PDA

View Full Version : Up for some fun?

Jetboatguru
12-06-2004, 05:50 PM
How about a little paintball war with the V drivers vs the Whackas? We can name a spot that is neutral for Nor Cal and So Cal. How about Sacramento!!!!! That would be a great place. It would be a great way to kill some of the winter blues and if Mrs Hanson hits it big pitching quarters tonight, maybe he can make it too!

Roland the Fisherman
12-06-2004, 06:09 PM
I am in for sure. Sangster you should sit this one out, I don't think you would be any good at stopping and turning. LOL :p

Sangster
12-06-2004, 06:13 PM
I am in for sure. Sangster you should sit this one out, I don't think you would be any good at stopping and turning. LOL :p
Those are Two of my better Qualities....

CrazyHippy
12-06-2004, 06:42 PM
HEHEHEHE... i just bought myself a freestyle for x-mas :D
when?
BJH :p

Roland the Fisherman
12-06-2004, 06:58 PM
HEHEHEHE... i just bought myself a freestyle for x-mas :D
when?
BJH :p
Just got off the phone with Guru. He and I are seriously into it. How does some time in late Jan. or early Feb. sound? There are some places Guru found in the Bakersfield area, kinda in the middle for Nor/So Cal and Vegas. Make it a weekend deal? Could be lots of fun. :rollside: :rollside:

Roland the Fisherman
12-06-2004, 07:01 PM
I want to be Cage, that BAR was bad-ass! :D

CrazyHippy
12-06-2004, 08:39 PM
Damn... Guru can stand up behind the laydowns.... :mad:
Been playing w/ this damned gun all night... gonna take some time to be able to control 3 trigger fingers :D
BJH

You Te
12-06-2004, 09:04 PM
How about a little paintball war with the V drivers vs the Whackas? We can name a spot that is neutral for Nor Cal and So Cal. How about Sacramento!!!!! That would be a great place. It would be a great way to kill some of the winter blues and if Mrs Hanson hits it big pitching quarters tonight, maybe he can make it too!
I can see the headlines now,................Tony Scarlata hit by friendly fire. :cry: :cry:
You Te

Jetboatguru
12-06-2004, 11:03 PM
I can see the Headlines for you You Te
Front page of the LA Times
Whacka is found fondling Canadian in bushes during Paintball games.
Bakersfield. A southern California outboarder who leads the Southern California Chapter of Pole Smokers. Uncle Tony, known as You Te on the ***boat boards was caught with his hand down the pants of another paintballer Canadian Kim Hanson. The two were on the same team and were doing battle with the V drivers of ***boat. The game was over after 10 minutes with the V drivers claiming an easy victory and people began to worry when the Whackas team leaders were nowhere to be found.
A search was performed and 20 mintues into it the two lovebirds were found in a lip lock tucked under some shrubs. They quickly tried to throw their clothes back on but the rescue team had seen enough. One participant, Billy B a custom painter from Upland gave this description. "HAAAAH HAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! Hey Chiefy, I have never seen such passion between two men. They were going at it like 2 crazed rabbits. You Te was screaming to Kim "Just shut up and put it in, the game is going and nobody will know."
Roland the Fisherman commented, "I am friends with both of them and I am utterly disgusted."
When asked to comment, You Te just looked to the camera and said "bring it out to BBSP"
Kim Hanson was asked how he felt about being outted and he replied " (.)(.) f uc k you you fu cking fu ck, I Kim photochop is great, you know I love man to man action so piss yourself think dumbass guru is gonna eat donuts boy shit.
No arrests were made.

Kurtis500
12-06-2004, 11:40 PM
:hammerhea :hammerhea :hammerhea
The beatings continue.......
Looks like Tony has got a few guys by the nose and kicking them in the balls.

BILLY.B
12-07-2004, 06:14 AM
HAAAAAAAAAAAH - HHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH. Nice CHIEF!!!!!

lucky
12-07-2004, 06:24 AM
Been playing w/ this damned gun all night... gonna take some time to be able to control 3 trigger fingers :D
BJH
lmao

lucky
12-07-2004, 06:29 AM
I guess my position would france - lol
well all you guys have to come to camp far west - then we can play at my house - just have to watch out for the bears - the hairy kinda dumb anaimal that shits in the woods - not to be mistaken for a v drive , roman, or bo hoo ( aka guru ) lmao :D ungauard - biatch :lightsabe

You Te
12-07-2004, 07:50 AM
Bakersfield. A southern California outboarder who leads the Southern California Chapter of Pole Smokers. Uncle Tony, known as You Te on the ***boat boards was caught with his hand down the pants of another paintballer Canadian Kim Hanson. The two were on the same team and were doing battle with the V drivers of ***boat. The game was over after 10 minutes with the V drivers claiming an easy victory and people began to worry when the Whackas team leaders were nowhere to be found.
A search was performed and 20 mintues into it the two lovebirds were found in a lip lock tucked under some shrubs. They quickly tried to throw their clothes back on but the rescue team had seen enough. One participant, Billy B a custom painter from Upland gave this description. "HAAAAH HAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! Hey Chiefy, I have never seen such passion between two men. They were going at it like 2 crazed rabbits. You Te was screaming to Kim "Just shut up and put it in, the game is going and nobody will know."
Roland the Fisherman commented, "I am friends with both of them and I am utterly disgusted."
When asked to comment, You Te just looked to the camera and said "bring it out to BBSP"
Kim Hanson was asked how he felt about being outted and he replied " (.)(.) f uc k you you fu cking fu ck, I Kim photochop is great, you know I love man to man action so piss yourself think dumbass guru is gonna eat donuts boy shit.
No arrests were made.
The OC register has a different version I'll post it later.
It's something about Tony Scarlata spotted swinging naked from trees with paint ball gun in hand and a red target painted on his ass.
You Te

Jetboatguru
12-07-2004, 08:51 AM
It's something about Tony Scarlata spotted swinging naked from trees with paint ball gun in hand and a red target painted on his ass.
You Te
:sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:
:sleeping: :sleeping:

canuck1
12-07-2004, 09:03 AM
No arrests were made.
Guru, It really troubles me that you actually dream about these guys in this way ;) , but other than that that is f uckin funny.....
Kimmy and UT... SMACKED...Hard

Jordy
12-07-2004, 09:16 AM
Hey Guru, I don't know if Kim will be able to make it. Seems he has a starring role in the new Jackie Treehorn production:
http://www.logjammin.com/images/lj8.jpg
Oddly enough, titled "Log Jammin." :eek: :cool:

Roland the Fisherman
12-07-2004, 09:51 AM
Maybe this will happen and maybe it won't but it some damn fine reading!

Wicky
12-07-2004, 01:24 PM
Hey Guru, I don't know if Kim will be able to make it. Seems he has a starring role in the new Jackie Treehorn production:
Oddly enough, titled "Log Jammin." :eek: :cool:
LMAO Jordy!!!!
I must say this has been one of the more classic threads in a while.
Nice job GURU.
Mow,
Wicky

Kim Hanson
12-07-2004, 07:17 PM
You Te
Its close, he got out of the tree and well..........( . )( . )......
>>>>>>edit... Kim if you feel the need to post dick picks chopped or otherwise please don't do it on ***boat. Its not what this website is about and you know it. Thank you. Rexone
That wasn't a dick, it was a dildo :D Big difference, Guru has a dildo for a dick and a dick is attached to you! :D .......( . )( . ).......... :frown:

You Te
12-07-2004, 10:03 PM
[QUOTE=Kim Hanson]Its close, he got out of the tree and well..........( . )( . )......
Kim,
You just knocked Guru out of the ring and out of the arena.
That is fuccking hilarious, I can't stop laughing.
You Te

superdave013
12-08-2004, 04:59 AM
I'll drive to bako to shoot U T with a paint ball gun! :)

Johnwithjm
12-08-2004, 08:04 AM
I'll drive to bako to shoot U T with a paint ball gun! :)Sounds like a good time :wink:

Wicky
12-08-2004, 10:13 AM
Its close, he got out of the tree and well..........( . )( . )......
:mix:
LMAO KH LMAO!!

You Te
12-08-2004, 08:18 PM
>>>>>>edit... Kim if you feel the need to post dick picks
Ok, so no picks of Guru's face.
You Te

Kim Hanson
12-08-2004, 08:57 PM
You Te
Ahh, shit! Come on!..........( .)( . )....... :frown: I don't live by many rules so :) He reminds me of John :D
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/72John_Greviskis2.jpg

Kwicherbichen
12-09-2004, 03:36 AM
No arrests were made.
Holy Phuck! :sqeyes: :supp:

BILLY.B
12-09-2004, 07:30 AM
You Te So now who will you fantasize about other then Hanson????. :messedup:

Jordy
12-09-2004, 07:50 AM
So now who will you fantasize about other then Hanson????. :messedup:
Move star Hanson. ;)
:jawdrop:

uclahater
12-09-2004, 09:49 AM
BJH
I doubt you have the strength to pull 1 trigger much less 3 :eek: :2purples: :hammerhea

HM
12-09-2004, 09:58 AM
Hey, we never got the story why kimmie's brothers's didn't let him join their group?
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/290hanson.jpg
Hard to believe it was because kimmie was too ugly!

Kim Hanson
12-09-2004, 05:34 PM
Hey, we never got the story why kimmie's brothers's didn't let him join their group?
I don't know who those people are at all, but French **** talking about guys looks are for fags to do! I get it now.......French Faggot!........( . )( . )...... :crossx:

Roland the Fisherman
12-09-2004, 06:55 PM
Post it on one thread = funny LOL!
Post it on two threads = enough already
Post it in three threads = your just a bit to enamored with the little thing, and it just might be your own. :frown:

canuck1
12-09-2004, 07:27 PM
Awww Kimmy you gotta find the family portrait funny :eek:

Kim Hanson
12-09-2004, 07:41 PM
Awww Kimmy you gotta find the family portrait funny :eek:
My girls don't look like guys bitch! .........( . )( . )........... :D

You Te
12-09-2004, 10:58 PM
So now who will you fantasize about other then Hanson????. :messedup:
I will fantasize about you Billy Bee, I hear you are really hot.
You Te