PDA

View Full Version : SD get together # 657

Mandelon
12-05-2004, 09:44 AM
Barry you need to start a few more threads. :hammer2:
Fun times, thanks for putting it on, and giving me a new wood!! :jawdrop: That Big Bertha is awesome. It was great to meet some new peeps and remeet some old ones!
:chi: :chi:

Sportin' Wood
12-05-2004, 12:43 PM
The wife got a bag for my wood!

BarryMac
12-05-2004, 01:28 PM
The wife got a bag for my wood!
MC Orion got a bag for his Balls... :2purples:

thom
12-05-2004, 02:14 PM
Whats up with the Callaway stuff?? Come on folks i cant get the new howard deck unless you guys are buying PING!!!

Sportin' Wood
12-06-2004, 06:32 AM
Thanks for putting that together Barry. And thanks for the Great raffle.
Only 5 people went home empty handed :D

BarryMac
12-06-2004, 07:22 AM
Thanks for putting that together Barry. And thanks for the Great raffle.
Jeff and Angie, the Irmanator (my wife) and I really enjoyed talking with th two of you, we hope that we can hook up on the water and party with you guys...
Five tickets left in the hat, if you went home empty handed you need to get ahold of Froggystyle, he said that he would take care of you, Thanks Wes...

malibuken
12-06-2004, 08:38 AM
Yes indeed Barry, excellent partay! I had a great time, and it was good to finally meet some of the other board members, especially the ones that live so close. :D
Thanks for putting that together.
ken and vickie

Screaming Pete
12-06-2004, 08:39 AM
Barry, Great job on the event, I know now why My number never got pulled ...You droped the tickets and mine was probly on the floor, Thanks Martine for the DCB hat.. and does anybody need a 3x Trident shirt? Thanks to Havasu Cig's for the 76 gas gift certifacites 78 might be able to go to the river next year. Thanks to American Outdoors for the soft cooler and Kozies. It was all GOOD :cool:

Screaming Pete
12-06-2004, 08:41 AM
MC Orion got a bag for his Balls... :2purples:
A velvet sack for his balls :D

BarryMac
12-06-2004, 09:03 AM
Barry, Great job on the event, I know now why My number never got pulled ...You droped the tickets and mine was probly on the floor, Thanks Martine for the DCB hat.. and does anybody need a 3x Trident shirt? Thanks to Havasu Cig's for the 76 gas gift certifacites 78 might be able to go to the river next year. Thanks to American Outdoors for the soft cooler and Kozies. It was all GOOD :cool:
Thanks to you also Pete, the hook ups that you came up with were excellent.

Brady Bunch
12-06-2004, 09:15 AM
GJB, thank you for the get together. It was nice meeting some of the peeps from the boards.
BB

Froggystyle
12-06-2004, 09:26 AM
Like Barry said, drop me an e-mail at wes@tridentboats.com and you will be taken care of. You even get to pick your sizes!!!

Screaming Pete
12-06-2004, 09:31 AM
Thanks to you also Pete, the hook ups that you came up with were excellent.
My best pull of the night was haveing the Red Bull girls handing out Frebee's, but I couldn't get the shirt off of the 3some vodka chick , mybe AvengerBabe had better luck :D

BarryMac
12-06-2004, 09:35 AM
My best pull of the night was haveing the Red Bull girls handing out Frebee's, but I couldn't get the shirt off of the 3some vodka chick , mybe AvengerBabe had better luck :D
The Red Bull chicks were hangin out by the Pool Tables most of the night, I could have used a Red Bull, Bitches... :D :D
Did you see the pic of the skinny little Vodka chick in the pic threads, I think she was pullin off of her own product that she was pimpin, she was actin like she was hammered... :hammer2:

MissHavasuCig
12-06-2004, 12:35 PM
We had a great time and it was great meeting some people for the first time. We won a cool Ultra hat and a killer billet battery box that RD made.
It was good talking to John West from Ultra and I could not believe that he remembered my boat from 1996. :eek: :cool:

Havasu Cig
12-06-2004, 12:37 PM
The above post was from me. I have not post from this computer for a while. :D

78Eliminator
12-06-2004, 12:40 PM
Shit, I was standing next to you a lot of the night but didn't get a chance to introduce myself. Next time!!!!

Havasu Cig
12-06-2004, 12:45 PM
I know what you mean, I was trying to read name tags but it was so crowded it was a little hard. If you redeem your certificate in Vista ask for Chris. I am there most of the time. Talk to you later. :cool:

78Eliminator
12-06-2004, 01:02 PM
I know what you mean, I was trying to read name tags but it was so crowded it was a little hard. If you redeem your certificate in Vista ask for Chris. I am there most of the time. Talk to you later. :cool:
You were the one that donated them!!!! Thanks man!!!!! Comes at a perfect time as I am about to be out of work!
The one on sycamore, right?

Havasu Cig
12-06-2004, 01:04 PM
Yep right off the freeway. Hope your situation gets better.

78Eliminator
12-06-2004, 01:05 PM
Yep right off the freeway. Hope your situation gets better.
That is going to be where I fuel up for now on.

Ziggy
12-06-2004, 01:14 PM
That was alot of fun you guys...and I got to put faces with alot of names, new ones that is. :smile:
Barry...next time let someone else hold that ticket hat for you :rollside: and thanks for putting forth the effort to put this shindig together...Hopefully we helped out some underpriviledged kids with the toys

BarryMac
12-06-2004, 01:15 PM
We had a great time and it was great meeting some people for the first time. We won a cool Ultra hat and a killer billet battery box that RD made.
It was good talking to John West from Ultra and I could not believe that he remembered my boat from 1996. :eek: :cool:
It was awesome to meet both of you, your wife is awesome, she never met me and was willing to help out in any way that she could, you both gave a couple of awesome raffle prizes, I was the Lucky recipient of the other one. Thanks Chris and Jody, you two are awesome.
BTW, when are we goin for a ride in the 38 Top Gun... :D

78Eliminator
12-06-2004, 01:16 PM
That was alot of fun you guys...and I got to put faces with alot of names, new ones that is. :smile:
Barry...next time let someone else hold that ticket hat for you :rollside: and thanks for putting forth the effort to put this shindig together...Hopefully we helped out some underpriviledged kids with the toys
There is another one: Ziggy Saw you, saw your tag but didn't have the chance to chat. Damn it, we need to have another one of these!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BarryMac
12-06-2004, 01:18 PM
Thanks Ziggy, You and your wife are totally cool. Guess I should have been drinking just a wee bit more, my nerves were getting too me, at least that's waht I'm thinking the reason for spilling the tickets not once but twice was.
Did you see the pics? There is a really good one of Janet and your right she's beautiful, Thanks again for coming...

Ziggy
12-06-2004, 02:03 PM
There is another one: Ziggy Saw you, saw your tag but didn't have the chance to chat. Damn it, we need to have another one of these!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah, be barely shook hands and said hello, I meant to squeeze my way back your way but ya know how it goes sometimes :hammerhea ........Hey Barry, 78 says we need another party!!!
:D :D :D

BarryMac
12-06-2004, 02:04 PM
Hey Barry, 78 says we need another party!!!
:D :D :D
I heard it was at your house... :hammerhea
Will you guys be willing to head a little south???

ROZ
12-06-2004, 02:26 PM
Just for the record, I still feel somewhat like chit :220v:
My liver hates me right now......

Gman
12-07-2004, 09:33 AM
Where's the pics? :hammerhea

RiverDave
12-07-2004, 09:35 AM
GottaJetBoat, thanks for putting this thing together. :) I had a good time and it was nice to see some old faces that I haven't seen in awhile, as well as nice to meet some new ones. :)
You should definately set another one of these up again in a month or two. :) I saw camera flashes going off non stop all night, where's the pics? :D
RD

bunny 166
12-07-2004, 10:26 AM
great pics...all of them ;) ...looks like you guys had alot of fun!! ;)