PDA

View Full Version : A Good Day at the Rosebowl until...... semi graphic

SCUBA STEVE
12-05-2004, 04:07 PM
Started off having a great time with good friends and one of our biggest tailgates ever! (Thanks El Chingon, Trojan Dan & Frank the Tank) Even though it was a close game USC pretty much dominated! :cool:
Trojan Dan with Mrs Scuba and my sis-in law
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/366148_4875.JPG
My bro-inlaw, my self and Frank the tank
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/366148_4877.JPG
JD & his girl Laura
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/366148_4879.JPG
Trojan Dan & El Chingon.... Savages!
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/366148_4882.JPG
New pasties!!
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/366148_4884.JPG
No explanation needed!
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/366148_4892.JPG
Friends.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/366148_4867.JPG
Stay tuned for more!

MAINEVENT
12-05-2004, 04:10 PM
Nice Pix but ummmmmmm what happen to D.D's
We were gonna say how much Monique looked like her sister until we remembered what she said (Smack Head Smilie) :idea:

SHOTKALLIN
12-05-2004, 04:15 PM
Nice time till what happened??? You had money on the game and didn't cover the spread???

SCUBA STEVE
12-05-2004, 04:25 PM
I'll try to keep this short. We get back to the truck after the game, when later on we hear some comotion going on in front of it, so I go over to see whats going on, when I see what looks to be my friend Fernando on the floor of the brawl, so I start getting to the front of the truck, and bam, I got hit with what must have been a left hook, or an iron. I havent been in a fight or thrown a punch since the 8th grade. This was something that no one in our group started, my friend Fernando was sucker punched like me when he went to see what was going on. Fock it shit happens. I knew right away my nose was broke. We went off to emergency and here are the pix. Fernado didnt need to go to the hospital. Thanks for everyones help along the way. :D
M.E. now you know why you didnt get a drunk dial.
p.s. who ever hit me should be a boxer!
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/366149_4905.JPG
Having some fun in the emergency room.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/366149_4906.JPG
getting ready for my 2 stitches.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/366149_4907.JPG
all cleaned up today.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/366149_4910.JPG

Jordy
12-05-2004, 04:26 PM
Damn!!!!!

THOR
12-05-2004, 04:30 PM
That sucks Steve. Sorry to hear that. I least your team won.
These dudes must have been large cuz you and Dan are no small guys. Too bad some needless stuff has to end a good day.

SCUBA STEVE
12-05-2004, 04:32 PM
That sucks Steve. Sorry to hear that. I least your team won.
These dudes must have been large cuz you and Dan are no small guys. Too bad some needless stuff has to end a good day.
Yeah sh*t happens, I was at the wrong place at the wrong time. I didnt even get a look at the guy who clocked me. :confused:
Yup SC won should be going to Miami, unless the BCS decides to fock them! :coffeycup

THOR
12-05-2004, 04:34 PM
SS,
BCS is over and done dude, you guys and OU are going for the title.
Hopefully we will at least get some votes for a share if we kick a$$ on VTech.
Nevertheless, you have a chance to go back to back.

WetWillie
12-05-2004, 04:34 PM
Someone should be in the can for that!! :boxingguy
Serious!
Unless that was a story you just made up to cover for up for maybe a little stumble and fall after a few to many beers???

SCUBA STEVE
12-05-2004, 04:36 PM
Someone should be in the can for that!! :boxingguy
Serious!
Unless that was a story you just made up to cover for up for maybe a little stumble and fall after a few to many beers???
Its funny you say that an older man was in the emergency who was at the game, he broke his nose because he tripped over a curb. :2purples:
I left to the emergency befor the police arrived, in any case I wouldnt have been able to identify anyone. :hammerhea

SCUBA STEVE
12-05-2004, 04:39 PM
SS,
BCS is over and done dude, you guys and OU are going for the title.
Hopefully we will at least get some votes for a share if we kick a$$ on VTech.
Nevertheless, you have a chance to go back to back.
I havent heard or seen the news, too bad Auburn is getting left out, all the more reason to have a playoff! :D
Off to ice my new growth. :sqeyes:

THOR
12-05-2004, 04:41 PM
I havent heard or seen the news, too bad Auburn is getting left out, all the more reason to have a playoff! :D
Off to ice my new growth. :sqeyes:
Yep, but it would have been unfair to keep out SC or OU too.
But, Cal got the shaft. They arent going to the Rose Bowl. That hurts big time. Texas jumped Cal and Utah in the rankings. How does that happen? Weak system.

Eliminator 4 Life
12-05-2004, 04:42 PM
Fawk SS sorry to see what happened. To bad you didnt see the guy..

AZKC
12-05-2004, 04:50 PM
Damn my man!!!! Look like ya been to my skin doctor. Sucker punchin is a pussyway to fight.

rrrr
12-05-2004, 04:51 PM
Wow, that sucks. Glad you weren't seriously hurt.
It looks like the weather was beautiful, the mountains around LA are really nice.

RiverToysJas
12-05-2004, 04:55 PM
Damn Scuba "glass-nose" Steve, sorry to hear and see that!!! Glad you're in good spirits about it though. Hope you feel better soon.
RTJas :D

framer1
12-05-2004, 04:57 PM
I've been sucker punched before,as far as i'm concerned the guy is a chicken sh#t. Hope you feel better at least USC won :wink:

RiverToysJas
12-05-2004, 05:00 PM
BTW, It just sucks that the guy didn't sign his name when he left Steve the negitive feedback!

Flying Tiger
12-05-2004, 05:00 PM
Sorry to read it Steve,
Hope you heal up and feel better soon.
I've had several busted beaks over the years and it sucks.

Restless22
12-05-2004, 05:01 PM
At least your in good spirits SS, Did you at least get one frikkn punch on the guy?
Hope all is well
Ron

Mandelon
12-05-2004, 05:15 PM
Dang Scuba, what about all them muscles???? :confused: You shoulda taken your shirt off and scared him away.... :rollside:
Hope you heal up to your old handsome self... :)

Misogynist
12-05-2004, 05:16 PM
Wow, that sucks. Glad you weren't seriously hurt.
It looks like the weather was beautiful, the mountains around LA are really nice.
Yeah... when you can see them... Those are the San Gabriels...... usually they are cloaked in smog... you wouldn't even know they were there...... :hammer2: Get well soon SS........ :sqeyes:

ColeTR1
12-05-2004, 05:48 PM
I see what looks to be my friend Fernando on the floor of the brawl
Steve that sucks! I have to ask was Fernando with the guy in the UCLA Sucks shirt? There is a lot of crazy’s out there sorry you found that out the hard way, and it doesn’t take much to set them off. That shirt screams I’m looking to start shit. Probably not a good idea at such an emotionally charge game! Get well soon!

SCUBA STEVE
12-05-2004, 05:50 PM
BTW, It just sucks that the guy didn't sign his name when he left Steve the negitive feedback!
lmfao!! :)
In a situation like this why be a pissed off about it, there is nothing I can do but sit here an heal, I am still alive, my face is semi broken, but it could have been much worse. :2purples:
Restless, nope never got a chance to fire back, even if I did I wouldnt have known who to fire back at.
KH, yeah it was a pink UCLA Bruin hat lol :wink:
Thanks for your support guys, I'll be back to normal or better looking in a few weeks lol :)

SCUBA STEVE
12-05-2004, 05:52 PM
Steve that sucks! I have to ask was Fernando with the guy in the UCLA Sucks shirt? There is a lot of crazy’s out there sorry you found that out the hard way, and it doesn’t take much to set them off. That shirt screams I’m looking to start shit. Probably not a good idea at such an emotionally charge game! Get well soon!
No that is Frank, Fernando didnt get in any of the pix. Some fans know the UCLA sucks shirts, and all that type of stuff is all in good fun. But I do hear what you are saying, & thanks :cool:

FunOnTheWater
12-05-2004, 05:57 PM
That looks bad, but your post reagarding it is funny and seems so easy going

mike37
12-05-2004, 06:14 PM
dam Steve hope you feel better that broken nose gotta hurt like hell

JetBoatRich
12-05-2004, 06:23 PM
that sucks :cool: good to hear you came to aid of your friend :wink: but the outcome was not what I expected :eek: I got your back next time :wink:

Windy
12-05-2004, 06:48 PM
Dang scubers...glad your ok. :redface:

smacktalker19
12-05-2004, 06:53 PM
Wow. That oughta HURT!!!

RP1
12-05-2004, 06:54 PM
Sorry to hear about this Scuba. Sucker punched and then blood all over your teams sweatshirt... talk about adding insult to injury. :D

IN2MX
12-05-2004, 07:00 PM
Dont know if this has anything to do with it but I over heard Kilrtoy mumbling something under his breath yesterday to the effect of....
".....If he thinks he can take my showercap and get away with...mumble, mumble....."
".....Everyone knows I am the official ***boat photographer....mumble, mumble....."
".....He thinks that avatar is funny, I'll give him.........mumble, mumble..."
".....I am gunna win that flex off next year, no matte........mumble, mumble.."
I didn't really think much of it, but :rolleyes: :idea:
:D
Jessi and I are sorry to hear of what happened, hope your feeling better today

Kilrtoy
12-05-2004, 07:23 PM
i don't see KILRTOY in any of the pics :p did he go? :D
HE(KILRTOY) was in some secret place
Damn Steve sorry to hear that, look on the bright side,
I LOST ANOTHER BET.
What do I have to do.......
Savage trip and Im banned from , well you know what....

Kilrtoy
12-05-2004, 08:01 PM
That is some TOP SECRET info, But I Felt bad for SCUBBA, so I told him

Kilrtoy
12-05-2004, 08:05 PM
Scuba said he didnt see the guy who hit him, Just let it go titties and beer

Kilrtoy
12-05-2004, 08:09 PM
Dont bring Shadow into this, He wasnt there

bunny 166
12-05-2004, 08:13 PM
Oh, honey, I'm so sorry! I'm glad you're gonna be OK;i'm sure Mrs. Scuba will take good care of you.... ;) You know why you got sucker punched-because no guy in their right mind would stick around to take a punch back from you, Hercules! :boxingguy :D Hope you're feeling better soon, Cindy :clover: (and Darrin)

SHOTKALLIN
12-05-2004, 08:19 PM
Damn I didn't know DeeBo was a UCLA fan. It looks like Deebo hit you.
I thought you had to go to a Raider game to see action like that. I guess every team has sshithead fans.

TrojanDan
12-05-2004, 09:29 PM
Damn I didn't know DeeBo was a UCLA fan. It looks like Deebo hit you.
LMAO! :D
Scuba, I told you we would reset your nose with our turkey leg bone. It would have saved you 4 hours in the ER. Glad you made it back to Phoenix! :cool:

SandbarScot
12-05-2004, 09:41 PM
Scuba Steve, I saw a few ass-kickings in the stands, but we got outta dodge quick when the game was almost over. It was a lot like a raider game! Sorry you got sucker punched. My nose has been broke twice :boxingguy Hurts like hell!
At least your boys won and you got to tailgate on the golf course instead of the SouthCentral LA hood that USC calls home. ;)
I just wanted to see a good game and am happy the PAC 10 will be represented in the big game this year. :D

Kilrtoy
12-05-2004, 09:44 PM
LMAO! :D
Scuba, I told you we would reset your nose with our turkey leg bone. It would have saved you 4 hours in the ER. Glad you made it back to Phoenix! :cool:
You know steve when you called me from the ER you kept saying you smelt TURKEY, I think we have something here. DID HE LOOK LIKE THIS
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/111P1010046.JPG

shadow
12-05-2004, 09:45 PM
Dont bring Shadow into this, He wasnt there
Too bad i wasn't.You know i'd be either in jail or the hospital helping you out Steve. :boxingguy .
Hope your beek is feelin better soon.

mbrown2
12-05-2004, 10:19 PM
Sorry to hear about the troubles....damn Bruin fans must have smuggled in a couple Raider fans... :wink: :) :wink: Get well.

FRENCHIE
12-06-2004, 06:05 AM
damn bro...really sucks!!! glad your ok man....dont let it keep that body down now...you gotta a show in may - june!!!!! :cool: :wink:

SCUBA STEVE
12-06-2004, 06:46 AM
Thanks again for all yoru concerns. :D
My eye is bigger then it was yesterday, funny thing is I didnt get hit in the eye, or at least I think I didnt. :confused:
Frenchie, as soon as I can breathe right, I'll be back at the gym for the flex off. :D
Kilr, funny pic of Dan!
Shadow, thanks, we did have enough friends in our crew to do same damage if we wanted to, it happend so fast, to both my friend and I, now one saw who hit us. :confused:
Oh well life goes on, next time I just have to be more prepared and more alert to my surrounds. :hammer2:

That Guy
12-06-2004, 02:28 PM
Steve...glad you are ok. Same thing happened to me in a bar a few years ago with a buddy. I got hit so hard it spun me around and I never saw it coming. Fortunately for me, once I got up, me and my buddy Bob (ex-navy seal) taught a few guys some manners. At one point, I thought Bob was really going to rage on this one huge guy...but cooler heads prevailed and we just spent most of the night in the ER. I am glad you kept your cool and that it didn't blow up out of control. It is sad that there are these f'd up people who just seem to look for trouble. Again, glad you are ok.

chub
12-06-2004, 03:51 PM
S/S Sorry you got suckered. Sucker punches = P#ssy. Good job on being a stand up guy for your bro bra. Some guys run when troubles comin there way. Cheers rite mate.

Trigger
12-07-2004, 09:53 AM
Thanks again for all yoru concerns. :D
My eye is bigger then it was yesterday, funny thing is I didnt get hit in the eye, or at least I think I didnt. :confused:
Shadow, thanks, we did have enough friends in our crew to do same damage if we wanted to, it happend so fast, to both my friend and I, now one saw who hit us. :confused:
Oh well life goes on, next time I just have to be more prepared and more alert to my surrounds. :hammer2:
Scuba,
I told you I wanted your misses! I tried convincing her to come with me, but she wouldn't so I had to let you have it! Next time I will make sure your other eye matches! I am hard to catch!! ;) :D
Signed,
The Punisher

SCUBA STEVE
12-07-2004, 01:10 PM
Trigger, all you have to do is send $ next time! lol :hammerhea
I just found out a lot of my friends, were invovled in this whole thing. Still not absoluty sure who or what started it. 3 of my freinds said they avoided the sucker punches, and did some damage. I guess there was a sucker punch crew out there? A girl friend of ours dad which is at least 5O-55 even got in the mix, because 2 guys jumped on his son, I guess this thing got pretty crazy. I was out of it before I was in it. :(
My daughter must think I am a dope or a liar as we told here I wasnt paying attention and walked into something. :hammerhea
Anyway I go in tomorrow to get my stitches over my nose removed, and every one says my eye is looking better today. Yesterday when I went in to the dr. one of the nurses came in to take extra special care of me..... oh time to wake up now. lol :cool:

Trigger
12-07-2004, 01:24 PM
Trigger, all you have to do is send $ next time! lol :hammerhea
Do you take $1,000 dollar bills? :)

SCUBA STEVE
12-07-2004, 01:25 PM
Do you take $1,000 dollar bills? :)
No sir, those are too small. :)

Trigger
12-07-2004, 01:28 PM
No sir, those are too small. :)
But I didn't tell you how MANY of them I would be giving!!! :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
12-07-2004, 01:42 PM
oh shit steve.. I just saw this.. wtf.. I am so sorry to hear about the situtation. but sweetie.. it gives you charactor now.. a little scar above the nose and all..
all joking aside I am sorry about what happen. what an ass who did this to you. :(

redi4fun
12-07-2004, 01:42 PM
Scuba,
You sir, are one of the individuals on the boards I look forward to someday meeting. You not only have a good looking wife, but you always seem to have a great attitude about the bad stuff that may happen to you. Examples
1. Boat being steamrolled by a pontoon 2. Sucker punched in the nose no less. The addtion to the sig line make me laugh all day yesterday. NO SUCKER PUNCHES PLEASE!!! Keep up the good attitude my friend> :D

SCUBA STEVE
12-07-2004, 03:42 PM
But I didn't tell you how MANY of them I would be giving!!! :D
I hope it's at least 100 of them because I need some plastic surgery and a new boat. lol :hammerhea :2purples:

Kilrtoy
12-07-2004, 03:45 PM
SHIAT, you can have my wife for thousand dollar bills, just how many are we talking about here....

SCUBA STEVE
12-07-2004, 03:48 PM
Scuba,
You sir, are one of the individuals on the boards I look forward to someday meeting. You not only have a good looking wife, but you always seem to have a great attitude about the bad stuff that may happen to you. Examples
1. Boat being steamrolled by a pontoon 2. Sucker punched in the nose no less. The addtion to the sig line make me laugh all day yesterday. NO SUCKER PUNCHES PLEASE!!! Keep up the good attitude my friend> :D
lol, thank you. :D There are a few things that will get me fired up one of them is when my family is hurt for a stupid reason. That time the pontoon hit me no one got hurt, just my boat, could have been worse. F-it I have learned that life is too short, and so far I have been delt a great hand. :clover: :D I can be a stuborn prick sometimes too. lol :D
Mrs Vee thanks girl, don't know who gave me the smack down. But I guess some one felt I deserved it. lol :confused: :D

SCUBA STEVE
12-07-2004, 03:50 PM
SHIAT, you can have my wife for thousand dollar bills, just how many are we talking about here....
You told me the other day all I needed to take her was a gift card to del taco. :)

Kilrtoy
12-07-2004, 04:01 PM
You told me the other day all I needed to take her was a gift card to del taco. :)
You are damaged goods , price went up, INFLATION

Trigger
12-08-2004, 09:04 AM
I hope it's at least 100 of them because I need some plastic surgery and a new boat. lol :hammerhea :2purples:
I think you needed the surgery before this!!! :p :)
I will be glad to give HER a ride on my boat, so you won't need to purchase one!! :yuk: :)

PHX ATC
12-08-2004, 09:14 AM
Dude, I just read this, sorry about that smackdown episode over there. :supp:
That blows.
Maybe you should start supporting St Mary's School for The Blind's college football team....I hear they are a little less violent! :D

RiverDave
12-08-2004, 10:41 AM
DAMN SCUBA!!!! I just saw this right now.. WTF?
Damn bro, bob n weave, float like a butterfly and sting like a bee n all that..
I hope your feeling better man.. :( That sux that people can't just go and have a good time without starting shit like this.
RD

My Man's Sportin' Wood
12-08-2004, 10:55 AM
Holy crap! You look like hell! :2purples: LOL I'm glad you didn't get hurt worse. It could have escalated into something much more dangerous. Now you'll have a good story to go with that scar. There's a good Mongomery Gentry song about that for all of you other sh!t kickers.

DryHeatOnly
12-08-2004, 11:19 AM
Nice picts Steve ;)
Sometimes a broken nose adds character to one's face :D :D
Hope you're feelin' better
DHO

dmontzsta
12-08-2004, 11:45 AM
Getting sucker punched sucks, I took one in the corner of my eye/nose and my bone is still cracked there. Only Pussies sucker punch.

SCUBA STEVE
12-08-2004, 11:54 AM
Nice picts Steve ;)
Sometimes a broken nose adds character to one's face :D :D
Hope you're feelin' better
DHO
Thats what I was thinking! So far I am looking at having 2 different sized nostrils, and a dent inbetween my eye & nose. I hope my face broke that guys hand. lol :)
RD, I wasnt ready to bob & weave, I was still stretching when I got cracked. lol :p
Trigger, Mrs Scuba said your boat is to small. :rollside: j/k
Kilr, pastic surgery will fix me right up, tell Yvonne I'll be back in full effect by spring! :)
PHX ATC, I knew I should have stayed home last weekend. :boxed:
MMSW, Thats the way I look at it, the way I got crept on I am lucky it wasnt a knife to the face. :cry: :p

SCUBA STEVE
12-08-2004, 12:06 PM
Getting sucker punched sucks, I took one in the corner of my eye/nose and my bone is still cracked there. Only Pussies sucker punch.
lol, it must have been a pussy convention that day! lol :D
As 2 of us got sucker punched and couldnt do jack afterwards, 3 others nearly got sucker punched, and were able to retaliate! :messedup: :D

MAINEVENT
12-08-2004, 12:09 PM
lol, it must have been a pussy convention that day! lol :D
As 2 of us got sucker punched and couldnt do jack afterwards, 3 others nearly got sucker punched, and were able to retaliate! :messedup: :D
I told you who it was already lets go start some ish :hammerhea :hammerhea :wink: LOL where are some updated pics :hammer2:

MudPumper
12-08-2004, 12:34 PM
Yeah Steve lets see some updated pics. That eye has got be some gnarley colors by now. :hammerhea

SCUBA STEVE
12-08-2004, 12:37 PM
I told you who it was already lets go start some ish :hammerhea :hammerhea :wink: LOL where are some updated pics :hammer2:
The updated pix will break the camera. :yuk: :D

ratso
12-08-2004, 12:49 PM
Scuba...you are kind of like me, I can get into some messes at times, and laugh about it afterwards, but Jack with my son or my family and they will be hunted down and dealt with. :notam:

RiverDave
12-08-2004, 01:25 PM
Scuba, post the updated pics. :D We want to see em!! :)
as far as
RD, I wasnt ready to bob & weave, I was still stretching when I got cracked. lol
You've been relying on them big muscles and that "pitbull" look you've got going on for far too long.. When your a small fry like me your paranoid about getting your ass whipped, and hence pay more attention to somebodies fist coming at yer face.. ;) :D
RD

Trigger
12-08-2004, 01:26 PM
Trigger, Mrs Scuba said your boat is to small. :rollside: j/k
Well I guess if something of mine has to be small it might as well be the boat!! :smile:
For Her I will buy a bigger boat!! :wink: :D

SCUBA STEVE
12-08-2004, 05:14 PM
Scuba, post the updated pics. :D We want to see em!! :)
as far as
You've been relying on them big muscles and that "pitbull" look you've got going on for far too long.. When your a small fry like me your paranoid about getting your ass whipped, and hence pay more attention to somebodies fist coming at yer face.. ;) :D
RD
lol, oh believe me I will be more aware of my surroundings from now on. :argue:
I was a buzzed and the whole situation was taking a little long to register. Its true, you dont react faster when your drunk! lol :hammerhea I thought I was still in a safe zone, not even close to the action, I guess the action came to me with out even knowing. lol :boxingguy
I'll see if I can get a fresh pic of purple eye tonight.
Trigger, oh never mind... :wink: :hammerhea

SCUBA STEVE
12-08-2004, 07:28 PM
updated pix, day 4, looking much better then day 1&2 (which I didnt take pix of) Stitches removed, looks like my left eye was going to get bruised too, but just turned yellow? Cant even tell in regular light. :confused:
You can tell the upper part of my nose is off to the left a little. :frown:
oh yeah havent shaved since last Thursday, I am going for the tuff guy look now. lol :D
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/366149_4911.JPG
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/366149_4913.JPG

FRENCHIE
12-08-2004, 07:35 PM
updated pix, day 4, looking much better then day 1&2 (which I didnt take pix of) Stitches removed, looks like my left eye was going to get bruised too, but just turned yellow? Cant even tell in regular light. :confused:
oh yeah havent shaved since last Thursday, I am going for the tuff guy look now. lol :D
bet the mrs is babying the hell outta ya!!?? :hammer2: :hammer2:
gotta be loving it..i would!!! :p ;)

Kilrtoy
12-08-2004, 07:36 PM
Steve I know your in denial, But there is no excuse for Domestic Violence, you can still press charges against Monique.....

SCUBA STEVE
12-08-2004, 07:38 PM
Steve I know your in denial, But there is no excuse for Domestic Violence, you can still press charges against Monique.....
I know but then I would have to take Yvonne away from you to replace her! :smile: :rollside:

IN2-IN2MX
12-08-2004, 07:39 PM
Ouch! I've been off for a bit and come back to this? :frown: Sorry Steve...that sucks! :(

Kilrtoy
12-08-2004, 07:41 PM
I know but then I would have to take Yvonne away from you to replace her! :smile: :rollside:
bro she is really expensive, I Might take you up on that offer and go bail out monique and bring her back home where she belongs

MAINEVENT
12-08-2004, 07:44 PM
All of the sudden a song came to mind
"No more.... mister nice guy" :D

SCUBA STEVE
12-08-2004, 07:47 PM
I still like Drop it like its hot!! :D

SCUBA STEVE
12-08-2004, 07:49 PM
bro she is really expensive, I Might take you up on that offer and go bail out monique and bring her back home where she belongs
Monique doesnt like red necks with brown skin. lol :D
(that is a joke between kilr and I no offense to anyone) :clover:

MAINEVENT
12-08-2004, 07:49 PM
I still like Drop it like its hot!! :D
Hey you know that's the #1 Downloaded ringtone right now .....Damn Savages :devil: :rollside:

BLOWN HOWARD
12-08-2004, 07:50 PM
Hey steve you going to Florida for the big game?

SCUBA STEVE
12-08-2004, 07:53 PM
Hey steve you going to Florida for the big game?
Na can't make it this year. Bad timing our 10yr wedding anniversary is in march and we dropped all our coin on a Jamaican mon vacation. :hammer2: :D

BLOWN HOWARD
12-08-2004, 07:55 PM
Jamaica doesnt sound all that bad!!!! My buddy won 2 tickets in the season ticket lottery so he is headed out she be a ****ing good game :boxingguy

SCUBA STEVE
12-08-2004, 07:56 PM
Jamaica doesnt sound all that bad!!!! My buddy won 2 tickets in the season ticket lottery so he is headed out she be a ****ing good game :boxingguy
sweet! A bunch of my friends are working out their details as we speak! I think they bought their airfare 3 weeks ago. :cool:

MudPumper
12-08-2004, 07:57 PM
Steve, you going to get it straightened out or leave it? I had mine broken just like yours, except I wasn't sucker punched, :supp: and the doctor put it right back to normal. Piece of cake, didn't hurt or blead at all. ;)

mbrown2
12-08-2004, 07:58 PM
Tough guy look....lol.....you could have just stopped shaving....you did not need the black eye and cracked nose to accomplish it. :mix: :messedup: :mix:

Kilrtoy
12-08-2004, 08:03 PM
Tough guy look....lol.....you could have just stopped shaving....you did not need the black eye and cracked nose to accomplish it. :mix: :messedup: :mix:
LOL
Hey steve I dont get the joke what are you talking about......

SCUBA STEVE
12-09-2004, 06:56 AM
Steve, you going to get it straightened out or leave it? I had mine broken just like yours, except I wasn't sucker punched, :supp: and the doctor put it right back to normal. Piece of cake, didn't hurt or blead at all. ;)
I guess the Dr.s here are pussy's and dont want to fock it up more. They told me I have to wait till the swelling goes down, which I belive that. Then I have to wait 6-12 months for it to completely heal, and have a plastic surgeon hook it up. :frown:
Monique broke her nose about 2 years ago, playing softball, they kind of told her the same thing, she just never got it taken care of. Unless I have a hard time breathing and I don't have my super model looks any more, :p I'll just probably leave it as is as well. :D

SCUBA STEVE
12-09-2004, 06:57 AM
LOL
Hey steve I dont get the joke what are you talking about......
Typical UCLA FAN. LOL :hammer2: :D

IN2-IN2MX
12-09-2004, 08:35 AM
Monique broke her nose about 2 years ago, playing softball, they kind of told her the same thing, she just never got it taken care of. Unless I have a hard time breathing and I don't have my super model looks any more, :p I'll just probably leave it as is as well. :D
:( Did the ball hit her in the face? What happened? (sorry, I play so that kinda stuff freaks me out) :supp:

SCUBA STEVE
12-09-2004, 09:16 AM
:( Did the ball hit her in the face? What happened? (sorry, I play so that kinda stuff freaks me out) :supp:
She'll be the first to tell you it was her fault. We'll both say she isnt to athletic. :frown: She would fill in for co-ed team when other girls wouldnt show up. She was throwing the ball around with another team member when they threw her a simulated fly ball, it hit the side of her glove and straight down to her nose. :frown: Busted it open and broke it. It was nasty, but she was a trooper through the whole thing.
I guess some one thought we should have matching noses. lol :D

Jordy
12-09-2004, 09:20 AM
You've been relying on them big muscles and that "pitbull" look you've got going on for far too long..
I was doing the same thing when I'm out savaging it up with Steve and Monique. However, after seeing this thread, I'm going to have to rethink my wingman next time I have to throw someone over a table at a bar. :D :D :D

SCUBA STEVE
12-09-2004, 09:41 AM
I was doing the same thing when I'm out savaging it up with Steve and Monique. However, after seeing this thread, I'm going to have to rethink my wingman next time I have to throw someone over a table at a bar. :D :D :D
lmfao!! You could have took those ass wipes all on your own. lol :D

PlyaPlya22
12-09-2004, 09:58 AM
I guess the Dr.s here are pussy's and dont want to fock it up more. They told me I have to wait till the swelling goes down, which I belive that. Then I have to wait 6-12 months for it to completely heal, and have a plastic surgeon hook it up. :frown:
Brotha!! Your still a pimp no matter how you look at it. The looks don't make the man, the man makes the look :wink:

FRENCHIE
12-09-2004, 10:04 AM
Brotha!! Your still a pimp no matter how you look at it. The looks don't make the man, the man makes the look :wink:
'E' man whats your deal...no call me no mo!!!??? :frown: :frown: :(

SCUBA STEVE
12-09-2004, 01:12 PM
True very true! :wink:

RiverDave
12-09-2004, 01:21 PM
Steve, did you say that this guy only hit you once? Jesus!!! Your right he should be a boxer or something!! Are you sure he didn't hit you with a lawn chair or something?
RD

SCUBA STEVE
12-09-2004, 01:43 PM
Steve, did you say that this guy only hit you once? Jesus!!! Your right he should be a boxer or something!! Are you sure he didn't hit you with a lawn chair or something?
RD
Yup Dave just once :boxingguy After the blow I started bleeding like a little girl and found my way or was assisted back to where we were. I asked if my nose was broke, they said oh yeah. :eek: lol Then I played the tuff guy heading back in the direction where the action was, :hammerhea after about 10-15 minutes Monique finally got me in to the truck, driving like a savage to the emergency. Good thing we spent a ton of time in South Pasadena or else we would have still been looking for the hospital. lol :2purples:
The whole encounter would have made a great video!! :eek: