PDA

View Full Version : cheap mother f'ers

KACHINA KEN
12-04-2004, 12:52 PM
Any other biz owners out there hate em as much as me??? They call you on a Saturday and want the world for nothing :mad:
This jackass just calls me and wants my 13K lighting console and a half dozen moving lights that cost 2k each. He wants this all for $200 bucks! My day rate for labor is $500!!!!
I stopped just short of laughing at this guy, jack off! GRRRRRRRR!!!!! :mad:

Jordy
12-04-2004, 01:04 PM
Hey, I was just joking about the $200. I'll give ya $250. :D :D :D

PHOTOGLOU
12-04-2004, 01:06 PM
Any other biz owners out there hate em as much as me??? They call you on a Saturday and want the world for nothing :mad:
This jackass just calls me and wants my 13K lighting console and a half dozen moving lights that cost 2k each. He wants this all for $200 bucks! My day rate for labor is $500!!!!
I stopped just short of laughing at this guy, jack off! GRRRRRRRR!!!!! :mad:
Ok I'll call back tomorrow on Sunday maybe you'll be doing less anf I can get you to go to $150???? :D

Desert Rat
12-04-2004, 01:07 PM
Hey, I was just joking about the $200. I'll give ya $250. :D :D :D
And a bottle of Gray Goose :D

ELVIS
12-04-2004, 09:02 PM
do what I do, bid it at double the regular rate, but since he's a nice guy you can do it for 25% off.

switchin'addiction
12-04-2004, 09:06 PM
do what I do, bid it at double the regular rate, but since he's a nice guy you can do it for 25% off.
Sounds like a plan. :D

KACHINA KEN
12-05-2004, 12:37 AM
These people are shameless, the ONLY reason I even do the local crap is to fill in holes between corporate trade shows and concert tours. A band I help out from time to time called the Phunk Junkeez sent me this deadbeat. Absolutely shameless I tell you, bring out30K worth of equipment at a moments notice for $200, they can kiss my f'in rosebud!

PHX ATC
12-05-2004, 06:49 AM
for $200, they can kiss my f'in rosebud!
Maybe that's what they meant.........$200 for a rosebud opening. :D

Froggystyle
12-05-2004, 09:24 AM
These people are shameless, the ONLY reason I even do the local crap is to fill in holes between corporate trade shows and concert tours. A band I help out from time to time called the Phunk Junkeez sent me this deadbeat. Absolutely shameless I tell you, bring out30K worth of equipment at a moments notice for $200, they can kiss my f'in rosebud!
I know the PJ's... they still around?
"It's the mother ****in junkies!!!!! Takin you for a test ride. Don't try to front, my posse's gonna kick it live. With a style, so versatile you'll be rockin the mike and on top of the pile..."

cigarette1
12-05-2004, 10:04 AM
What's the problem with just saying NO and saving all the stress :confused:
Young guys :cry:
Chill ... it's all good
:chi:

mike37
12-05-2004, 10:16 AM
don't know he hole story but
maybe they just don't know any better did you take the time to talk with them and find out there situation
if they have bin around for awhile and truly want something for nothing its BS

KACHINA KEN
12-05-2004, 11:45 AM
don't know he hole story but
maybe they just don't know any better did you take the time to talk with them and find out there situation
if they have bin around for awhile and truly want something for nothing its BS
They are club owners, they know exactly what they are trying to do. Club owners ( at least rock club ones) are shady by nature it seems.

KACHINA KEN
12-05-2004, 11:52 AM
What's the problem with just saying NO and saving all the stress :confused:
Young guys :cry:
Chill ... it's all good
:chi:
Nah not stressing homie, it just never ceases to f'in amaze me at the nerve my fellow humans have. Thanks for you young thing though, made my day.

MagicMtnDan
12-05-2004, 12:36 PM
They are club owners, they know exactly what they are trying to do. Club owners ( at least rock club ones) are shady by nature it seems.
Remind the club owners that you won't work shows where pyrotechnics burn white hot and start the ceiling on fire :220v:

jdf
12-05-2004, 12:36 PM
i had a guy do me that way ...he called me back to fix the cheap as mofo work i knocked his azz in the dirt ..he asked why so much more i told him i have to fix the screw up first then do it right the first time ...hell it cost me 55 bucks an hour to run the machine turns out this guy has a lot of store to clean like 30 stores i got them all cause i was honest about my work and dont play around on the job....bye the way i do high pressure clean... bambam

KACHINA KEN
12-05-2004, 12:42 PM
Remind the club owners that you won't work shows where pyrotechnics burn white hot and start the ceiling on fire :220v:God that was such a tragedy wasn't it? Go to a show for some fun and never go home :(