PDA

View Full Version : Where's all our no-caly brother's????

dossangers
12-04-2004, 11:22 AM
We were hoping you guys would bring the BIG BOATS down to cruise the christmas parade of lights t-bag smallz :D :D

ColeTR1
12-04-2004, 02:15 PM
I think they all sold their boats!! :rolleyes:

T-Bag
12-04-2004, 03:08 PM
I would love to go to the parade but it's a little far for me!! We are planning on a return visit in april with the big boat, I can't wait !!!! I'm trying to brush up on my golf game :supp:

BILLY.B
12-05-2004, 06:17 AM
I would love to go to the parade but it's a little far for me!! We are planning on a return visit in april with the big boat, I can't wait !!!! I'm trying to brush up on my golf game :supp:Talked to Smalls the other day and he said you needed to brush up on more then your golf game :rollside:. I guess you guy's are partners in the 1st annual golf / bocce ball / horseshoe tourney in April / May. Practice up my "BIG BOAT" owning friend cause your gonna need it, I hate to see you guy's :cry: :cry: :cry: like a baby. :D :D :D

Kindsvater Flat
12-05-2004, 08:37 AM
Talked to Smalls the other day and he said you needed to brush up on more then your golf game :rollside:. I guess you guy's are partners in the 1st annual golf / bocce ball / horseshoe tourney in April / May. Practice up my "BIG BOAT" owning friend cause your gonna need it, I hate to see you guy's :cry: :cry: :cry: like a baby. :D :D :D
Chief got an idea..... Maybe you could have a "Battle of the Big Boats" competition. Wayne, You, Acceptence, Cousin Bob, SangerBoy all have them.

dossangers
12-05-2004, 08:42 AM
all's i know is im practicing on the shoes not going down that HARD again! or billy and tony were having the BEST games of there LIVES!!!!!!

Moneypitt
12-05-2004, 08:44 AM
I guess I'm out of the loop. Would someone please define what a "big boat" is. I thought I knew until the Ks were mentioned. They aren't tall, they aren't long, nor are they wide, so why are they considered "big"............MP

V-DRIVES RULE
12-05-2004, 03:23 PM
I guess I'm out of the loop. Would someone please define what a "big boat" is. I thought I knew until the Ks were mentioned. They aren't tall, they aren't long, nor are they wide, so why are they considered "big"............MPWally and SMALLZ sold out went to 24's cruisers
:frown: :frown: :frown: :frown:

Moneypitt
12-05-2004, 04:03 PM
So I guess they'll be somewhere around Catalina in April. Or maybe at Havazoo sitting in the chanel stinking up the air idling to power the stereos. What were they thinking????..........Some peoples kids, sshhhh...........MP

Fiat48
12-05-2004, 04:14 PM
Most guys I have ever seen that do that....they return to flats.

Sangerboy
12-06-2004, 01:02 PM
Chief got an idea..... Maybe you could have a "Battle of the Big Boats" competition. Wayne, You, Acceptence, Cousin Bob, SangerBoy all have them.
OK I'm game although with just a small block I'm a little outgunned ;)

T-Bag
12-06-2004, 06:11 PM
Talked to Smalls the other day and he said you needed to brush up on more then your golf game :rollside:. I guess you guy's are partners in the 1st annual golf / bocce ball / horseshoe tourney in April / May. Practice up my "BIG BOAT" owning friend cause your gonna need it, I hate to see you guy's :cry: :cry: :cry: like a baby. :D :D :D
Oh It's on my little buddy. We'll bring some NOR-CAL havoc with us :supp: :supp:

T-Bag
12-06-2004, 06:12 PM
Most guys I have ever seen that do that....they return to flats.
I'm just taking a "break" I still have the flatty engine sittin on a stand.

BILLY.B
12-07-2004, 07:41 AM
We'll bring some NOR-CAL "havasack" with us :supp: :supp: Doubt it "LITTLE MAN". Word on the street is LULU won't give them back. And Heather has Smalls nuggets in her purse :jawdrop: :D :D. So I hope you have something else up your sleve. :hammer2: HAAAAAAAAAH HAAAAAH!!!!!!!!

Bird Percher
12-07-2004, 05:42 PM
Doubt it "LITTLE MAN". Word on the street is LULU won't give them back. And Heather has Smalls nuggets in her purse :jawdrop: :D :D. So I hope you have something else up your sleve. :hammer2: HAAAAAAAAAH HAAAAAH!!!!!!!!
Hey Billy, ARe any of the fast ob's going to make it in April?

Hallett
12-07-2004, 07:37 PM
notttttttttttttt :D

Kim Hanson
12-07-2004, 08:10 PM
Hey Billy, ARe any of the fast ob's going to make it in April? Na , ya skeered me off, wif that fast talking boat shit! .............( . )( . ).....I wouldn't fit in at all, I don't hang off Guru's nuts!......... :hammer2:

Dirk Jones
12-07-2004, 08:16 PM
[I wouldn't fit in at all, I don't hang off Guru's nuts!......... :hammer2:[/
Thats an understatement!!! where the f--- do you fit in? Thats a dumb question.....CANADA!!!!

Bird Percher
12-08-2004, 10:04 PM
Na , ya skeered me off, wif that fast talking boat shit! .............( . )( . ).....I wouldn't fit in at all, I don't hang off Guru's nuts!......... :hammer2:
I said.... any of the fast ob's..