PDA

View Full Version : lil slow in here today

Blown 472
12-07-2004, 06:34 AM
http://www.counterpunch.org/

Jeanyus
12-07-2004, 07:06 AM
What does it say? I have a BS filter on my computer, when I click on that site the page comes up blank.

rrrr
12-08-2004, 09:55 AM
What does it say? I have a BS filter on my computer, when I click on that site the page comes up blank.
LOL.... :D

HM
12-08-2004, 10:57 AM
I got a new filter built into my router that filters out b.s., paranoid dillusionary manifestations, and hate-eliciting propaganda by bitter shut-ins who blame the world for their problems and can't get over that they were not given a weinershnitzel whistle for christmas when they were 7. Not only did I get a blank page, but I made $90K so far this month and it is only the 8th.
:mix:

Blown 472
12-08-2004, 03:44 PM
I got a new filter built into my router that filters out b.s., paranoid dillusionary manifestations, and hate-eliciting propaganda by bitter shut-ins who blame the world for their problems and can't get over that they were not given a weinershnitzel whistle for christmas when they were 7. Not only did I get a blank page, but I made $90K so far this month and it is only the 8th.
You are the wind beneath my wings.

Havasu_Dreamin
12-08-2004, 04:00 PM
but I made $90K so far this month and it is only the 8th.
DAMN! What do you do for a living?

HM
12-08-2004, 04:17 PM
DAMN! What do you do for a living?
Well today, It seems like I am in business to wait for the Department of Insurance to call me back. :messedup:
I just started a insurance and mortgage planning business a couple months ago. I just happen to land 1 very large deal with 2 large size deals - which I don't think will be the norm...but one can only hope! Now, if the banks will cooperate and close the loans in time is another issue. Did I mention I am hiring? :D

Blown 472
12-08-2004, 05:16 PM
Well today, It seems like I am in business to wait for the Department of Insurance to call me back. :messedup:
I just started a insurance and mortgage planning business a couple months ago. I just happen to land 1 very large deal with 2 large size deals - which I don't think will be the norm...but one can only hope! Now, if the banks will cooperate and close the loans in time is another issue. Did I mention I am hiring? :D
Since you are so good with quotes perhaps you could tell me who said, "Project the image of wealth and power and people will be drawn to you even thou you dont have it"

INXS
12-08-2004, 06:11 PM
Your BS filter works fine.!

BUSTI
12-08-2004, 06:35 PM
Holy,
What type of deals are they? I am a CA Hard Money Lender/Private Investor placed funds. Maybe I can help. Here are the basic loan parameters:
65% LTV
No minimum credit score
No income verification
Current Bankruptcy ok
Foreclosure rescues ok
Residential, Mixed Use, Commercial
Interest only
Cash out for any reason
$150,000 to $2.5 million
!st, 2nds, and 3rds
IRS tax sales ok
All private money. I don't care about their credit, nor their income! If the property appraises and its marketable and I can get a clean title policy I'll make them the loan!
I'll write the deals % only for 3,5,7, and up to 10 years. The average deal is 11.25% with 6 points. If there is a refering broker I'll split the points with them(you can't make more than me). The money is real and my main underwriting criteria is the appraisal. Its hard money but we can close quick. I realize these loans get paid off quick and people us them just as a stop gap measure untill they can straighten theri life out. Sort of a fresh start loan.
However if they miss two payments I foreclose immeadiately! Its not for everybody but you would be surprised how many customers I have.
PM me for more details.
Richard

HM
12-09-2004, 10:20 AM
Since you are so good with quotes perhaps you could tell me who said, "Project the image of wealth and power and people will be drawn to you even thou you dont have it"
It seems like every Multi Level Marketing company...LOL
I have read it, so possibly Dale Carnegie or Napolean Hill?

HM
12-09-2004, 10:21 AM
Busti....you got mail.