around the corner on the right.
Late, Mike, Kim & KC :cool:

Phat Matt
12-05-2004, 11:32 PM
We just got back. We had a good time, but I am ready for the heat. Todays hangover wasn't real fun though. I got home when the sun was up. :sqeyes: :D

mbrown2
12-05-2004, 11:40 PM
The parade was a blast, being on the water in December was a blast, drinking hot cyder and morgan was a blast, and the Red Room was blast...another great weekend... :)
Matt, thx for the Red Room hookup...the girls had a blast dancing there.

FRENCHIE
12-06-2004, 05:53 AM
The parade was a blast, being on the water in December was a blast, drinking hot cyder and morgan was a blast, and the Red Room was blast...another great weekend... :)
Matt, thx for the Red Room hookup...the girls had a blast dancing there.
i told him you came lookn for him!!! :cool:

Donnie
12-06-2004, 07:37 AM
Great time at the red room, it was nice meeting everyone :D

Reaper1
12-06-2004, 07:54 AM
Special Thanks to Cola! Mike actually got in the water to move his boat so I had a place to park. Way cool! ;) Andy helped too, thanks bud.
Nice to see Andy and Bre and kids, Fast Timmy, Rachelle, and daughter. And Brian. Good hanging with you guys Friday night and at the parade.
mbrown - your Malibu system sounds incredible! We were on the other side of the channel and it was crystal clear. Good tunes also. BoatFloating better watch out. I think theres a new sherrif in town. :D

FRENCHIE
12-06-2004, 08:02 AM
Had a good time out at the parade and RR also. Thanks for getting us in there Matt. Thnaks for taking me up on stage and showing me how DJ's work these days. I don't quite understand the record and laptop deal though :). All the girls were looking beautiful and having a good time.
It was a little cold for the parade but as long as you bundle up it was bearable. The bike ride down to Havasu Springs was nice and we met Frenchie, Havasu Lover, Trimm Man, Roxysnow and others for lunch. They were all on their boats and came in looking like they were coming in from the snow sking...lol
If you haven't been to the RR and you like to dance that is the place to go. Thanks again Matt and Leon for putting it together.
Where are the pics? I know I used RK's camera to take a few good pics :) Post em
ill be putting some up tonight..when i get a chance........and some i just wont put up!!!! :devil: :p :hammer2:

SCUBA STEVE
12-06-2004, 08:09 AM
Great pix, looks like a good time. How was the drive home towing if any or you did? I was raining like a mofo when I got into AZ. :frown:

Mrs.RoxySnow
12-06-2004, 08:13 AM
I have to say a big "Thank you!!" to Phat Matt and Frenchie for putting together such a fun time Sat! :D Cola and Bre, thanks for the firewood, the guys had a good fire going to keep us warm! :) Hey 2440, nice to meet you and your gang, looking forward to hanging out this summer! DHO, SYA, DILLIGAF, TrimmMan, GHTrimm, cool peeps and good times! "Red Room" was off the hook! I had a blast and I'll post some pics later today! :p

FRENCHIE
12-06-2004, 08:13 AM
Great pix, looks like a good time. How was the drive home towing if any or you did? I was raining like a mofo when I got into AZ. :frown:
Sya went home the rice road way....said it rained all the way from havi to palm desert...so we went the 40 barstow way ...d.o. the boat off at the cajon pass as inlaws...it was pretty dry all the way...but 35 degrees at the pass...no snow!! and we towed my 25' with matts excursion..didnt even know it was behind us....nice ride ill say!!!! ;)
boy Goldi and Mrs French looked reall cute cudddled up in that ride goin home.... ;) ;)

GHTRIM
12-06-2004, 08:33 AM
I have to say a big "Thank you!!" to Phat Matt and Frenchie for putting together such a fun time Sat! :D Cola and Bre, thanks for the firewood, the guys had a good fire going to keep us warm! :) Hey 2440, nice to meet you and your gang, looking forward to hanging out this summer! DHO, SYA, DILLIGAF, TrimmMan, GHTrimm, cool peeps and good times! "Red Room" was off the hook! I had a blast and I'll post some pics later today! :p
It was good to visit for the short time we could. Brooke was crying ALL during the parade. :( It was more work for Liana and I than fun. We will have more time to hang this spring and summer. We are looking forward to it. :D

Phat Matt
12-06-2004, 08:40 AM
No problem on the Red Room hookup. It was my pleasure. It was a good night. Too bad I didn't get to meet everybody. I had a good time drinking, working the lights, and throwing down a little set for my friend. We'll have to do it again.
Matt

pleasantcat
12-06-2004, 08:51 AM
Yup, that water was cold. A friend dropped his GPS in about 8 feet of water at the ramp at Windsor. Charlie (Blownboat) went in after it :jawdrop: Damn thing was indeed water proof. Still worked, Sean, (Pleasantcat) ripped off a 118 mph pass in his 25 Daytona :)
http://www.justanothertoy.com/photogallery/stuff/PC041848.JPG
A guy sitting in his bass boat must have thought Charlie lost his mind :rollside:
yea charlie is my hero for sure!!!
that was a blast of a weekend pulling off 118mph then one hell of a night at the red room! :cool: :cool:

mbrown2
12-06-2004, 08:58 AM
i told him you came lookn for him!!! :cool:
Thanks Frenchie...I caught up with him at the DJ Booth later and thanked him.... :chi:
Reaper, thanks on the tunes...it was going good till the cops shut us down. :idea: ;)
Thanks to Gra$$ pays for making a spot for us and Union Jack for the food for some of my crew...
Great seeing Xtreme22, and meeting Pleasantcat, Donnie, and SYA at the Red Room.....
If the Red Room makes it through winter, it should go off for Spring Break... :D

Reaper1
12-06-2004, 09:05 AM
yea charlie is my hero for sure!!!
that was a blast of a weekend pulling off 118mph then one hell of a night at the red room! :cool: :cool:
Congrats on the 118! You guys were leaving the Springs when I pulled in. Sorry I didn't say Hi but I guess I was a little shy and I wanted to get inside for a warm drink. :coffeycup You guys have some good looking hardware.

Buster
12-06-2004, 09:10 AM
That's my Magic (or as we like to call it now the sand box!!) in the middle next to Bre and Andy's. We had a great time on Saturday with everyone. Man was it cold!!! Thanks to Fast Timmy and Andy for hauling down the fire can and wood and taking our stuff back to camp later. That thing cranks out some major heat. mBrown, that system rocks.. It was crystal clear on our side... I wish I could have made the RR but we had the kids, that sounded like a kick.
Hey Bre, thank Andy for me for that Sunday morning wake up. OMG, your boat is loud at 7:30 in the morning :sleeping: (Especially with a major hang over).
OK, I'm done with winter, Is it summer yet?????
Cheers,
Mike....
NO!!!! thats my Essex on the left. We had a good time & it was warm on our side of the channel. Thats Andy & Bre's boat in the middle. Frenchie & the group were around the corner on the right.
Late, Mike, Kim & KC :cool:

Reaper1
12-06-2004, 09:13 AM
That's my Magic (or as we like to call it now the sand box!!) in the middle next to Bre and Andy's. We had a great time on Saturday with everyone. Man was it cold!!! Thanks to Fast Timmy and Andy for hauling down the fire can and wood and taking our stuff back to camp later. That thing cranks out some major heat. mBrown, that system rocks.. It was crystal clear on our side... I wish I could have made the RR but we had the kids, that sounded like a kick.
Hey Bre, thank Andy for me for that Sunday morning wake up. OMG, your boat is loud at 7:30 in the morning :sleeping: (Especially with a major hang over).
Cheers,
Mike....
Good to meet you Mike! Sweet Magic. :D

Buster
12-06-2004, 09:16 AM
Good to meet you Mike! Sweet Magic. :D
Great to meet everyone on your crew. Cool ride, I love the colors...
See ya Spring Break...

pleasantcat
12-06-2004, 09:51 AM
Thanks Frenchie...I caught up with him at the DJ Booth later and thanked him.... :chi:
Reaper, thanks on the tunes...it was going good till the cops shut us down. :idea: ;)
Thanks to Gra$$ pays for making a spot for us and Union Jack for the food for some of my crew...
Great seeing Xtreme22, and meeting Pleasantcat, Donnie, and SYA at the Red Room.....
If the Red Room makes it through winter, it should go off for Spring Break... :D
mike great meeting you as well. i didnt get a chance to roam about that night and meet everyone but it was still a great night!! i know everyone in our group had a fun night. some more than others :D

smacktalker19
12-06-2004, 09:54 AM
This years light parade was a blast. I mean hotdogs, burgers, coffee, and candy. Who could go wrong!

FRENCHIE
12-06-2004, 10:50 AM
This years light parade was a blast. I mean hotdogs, burgers, coffee, and candy. Who could go wrong!
and i heard you got to drive a boat and your just barely in your teens!!??
must be nice...i never got that hook up whe ni was young!??? :cool:

Bre
12-06-2004, 10:52 AM
Cheers,
Mike....
LMAO.... sorry..... but we wanted to get the boat washed and everything before it started to rain :wink:
And damn is that water cold at 7:30 in the morning :220v: :p Andy's so lucky he has me :wink:

Donnie
12-06-2004, 11:05 AM
mike great meeting you as well. i didnt get a chance to roam about that night and meet everyone but it was still a great night!! i know everyone in our group had a fun night. some more than others :D
That because you were to busy HOGGIN for you buds :hammerhea :D

pleasantcat
12-06-2004, 03:46 PM
if you noticed who walked out with who...i wasnt the one hoggin :D
now if i could only meet one like that living closer to home and a few years younger :notam:

Bre
12-06-2004, 03:47 PM
You were in Havasu this weekend? Thanks for sayin hi :p

pleasantcat
12-06-2004, 03:49 PM
bre im sorry babe but i didnt know who was who at the red room. i didnt move around much as the night went on :D

Bre
12-06-2004, 03:51 PM
bre im sorry babe but i didnt know who was who at the red room. i didnt move around much as the night went on :D
Oh I was only at the parade of lights..... not at the red room... we had the kids with us :)

mbrown2
12-06-2004, 03:52 PM
Don't let him BS you Bre....he was on the floor moving and grooving too much on the dance floor.....just had too many ladies around him to say hi to anyone to anyone else :D :supp: :D ;)

Bre
12-06-2004, 03:53 PM
Don't let him BS you Bre....he was on the floor moving and grooving too much on the dance floor.....just had too many ladies around him to say hi to anyone to anyone else :D :supp: :D ;)
:D
:idea: So does that mean he's sexy :idea: ;)

mbrown2
12-06-2004, 03:54 PM
:idea: So does that mean he's sexy :idea: ;)
You are asking the wrong dude....ask Aharon or whatever his name was.. :D

Bre
12-06-2004, 03:56 PM
You are asking the wrong dude....ask Aharon or whatever his name was.. :D
:eek:
Ummmm.... are you saying he's :jawdrop: :D :wink:

pleasantcat
12-06-2004, 03:59 PM
that was my attempt at grooovin to the tunes.
i would have stopped mike, but she kept asking me out there

mbrown2
12-06-2004, 03:59 PM
:eek:
Ummmm.... are you saying he's :jawdrop: :D :wink:
Nope...did not say that...just not one to judge dudes... :) :p :)

Bre
12-06-2004, 04:00 PM
Nope...did not say that...just not one to judge dudes... :) :p :)
Gotcha ;)

pleasantcat
12-06-2004, 04:00 PM
and no bre im not :jawdrop: :D :wink:

Bre
12-06-2004, 04:01 PM
and no bre im not :jawdrop: :D :wink:
Prove it :p :wink:
Were you in the channel at all on Sat?

pleasantcat
12-06-2004, 04:03 PM
oh.... i did over and over sat night/sunday morning :D
we ran thru there once after the speed runs then put'em on the trailers.

Bre
12-06-2004, 04:06 PM
oh.... i did over and over sat night/sunday morning :D
we ran thru there once after the speed runs then put'em on the trailers.
Gotcha..I was wondering why I didn't see your boat :smile:

Bre
12-06-2004, 04:07 PM
I heard you were there but did not see you either Bre :(
I didn't walk around too much..... Andy and I were busy with the kids :smile:
Seems like we missed a lot of people.

pleasantcat
12-06-2004, 04:07 PM
it was late in the pm just before they closed it off when we drove thru.
looked like a hell of a party though. blownboat and i think we'll beech it next year if we go.

Bre
12-06-2004, 04:10 PM
it was late in the pm just before they closed it off when we drove thru.
looked like a hell of a party though. blownboat and i think we'll beech it next year if we go.
Last year was much better. I thought this year sucked. Seemed like there was a longer wait in between boats. Seem much more disorganized.

mbrown2
12-06-2004, 04:17 PM
Last year was much better. I thought this year sucked. Seemed like there was a longer wait in between boats. Seem much more disorganized.
I agree...it was my first year for the Havasu Parade...and much better than the Parker Parade, but it could have been done a lot quicker....seemed like it took forever, and it was friggen cold out...

wildbillg
12-06-2004, 04:17 PM
now if i could only meet one like that living closer to home and a few years younger :notam:
OK OK so WHO WAS SHE and where does SHE live???
You still wanna talk about that NEW boat?? ;)

pleasantcat
12-06-2004, 04:19 PM
OK OK so WHO WAS SHE and where does SHE live???
You still wanna talk about that NEW boat?? ;)
she's a new friend ;) from the laughlin area.
well, i did run 118mph saturday.....
i'll call you tuesday and we'll see.

Donnie
12-06-2004, 04:21 PM
The only thing I noticed is the two you set your roommates up with :2purples:
That was priceless!!!!

pleasantcat
12-06-2004, 04:29 PM
The only thing I noticed is the two you set your roommates up with :2purples:
That was priceless!!!!
gotta walk before you run :D :D
and two 5's add up to a ten anyday

wildbillg
12-06-2004, 04:32 PM
gotta walk before you run :D :D
and two 5's add up to a ten anyday
OK OK so now it WAS 2??
Where is this going now???? :jawdrop:

pleasantcat
12-06-2004, 04:35 PM
ok i met this gal, she had two friends. this girl and i hit it off and the other two kinda hung out with the two guys in our rooms.

phebus
12-06-2004, 04:36 PM
Last year was much better!! We were told that last year was better because you could be in the parade Sat. night without commiting to the other night (last year was Sat./Sun.). This year, the parade was Fri./Sat., and if you weren't in it Fri. night, you couldn't be in the parade on Sat. That limited the entrants.

wildbillg
12-06-2004, 04:37 PM
ok i met this gal, she had two friends. this girl and i hit it off and the other two kinda hung out with the two guys in our rooms.
AHHHH I SEE NOW
you had an audiance too........
HMMMMM
YOU DOG YOU :hammerhea :2purples:
LOL

pleasantcat
12-06-2004, 04:41 PM
we just talked all night :D :D

wildbillg
12-06-2004, 04:43 PM
we just talked all night :D :D
so thats called a talk show
when you talk all night with an audiance?
or did you just talk about sex all night?

pleasantcat
12-06-2004, 04:53 PM
we talked about religion,sex,all kinds of things came up.

wildbillg
12-06-2004, 04:57 PM
we sex all things came up.
HMMM
I think I understand what your trying to say between the lines

pleasantcat
12-06-2004, 05:14 PM
bill.check your mail.

pleasantcat
12-06-2004, 05:23 PM
it's weekends like that...why i'm so in love with that town...

wildbillg
12-06-2004, 05:29 PM
thats what were alllll about
we are THE
HAVAZOOOOOOO

pleasantcat
12-06-2004, 05:39 PM
more truer words never spoken bill.

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
12-06-2004, 05:40 PM
thats what were alllll about
we are THE
HAVAZOOOOOOO
YEAH what he said :D

RVRKID
12-06-2004, 10:56 PM
I guess I must have been drunker than I thought, didn't seem that cold to me, i was in shorts, sweatshirt, beanie and Uggs and it was nice. We were about 4 boats down from Andy and Bre's boat and didn't get off the water until 11:30.

Wild Horses
12-07-2004, 09:21 AM
Hey RVRKID you must of been sitting right behind me because thats my boat and me and the better half on the hatch. :smile:
Clint
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=8164&stc=1

RVRKID
12-07-2004, 12:21 PM
Hey Wild Horses we were actually the other way, on the picture with their boat we are 2 from the last boat on the left. We were in a red and white 26' Daytona!