PDA

View Full Version : Spam..'80 Bahner Tunnel For Sale

steelcomp
12-04-2004, 09:21 AM
Been distracted for a while but back to trying to sell the Bahner. Featured in Hot Boat, Aug '04. 2 yr complete restoration...everything is new. Less than 7 hrs. on resto.
Ran 11.3 @ 92 at Ming in Sept. with full interior, carpeting, etc...just like I run it at the lake. 467 BB Chev, best of everyting in motor, pro built, Berkeley 12 JG with MPD bowl and MPD B impeller, stuffer, backcut shoe, ride plate, Droop, Berk race nozzle with insert, intake mods. This was a completely new set up, and there's more to be had with more tuning. Trailer was completely redone as well. Boat and trailer are extremely clean and turn key. Never a problem and always garaged. Original gel, shines like new.
Price reduced, I'm motivated to sell. $15,000 w/ motor, $8500 w/EVERYTHING except motor and headers.
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=8152&stc=1
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=8153&stc=1
http://www.dragboats.com/images/classifieds/listings/large/2395_foxwell_scott1.jpg

mantra77
12-04-2004, 07:14 PM
I ran into you when the boat was for sale on Ebay. I told you it would'nt sale for 18 grand. I hope you sale ,it really is a nice boat! :cool:

Squirtin Thunder
12-04-2004, 07:19 PM
I ran into you when the boat was for sale on Ebay. I told you it would'nt sale for 18 grand. I hope you sale ,it really is a nice boat! :cool:
Why did you you run into him ???? Could you have just called ??? What does your insurance company think of you running into people for the hell of it ???
Jim

Fogged Gullwing
12-04-2004, 08:25 PM
Really nice boat!!! well worth the asking price. You got to see it in person.
BK

steelcomp
12-04-2004, 08:48 PM
Really nice boat!!! well worth the asking price. You got to see it in person.
BK
Well lookey there. :cool: Thanks for the comment Fogged. When you gonna get that thing done?

Fogged Gullwing
12-04-2004, 09:02 PM
Hey Scott,
Got my hardened shaft and inducer from Jack. Then yesterday got my jetaway from Duane. Mocked up the Jetaway and double drilled my thrust bearing retainer today. Got a job last week and I am working full time so it looks like I'll be ready for march at Ming. Wiring is half way done and I'am down to a few parts to buy now. Went out with Rick the other day and I asked him about you. He said you were really cool. Check out Ricks web site www.inovativeturbo.com Rick just set the drag radial record at orlando 7.66 @ 189 Thats on Radials!!!!!!! How's it going on your end?
Later BK

steelcomp
12-04-2004, 09:23 PM
Hey Scott,
Got my hardened shaft and inducer from Jack. Then yesterday got my jetaway from Duane. Mocked up the Jetaway and double drilled my thrust bearing retainer today. Got a job last week and I am working full time so it looks like I'll be ready for march at Ming. Wiring is half way done and I'am down to a few parts to buy now. Went out with Rick the other day and I asked him about you. He said you were really cool. Check out Ricks web site www.inovativeturbo.com Rick just set the drag radial record at orlando 7.66 @ 189 Thats on Radials!!!!!!! How's it going on your end?
Later BK
same...I'll email ya. That's cool for Rick. Sounds like the boat's getting close. cool. :cool:

Squirtin Thunder
12-04-2004, 09:34 PM
Holly Shit Batman !!!!
Look what the cat dragged out !!!
Jim

Jeanyus
12-05-2004, 07:47 AM
Steels Bahner is a real nice boat. I had my Bahner next to him in the pits at lake ming. It is one of the cleanest I have seen, the restoration, and rigging was done to perfection.
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/5859scottandbrant-thumb.jpg
Hey Foggy good to hear from you.

steelcomp
12-05-2004, 11:32 AM
Thanks Ron...still time for you to P/U the motor!!! Make ya a deal!!

Squirtin Thunder
12-05-2004, 12:23 PM
Thanks Ron...still time for you to P/U the motor!!! Make ya a deal!!
I bet your boat would break 90mph with it Ron !!!!

Fogged Gullwing
12-05-2004, 12:35 PM
Jim did you get your starter fixed? What's up Ron did you go back to work? I'm trying to make it for the opener at Ming how about you guys?
Talk at you later BK

steelcomp
12-06-2004, 07:48 PM
bump...sorry guys! :D

Squirtin Thunder
12-10-2004, 09:15 PM
:D

Squirtin Thunder
12-11-2004, 10:16 AM
Yes and it actually looks better in person.

steelcomp
12-11-2004, 01:22 PM
Sweet boat wish I would have seen it when I was looking. Is that the one that was in HB several months ago showing the restore? When I saw it I fell in love :p
Thanks for the compliment Dragboats. :wink: