PDA

View Full Version : New Blue F-150 in Fontana, "Running It Hard.....

JustMVG
12-06-2004, 01:09 PM
Saw a New Ford F-150 near Jurupa and Sierra this morning, I wanna know , who is it, nice looking truck.
Had a "Caution.... Running it hard in Beaumont......... YellowSticker....
MVG

topless
12-06-2004, 01:10 PM
It's mrsdrmr. :eat: :eat:

dicudmore
12-06-2004, 01:19 PM
that does sound like mrsdrmr's territory

MsDrmr
12-06-2004, 01:25 PM
Yep, it was me :eek:

dicudmore
12-06-2004, 01:30 PM
and just where have you been?? :D
too busy working to be on here? :(

JustMVG
12-06-2004, 01:33 PM
Glad to see you're back, we were in a White Altima taking the girls to school.
You were prolly doin the same.
Boy you guys are close, i wonder how many times we've crossed path's w/o even knowing :) :rollside: , MikeVG

RiverOtter
12-06-2004, 01:37 PM
Hey! You're back http://midwestboatparty.com/phpBB2/images/smiles/061.gif http://midwestboatparty.com/phpBB2/images/smiles/dancing.gif http://midwestboatparty.com/phpBB2/images/smiles/circle.gif http://midwestboatparty.com/phpBB2/images/smiles/fest42.gif I think we all missed ya!!

MsDrmr
12-06-2004, 01:46 PM
and just where have you been?? :D
too busy working to be on here? :(
I have been hiding out due to some issues that have come up (see a public apology).

dicudmore
12-06-2004, 01:50 PM
I have been hiding out due to some issues that have come up (see a public apology).
I saw that thread....
I was trying to welcome you back to the board :D

RiverOtter
12-06-2004, 01:50 PM
Sure hope you read that thread. Lots of peeps missed ya! Lots of good things said about you. :wink:

dicudmore
12-06-2004, 01:53 PM
Sure hope you read that thread. Lots of peeps missed ya! Lots of good things said about you. :wink:
yup, what he said :D

MsDrmr
12-06-2004, 02:01 PM
Yes,, I did read it after a few days, the mr was reading it everyday and telling me "you need to read that thread you started, people must really like you" so after a couple days I read it, I was very touched by all the reply's and I thank you all. :)

RiverOtter
12-06-2004, 02:06 PM
Yes,, I did read it after a few days, the mr was reading it everyday and telling me "you need to read that thread you started, people must really like you" so after a couple days I read it, I was very touched by all the reply's and I thank you all. :)
Well Good!! Glad the Mr. read it too. Hope is all well and we'll need you're kind words with the crazy season upon us. http://midwestboatparty.com/phpBB2/images/smiles/thewave.gif

MsDrmr
12-06-2004, 02:26 PM
yes, I'll be around with my kind words, thats part of why I came back.
I figure, even though someone was upset with me, most of what I say on here it full of compassion and sincerity. so yeah, Im back :)

dicudmore
12-06-2004, 02:49 PM
I figure, even though someone was upset with me, most of what I say on here it full of compassion and sincerity. so yeah, Im back :)
that is why we wanted you back :D
I can't be the only one being nice around here!
and the rep points are gone :cry:

topless
12-06-2004, 02:53 PM
So did he find out about your date with RD and Jordy??? :eek:

MsDrmr
12-06-2004, 02:57 PM
So did he find out about your date with RD and Jordy??? :eek:
well if he did thats news, I didn't even know I had a date with them :rolleyes:

dicudmore
12-06-2004, 02:58 PM
can you 2 see each others screens before its posted?

topless
12-06-2004, 02:59 PM
can you 2 see each others screens before its posted?
Our backs are towards each other. We can hear e/o type.

dicudmore
12-06-2004, 03:01 PM
Our backs are towards each other. We can hear e/o type.
so you know if the other is "working" or not....
last shop I worked at my manager was on the boards. I used to have to log off sometimes when I would see that username pop on :rolleyes:

topless
12-06-2004, 03:05 PM
so you know if the other is "working" or not....
last shop I worked at my manager was on the boards. I used to have to log off sometimes when I would see that username pop on :rolleyes:
Yup...........Now get to work mrsdrmr!!! :rollside:

redneckgirl
12-06-2004, 03:12 PM
Welcome back!!!! :D :D
RNG

Jordy
12-06-2004, 03:13 PM
well if he did thats news, I didn't even know I had a date with them :rolleyes:
Good cover up. ;)

FRENCHIE
12-06-2004, 04:33 PM
way to represent girl!!!!! :cool: :cool:

Mardonzi
12-06-2004, 04:38 PM
From those of us in the frozen wasteland of Arizona,,, Welcome Back!!

MsDrmr
12-06-2004, 06:10 PM
thank you all, it's so good to be back, was not sure for a while wheather or not I was gonna. But what the heck. There does have to be "some" nice peeps on here :hammerhea
As for the dates, I thought that was a good cover as well..the "gee I didn't know routine" :D
The situation has been taken care of. The person has been able to remain annonimous (sp :confused: ) and I feel comfortable being back on. :cool:

RiverOtter
12-06-2004, 06:58 PM
thank you all, it's so good to be back, was not sure for a while wheather or not I was gonna. But what the heck. There does have to be "some" nice peeps on here :hammerhea
As for the dates, I thought that was a good cover as well..the "gee I didn't know routine" :D
The situation has been taken care of. The person has been able to remain annonimous (sp :confused: ) and I feel comfortable being back on. :cool:
Sooooooooooooo..........
Who was it? http://midwestboatparty.com/phpBB2/images/smiles/icon_mrgreen.gif

wsuwrhr
12-06-2004, 07:08 PM
Well welcome back cutie.
Brian

topless
12-06-2004, 07:20 PM
Well welcome back cutie.
Brian
Tell Mopar to STOP flirting!!!!!! :D ;)