PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Matt

That Guy
12-06-2004, 09:11 AM
Just wanted to say thanks to Matt and Jenn for setting up everything at the Red Room. It was an absolute blast...great people, great DJ, lots of shockers...lol...overall, just a really fun time. Thanks to both of you.

Kilrtoy
12-06-2004, 09:12 AM
SBARK1,
put your wife in the avatar , she is way hottier than that chick :D

UnionJack
12-06-2004, 09:49 AM
I do not remember leaving

Phat Matt
12-06-2004, 12:17 PM
You are all welcome. It was good seeing you Steve. And I remember this time. ;) I am sure we will do something again this summer at the Red Room. Thanks everbody for coming down and checking it out.
Matt

Up 4 River
12-06-2004, 01:41 PM
I would like to give Matt and big thanks as well. The Red Room was a blast and my crew (Dimarco Bros, STV Boy & G Money) had a great time! It was good to see lots of board members and Matt was even nice enough to give me a lift home after we closed it down. Good seeing:
Matt & Goldilocks, The Frenchies, SYA, DILLIGAF, The Roxy Snow's, DHO, Mbrown2, Union Jack and River Kittty
I know there are others that I'm forgetting, but good times and good planning for the ***boat crew.
U4R

That Guy
12-06-2004, 02:08 PM
SBARK1,
put your wife in the avatar , she is way hottier than that chick :D
Hotter than Jenna is a pretty big compliment...I'll let her know. Missed you guys Saturday night at the Red Room. It was great....

Kilrtoy
12-06-2004, 04:44 PM
We think so, We never made it out there...