PDA

View Full Version : USC vs UCLA

BLOWN HOWARD
12-04-2004, 01:43 PM
Dam looks like USC is handing it to them early, Looks like UCLA is gonna be hurting by the time this one is over

Moneypitt
12-04-2004, 02:38 PM
10-7 seems fairly even, close, even a hockey game at 10 - 7 is close...
17-7
oopps, er, ah, what time does the ucla defensive teams bus roll in??

BLOWN HOWARD
12-04-2004, 02:39 PM
Shit better look again bush just ran it up the ass again!!!!!

jdogginla
12-04-2004, 02:48 PM
UCLA about to score............God I HATE USC!!@$% Go Aztecs!@ :hammer2:

jdogginla
12-04-2004, 02:55 PM
Bruins just got screwed out of a fumble recovery that should of gone for a touchdown! What the hell was that ref looking at? :hammerhea That's a 10 point swing......considering two plays later SC kicks a field goal!

XtrmWakeborder
12-04-2004, 03:00 PM
USC baby! .... Next year i'll be at SDSU and root for them

Eliminator 4 Life
12-04-2004, 03:28 PM
I wonder who put the cream on before the game ha ha

jdogginla
12-04-2004, 04:06 PM
UCLA touchdown.............now SC is facing 4th down and has to punt! I don't even like UCLA but hey........I can't stand USC! Go Big Blue.............errrrr wait......Sc goes for it on 4th and 1st down. That's what Champs do I guess! :mad:

Kilrtoy
12-04-2004, 04:45 PM
YEP THEY ARE GETTING THEIR ASSES HANDED TO THEM BY THE NATIONAL CHAMPS.
Oh wait the score is 29-24, National champs my ASS. They are gonna be lucky to get out alive, I hope they get handed LEMONS now, and the CONDOMS all thought they alreay had the orange basket....

essexjet
12-04-2004, 04:49 PM
HOLY CRAP, WHAT AN ENDING. I can finaly breath again. Ucla play an unbelievable defensive game. On to Florida!!!!!!

Kilrtoy
12-04-2004, 04:51 PM
I wouldnt count on Flordia just yet, they may fall to #3 after that sorry ass win....

essexjet
12-04-2004, 05:02 PM
But the computers only uses wins vs lose so margin will not be a factor

little rowe boat
12-04-2004, 05:19 PM
Maybe USC is not a true #1 team if they only beat the Bruins by 5. :idea:

Kilrtoy
12-04-2004, 05:32 PM
I agree :D

jdogginla
12-04-2004, 05:34 PM
I wouldnt count on Flordia just yet, they may fall to #3 after that sorry ass win....
I hate to say it............but as long as USC won by 1 point, they're automatically going to Florida. Comp doesn't use point margin......they're in like flin!
Can't wait to see them get their ass beat in Florida! I don't think they can hand with OU.

jdogginla
12-04-2004, 05:35 PM
UCLA needs NEW COLORSSSSSSSSS BAD,baby blue & yellow "WTF IS THAT"? :D FAGS!! :squiggle: :D
Easy Cowboy..............Slow you roll! MY Chargers happen to have the BEST looking Throw Back Jersey's out of any team in any major sport and they are powder blue and yeller! :D

slink
12-04-2004, 05:42 PM
Doesn't matter if it's 5 or 55, a win is a win, especially when you walk around with that target on your back. Maybe if FUCLA could have played with half as much effort this season as they did today, maybe you guys would be looking forward to the "Charmin, wipe your a s s before you get flushed, toilet bowl" :D Enjoy the off season boys, we got one more

Kilrtoy
12-04-2004, 05:51 PM
Doesn't matter if it's 5 or 55, a win is a win, especially when you walk around with that target on your back. Maybe if FUCLA could have played with half as much effort this season as they did today, maybe you guys would be looking forward to the "Charmin, wipe your a s s before you get flushed, toilet bowl" :D Enjoy the off season boys, we got one more
Alot of brave souls around here LATELY.
During the 90's I had a real hard time even finding a SC fan, even on 28th just west of figueroa, i had trouble finding one........

essexjet
12-04-2004, 05:56 PM
During the 90's I had a real hard time even finding a SC fan, even on 28th just west of figueroa, i had trouble finding one........
Hey I was one. So we only went to the Holiday bowl. I was still there watching Ucla beat up on them.

slink
12-04-2004, 06:04 PM
KIL, I only logged on last March :rolleyes: which means this is my first college season with ya brother. Life long SC and Dolphins. Does that still make me a "front runner"

THOR
12-04-2004, 06:13 PM
I agree too. It just isnt convincing enough to beat a team ranked 107th in defense and hasnt beaten a team with a winning record.

THOR
12-04-2004, 06:14 PM
That wasnt the tune your were singing last year and whining about a share of the title. You lost to a sorry Cal team last year and still became co-champ. A five point win over UCLA is horrible and you know it.

slink
12-04-2004, 06:21 PM
That wasnt the tune your were singing last year and whining about a share of the title. You lost to a sorry Cal team last year and still became co-champ. A five point win over UCLA is horrible and you know it.
You better go back and start cheering for your tigers, they're about to get knocked out of the BCS. Oh ya, didn't we beat your a s s last year on our way to being #1, just sorry we wont be able to do it again this year :D

THOR
12-04-2004, 06:42 PM
You better go back and start cheering for your tigers, they're about to get knocked out of the BCS. Oh ya, didn't we beat your a s s last year on our way to being #1, just sorry we wont be able to do it again this year :D
Cuz it wouldnt happen. Go hop back on the bandwagon slink. Go away boy.

Moneypitt
12-04-2004, 07:10 PM
Where do you suppose that ref's seeing eye dog was when he made that fumble call. The audio replay clearly indicates the whistle had NOT blown before the fumble and sure touchdown to follow. That 10 point swing could've made it a 5 point final the OTHER way............MP
PS: USC/UCLA, I don't care, but the damm refs shouldn't be the deciding factor!!

slink
12-04-2004, 07:11 PM
Thor, it's about time you tear down that Bo Jackson poster and start living for the now. Congrats on your first 12-0 season ever, too bad you won't even get a share of the National Cahmpionship :D Have you guys ever won one anyway? I know you guys have had 2 heisman winners, but heck, we got two candidates this year going to New York, how much you wanna bet one of them wins it. And Cadillac couldn't hold Reggie's jock

Ivan Dan
12-04-2004, 07:47 PM
I agree too. It just isnt convincing enough to beat a team ranked 107th in defense and hasnt beaten a team with a winning record.
Are you talking about USC??? If so....they beat #4 ranked Cal and #19 ranked ASU.
Oklahoma only beat unranked Oklahoma State by 3 points (38-35). Do they deserve to be ranked #2???

Havasu_Dreamin
12-04-2004, 07:55 PM
Enjoy the off season boys, we got one more
Get a clue. UCLA will be playing in a bowl. Not a New years Day bowl, but a bowl none-the-less.
Given that $c is number, and a DAMN good team, to lose by 5 and have a chance with 58 seconds left, given the year, that's really all we Bruins fans can ask for. $c plays the way they did today against Oklahoma, the Sooners will hand them their a$$es.
Also, all the LOSER $c fans in the South end zone that threw oranges onto the field, no class! Celebrate your victory, your team is a very good team and deserves to be in the mock-national championship game, don't be classless a$$holes and throw stuff on the field. Same goes for the loser Oklahoma fans that are doing the same thing right now.

Havasu_Dreamin
12-04-2004, 07:57 PM
Where do you suppose that ref's seeing eye dog was when he made that fumble call. The audio replay clearly indicates the whistle had NOT blown before the fumble and sure touchdown to follow. That 10 point swing could've made it a 5 point final the OTHER way............MP
PS: USC/UCLA, I don't care, but the damm refs shouldn't be the deciding factor!!
Welcome to a typical PAC-10 officiated game. The officials in the PAC-10 are known around the country for their questionable, at times totally bogus, calls.

THOR
12-04-2004, 08:00 PM
Thor, it's about time you tear down that Bo Jackson poster and start living for the now. Congrats on your first 12-0 season ever, too bad you won't even get a share of the National Cahmpionship :D Have you guys ever won one anyway? I know you guys have had 2 heisman winners, but heck, we got two candidates this year going to New York, how much you wanna bet one of them wins it. And Cadillac couldn't hold Reggie's jock
THIS JUST IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Slink knows nothing about college football. Dude, first you are a moron. Second, where did Heisman coach smart guy? One guess.
Third. Get an F'n clue about national championships and do just a little homework before you spout off from your bandwagon. We have a few national championships and have more heritage and legacy then you can even imagine. And, before you get too high and might, I went to Auburn so I can actually say We you dip$hit.
Fourth, look at the BCS strength of schedule before you spout off and make yourself look like more of an a$$. Cadillac handed you your a$$ 2 years ago at home before he got hurt. Oh you dont remember? He played for about 17 minutes and ran for over 100 yards with 2 TDs. Like I said, learn a little something about the game before you talk about YOUR team. How long have you been liking USC? I bet I have a good guess.
Oh yeh, Leinart, who is a friend of mine BTW, has the 3rd best numbers in the NCAA. GET A CLUE DUDE. You sound like a true moron.
Reggie aint all that. He would do $hit in the SEC, Big 10, or Big 12. Get over it. All you USC fans sound the same. All defending your weak win over a sorry as UCLA team that almost beat you.

THOR
12-04-2004, 08:02 PM
Are you talking about USC??? If so....they beat #4 ranked Cal and #19 ranked ASU.
Oklahoma only beat unranked Oklahoma State by 3 points (38-35). Do they deserve to be ranked #2???
Yeh Dan I am. Are you still talking about the same ASU that LOST to the 1 and 9 Arizona team. Way to go ASU. that was strong. Just about as strong as USC's win today. Nice try Dan.
Oklahoma is handing CO their a$$ and Cal is barely beating Southern Miss right now. Now, how can a true #4 team barely beat a Southern Miss team. Dan you amaze me. I thought you were smarter than that.

THOR
12-04-2004, 08:07 PM
Get a clue. UCLA will be playing in a bowl. Not a New years Day bowl, but a bowl none-the-less.
Given that $c is number, and a DAMN good team, to lose by 5 and have a chance with 58 seconds left, given the year, that's really all we Bruins fans can ask for. $c plays the way they did today against Oklahoma, the Sooners will hand them their a$$es.
Also, all the LOSER $c fans in the South end zone that threw oranges onto the field, no class! Celebrate your victory, your team is a very good team and deserves to be in the mock-national championship game, don't be classless a$$holes and throw stuff on the field. Same goes for the loser Oklahoma fans that are doing the same thing right now.
Very typical of USC fans HD. Pretty sorry, fair weathered, and NO CLASS whatsoever. Especiall Slink. The guy only spouts off about this crap tonight.

THOR
12-04-2004, 08:22 PM
Slink must be doing research. :cool:

Havasu_Dreamin
12-04-2004, 08:24 PM
Slink must be doing research. :cool:
That right there is funny! :D

Kilrtoy
12-04-2004, 08:28 PM
Hey thor you are being kinda hard on him, he has been a fan for a couple years now, atleast dating back to 2000, the first year they got a team...
And you are right the #1 team barely beat an unranked sorry ass BRUIN team.
They should go to the sugar bowl to help sweeten up those lemons they deserve....

THOR
That right there is funny! :D
I have visions of Slink doing google searches on HIS team. You should know by now bandwagoner.

THOR
Hey thor you are being kinda hard on him, he has been a fan for a couple years now, atleast dating back to 2000, the first year they got a team...
And you are right the #1 team barely beat an unranked sorry ass BRUIN team.
They should go to the sugar bowl to help sweeten up those lemons they deserve....
Sorry Kilr, I will lay off for a minute of two. :cool:

Kilrtoy
12-04-2004, 08:36 PM
Ok minutes up
Game on.....
Is he still doing a google :hammer2:

Ivan Dan
12-04-2004, 08:39 PM
Yeh Dan I am. Are you still talking about the same ASU that LOST to the 1 and 9 Arizona team. Way to go ASU. that was strong. Just about as strong as USC's win today. Nice try Dan.
Oklahoma is handing CO their a$$ and Cal is barely beating Southern Miss right now. Now, how can a true #4 team barely beat a Southern Miss team. Dan you amaze me. I thought you were smarter than that.
Thor....there isn't any need to get rude about this....its FRIGGIN college footall.
BIG whoop...CO is 7-4 thats a real BCS caliber team there Oklahoma beat up on. SC beat #11 Virginia Tech at home 24-13 but next you are gonna say they suck too right? VT beat #9 ranked Miami today but then you are gonna say Miami sucks too huh?!?! Where does this ever end?????
Besides....last time I checked it only takes ONE point to win and a WIN is a WIN. I never said anything bad about UCLA and in fact they played a hell of a game today.
Why you such a SC hater?

Been there done that
12-04-2004, 08:41 PM
SC looked bad tonight, Auburn and OU, should be in the Orange bowl...

Seadog
12-04-2004, 08:41 PM
The only thing worse then the beating that OU will give USC, would be the beating they give Auburn instead. Not particularly fond of OU, but they have the best team this year. As for OSU almost beating them, you are talking a very young team that has tremendous talent, but needs to be more consistent. Look how badly OSU was beating Texas before they self destructed. The Big 12 south is a mean place to play this year. The good news is that OSU will be a seasoned team next year and and OU will lose about 15 main players. Good news for me, that is.

THOR
12-04-2004, 08:45 PM
The only thing worse then the beating that OU will give USC, would be the beating they give Auburn instead. Not particularly fond of OU, but they have the best team this year. As for OSU almost beating them, you are talking a very young team that has tremendous talent, but needs to be more consistent. Look how badly OSU was beating Texas before they self destructed. The Big 12 south is a mean place to play this year. The good news is that OSU will be a seasoned team next year and and OU will lose about 15 main players. Good news for me, that is.
The big 11 is the second best conference next to the SEC. Not bad Seadog. I agree, OU is the best in the polls now, but not the best team. They wouldnt have a chance in hell against AU and you know it.

THOR
12-04-2004, 08:47 PM
Thor....there isn't any need to get rude about this....its FRIGGIN college footall.
BIG whoop...CO is 7-4 thats a real BCS caliber team there Oklahoma beat up on. SC beat #11 Virginia Tech at home 24-13 but next you are gonna say they suck too right? VT beat #9 ranked Miami today but then you are gonna say Miami sucks too huh?!?! Where does this ever end?????
Besides....last time I checked it only takes ONE point to win and a WIN is a WIN. I never said anything bad about UCLA and in fact they played a hell of a game today.
Why you such a SC hater?
Sorry if I came off rude Dan, my apologies. I just hate the SC fans that know nothing about college football. They know nothing about stats, strenght of schedule, wins, quality wins, conference strengths, etc, .
I dont like guys saying Bush and Leinart are the best because they arent. They dont have the best numbers, period. Nothing speaks but the numbers.

Ivan Dan
12-04-2004, 08:49 PM
Tell me this....how can ANYONE say one team is better than another without those 2 teams playing each other???? Personally I think the whole system is F*CT up but don't see any right way to fix it.

THOR
12-04-2004, 09:00 PM
Tell me this....how can ANYONE say one team is better than another without those 2 teams playing each other???? Personally I think the whole system is F*CT up but don't see any right way to fix it.
I told you that you were a smart guy Dan. Exaclty my point. Have Cal, USC, OU, and AU play for it. That would be killer and undisputed. Only real way to do it. No sharing just playing.

Ivan Dan
12-04-2004, 09:08 PM
I told you that you were a smart guy Dan. Exaclty my point. Have Cal, USC, OU, and AU play for it. That would be killer and undisputed. Only real way to do it. No sharing just playing.
I would say top 6-8 teams do a playoff round and then those teams advance like NFL. This would be the only TRUE way to determine a national champ.

Havasu_Dreamin
12-04-2004, 09:16 PM
I would say top 6-8 teams do a playoff round and then those teams advance like NFL. This would be the only TRUE way to determine a national champ.
Exactly! Hence te college fottbal national championship being a mock-national championship.

BIGTYME
12-05-2004, 09:03 AM
Reggie aint all that. He would do $hit in the SEC, Big 10, or Big 12. Get over it. All you USC fans sound the same. All defending your weak win over a sorry as UCLA team that almost beat you.
Are you serious? If he would do sh*t then why were all the coaches from those divisions heavily recruiting him??? Ask any coach on any team in any of those divisions if they would like to have him? There isn't one that would say no! I'm not hopping on the Reggie Bush band wagon, I have watched him throughout pop-warner at La Mesa Pop Warner and onto Helix High School and now, of course USC. You must either be a DIE HARD UCLA fan who can't believe how much bush ran your team and made you look like high school players or you have never watched bush play. That kid can make 11 very athletic men look like grandmas playing football when he runs. I don't think he is ready for the NFL yet, put him in any conference, he will run circles around them too.
People said the same about him in High School, Once they got to the CIF Finals, he put those critics to sleep.

Kilrtoy
12-05-2004, 09:15 AM
WOW for all that running he did, the #1 team in the country barely beat the sorry ass bruins by 5points...

BIGTYME
12-05-2004, 09:17 AM
Key Word BEAT!
as in the one with the most points ( 5 more ) WINS!!

Kilrtoy
12-05-2004, 09:29 AM
Yes that was a win, but the #1 ranked team in the country did what with him running , hold on let me qoute you,
made you look like high school players
I think that is what you said.
That was an extremely poor showing, I would be embarrassed if I was a SC fan. Some of the die hard SC fans on here already told me that was a pretty sad showing and almost embarrassing game.
But hey you beat a high school team by 5 points.
Congrats on that huge feat....

Havasu_Dreamin
12-05-2004, 09:31 AM
Key Word BEAT!
Agreed. $c won. But let's be honest here, you did not expect $c to win by just 5 points against a defense that is ranked like 100th in the nation? I agree, scoreboad baby, but $c has the talent to beat UCLA by far more than 5 points. There is a reason the spread was 22.5

Havasu_Dreamin
12-05-2004, 09:32 AM
Yes that was a win, but the #1 ranked team in the country did what with him running , hold on let me qoute you,
made you look like high school players
I think that is what you said.
That was an extremely poor showing, I would be embarrassed if I was a SC fan. Some of the die hard SC fans on here already told me that was a pretty sad showing and almost embarrassing game.
KILR, that is calssic! And I could not agree more with that assessment. Beating UCLA by 5 points is not beating a high school team.

THOR
12-05-2004, 09:34 AM
Are you serious? If he would do sh*t then why were all the coaches from those divisions heavily recruiting him??? Ask any coach on any team in any of those divisions if they would like to have him? There isn't one that would say no! I'm not hopping on the Reggie Bush band wagon, I have watched him throughout pop-warner at La Mesa Pop Warner and onto Helix High School and now, of course USC. You must either be a DIE HARD UCLA fan who can't believe how much bush ran your team and made you look like high school players or you have never watched bush play. That kid can make 11 very athletic men look like grandmas playing football when he runs. I don't think he is ready for the NFL yet, put him in any conference, he will run circles around them too.
People said the same about him in High School, Once they got to the CIF Finals, he put those critics to sleep.
I didnt say he wasnt great, but Arrington and Peterson are just as good. Dont fool yourself. And, no, I am not a UCLA fan. I like all west coast sports, but am not a real big fan of the USC hopeful that have blinders on.
I am serious. Tune into something besides USC TV and you may just learn something about football that happens outside of south central.

USCHater
12-05-2004, 09:35 AM
Exactly, and if there were some whistle blowers with eyes out there all the South Centals would be crying because of all the $hit eggs on their bandwagon cheering faces...
DAMN!!! Can barely type here... still recovering from all the pre and post game festivities...

THOR
12-05-2004, 09:36 AM
Key Word BEAT!
Yeh, that is just how good Cal and USC are. Cal barely beat a So Miss team, and USC sure handed UCLA their a$$es. But, hey USC only had the 107th ranked defense. You just arent convincing Bigtyme. How many TD passes did USC have yesterday? I forgot.

BIGTYME
12-05-2004, 06:40 PM
[QUOTE=BIGTYME]bush ran your team and made you look like high school players QUOTE]
Who ever said that the whole team made ucla look like high school players? If you can read I said Bush did, not the whole team!

BIGTYME
12-05-2004, 06:43 PM
KILR, that is calssic! And I could not agree more with that assessment. Beating UCLA by 5 points is not beating a high school team.
ya, real "calssic", re-read my previous post.

Havasu_Dreamin
12-05-2004, 07:00 PM
ya, real "calssic", re-read my previous post.
Nice position you argue from, pointing out mis-spellings. :confused:

BLOWN HOWARD
12-05-2004, 07:07 PM
A win is A win in my book to bad the stats dont show by how much you won by huh :sqeyes:

beyondhelpin
12-05-2004, 07:32 PM
I keep hearing everybody talk shit about one game here one game there. Hardly anyteam that I know of wacks the shit out of evey opponent,even the best OU. OU, USC and Auburn are all top shelf teams. Anyone of them could beat each other on any given day. They all deserve respect for their 12-0 seasons. That said, OU is going to kick the sh#t out of USC!!!!!!

Seadog
12-05-2004, 07:58 PM
I do not intend to offend anyone, but last year OU got robbed by the BCS. I do feel that the BCS perfect, but a playoff is no great shake either. Even with a playoff, there are times when the better team has an off day. You will probably never see the NCAA endorse a playoff and it is a correct call. There are too many bowls out there now. Because OU and Texas went to the BCS bowls, there were not enough winning teams for the Big 12 to fulfill all the bowl affiliations. If they have a playoff, then there will either be more bowls, which adds to the bloat, or some of the existing bowls would be part of the playoff. This would put the top 8 teams controlling the bowl picture and the money. Also look at the fans predicament. They spend hundreds of dollars going to the bowls. If there is a playoff, most will be taking a chance on which game they go to. Look at the Big 12 playoff. Even tho OU got sucker punched last year, the stands were half empty. Only OU fans and locals showed up.
I think the people on the coasts underestimate the power of the big 12. I know the sports writers do. I fully expect that OU will beat USC by two touchdowns.

beyondhelpin
12-05-2004, 08:30 PM
I think there should be a 4 team playoff. Any more teams than that and it makes it possible for a medocre team to get lucky and wind up winning the title. Theres not a perfect way to end it but a small playoff pretty much is the best way. If you are in the top four you are a very good team.

THOR
12-05-2004, 08:44 PM
I do not intend to offend anyone, but last year OU got robbed by the BCS. I do feel that the BCS perfect, but a playoff is no great shake either. Even with a playoff, there are times when the better team has an off day. You will probably never see the NCAA endorse a playoff and it is a correct call. There are too many bowls out there now. Because OU and Texas went to the BCS bowls, there were not enough winning teams for the Big 12 to fulfill all the bowl affiliations. If they have a playoff, then there will either be more bowls, which adds to the bloat, or some of the existing bowls would be part of the playoff. This would put the top 8 teams controlling the bowl picture and the money. Also look at the fans predicament. They spend hundreds of dollars going to the bowls. If there is a playoff, most will be taking a chance on which game they go to. Look at the Big 12 playoff. Even tho OU got sucker punched last year, the stands were half empty. Only OU fans and locals showed up.
I think the people on the coasts underestimate the power of the big 12. I know the sports writers do. I fully expect that OU will beat USC by two touchdowns.
OU didnt get robbed, they have the BCS commish in their pocket. I bet you didnt know he is also the director of the Big 12 conference did you? That makes things just a little more interesting why OU has so many BCS computer points. Coincidence? I think not

beyondhelpin
12-05-2004, 09:00 PM
No OU did not get robbed.
Thor you have got to joking..........you talked about people spouting without knowing the facts. Then you say something like commish in the back pocket of OU. Get real! I guess the commish makes sure that the 6 (I think) guys that have designed 6 independent programs all key in the good numbers for OU. :messedup:

TrojanDan
12-05-2004, 09:06 PM
Very typical of USC fans HD. Pretty sorry, fair weathered, and NO CLASS whatsoever.
NO CLASS, Thoron? You're one to talk about class considering my bro and you bet a tank of boat gas for LAST YEAR's USC-Assburn's game straight up with no points (considering the game was at AU). What excuse are you going to use now? You never saw him to pay up? Chevron sells gas cards as you've been reminded before.
All I read is your lame ass excuses why SC shouldn't go to the Orange Bowl and why Assburn should be there.....and blah blah blah "I know Matt Leinart personally". Give it a rest dude! :sleeping: Accept that the BCS is not perfect. Take it like a man instead of whinning like a little chick all the time. :cry:
Congratulations on your 12-0 record and your Sugar Bowl birth. :cool:
....and oh yeah, I bet Scuba Steve is still wondering where his 30 pack of beer is from that same AU-USC game you guys bet. I guess AU didn't teach you how to honor bets. :hammerhea
I'll send you a postcard from Miami........Please send me one from the Sugar Bowl. You are going to see your beloved Tigers play in the Sugar Bowl aren't you? :confused:
-Trojan"Orange Bowl Bound"Dan :cool:

SandbarScot
12-05-2004, 09:26 PM
I went to the game yesterday. Surprising how many SC fans were there. They had both endzones..a sea of cardinal and gold. All I wanted was a good game and got to see one. Much better than when UCLA spanked my alma matter Aztecs.

THOR
12-06-2004, 07:44 AM
NO CLASS, Thoron? You're one to talk about class considering my bro and you bet a tank of boat gas for LAST YEAR's USC-Assburn's game straight up with no points (considering the game was at AU). What excuse are you going to use now? You never saw him to pay up? Chevron sells gas cards as you've been reminded before.
All I read is your lame ass excuses why SC shouldn't go to the Orange Bowl and why Assburn should be there.....and blah blah blah "I know Matt Leinart personally". Give it a rest dude! :sleeping: Accept that the BCS is not perfect. Take it like a man instead of whinning like a little chick all the time. :cry:
Congratulations on your 12-0 record and your Sugar Bowl birth. :cool:
....and oh yeah, I bet Scuba Steve is still wondering where his 30 pack of beer is from that same AU-USC game you guys bet. I guess AU didn't teach you how to honor bets. :hammerhea
I'll send you a postcard from Miami........Please send me one from the Sugar Bowl. You are going to see your beloved Tigers play in the Sugar Bowl aren't you? :confused:
-Trojan"Orange Bowl Bound"Dan :cool:
Get with the program Dan. I was right next to El Chingon a few times last summer and didnt get any recognition. Once in steamboat and once at the sandbar. We've talked about it and we made another double or nothing bet which I won this year. GET your facts straight hater. Same with Scuba, we are even. I even told him I would pay up the original bet because we got shut out. Stop running your pie hole unless you know what you are talking about. Did you want me to jump on his boat? I doubt he would take kindly to some dude he doesnt even know hopping on his rig.
Whining Dan? I never heard a peep out of you guys until 2001/2002. USC has had a team for a few years now in case you were wondering. Pretty cool to talk all the smack for a year and a half now. Good job. :D
Make sure you represent in Miami and burn some cars south central style. :rolleyes:
OU was the only team on Saturday to prove they deserved to be in big dance. SC looked the worse. Too bad Matt wont get the Heisman, he is a good dude. Even though I dont know him. :rolleyes: Whatever. Tell you what, I'll introduce him so you can stroke him off. Hows that.
Later hater

SCUBA STEVE
12-06-2004, 07:54 AM
lmfao! You guys are funny.
IMO, I think a play off system should be put in place asap.
Yes SC played well, UCLA played good, = great game to watch
Auburn & Cal both got burned this year. Just like SC got burned last year.
I think Auburn should be playing Cal, not V-tech. :2purples:
Lets settle this at the sandbar over a few beers! But no sucker punches please. lol :hammerhea

THOR
12-06-2004, 08:03 AM
See Dan. Scuba loves me still. :rolleyes:
Cal got screwed worse than anyone. I hate to see that the BCS is run by the Big 12 director and Texas jumped them after being idle. Doesnt make any sense. Now Cal doesnt even played in a good bowl. Cal and Utah would beat Texas I think. But, we never know unless there is a playoff or a +1 system.
Tecate SS?

SCUBA STEVE
12-06-2004, 08:14 AM
See Dan. Scuba loves me still. :rolleyes:
Cal got screwed worse than anyone. I hate to see that the BCS is run by the Big 12 director and Texas jumped them after being idle. Doesnt make any sense. Now Cal doesnt even played in a good bowl. Cal and Utah would beat Texas I think. But, we never know unless there is a playoff or a +1 system.
Tecate SS?
Cal did get burned! But the whole system is not fair for anyone. SC & OU were able to hold on some how through out some how. I am just waitng for Jan 4th!! (&3rd)
Right now I feel like advil, but tecate will work! :D

THOR
12-06-2004, 08:16 AM
How black and blue are you now?
Ouch. That must hurt.

Kilrtoy
12-06-2004, 08:19 AM
get to work slacker :idea:

SCUBA STEVE
12-06-2004, 08:22 AM
How black and blue are you now?
Ouch. That must hurt.
My eye is more of a Cardinal red right now. lol :D
Kilr... shut it! :hammer2:

HavasuDreamin'
12-06-2004, 08:43 AM
As a fellow alum, SC better get their "A" game ready for OU or it might not be real pretty. We made too many mistakes against FUCLA and never got our red zone passing game going. We need to be hitting on all cylinders against OU. If we are, we will win. If not, we won't.
The BCS sucks! Period! End of conversation. :mad: It is beyond me why the political ass wipes that run the system won't admit that it sucks and institute an 8 team playoff. They can take their lame excuses and shove them up their arse. :mad: "We don't want the season to run into the following semester......please." :rolleyes: The BCS is a total joke!

THOR
12-06-2004, 09:01 AM
Good points HD,
I doubt there will be another co-champ either. The BCS states that they must vote the winner of the title game number one. No ifs/ands or buts. That blows too.
Imagine if USC played Pitt first here in socal. It would be huge. Then they would play the winner of Auburn Texas second? Holy $hit that would be awesome.
Too bad. :confused:

Kilrtoy
12-06-2004, 09:05 AM
Dont make Dan come back and close that other eye
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/111P1010046.JPG

mbrown2
12-06-2004, 09:07 AM
Pretty sad.....that SC did not cover the spread.. :hammerhea
Even sadder that our fellow ***boat bear lovers now have to resort to littering threads like they won cause they covered the spread......UCLA lost by 5, USC won by 5...
What bowl are they playing in again....Dollar General or Waffle House bowl... :wink: :) :wink:

THOR
12-06-2004, 09:11 AM
Pretty sad.....that SC did not cover the spread.. :hammerhea
Even sadder that our fellow ***boat bear lovers now have to resort to littering threads like they won cause they covered the spread......UCLA lost by 5, USC won by 5...
What bowl are they playing in again....Dollar General or Waffle House bowl... :wink: :) :wink:
It is the Vegas bowl, get is straight

mbrown2
12-06-2004, 09:46 AM
It is the Vegas bowl, get is straight
The only one I got straight is the Orange Bowl which is for #1 and I am pretty sure SC is playing in that... :rollside: :) :rollside:

THOR
12-06-2004, 10:02 AM
MB,
the Vegas bowl is sweet. There will be at least 15K people there. :cool:

SCUBA STEVE
12-06-2004, 10:02 AM
The only one I got straight is the Orange Bowl which is for #1 and I am pretty sure SC is playing in that... :rollside: :) :rollside:
lmao! I think so too!

SCUBA STEVE
12-06-2004, 10:03 AM
MB,
Now this is getting out of hand. lol :rollside:

mbrown2
12-06-2004, 10:32 AM
MB,
LMAO :messedup:

THOR
12-06-2004, 10:39 AM
Now this is getting out of hand. lol :rollside:
Dude, I was at the innaugural (sp?) LV Bowl and there was 30K there. Now there isnt nearly that many folks that go. Seriously.

Havasu_Dreamin
12-06-2004, 11:17 AM
Yep, $c is getting what they deserve, a chance at the mock-national championship. And UCLA is getting what it deserves a bowl game. If the roles were reversed, not that I think that will happen any time soon, all you $c fans that are ragging on the Bruins for going to a non-premier bowl would be happy to be going to a bowl as well. $c is a great team and now gets a chance to prove if they are the best team. UCLA is a decent team that gets a chance to compete in a bowl game and prolng their season which is certainly good for the players.
On a side not, I was reading the New Democrat, errr the LA Times this morning and they had a picture of two $c players celebrating their bid to the Orange bowl, like that was ever in doubt. Anyway, one of the players appeared to have on a North Carolina Tar Heel basketball Jersey. Is that right? If so, pretty bad considering UNC just hand $c their ass at Chapel Hill last week? Just thought it might not sit too well with the basketball team that a football player from the same school was de-facto supporting another school. Of course, I know nothing about the player and perhaps he is from NC, if so, then so be it. Just thought it was kind of odd.

mbrown2
12-06-2004, 11:26 AM
In my previous posts, I have never hated on UCLA...I don't hate them just like SC better....I am glad they are going to a bowl, but I think the over saturation of bowls is a joke...round up all the bowls and let the second rate sponsors, sponsor a playoff round...lets do this the right way.
Yep, $c is getting what they deserve, a chance at the mock-national championship. And UCLA is getting what it deserves a bowl game. If the roles were reversed, not that I think that will happen any time soon, all you $c fans that are ragging on the Bruins for going to a non-premier bowl would be happy to be going to a bowl as well. $c is a great team and now gets a chance to prove if they are the best team. UCLA is a decent team that gets a chance to compete in a bowl game and prolng their season which is certainly good for the players.

78Eliminator
12-06-2004, 11:27 AM
Just be glad you still have all your teeth.....

SCUBA STEVE
12-06-2004, 11:31 AM
Just be glad you still have all your teeth.....
I know I am lol :rollside:

Havasu_Dreamin
12-06-2004, 12:30 PM
In my previous posts, I have never hated on UCLA...I don't hate them just like SC better....I am glad they are going to a bowl, but I think the over saturation of bowls is a joke...round up all the bowls and let the second rate sponsors, sponsor a playoff round...lets do this the right way.
Exactly, the BCS is just plain 'ol BS!

ROZ
12-06-2004, 01:05 PM
....and oh yeah, I bet Scuba Steve is still wondering where his 30 pack of beer is from that same AU-USC game you guys bet. I guess AU didn't teach you how to honor bets. :hammerhea -Trojan"Orange Bowl Bound"Dan :cool:
Speaking of 30packs of beer, What the heck is SS doing drining Cornoa in the Hospital. They must have taken him to UCLA med center. No red cans, No Tecate.. :D
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/366149_4906.JPG

Kilrtoy
12-06-2004, 04:36 PM
Speaking of 30packs of beer, What the heck is SS doing drining Cornoa in the Hospital. They must have taken him to UCLA med center. No red cans, No Tecate..
no that is definetly a GHETTO ASS HOSPITAL, must BE USC that is the county