PDA

View Full Version : I am going to the Orange Bowl!

BUSTI
12-06-2004, 01:26 PM
Hey Richard Busti now that your defending National Champion USC Trojans have won their second PAC 10 Championship what are you going to do?
"I am going to Disney World!" "Right after we kick the shit out of the ok mooners (thats right mooners) in the Orange Bowl!"
Ya know Thor what the hell makes you think you know so much about college football? You call us co-champions from last year. I wish you knew more about what you were talking about. Last year we out and out won two Championships all by our selves. 1st we won the Associated Press national Championship trophy and it sits in Heritage Hall and has no mention of co-champs on it. 2ndly we won the coveted Football Sports Writers of America(over 800 members voting) Championship trophy and quess what it doesn't mention co-champs on it as well. It also sits in Heritage Hall. And oh ya the last poll taken at the close of 2003 of the Football coaches poll last year showed USC at the top of that poll as well. The coaches were contractually obligated to award their trophy to the BCS nominee. Or we would have that trophy as well!
Thor you hate SC so your opinions are tainted. Last year our domination of all the polls except the phony BCS was so complete that the BCS changed their model because of our success. This year we are on top of every poll including the BCS and you still run your mouth against a great team and only because of the fact its USC you talk shit trying to stretch your limited knowledge of college football talking strength of schedule rationalization crap to slam USC. If AU had our success over the last three years you would be decrying for all to hear AU was the best in the land. Well AU hasn't even come close!
And all the polls over the last two years don't lie! What you think you know more than 800 football sports writers, all the coaches and the Associated Press?
The only fans that can run their mouths is OK Sooners! They are going and they will have their shot in the Orange Bowl! At the end of the game we will have a new Champ........and guess what it won't be Au........they weren't good enough to get there!

jdogginla
12-06-2004, 01:30 PM
Your team sucks ass...........You WERE Co-Champions, your league is one of the only ones that does not have a conference championship, otherwise you would be playing CAL one more time, and while a win is a win, you should feel lucky that you walked away with one last weekend. The Ref's made two horrific and clearly wrong calls, one that would've been a touchdown. But again......a win is a win, but SC still sucks ass and you will lose to the Sooners! :boxingguy

Havasu_Dreamin
12-06-2004, 01:31 PM
I know it was directed at THOR, not that he needs me to defend him since he can kick my a$$. But anyway, regardless of what the trophies say, and YES, you did win the mock-national championship, it is generally accepted as having been a co-championship becasue of the whole LSU deal. At least this year that issue should not arise.

THOR
12-06-2004, 01:34 PM
BUSTI, dont call me out again. We have been through this. Get your facts straight. Your BCS strength of schedule wasnt as good as AU. Simple. You only beat one top 15 team, we beat 4. You only beat one team with 9 wins or more, we beat 4.
I am happy to go to a big bowl. You should be too. Glad you are going to Florida and Disney. I have been there and it is a kick in the pants. Fun times will be had by all.
But, dont tell me I have a limited knowledge when I keep giving you facts and you only give opinions. Just be happy and dont be a tool. :cool:
Both SC and OU are deserving. I never said they werent. But, dont say that AU doesnt deserve a shot, and dont say you would kick the $hit out of them when you dont have any basis for saying that. It just makes you sound like a moron. One thing you SC hopefulls need to learn is winning with humility. Just be humble and you will get a tad more respect.

BIGTYME
12-06-2004, 01:35 PM
Hey Richard Busti now that your defending National Champion USC Trojans have won their second PAC 10 Championship what are you going to do?
"I am going to Disney World!" "Right after we kick the shit out of the ok mooners (thats right mooners) in the Orange Bowl!"
Ya know Thor what the hell makes you think you know so much about college football? You call us co-champions from last year. I wish you knew more about what you were talking about. Last year we out and out won two Championships all by our selves. 1st we won the Associated Press national Championship trophy and it sits in Heritage Hall and has no mention of co-champs on it. 2ndly we won the coveted Football Sports Writers of America(over 800 members voting) Championship trophy and quess what it doesn't mention co-champs on it as well. It also sits in Heritage Hall. And oh ya the last poll taken at the close of 2003 of the Football coaches poll last year showed USC at the top of that poll as well. The coaches were contractually obligated to award their trophy to the BCS nominee. Or we would have that trophy as well!
Thor you hate SC so your opinions are tainted. Last year our domination of all the polls except the phony BCS was so complete that the BCS changed their model because of our success. This year we are on top of every poll including the BCS and you still run your mouth against a great team and only because of the fact its USC you talk shit trying to stretch your limited knowledge of college football talking strength of schedule rationalization crap to slam USC. If AU had our success over the last three years you would be decrying for all to hear AU was the best in the land. Well AU hasn't even come close!
And all the polls over the last two years don't lie! What you think you know more than 800 football sports writers, all the coaches and the Associated Press?
The only fans that can run their mouths is OK Sooners! They are going and they will have their shot in the Orange Bowl! At the end of the game we will have a new Champ........and guess what it won't be Au........they weren't good enough to get there!
Amen!!!!!!!!!!

THOR
12-06-2004, 01:38 PM
I know it was directed at THOR, not that he needs me to defend him since he can kick my a$$. But anyway, regardless of what the trophies say, and YES, you did win the mock-national championship, it is generally accepted as having been a co-championship becasue of the whole LSU deal. At least this year that issue should not arise.
Again HD, without a playff we dont know that I can kick your A$$. :) :wink: :eek: :cool:

Havasu_Dreamin
12-06-2004, 01:39 PM
Again HD, without a playff we dont know that I can kick your A$$. :) :wink: :eek: :cool:
ROFLMAO!

THOR
12-06-2004, 01:39 PM
Amen!!!!!!!!!!
BUSTI,
Let me get this straight. The BCS was phony last year but legit this year because you are one in the polls right?
Nice job flip flopper. Go get um BUSTI KERRY!!!! You are one funny guy and you dont even know it.
I dont hate SC for the XXXth time. Get is through your thick head. I hate fans like you that dont have a clue. At least give some facts or saying something that is correct. You havent so far. I have said it before, SC is deserving as is OU as is AU as is Utah. They are all great.
Are all 800 sports writers writing the same thing? Do all the coaches votes go to SC? The answer is no. You should read your post before you hit submit because you sound like a 5th grader. Listen to the radio, read the paper, watch TV. You might just pick something up about how things are done.
And, I didnt call you co-champs, the NCAA did. Get a clue.

BUSTI
12-06-2004, 03:14 PM
I have never posted a word on support for the BCS ever I think it sucks. I called you out just to just responding to your assumptions in a previous thread as you were slaming some other guy about all these strength of schedule crap. don't you think the coaches and sports writers take that into account when making their selection? Of course they do.
I belive the BCS has failed every year including this year. Au is only experiencing what USC experienced last year. With one big exception.........no poll has AU number one this year! Last year nearly everybody polled had USC number one thats my point! And this year its unaminous USC is number one with everybody but the USC haters.
And listen to your self you telling me to be humble is like the pot calling the kettle black!
Good luck to AU but other than their homer fans nobody who votes for this stuff thinks AU should be in the big game this year!
Read the numbers as you say Au is the 3rd best team in the country and less of play off system you have to deal with the facts no National championship for AU. we got ours last year and if we are fortunate to win in the Orange Bowl we will have more National Championship trophys in Heritage Hall to brag about!

THOR
12-06-2004, 03:20 PM
I have never posted a word on support for the BCS ever I think it sucks. I called you out just to just responding to your assumptions in a previous thread as you were slaming some other guy about all these strength of schedule crap. don't you think the coaches and sports writers take that into account when making their selection? Of course they do.
I belive the BCS has failed every year including this year. Au is only experiencing what USC experienced last year. With one big exception.........no poll has AU number one this year! Last year nearly everybody polled had USC number one thats my point! And this year its unaminous USC is number one with everybody but the USC haters.
And listen to your self you telling me to be humble is like the pot calling the kettle black!
Good luck to AU but other than their homer fans nobody who votes for this stuff thinks AU should be in the big game this year!
Read the numbers as you say Au is the 3rd best team in the country and less of play off system you have to deal with the facts no National championship for AU. we got ours last year and if we are fortunate to win in the Orange Bowl we will have more National Championship trophys in Heritage Hall to brag about!
There are plenty of folks that think AU you should be in the big dance. Do your homework kettle. But, again, it isnt fair that somebody sits out. Without the preseason rankings, AU is dancing for the title on the 4th. No doubt.
What the hell is a homer fan? Look at the polls Kettle, just a few folks think AU should go to the big game.
You should be humble. You sound like it is owed to you.

BUSTI
12-06-2004, 04:41 PM
No Mr. Pot its not owed to me its owed to our kids who started the year out every bodies number one in all polls and ended up number one! Week after week with injuries bad weather et. al. They did what they had to do win ....win.... win WEEK AFTER WEEK AFTER WEEK!
And how do you expect USC fans to react after listening to all the crap said as if we have nothing to be proud of or our kids haven't accompished any thing. To bad for AU and their fans we've been there. I give them their due perfect season and it is frustrating the BCS is!
But frankly I'm tired of the obvious bias against SC's accomplishments from the so called knowledgable other fans just because its USC.....................only after some SC fan fights back then we get some weak ass "oh I give credit where credit is due" type stuff rather than saying ...........ya know they earned every right to be number one those kids played their asses off two straight years in a row and I am happy for them!
I am happy for all the teams that are going to BCS games yet I believe the system sucks thats all I am saying.

THOR
12-06-2004, 05:57 PM
No Mr. Pot its not owed to me its owed to our kids who started the year out every bodies number one in all polls and ended up number one! Week after week with injuries bad weather et. al. They did what they had to do win ....win.... win WEEK AFTER WEEK AFTER WEEK!
And how do you expect USC fans to react after listening to all the crap said as if we have nothing to be proud of or our kids haven't accompished any thing. To bad for AU and their fans we've been there. I give them their due perfect season and it is frustrating the BCS is!
But frankly I'm tired of the obvious bias against SC's accomplishments from the so called knowledgable other fans just because its USC.....................only after some SC fan fights back then we get some weak ass "oh I give credit where credit is due" type stuff rather than saying ...........ya know they earned every right to be number one those kids played their asses off two straight years in a row and I am happy for them!
I am happy for all the teams that are going to BCS games yet I believe the system sucks thats all I am saying.
I'll try to make this simple Kettle. The preseason rankings dont mean $hit. You are the only one that thinks so. Me, ESPN, Fox, etc except for the BCS doesnt consider them. And for that, AU is not give a shot at the title game.
Dont talk about fans dude until you have been to an AU game. I have many SC fans that were amazed what AU fans are like. They are what football is all about.
I have never said you dont deserve to be there, but we are deserving of the chance just like OU and Utah are as well.
There is no bias towards USC. Did you watch any football or the commentary this weekend when they were saying you guys needed to beat UCLA by much more than 5 points because they are the weakest team out of Colorado and Tennessee. How is that biased because you get mucho love from that slim win? Do you know what bias means. I think you are getting it confused with favoritism. Have your kids show you that one in the dictionary. :cool:
I cant make it any easier than that.