PDA

View Full Version : How the hell can I complain...........!@^%#

jdogginla
12-04-2004, 08:25 PM
I'm at work......get'n paid, watching my Clippers on TV, sip'n on a rum n coke and nodd'n my head to the new Linkin Park - Jay Z Collision CD. WoooooHoooooo Mutha Fockers!!#$^%^% :messedup:
Ohh......and I've got my flame suit on for all you fockers that will try flaming me for A) my Clippers and B)Linkin Park - Jay Z cd. I don't care, caus you can't take away my buzz or the fact that my clippers have a better record than the lakers! :D

Eliminator 4 Life
12-04-2004, 08:27 PM
Damn jdogg you got it made. so we gonna go buy that shit or what??

Kilrtoy
12-04-2004, 08:29 PM
Your not one of those firemen that were partying on the job and got busted are you.....

jdogginla
12-04-2004, 08:32 PM
do the CLIPPERS EVER WIN? :D
Ahhhhhh the clippers look to be turning the corner! I've waited along time for this. The season is still young but we have a young talented squad that can shoot the $hit out of the ball!

jdogginla
12-04-2004, 08:33 PM
Your not one of those firemen that were partying on the job and got busted are you.....
Hahahah.....nope. I work in the entertainment biz. Management side for now...making moves though my friend, making moves!

Eliminator 4 Life
12-04-2004, 08:34 PM
Da boat Da boat lets get it

jdogginla
12-04-2004, 08:37 PM
Da boat Da boat lets get it
I can only buy so many things at once......LOL. I just got rid of the BMW so I could buy a new rig to tow the new boat. Not too mention I have to finish the remodel of my house, plus buy one more investment property by the end of the year! I can only put aside soo much, LOL! I WILL be out on the water in my own boat by March though. :p

Eliminator 4 Life
12-04-2004, 08:39 PM
What are you getting for a tow rig. Screw the investment property lets buy a party house in Havasu we can keep the shadow :cool:

Dr. Eagle
12-04-2004, 08:39 PM
Naw, I think he's an airline pilot... :2purples:

jdogginla
12-04-2004, 08:42 PM
What are you getting for a tow rig. Screw the investment property lets buy a party house in Havasu we can keep the shadow :cool:
What I want isn't really practical, I know(Caddy EXT).........but I keep trying to convince myself I can add Brembo Brake kit and alot of other goodies that will help, So I'll probably end up with F250 Crew Cab.

Eliminator 4 Life
12-04-2004, 08:44 PM
I would get a diesel if I was you its best for pulling I cant complain..

jdogginla
12-04-2004, 08:44 PM
Kilr.....for some reason I can't pm you. We haven't met in person yet, but I've got a party to go in two weeks. May be a great party for us to meet up.

alfonzo
12-04-2004, 09:23 PM
That linkin park Jz cd is the shizz.

jdogginla
12-04-2004, 09:26 PM
That linkin park Jz cd is the shizz.
I've had it on repeat for about an hour..........only 6 songs, but everyone is out of control!

little rowe boat
12-05-2004, 01:05 PM
No they were in Sacramento,so don't assume thats the way it is everywhere.