PDA

View Full Version : Thanks GJB!

AvengerBabe
12-05-2004, 12:21 AM
Barry--Just wanted to say thanks for organizing such a fun get together! We had a great time! :D It was really nice meeting all of you!

ULTRA28
12-05-2004, 05:40 AM
It was great to meet everybody. I'm really stoked with my new Trident shirt that I won in the raffle. I look forward to seeing some of the pictures.

JetBoatRich
12-05-2004, 05:50 AM
Sorry we missed the event, just could not get down there last night. :cry:
I am headed to S.D. for the game today :rolleyes:

78Eliminator
12-05-2004, 10:47 AM
Yeah, that was a fun time. Now when I go to Martinez, I will probably know everybody there!!!!

beer hunter
12-05-2004, 11:22 AM
From the pics posted it looks like that was a pretty motley crew ;) :D
I hope we have as much fun as you all did and the OC get together collects lots of toys for some kids that aren't nearly as fortunate as we are :) :)

GrapeApe
12-05-2004, 11:35 AM
Yeah... Thanks GJB.. It was lots of fun... My Girl Drank herself to a nice hangover this morning... :hammerhea
It was nice to meet some new Peeps... Look forward to the Next party..
*** Grape Ape ***

BarryMac
12-05-2004, 11:48 AM
Yeah... Thanks GJB.. It was lots of fun... My Girl Drank herself to a nice hangover this morning... :hammerhea *** Grape Ape ***
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1628DSC01296.JPG
yeah but she got a bitchen drunk girl t-shirt out of it... :mix:
I am glad that you all had fun, it was a lot of fun to put together. I really have to give some more props to my wife, she helped me out a ton and put up with a lot of hours of me on the PC confirming and put shit together.
Next one is in East County or there abouts, lookin forward to the first tripout in April...
gjb

Mandelon
12-05-2004, 12:15 PM
Thanks for the wood.
And it is nice to know Avenger Babe sleeps in the nude. Amazing the things you can learn at one of these events. :p

tamalewagon
12-05-2004, 12:27 PM
Sorry we had to miss out. My boy and I are on the couch enjoying the flu together. My wife and I were really looking forward to meeting everyone. :frown: TW

My Man's Sportin' Wood
12-05-2004, 12:47 PM
Thanks for putting it all together, Barry. We had a good time. Tell your lovely wife she did a great job on the pictures, they turned out awesome.

BarryMac
12-05-2004, 01:27 PM
Thanks for putting it all together, Barry. We had a good time. Tell your lovely wife she did a great job on the pictures, they turned out awesome.
Thanks, my wife and I really enjoyed talkin to you and Mr. Sportin Wood, hopefully we can hook up at the River this year...

AvengerBabe
12-05-2004, 04:42 PM
Thanks for the wood.
And it is nice to know Avenger Babe sleeps in the nude. Amazing the things you can learn at one of these events. :p
Hehehe! :)

Captain Dan
12-06-2004, 08:37 AM
Absolutely - thanks GJB. Had a great time - it was nice to put faces with names. Hope to see you peeps out on the water. :D

Froggystyle
12-06-2004, 09:36 AM
[IMG]Next one is in East County or there abouts, lookin forward to the first tripout in April...
gjb
Well, we can have it at my house if we want to. Ask Mande if he thinks it will work... ;)
BTW, it was classic that John would get a tee shirt! Since turnaround is fair play, here is what I am using to keep my coffee warm this morning!
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=8210&stc=1

BarryMac
12-06-2004, 09:39 AM
Well, we can have it at my house if we want to. Ask Mande if he thinks it will work... ;)
BTW, it was classic that John would get a tee shirt! Since turnaround is fair play, here is what I am using to keep my coffee warm this morning!
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=8210&stc=1
Damn, I need one of those coozies, my coffee got cold way to fast this morning...

ROZ
12-06-2004, 10:40 AM
Great job barry. Had fun meeting all the local peeps.
On another note, Didanyone get a 3some out of that vodka chick? :D

AvengerBabe
12-06-2004, 11:08 AM
Great job barry. Had fun meeting all the local peeps.
On another note, Didanyone get a 3some out of that vodka chick? :D
No threesome with the vodka wh*re, but I wanted to take her to McDonalds to get something to eat....

ROZ
12-06-2004, 11:11 AM
No threesome with the vodka wh*re, but I wanted to take her to McDonalds to get something to eat....
That would have been a cheap date.... I imagine she probably wouldn't even finish the one french fry you order fo her :D

78Eliminator
12-06-2004, 11:15 AM
You should be ashamed of yourself. She was a good girl ;)

BarryMac
12-06-2004, 11:15 AM
Melissa, funny that you say that, my wife kept telling me to get a picture with the emaciated little skore, mixture of Skank and Wh*re.... She was deffinately in her own litle world...
Her she is, the twig in the white... Wonder if Sportin Wood was Sportin Wood???
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1628DSC01323.JPG

Sportin' Wood
12-07-2004, 07:34 AM
Melissa, funny that you say that, my wife kept telling me to get a picture with the emaciated little skore, mixture of Skank and Wh*re.... She was deffinately in her own litle world...
Her she is, the twig in the white... Wonder if Sportin Wood was Sportin Wood???
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1628DSC01323.JPG
3 Vodka is low carb, I think she was on the 3 Vodka diet. Too hell with soy I'm going back to the Tators. That soy shit is for bean eaters. :eat:
Gotta free hat outta the affair. It will save me from wrecking the bitchen Trident hat I won when I'm out working in the shop. thanks Wes.

BarryMac
12-07-2004, 10:14 AM
She called me later that night.
Too bad it was for Dances with Wet Jeans... He left his phone somewhere and gave her mine, damnifiknow but I have her number now... Buhahaha!!
Forensic
Be careful man, you may split it like an Oak... :2purples: :2purples: :2purples:

Froggystyle
12-08-2004, 01:49 PM
Gotta free hat outta the affair. It will save me from wrecking the bitchen Trident hat I won when I'm out working in the shop. thanks Wes.
You're Welcome!
Wear it with pride...

malibuken
12-08-2004, 02:47 PM
Hey Wes, good meeting you the other night.
I noticed in your coozie photo it is sitting on a Wacom tablet, I use the same one at home and work, what applications are you using yours for? I rearely see anyone using tablets.

Froggystyle
12-08-2004, 03:20 PM
Hey Wes, good meeting you the other night.
I noticed in your coozie photo it is sitting on a Wacom tablet, I use the same one at home and work, what applications are you using yours for? I rearely see anyone using tablets.
I use it for Photoshop CS for drawing boat graphics. It is awesome. I still can't get used to it for regular mouse work, but love it for artwork.
This is the pimp one too. It is more sensitive than my last one by a ton.

malibuken
12-09-2004, 09:24 AM
I have been using a tablet with pen for so long, it is just second nature now. Both of mine are programmed for use as a mouse also, have not used a real mouse for about 15 years.
Kinda funny when people come into my office and wonder where the mouse is, then try to use the pen. The realize they are not as coordinated as they once thought. ;)
I have also had many people come in and want to write something down on a post it and reach for the stylus. A girl threw it away once because she thought the "pen" was out of ink. :D