PDA

View Full Version : Top Fuel - Speed Channel -SAT

Lady Rat Attack 1
12-07-2004, 10:53 AM
Hey everyone, Just a reminder the the IHBA Red Bluff race will be aired this Sat at 11 am on the Speed Channel. It should profile Top Fuel and Pro Mod :D

Hallett
12-07-2004, 11:45 AM
thanks for the info lady rat.

AJ
12-07-2004, 04:07 PM
:d :d :d

Beautiful Noise
12-11-2004, 11:11 AM
Didn't come on at 11:00am was that Eastern Time?? :(

Moneypitt
12-11-2004, 01:38 PM
Cable went out about 8 local time, still all snow...........on the screen, 85 outside.........tried to clean the garage, no where to start..........MP

Hallett
12-11-2004, 02:29 PM
Hell with the garage ray you have a motor to rebuild
get to work and turn that tv off. :hammer2:

Moneypitt
12-11-2004, 03:09 PM
Bob, thats why I need to clean the garage out, make room for another engine. But, with all the Xmas stuff down from the overhead, the garage has no room to shift the stuff around, and you gotta shift stuff around to clean up. I know, I know, move it outside in this 85 degree weather we're having, but then I just gotta bring it back in when the shortened day turns to darkness and dew. I think my problem is I don't have a plan, yeah, thats it, I don't have a plan. So I'll take a little time and develope a plan......While I bitch about the cable being out. I need a plan, a plan......I'm working on a plan........Ray
PS As you can see, I repeat myself under stress under stress, I repeat myself myself under stress stress...
PSS hey, I can be un employed at the river, I can be un employed here or the river.........hmmmmm.........

Hallett
12-11-2004, 04:54 PM
Ray i think that you should pack your tools and come to havasu
and open a shop.

Her454
12-13-2004, 01:19 PM
LRAttack - I watched on Sat morning and it was great too see all the coverage on Kurt! :):):) Boat got a little crazy there a few times......... :supp: but it looked good! :):)
See ya New Years Eve...........
PS. Do I need to make an appointment to see Mr Powers now? ;)

Beautiful Noise
12-13-2004, 06:20 PM
Her454,What time was it on,Bums me out I missed it :(

Her454
12-14-2004, 09:46 AM
Her454,What time was it on,Bums me out I missed it :(
Not sure Steve but I think it was around 9 or so....? I think Lady Rat has the rest of the schedules too for the up coming weeks.

Lady Rat Attack 1
12-14-2004, 11:00 AM
There is another showing of the Red Bluff race on Wed at 730am WEST COAST time. I almost screwed up and missed it cuz the schedule said 11 am but that was EAST coast time. Yea it was awesome seeing Kurt. I was one excited girl when we were watching it. Oh by the way T - you said you jumped out of bed when you heard it was on.... Kurt wants to know hwat you were wearing :supp: And no you never need an appt to talk to Kurt (Love you Long Time) :D

Her454
12-14-2004, 11:16 AM
Oh by the way T - you said you jumped out of bed when you heard it was on.... Kurt wants to know hwat you were wearing :supp: And no you never need an appt to talk to Kurt (Love you Long Time) :D
My FLANNEL jammies.........anytime after Turkey Day and the temp drops its a sure bet you'll find me in those on a weekend morn. Sorry to disappoint him.....LOL :)

Lady Rat Attack 1
12-14-2004, 11:44 AM
My FLANNEL jammies.........anytime after Turkey Day and the temp drops its a sure bet you'll find me in those on a weekend morn. Sorry to disappoint him.....LOL :)
His imagination was really on a roll the other day. He will be dissappointed :p :D

SANGER-RICH
12-14-2004, 06:59 PM
OK now Im confused , doesent take much, Exactly when is it on ,Im still waiting to see it, also has anyone got a time for thr re-run for the Dale Earnhart movie on espn? I heard it was a great movie.