PDA

View Full Version : Is it just me or..........

Biglue
04-17-2006, 07:23 PM
Maximus not his happy go lucky faggot self anymore? I mean he used to post stuff worth laughing at and actually cuzz out a fag or two. Whatsa matter is no one hitting his sweet spot anymore? Somebody lube up a Louisville slugger and go up to bat will they. :crossx:

dmontzsta
04-17-2006, 07:37 PM
ahhh...see that Maxi, biglue misses you.
Are you blushing? :)

MAXIMUS
04-18-2006, 04:35 AM
Hey lou I still think you & your roaches are fags... don't worry! Its just hard to continue coming up with new material on a dailey basis. I have been busy trying to get ready for parker & making 2 house payments is not fun either! I am "always" in a fun loving mood!
By the way anybody been keeping up with the sopranos??? That is some funny shit with Fat vito in that biker outfit! lol :rollside:

dmontzsta
04-18-2006, 06:33 AM
By the way anybody been keeping up with the sopranos??? That is some funny shit with Fat vito in that biker outfit! lol :rollside:
Seems like they have been going with the bench racers theme.
:)
I hear Kim Hanson is making an appearance on the next episode, he will be playing the indian (on crack) from the village people.

uclahater
04-18-2006, 07:25 AM
Maximus not his happy go lucky faggot self anymore? I mean he used to post stuff worth laughing at and actually cuzz out a fag or two. Whatsa matter is no one hitting his sweet spot anymore? Somebody lube up a Louisville slugger and go up to bat will they. :crossx:
Grich has been busy wearing out Maxi's Knees :idea: :yuk:

Biglue
04-18-2006, 08:12 AM
Hey lou I still think you & your roaches are fags... don't worry! Its just hard to continue coming up with new material on a dailey basis. I have been busy trying to get ready for parker & making 2 house payments is not fun either! I am "always" in a fun loving mood!
Right on brother. Hope you kick the first mortgage soon. That's gotta be NO FUN. As far as the Sopranos goes, they're boring the shit out of me this season. Ain't nothing happening.
Anyways, enough formalities and onto the fag shit you fag. BTW come pick up your sister.......she's starting to ripen up, I can barely hit it anymore. :crossx: :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:

MAXIMUS
04-18-2006, 03:01 PM
Right on brother. Hope you kick the first mortgage soon. That's gotta be NO FUN. As far as the Sopranos goes, they're boring the shit out of me this season. Ain't nothing happening.
Anyways, enough formalities and onto the fag shit you fag. BTW come pick up your sister.......she's starting to ripen up, I can barely hit it anymore. :crossx: :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:
I told you hater & I are through... if that soggy ass is doing it for ya then continue hitten it! :crossx:

Kim Hanson
04-18-2006, 05:07 PM
Seems like they have been going with the bench racers theme.
:)
I hear Kim Hanson is making an appearance on the next episode, he will be playing the indian (on crack) from the village people.
Village People :220v: is that what you listen to now :yuk: I thought you guys had all the crunch in your system........( . )( . ).........Shake your hair around and shit, my bad :p smooth as a babys bum eh Donald :D :hammerhea

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
04-18-2006, 10:51 PM
Village People :220v: is that what you listen to now :yuk: I thought you guys had all the crunch in your system........( . )( . ).........Shake your hair around and shit, my bad :p smooth as a babys bum eh Donald :D :hammerhea
Damn you love all old school music huh kim....... Is that what you and maxi play while stroking each other :crossx: :p :p

Kim Hanson
04-19-2006, 02:58 PM
Damn you love all old school music huh kim....... Is that what you and maxi play while stroking each other :crossx: :p :p
I listen to new shit, nothing old :rolleyes: lots of bass in it Squirt boy :p I caress tits nothing more and I just can't see fellow hair bag Maxi stroke anything either, are you dreaming again :yuk: .........( . )( . )...........

MAXIMUS
04-20-2006, 06:17 AM
I listen to new shit, nothing old :rolleyes: lots of bass in it Squirt boy :p I caress tits nothing more and I just can't see fellow hair bag Maxi stroke anything either, are you dreaming again :yuk: .........( . )( . )...........
Its ok kim... he is an Arizonian... Fukin heat bakes their brain into jerky. :messedup:

lucky
04-20-2006, 06:46 AM
audio slave rocks - course - I enjoy my oral slave also -- Kimmy get me a beer ..

Biglue
04-20-2006, 11:09 AM
audio slave rocks - course - I enjoy my oral slave also -- Kimmy get me a beer ..
Maxi got a new fag punk rock band going. ANAL SLAVES. :crossx:

Kim Hanson
04-20-2006, 02:44 PM
Its ok kim... he is an Arizonian... Fukin heat bakes their brain into jerky. :messedup:
I see your point.........( . )( . )........... :p

Kim Hanson
04-20-2006, 02:46 PM
Vatalic rocks and the beer truck hasn't showed up yet today :cry: :p ........( . )( . )...........