12-06-2004, 01:16 AM
You canstart by blowing in my ear... :D

rrrr
12-06-2004, 01:16 AM
Can I watch?

FMluvswater
12-06-2004, 01:18 AM
You canstart by blowing in my ear... :D
Can I nibb ... hey wait a sec did you say blow? Your ear? You sure you meant ear? :wink: :D

ratso
12-06-2004, 01:19 AM
Can I watch?
Watch Hell??? We're videotaping...
FM...could you put on something in red...and lacy???

ratso
12-06-2004, 01:20 AM
Can I nibb ... hey wait a sec did you say blow? Your ear? You sure you meant ear? :wink: :D
LMAO! :D
Bet I can be there in 48 hours...

FMluvswater
12-06-2004, 01:21 AM
Watch Hell??? We're videotaping...
FM...could you put on something in red...and lacy???
Is it okay if it's red and black and short and stretchy?

FMluvswater
12-06-2004, 01:21 AM
LMAO! :D
Bet I can be there in 48 hours...
I think you could come quicker than that! :wink:

ratso
12-06-2004, 01:22 AM
Is it okay if it's red and black and short and stretchy?
I forgot to say.....................crotchless. :D

rrrr
12-06-2004, 01:23 AM
Daaaaaang....
I'm outta here. Too racy for me! :D :D
Have fun......

FMluvswater
12-06-2004, 01:27 AM
Well it is crotchless in that it is baby doll shorty nighty with no matching panties besides which I don't like wearing panties. :wink:

ratso
12-06-2004, 01:27 AM
Daaaaaang....
I'm outta here. Too racy for me! :D :D
Have fun......
Heck, I got myself so turned on that I'm going to take a cold shower...

FMluvswater
12-06-2004, 01:29 AM
Heck, I got myself so turned on that I'm going to take a cold shower...
Got yourself turned on? Then I might as well leave too. :idea:

ratso
12-06-2004, 01:29 AM
Well it is crotchless in that it is baby doll shorty nighty with no matching panties besides which I don't like wearing panties. :wink:
This is getting to be too much to handle...
Need somebody to keep you warm up there in Canada? :D

FMluvswater
12-06-2004, 01:30 AM
This is getting to be too much to handle...
Need somebody to keep you warm up there in Canada? :D
Of course I do. :)

ratso
12-06-2004, 01:32 AM
Of course I do. :)
I was trying to come up with a reply but all I can think of is :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :D

FMluvswater
12-06-2004, 01:34 AM
I was trying to come up with a reply but all I can think of is :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :D
Don't be coy ratso ... :wink: Wanna eat crackers in bed? I'd let ya. :D

ratso
12-06-2004, 01:35 AM
Nite Nite FM...Luv Ya... :D

ratso
12-06-2004, 01:36 AM
Don't be coy ratso ... :wink: Wanna eat crackers in bed? I'd let ya. :D
You can eat crackers in my bed anytime...Hey, that would make a good song...

FMluvswater
12-06-2004, 01:36 AM
Nite Nite FM...Luv Ya... :D
Nite nite ratso :D luv ya too :wink:

FMluvswater
12-06-2004, 01:37 AM
You can eat crackers in my bed anytime...Hey, that would make a good song...
Indeed! :D :D :D

HammerDown
12-06-2004, 02:01 PM
Wow. I'm too flattered to decline! :D Sure. What's your pleasure? :wink:
Uhhhhh, whats this :notam: ...oh the pain of it all. :(
Here I am, 104 fever, cold sweats, chills ...practically had to drag myself out of a sick bed to see what my *cup cake* was up to, and was barely able to type with all this joint pain just to log on and see this little midnight romance!!! All this talk about blowing in someone's ear...or where ever :supp: , inviting someone to eat crackers in you're bed without any panties on ...and he's named after a Rat no less! :notam:
I must go lay down before I fall out of my chair :squiggle: .......the shame of it all. And to think I was going to elect you co-president of WetNaps United World Wide!
This thread is full of disgrace and disrepute.
Please enter >(vomit and shaking head) :notam:

FMluvswater
12-06-2004, 02:38 PM
Like somebody has in their siggy "A flirt doesn't hurt" I don't follow ratso or anyone else around HammerDown - just you. I had no idea you were ill either ... my poor stalkie. :( If I could, I'd be there to take care of you until you're all better. I'll be thinking of you and sending intense get well soon vibes your way. Hope you're taking care of yourself since I can't. Please rest lots, try to stay hydrated and think of things that make you happy. I hope you won't stay mad at me over this thread. :( Even if you do I'm still ...
Your http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v56/FMluvswaterbabe/HDforever.gif forever :cry: ,

HammerDown
12-06-2004, 05:28 PM
Like somebody has in their siggy "A flirt doesn't hurt" I don't follow ratso or anyone else around HammerDown - just you. I had no idea you were ill either ... my poor stalkie. :( If I could, I'd be there to take care of you until you're all better. I'll be thinking of you and sending intense get well soon vibes your way. Hope you're taking care of yourself since I can't. Please rest lots, try to stay hydrated and think of things that make you happy. I hope you won't stay mad at me over this thread. :( Even if you do I'm still ...
Your http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v56/FMluvswaterbabe/HDforever.gif forever :cry: ,
Hahahahahahahah...nah-nah...nana-na (as I'm tap dancing across the room) Gotcha :D
Well honey, I do feel a touch of a cold coming on, but aside from a little constipation. :umm: .I'm good :D
You had it coming FM...indeed eating crackers in bed with out any panties on! And you're my CEO...I'll need to rethink this.
If you ever did anything like that...ya better send me some pictures...and could ya put some heels on. You know the F-me shoes :D

ratso
12-06-2004, 05:42 PM
...Hey, I did not know that woman was taken... :jawdrop: :D

FMluvswater
12-06-2004, 05:45 PM
You had it coming FM...indeed eating crackers in bed with out any panties on!
Darlin you need to go back and re-read all my posts between ratso's ... show me where I was doing any of that ... seriously. :D I feel confident you will find no evidence to support your allegations. :idea:
It's unkind to play on my sympathies btw. Perhaps if you really are ill sometime and you tell me I might not believe you. :idea: I'm pleased to know you are not actually ill. :)
If I was ever attired/not attired in the outfit I 'suggested' there would be no pictures. Only person who'd see me like that is me (in the mirror) and the man I was about to be intimate with and if he so requested "FM" (that was funny Hammerdown! LMAO! ) heels I would likely oblige. :wink:
Your cupcake aka
Your http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v56/FMluvswaterbabe/HDforever.gif forever :D ,

FMluvswater
12-06-2004, 05:49 PM
...Hey, I did not know that woman was taken... :jawdrop: :D
Well I've yet to be truly taken by anyone ... HammerDown and I have an uberdiscreet little arrangement. :wink: :D

HammerDown
12-06-2004, 06:07 PM
and if he so requested "FM" (that was funny Hammerdown! LMAO! ) heels I would likely oblige. :wink:
Your http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v56/FMluvswaterbabe/HDforever.gif forever :D ,
:idea: I belive there's a little hidden message above :p
But I very well could be taking it the wrong way...again.

FMluvswater
12-06-2004, 08:02 PM
:idea: I belive there's a little hidden message above :p
But I very well could be taking it the wrong way...again.
Indeed! :D :wink: :D