PDA

View Full Version : JetBoat GURU knows Props are slower!

pops1
12-07-2004, 11:59 AM
Its winter and the board is almost to sleep!
10 Reasons why not to own a PROP Boat!
1-Slow and take your wallet to keep running. Besides when the proper gets back to camp the jetter has taken off with his girlfriend leaving him with his wife and kids. Help me out on the next. :hammer2:
9-

superdave013
12-07-2004, 12:17 PM
prop boats suck because their "prime a jet" didn't close at the 1,500 rpm like it should. That led to the suction / intake blowing out the side. Then when getting towed back in the friggen pop off valve opens and spits water all over everything!!
But all is not lost as we all know "jetters" are so cool they give us rides while our boats are in the shop getting a wear ring blue printed.
How did I do? :D

AMC-Nut
12-07-2004, 01:10 PM
We have a nice big Rooster that's hard to ski/tube behind!
http://www.***boatsforsale.com/ReaderRides/Images/howard5.jpg :yuk:

Danhercules
12-07-2004, 01:29 PM
So I can tell everyone I have a 18' squirt gun!!!!

lucky
12-07-2004, 01:47 PM
Its winter and the board is almost to sleep!
10 Reasons why not to own a PROP Boat!
1-Slow and take your wallet to keep running. Besides when the proper gets back to camp the jetter has taken off with his girlfriend leaving him with his wife and kids. Help me out on the next. :hammer2:
2- they spend more time out of the water then in
9-
they usually have creamy filling in the seat !

canuck1
12-07-2004, 02:37 PM
3. cause you would have to associate with the likes of Tony
4. boating is more fun than sitting on the trailer and talking about boating

bottom feeder
12-07-2004, 03:26 PM
#5 It sucks to have to go to a swap meet to get a new drive box and prop because you found the bottom!

Liberator TJ1984
12-07-2004, 03:37 PM
#6 Add a little soap to the intake ...and presto you have a Bubble fountain that would make Lawrence Welk shit his drawers :jawdrop:
#7 Replace the pop off with a Rotating lawn sprinkler ..soap is optional

berk
12-07-2004, 03:54 PM
#6 Add a little soap to the intake ...and presto you have a Bubble fountain that would make Lawrence Welk shit his drawers :jawdrop:
would this actually work?not very environmental but funny as hell

Liberator TJ1984
12-07-2004, 04:11 PM
you mix the soap into the intake before you pull thye plug and drain oil from rear..you know how bad all jets leak oil.....
drill 1/4" hole into suction ...get 3 gal pump up sprayer and hook into intake w /a ball valve on :idea: tank side

1slowboat
12-07-2004, 05:20 PM
don,t have to freek out when you go over a sand bar and the prop guy hit it and tossed his girlfriend out :eat: :hammer2: :D
that soap thing killed me ...... lmao..... takes drink, .....lmao

waterwitch
12-07-2004, 05:34 PM
I am cracking up!!!
Top 10... welll I only need one reason to
own a flat over a jet....
Jets "suck" (literally)
....v-drives rock!!

Jeanyus
12-07-2004, 05:37 PM
I thinkk flatbottoms are cool cause its fun to get slamed up and down, while the jetboat pulls away, and the jet guy is driving with 1 hand, as he sips his beverage.

superdave013
12-07-2004, 05:48 PM
I thinkk flatbottoms are cool cause its fun to get slamed up and down, while the jetboat pulls away, and the jet guy is driving with 1 hand, as he sips his beverage.
Yeah, I saw you handing out the spanking at ming. lol
Next

1slowboat
12-07-2004, 05:50 PM
can i get a HELL YA! thats what i,m talking about

waterwitch
12-07-2004, 05:58 PM
Maybe.... Just a thought..... that you can sip your
drink with an unbrella, in your jet cause you don't have
the HP of a flat??????

dmontzsta
12-07-2004, 06:01 PM
I bet my boat sees more water time than most jets on the board...any wagers? oh, that is maintenence free water time as well. :hammerhea

bottom feeder
12-07-2004, 06:08 PM
Waterwitch: I do not belive it is a HP thing. More like spine compresion :eek:
Dmontzsta: That may be the case if so that must mean you boat about 10X more than the adverage V-Driver.

dmontzsta
12-07-2004, 06:11 PM
Dmontzsta: That may be the case if so that must mean you boat about 10X more than the adverage V-Driver.
I dont know, I boat with mostly jetters. :D

Jeanyus
12-07-2004, 06:36 PM
Maybe.... Just a thought..... that you can sip your
drink with an unbrella, in your jet cause you don't have
the HP of a flat??????
I like flatbottoms because I can race jet boats that have less horsepower and I can almost keep up with them.

1slowboat
12-07-2004, 06:42 PM
:D :D

Squirtin Thunder
12-07-2004, 06:44 PM
Next
I will say for a low compresion fuel of gas concreat worker first timer he (Jeanyus) did very well at Ming.
Fords kick ass and are #1 in my book !!!
Jim
Thank you for the HAT !!!
BTW- I think the next time he goes to Ming he (Jeanyus) will be pushing 90mph

Fogged Gullwing
12-07-2004, 06:50 PM
Let me count the ways!!!
No bent props
No broken struts
No bent prop shafts
No problem in shallow water
No losing the rudder
No prop shaft seal leaks
And you don't have to be Tony Scarlata to get the boat to take a set. Half of the people that have flats can't set their cav plates to save their lives.
Later BK

Jeanyus
12-07-2004, 07:03 PM
Next time I will drain out some gas. I got 2 cases of slim fast. I'll drink those about one week before the next race.
I like it when my motor on my v-drive locks up, it's real cool when the boat flips upside down, of course I'm talkin bout my Ford.
Youre welcome.
I don't know about 90, but I will go faster than last time.
Just kidding about the Ford v-drve stuff. :) :)

Squirtin Thunder
12-07-2004, 07:10 PM
I said pushing 90mph that means 87 - 89 !!!

FOURQ
12-07-2004, 07:27 PM
ok I got a question how fast (mph wise cause i know i already have them off the line :) ) is a flatty with 425 hp?

Cs19
12-07-2004, 07:40 PM
Next
Ouch.
The new school flats are cool, I laugh at the old ones that never got updated.
The cool thing about jets nowadays is they run alot better than they used to, a 9 second true river racer jetboat on the river is no big deal anymore.Best part about them is they actually get used all day long and never see the trailer till dark, then go to the track for some fun on race weekends.Sorry but you just dont see any flat guys doing that.Atleast I didnt see it last summer, and I went to the riv ALOT.
Next.

Blown 472
12-07-2004, 07:45 PM
[QUOTE=AMC-Nut]We have a nice big Rooster that's hard to ski/tube behind!
Nope, no radials on that one either. :hammer2:

SpongeBob SquarePants
12-07-2004, 07:46 PM
I love My Jet Boat
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/521/1661spongebobboat-med.jpg

waterwitch
12-07-2004, 08:11 PM
Ouch.
The cool thing about jets nowadays is they run alot better than they used to, a 9 second true river racer jetboat on the river is no big deal anymore.Best part about them is they actually get used all day long and never see the trailer till dark, then go to the track for some fun on race weekends.Sorry but you just dont see any flat guys doing that.Atleast I didnt see it last summer, and I went to the riv ALOT.
Next.
With amount of money you spend in gas on a jet
you could buy a second boat like us!! This way you
get to choose which boat you'll play in all day.
The big or little Nordic......decisions decisions.....
BTW... we do use our boat.. not a trailor queen.
We've had some good times with our jet boat friends
as well. Nothin' but love!!

sanger mike
12-07-2004, 08:17 PM
I love My Jet Boat
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/521/1661spongebobboat-med.jpg
I don't think those girls give a rats ass what kind of drive spongebob has. C'mon :rollside: they look pretty happy to me.

Cs19
12-07-2004, 08:40 PM
Nope, I dont burn all that much fuel, and its only pump gas,fuel economy is the least of my worries when Im at the river.
In any case the savings you will see in fuel economy with a flat vs. a jet wont be enough to cover my bar tab for saturday night, let alone another boat.
Must be nice to have 2 boats though. Good luck with the new project.

Jeanyus
12-07-2004, 09:17 PM
Lets see you have a boat with a big block engine and you get good fuel economy. OOOOOOOOOOOO KKKKKKKKKKKK.
Gotta go aliens landed in the front yard, and are knocking at the front door.

V-DRIVE VIDEO
12-07-2004, 09:19 PM
Ouch.
Next.
Its threads like this that show the abundant lack of flattbottom knowledge in "Just Jets". :idea:
I grew up in flattys and have been making movies of them since I was 18. If you haven't seen any flatties boating "all day"...as you put it, than you are probably a weekender.
All this trailer queen talk is a bunch of bullshit.
4Q, your question is too vague. There are many different flattbottoms not just old school and newer as cs refers. You have old all wood true flats (that weigh a ton) from the 1950's. 300 pound carbon fiber runnerbottom drag boats that are capable of low 7's @140 plus mph naturally aspirated with no juice. Straked bottom "true flat" circle racers (SS) that run over 120 in a flying kilo with a 650 horse single 4 bbl 427 through un-ported chevy part number heads and intake.
I would guess 425 hp in a 300 pound Canyon runner would get you 85 or so and the same power in an old school heavy weight might run 65 to 70.
Flatties come in many shapes sizes and bottom configurations. The engine dependability comes down to basic engine knowledge that has nothing to do with propulsion.
Any of you guys that want to show how bad ass you are... are welcome to attend our v-drive bash in Needles the 1st week of May. We boat and race all week long. :cool:
Jerry

superdave013
12-07-2004, 09:25 PM
I will say for a low compresion fuel of gas concreat worker first timer he (Jeanyus) did very well at Ming.
Fords kick ass and are #1 in my book !!!
Jim
Thank you for the HAT !!!
BTW- I think the next time he goes to Ming he (Jeanyus) will be pushing 90mph
hey now, I never said he did bad now did I??
Hey CS, now you are starting to sound like a wacker guy. lol
Maybe this summer we can pair 'em up and see who can go run the most miles on a tank of gas. I'll have over 100 more inches but I bet I'll still out distance ya BY A LONG SHOT. :)

Blown 472
12-08-2004, 06:02 AM
Nope, I dont burn all that much fuel, and its only pump gas,fuel economy is the least of my worries when Im at the river.
In any case the savings you will see in fuel economy with a flat vs. a jet wont be enough to cover my bar tab for saturday night, let alone another boat.
Must be nice to have 2 boats though. Good luck with the new project.
You are old enough to drink??? who would have thunk it. :rolleyes:

waterwitch
12-08-2004, 07:13 AM
Lets see you have a boat with a big block engine and you get good fuel economy. OOOOOOOOOOOO KKKKKKKKKKKK.
Gotta go aliens landed in the front yard, and are knocking at the front door.
How are the aliens? Did they ask you what the
HELL was hanging off the back of your boat?? :D
Ya know... I'm just kiddin' with you all...

Jeanyus
12-08-2004, 07:50 AM
The aliens moved on. They wanted to probe some humans, I told them they would have better luck on the v-dive forum. You guys are human, right?
J/K ;)

dmontzsta
12-08-2004, 09:55 AM
Its threads like this that show the abundant lack of flattbottom knowledge in "Just Jets". :idea:
I grew up in flattys and have been making movies of them since I was 18. If you haven't seen any flatties boating "all day"...as you put it, than you are probably a weekender.
4Q, your question is too vague. There are many different flattbottoms not just old school and newer as cs refers. You have old all wood true flats (that weigh a ton) from the 1950's. 300 pound carbon fiber runnerbottom drag boats that are capable of low 7's @140 plus mph naturally aspirated with no juice. Straked bottom "true flat" circle racers (SS) that run over 120 in a flying kilo with a 650 horse single 4 bbl 427 through un-ported chevy part number heads and intake.
I would guess 425 hp in a 300 pound Canyon runner would get you 85 or so and the same power in an old school heavy weight might run 65 to 70.
Flatties come in many shapes sizes and bottom configurations. The engine dependability comes down to basic engine knowledge that has nothing to do with propulsion.
Any of you guys that want to show how bad ass you are... are welcome to attend our v-drive bash in Needles the 1st week of May. We boat and race all week long. :cool:
Jerry
amen, thanks for stepping in Jerry...Well put!

Jetboatguru
12-08-2004, 10:12 AM
I can think of the best reason for you guys to not a flatbottom or a prop boat.
It's TOO FREAKING FAST!!!!! :D :D :D
POPS1 stirring the pot :D
Just let you guys know I would burn through 8 full tanks of Fuel per weekend. Can you say the same? I didn't think so.
So what if the tank was 2 1/2 gallons. :confused:

Squirtin Thunder
12-08-2004, 11:04 AM
I can think of the best reason for you guys to not a flatbottom or a prop boat.
POPS1 stirring the pot :D
Just let you guys know I would burn through 8 full tanks of Fuel per weekend. Can you say the same? I didn't think so.
So what if the tank was 2 1/2 gallons. :confused:
What was that that you said after you drove GM Killers BBF powered CP at Ming.
Jim

schiada96
12-08-2004, 11:43 AM
What was that that you said after you drove GM Killers BBF powered CP at Ming.
Jim
Here we go with that leapfrog game again

Sanger D
12-08-2004, 11:52 AM
thers no duobt in any knowledgeable mind that a v drive has and always be MORE efficiant, faster ,quicker,and more dependable than a pump EVER thuoght of being.the lack of knowledge on this subject is truely humerous.pound for pound,HP for HP, a flatty, or hydro will spank the shit out of a jet,always have,always will!!.the 2 same boats and the jet WILL spend more money to make more power to run the v drives numbers.jets are fun and of course can be fast but DON,T kid yourselves,get some schooling.My 69 sanger is a basicly stock 454 with a cam and OVEL PORT heads,and it runs a safe respectable 82 to85 mph.your jet needs at least 650 to 700 hp to run in the 80s, i,ve got maybe 525,don,t agree? bring that terd to needles and get a lesson in draggin the qtr mile.Jets have uses,like flying oyu to grammas for the holidays,but runnin with v drives?,C,MON!! Takes more everything to equal a v drive.OH, and my true flat, runs as smooth as any jet, come to needles and I,ll prove it C,MON :yuk:

dmontzsta
12-08-2004, 12:04 PM
Pure physics.
My '64 Lavey is not a light boat, it is fiberglass, but has 4 bulkheads and bracing just beneath the bow. It has a stock 390 with about 300hp? and from the boats it has ran against we estimate it to be in the 65-70mph range, all motor, with the 150 shot I would guess 70-75mph. With the new 385 series it should have around 600-650hp + 150 shot, I dont know what speed it will see then, but honestly, I wont take it to top speed at that point.
Lets just have fun and enjoy the water together, it could be worse, we could own whackers and watch all the inboards pass us up.

Squirtin Thunder
12-08-2004, 12:04 PM
thers no duobt in any knowledgeable mind that a v drive has and always be MORE efficiant, faster ,quicker,and more dependable than a pump EVER thuoght of being.the lack of knowledge on this subject is truely humerous.pound for pound,HP for HP, a flatty, or hydro will spank the shit out of a jet,always have,always will!!.the 2 same boats and the jet WILL spend more money to make more power to run the v drives numbers.jets are fun and of course can be fast but DON,T kid yourselves,get some schooling.My 69 sanger is a basicly stock 454 with a cam and OVEL PORT heads,and it runs a safe respectable 82 to85 mph.your jet needs at least 650 to 700 hp to run in the 80s, i,ve got maybe 525,don,t agree? bring that terd to needles and get a lesson in draggin the qtr mile.Jets have uses,like flying oyu to grammas for the holidays,but runnin with v drives?,C,MON!! Takes more everything to equal a v drive.OH, and my true flat, runs as smooth as any jet, come to needles and I,ll prove it C,MON :yuk:
:( :mix: :messedup: :coffeycup :lightsabe

Squirtin Thunder
12-08-2004, 12:08 PM
This is all stupid we are all car boats this is igzactly what the O/B guys want us to do. :boxingguy
But in all actuality the jetboat will out excellerate a vdrive boat of the same power and it will take a 90mph vdrive to catch a properly set-up 85mph jet.

canuck1
12-08-2004, 12:15 PM
Never seen a prop last long on the river
So if I am giving up 100ci , and 100 hp to you and running the same speeds as you, that would make my jet?
A flat runs as smooth as a v...OK
1/4 mile, how about 500' and back

Jeanyus
12-08-2004, 12:34 PM
My 450 HP 427 pushes my stock berkley, jetboat, to 78 MPH.
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/5859timeslip.jpg
Kinda shoots down the above theory. Don't agree bring your boat to Ming.
Try not to laugh at my reaction time.

waterwitch
12-08-2004, 12:55 PM
No disrespect... but 78 really isn't that
fast. I am not saying ours will go faster or
slower... :D
I guess it's really what you prefer..
jet/v-drive...chevy/ford.
(Chevy's alllllllll the way.... :devil: )

Squirtin Thunder
12-08-2004, 01:12 PM
My 450 HP 427 pushes my stock berkley, jetboat, to 78 MPH.
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/5859timeslip.jpg
Kinda shoots down the above theory. Don't agree bring your boat to Ming.
Try not to laugh at my reaction time.
The problem was that ron needs to .......... and his boat had two full tanks and his hydrolic placediverter line took a shit. I really think if we would have lost all but 3gal aside and a 165lbs guy drove the boat it would have run in the 82mph range in the quarter.
slower...
He may have had a few more mph one the top end. The real quarter in a lake boat is a bit short to obtain full top speed in my eyes.
Jim
BTW- That is almost 10mph gain on what it was when he got there.

dmontzsta
12-08-2004, 01:34 PM
So if I am giving up 100ci , and 100 hp to you and running the same speeds as you, that would make my jet?
Had our prop on for 8 years, until we went to jet country (Laughlin) and decided to take it out early in the morning befor the level came up, bent it. But $70 later it is good as new.

bp
12-08-2004, 06:13 PM
slower... :D
I guess it's really what you prefer..
jet/v-drive...chevy/ford.
(Chevy's alllllllll the way.... :devil: )
well, as you're sayin' no disrespect, i think ron's post was in reference to another post a few back that stated: "I would guess 425 hp in a 300 pound Canyon runner would get you 85 or so and the same power in an old school heavy weight might run 65 to 70." from one of the v-drive brethren. ron's old bahner is no 300lb canyon runnerbottom, more like a 550-600bare hull. so, 78-80 in what should be considered moderately 'older school' in set up is fairly decent, especially for the power.
something else mentioned in this thread, that "carbon fiber canyon runners, n/a run low 7's in the 140s, no juice". yeah, right. let's get a little reality here. there are at least 2 in the free world that can do that in the right conditions, on the right day, if you can find somebody with enough insanity left to it. the owners sure as hell won't get in the things and do it. they like breathing and walking too much. there's an orange jet that can run 7.60s, 130s n/a no juice too. i ain't gettin' in that thing, cuz i ain't crazy either.

V-DRIVE VIDEO
12-08-2004, 06:45 PM
yeah, right. let's get a little reality here.
Come to think of it...isn't Mr. Martins pro gas flat record 152mph!! No blower or nitrous! No, my bad...thats not the record but Martin does have a 152 mph timeslip.
Jerry ;)

waterwitch
12-08-2004, 07:44 PM
well, as you're sayin' no disrespect, i think ron's post was in reference to another post a few back that stated: "I would guess 425 hp in a 300 pound Canyon runner would get you 85 or so and the same power in an old school heavy weight might run 65 to 70." from one of the v-drive brethren. ron's old bahner is no 300lb canyon runnerbottom, more like a 550-600bare hull. so, 78-80 in what should be considered moderately 'older school' in set up is fairly decent, especially for the power.
something else mentioned in this thread, that "carbon fiber canyon runners, n/a run low 7's in the 140s, no juice". yeah, right. let's get a little reality here. there are at least 2 in the free world that can do that in the right conditions, on the right day, if you can find somebody with enough insanity left to it. the owners sure as hell won't get in the things and do it. they like breathing and walking too much. there's an orange jet that can run 7.60s, 130s n/a no juice too. i ain't gettin' in that thing, cuz i ain't crazy either.
Ok... I got it! Thank you for clearifing that. I understand what you
are saying.. and appreciate the way you wrote it.
I wasn't trying to be mean... (I'm not a mean person
spunky... not mean)

bottom feeder
12-08-2004, 07:56 PM
Yo canuck a 1/4 mile is 1320 feet. The 500' down and back is shorting them 320 feet. :jawdrop: what gives? make it fair :D

Jeanyus
12-08-2004, 08:03 PM
78 MPH is not the speed I'm going to settle for, it's where I left off. With less gas in it, and a working diverter I'm sure I'll hit 80, and a little more tweaking I should be able to improve on that.
W W just so you know you will never hear me say I don't like v-drives, I just choose a jet for my own reasons. I was responding to the guy that thinks it takes 700 hp to make a jet do 85. :hammerhea
anyway back to the jetboat v-drive fued. :boxingguy

Squirtin Thunder
12-08-2004, 08:33 PM
Hell as for 700hp to do 80mph, I geuss that would mean steelcomp has 900hp then, he ran 92mph at Ming. And that would mean cs19 has about 1200hp because he is running in the 100 teens mph.
Damm that sure is alot of lake Hoursapower !!!!
Jim

Fogged Gullwing
12-08-2004, 10:05 PM
Jeanyus picked up 10 + mph just playing with ride plate and wedge angle we never added shim to the shoe. sure you guys think it was slow but we did a good job that weekend with a boat that had never seen a track. We aren't the champs at any thing but we can take info from Jack / BP and anyone else that is willing to help and apply it!!!! It was a major accomplisment in my eyes and we had fun doing it!!! Thanks to Jack and BP for all the help!!!! At least he's out at the track trying! compared to the keyboard racers calling him slow. It will get faster dont doubt it!!! Rons good people come by and say hi!!! As Jack says there is always someone Faster!!!!!!!!
Later BK

Cs19
12-08-2004, 11:12 PM
]Its threads like this that show the abundant lack of flattbottom knowledge in "Just Jets". :idea:
Jerry
your right im a weekender, aernt all ***boaters? most of us have to work, and play on the weekends.However i was at the riv damn near every other weekend.
im not gettin involved in this one, Ive been through this way too many times, you never get anywhere.
All Im gonna say is...I didnt see any flats that actually run say 9s or better actually getting used, thats the truth. If i had seen some v-drive hardware floating down the river, hanging in the coves, cruising all day long,whatever I honestly wouldnt say this, but i just didnt see it. I went to every hotspot ont he river last summer other than parker and CFW, flat out didnt see one impressive flat getting used other than Alcorn amd maybe 2 others..where were they all summer? must have missed em.

Cs19
12-08-2004, 11:21 PM
Hey CS, now you are starting to sound like a wacker guy. lol
Maybe this summer we can pair 'em up and see who can go run the most miles on a tank of gas. I'll have over 100 more inches but I bet I'll still out distance ya BY A LONG SHOT. :)
Wacker guy? no way. never. just some fun ribbing with my v-drive pals. :cool:
You ll kill in mileage.I know better.
just to clarify, i didnt get into ***boats with hopped up bigblocks to worry about milege. :notam: :)

Cs19
12-08-2004, 11:39 PM
You are old enough to drink??? who would have thunk it. :rolleyes:
huh? you must be shitfaced again.

Cs19
12-09-2004, 12:02 AM
your jet needs at least 650 to 700 hp to run in the 80s,don,t agree?
bring that terd to needles and get a lesson
no i dont agree with your statement about hp. your wayyy off. way off.Need examples? got plenty.
needles needles needles. Get it straight man, its v-drive only.

dmontzsta
12-09-2004, 12:56 AM
]
your right im a weekender, aernt all ***boaters? most of us have to work, and play on the weekends.However i was at the riv damn near every other weekend.
im not gettin involved in this one, Ive been through this way too many times, you never get anywhere.
All Im gonna say is...I didnt see any flats that actually run say 9s or better actually getting used, thats the truth. If i had seen some v-drive hardware floating down the river, hanging in the coves, cruising all day long,whatever I honestly wouldnt say this, but i just didnt see it. I went to every hotspot ont he river last summer other than parker and CFW, flat out didnt see one impressive flat getting used other than Alcorn amd maybe 2 others..where were they all summer? must have missed em.
I think that is true for most boats that run better than 9s. It does cost alot to keep them running and alot if they break, so I somewhat side with you on that one. If I had a boat running better than 9s or even a car, I wouldnt drive it that much, I would have something else that is a little less maintenence to drive on the side.

Cs19
12-09-2004, 09:33 AM
Maintenece? Run the valves, change the oil, fill it up with dock gas, done deal.

FOURQ
12-09-2004, 11:48 AM
ok so after i started all this hp shit...lol...i guess that my 600 lb hull with 425 hp cant do the 87 that it does right? wrong....I still have more setup to do we are confident that with a few changes to the setup and engine we ca get it over 90 no problem....ohh and as far as the engine changes im going to a single carb and ditching the tunnel ram...so tell me that it takes hp to make a jet haul the mail and i will tell you your full of shit!!!! :D

FOURQ
12-09-2004, 11:54 AM
i will take you up on that run .......

schiada96
12-09-2004, 12:06 PM
ok so after i started all this hp shit...lol...i guess that my 600 lb hull with 425 hp cant do the 87 that it does right? wrong....I still have more setup to do we are confident that with a few changes to the setup and engine we ca get it over 90 no problem....ohh and as far as the engine changes im going to a single carb and ditching the tunnel ram...so tell me that it takes hp to make a jet haul the mail and i will tell you your full of shit!!!! :D
How about this I'll bring a 425 hp big block with me to needles. We will swap your motor out and put it in your southwind tunnel if it goes 90 I'll run around Jack Smith park naked.

pops1
12-09-2004, 12:07 PM
would this actually work?not very environmental but funny as hellI Agree- If you could release some "TIDE" wow! Funny- Your Tube Rides would get some slide.

pops1
12-09-2004, 12:24 PM
JerryWhat B/S - 40 plus years of Flats I know now and then They stay on the trailer untill 4:30 or 5:00 (When the water gets Nicer) Don't pull the trailers out of the water. Go out make one pass and back on the trailer and gone. Thats a FLATTIE! - Water Gets NICER is what is told to the woman, Thats why Jetters pull up and ask the woman, want to get a few hours in "before you get your Tuck In Run". LOL :2purples:

pops1
12-09-2004, 12:39 PM
This is great stuff. Ill try to start this more often-Still LOL on the Soap Bubbles- Thats funny sh*t. I bet it gets tryed this year. Hand hole cover with a tapped dispensor might do it. Can U see a whole bridge of fishermen getting soaped.

FOURQ
12-09-2004, 01:07 PM
How about this I'll bring a 425 hp big block with me to needles. We will swap your motor out and put it in your southwind tunnel if it goes 90 I'll run around Jack Smith park naked.
as long as it aint a ferd i aint got a problem.....

V-DRIVE VIDEO
12-09-2004, 01:43 PM
]
No, not all boaters are weekenders. And yes they still have jobs. Just because YOU haven't seen any flats doesn't mean they aren't out there running. I ran mine at Parker, Needles, Lake Mojave, Puddingstone, lake perris and Big River and saw more 9 second and quicker flats than I saw 9 sec., jets. Chris, theres more to life than big river on summer weekends.
Jerry

V-DRIVE VIDEO
12-09-2004, 01:49 PM
What B/S - 40 plus years of Flats I know now and then They stay on the trailer untill 4:30 or 5:00 (When the water gets Nicer) Don't pull the trailers out of the water. Go out make one pass and back on the trailer and gone. Thats a FLATTIE! - Water Gets NICER is what is told to the woman, Thats why Jetters pull up and ask the woman, want to get a few hours in "before you get your Tuck In Run". LOL :2purples:
Pops,
I have over 50 video video tapes full of v-drive outings and flatties running and racing during weeklong and weekend trips. So needless to say,,, I would have to call B.S. on you. Come by anytime for a reality check.
Jerry (951) 741-1346 :notam:

Cs19
12-09-2004, 07:36 PM
No, not all boaters are weekenders. And yes they still have jobs. Just because YOU haven't seen any flats doesn't mean they aren't out there running. I ran mine at Parker, Needles, Lake Mojave, Puddingstone, lake perris and Big River and saw more 9 second and quicker flats than I saw 9 sec., jets. Chris, theres more to life than big river on summer weekends.
Jerry
Oh ok. So the fast guys are out during the week. Guess thats why i never saw them.
More to life than Big river..Really?
Did you see where I said I went to all the hotspots? I was in needles more than i was in bigriver last summer.
like I said when i met you, I like your boat and i like the fact that it gets used, seen your video too,and i like it. thing is , this has nothing to do with your boat. I completley grasp the fact its no trailer queen.

V-DRIVE VIDEO
12-09-2004, 08:32 PM
Oh ok. So the fast guys are out during the week. Guess thats why i never saw them.
More to life than Big river..Really?
Did you see where I said I went to all the hotspots? I was in needles more than i was in bigriver last summer.
like I said when i met you, I like your boat and i like the fact that it gets used, seen your video too,and i like it. thing is , this has nothing to do with your boat. I completley grasp the fact its no trailer queen.
I know this thread was started in good fun and I'm all for it, but I draw the line with all the trailer queen B.S.
Here's where I'm coming from... I grew up skiing behind 2 flattys and have been making videos (like the one you've seen) for years. In making these I have travelled the state time and again shooting v-drive outings. I have seen and taped dosens of 8 and 9 sec (and a few 6 and 7 sec.) flattys and hydros that were in the water all day and used much the same way you use your boat (tubing floating cruising etc.).
In fairness, I have also seen "the TQ's", especially at CFW. I remember a regular at Big river in the early 90's. He had a blown flatty called "Flat broke" this guy defined the consumate trailer queen as pops1 put it, and to top it off he wasn't even very fast. Maybe some of you knew him :confused:
Its true that the fast guys run during the week, its been done that way as long as I can remember. As you know, running a 6, 7, 8 or even a 9 sec v-drive in weekend water with 12 year old jetski pilots, 30 foot offshore boats and 10,000 wakeboarders isn't exactly enjoyable. It can be done, but why??? During the week, you have the water to yourself and its all smooth. :cool:
If any of you guys want to see 9 second and quicker (non TQ) v-drives in action, show up in Needles the first week in may. This is one of many outings that bring us together. If you can't make it in may, feel free to drop me a pm throughout the year and I will be happy to give the date of the next outing.
ps. I'm obviously a fan of jet boats too or I wouldn't be posting videos of them in here. :idea: :cool:
JG

Dirk Jones
12-09-2004, 09:06 PM
If any of you guys want to see 9 second and quicker (non TQ) v-drives in action, show up in Needles the first week in may. This is one of many outings that bring us together. If you can't make it in may, feel free to drop me a pm throughout the year and I will be happy to give the date of the next outing.
If ya'll want to see 8 seconds or quicker "lake boats" ya better show up at CFW on Fathers day 05. No trailer queens will be in attendance, except for a few hydros.

dmontzsta
12-09-2004, 10:13 PM
JG
I am really hoping to make it, not to race though. :D The ole L will look like a poorly rigged turd compared to most, but it stays in the water and running hard all day.

Nucking futs
12-09-2004, 10:22 PM
So Jerry, Is that an open invitation for us jetsters to come And enjoy your outing in needles? I would love to have my ass handed to me all day and drink some cold ones with my V-drive brothers. I plan on bbsp too.......:rollside: Tim

Squirtin Thunder
12-09-2004, 10:36 PM
I am really hoping to make it, not to race though. :D The ole L will look like a poorly rigged turd compared to most, but it stays in the water and running hard all day.
Are you going to have the new BBF in it by then ???

Blown 472
12-10-2004, 06:13 AM
Maintenece? Run the valves, change the oil, fill it up with dock gas, done deal.
You know how to do that or do you have to take it back to your engine builder to do so?? :D

dmontzsta
12-10-2004, 07:26 AM
Are you going to have the new BBF in it by then ???
I dont know, I hope so, but probably wont. I am trying to save some cash for it, but things just keep popping up.

pops1
12-10-2004, 09:17 AM
I know this thread was started in good fun and I'm all for it, but I draw the line with all the trailer queen B.S.
ps. I'm obviously a fan of jet boats too or I wouldn't be posting videos of them in here. :idea: :cool:
JGIT WAS STARTED IN GOOD FUN. Thats the point. Jetters are the best friends of the Flat Boys being a very old one of them myself. God -think about it- With out jetters the flat boys would wither and die on most lakes and only there bodies would be found, If Not For The Safe TOW of a Jetter to get them back home to there Family and safety.Yet we still know the truth, you can tell about 3:30 in the afternoon Its called the "Flat Twitch" thats when GOOFEY sets in on them. In the old days they would hammer some Beers "Real Quick" Today because each has had a lesson on safety They get the scabbies and start scratching all over, and lifting up ther shorts (Wedggie Style) befor the 4:00 Hour. Then each will go out and run some where around 3 minutes 37 seconds (Thats 1/4 mile each way and turnaround) and pray to the TOW GODS to please not let there be a BREAKDOWN with a Jet around today. Now this is being serious. Besides your Videos never show them in tow. Can you explain why!

dmontzsta
12-10-2004, 09:48 AM
IT WAS STARTED IN GOOD FUN. Thats the point. Jetters are the best friends of the Flat Boys being a very old one of them myself. God -think about it- With out jetters the flat boys would wither and die on most lakes and only there bodies would be found, If Not For The Safe TOW of a Jetter to get them back home to there Family and safety.Yet we still know the truth, you can tell about 3:30 in the afternoon Its called the "Flat Twitch" thats when GOOFEY sets in on them. In the old days they would hammer some Beers "Real Quick" Today because each has had a lesson on safety They get the scabbies and start scratching all over, and lifting up ther shorts (Wedggie Style) befor the 4:00 Hour. Then each will go out and run some where around 3 minutes 37 seconds (Thats 1/4 mile each way and turnaround) and pray to the TOW GODS to please not let there be a BREAKDOWN with a Jet around today. Now this is being serious. Besides your Videos never show them in tow. Can you explain why!
I have never been towed in by a jet boat and never seen a v-drive towed in by one either. Strictly sea doos and lake patrol. :D But, I have seen 8 jet boats (that I can clearly remember/some board members) hooked to the back of the boat with a rope getting towed in. Also, I have seen my dad work on more jet boats than I can count on my hands and toes, that were towed in by someone else.

Nucking futs
12-10-2004, 09:57 AM
I have never been towed in by a jet boat and never seen a v-drive towed in by one either. Strictly sea doos and lake patrol. :D But, I have seen 8 jet boats (that I can clearly remember/some board members) hooked to the back of the boat with a rope getting towed in. Also, I have seen my dad work on more jet boats than I can count on my hands and toes, that were towed in by someone else.
Well, to see it you will have to go other places than just elsinore my freind.I helped get the flipped flatty on the trailer at FC2.So dont make this get ugly Don.Oh Yeah,How much rent do i owe you for the chair storage?

dmontzsta
12-10-2004, 10:02 AM
Well, to see it you will have to go other places than just elsinore my freind.I helped get the flipped flatty on the trailer at FC2.So dont make this get ugly Don.Oh Yeah,How much rent do i owe you for the chair storage?
Hey, I go other places than Elsinore, but there are never any flatties where I go.
No rent is owed on the chairs. Just as long as you dont mind them sitting next to a flattie in the garage? :D

Beautiful Noise
12-10-2004, 10:06 AM
Hey, I go other places than Elsinore
I saw Don at the Avi at CBBB,Does that count as being some other place :D

dmontzsta
12-10-2004, 11:36 AM
I saw Don at the Avi at CBBB,Does that count as being some other place :D
A witness...see...now what? :D
That pic in my sig is from Needles. :lightsabe

Nucking futs
12-10-2004, 01:00 PM
Oh yeah, you needed a tow in did'nt you?Was it a rock bar or somthing?Did'nt a jet pull you in??NOW WHAT??????????

dmontzsta
12-10-2004, 01:26 PM
Oh yeah, you needed a tow in did'nt you?Was it a rock bar or somthing?Did'nt a jet pull you in??NOW WHAT??????????
uhhh no. It made it in fine on its own AND stayed in the water running all weekend...
:wink:
but I know who DID get towed in. :D

Beautiful Noise
12-10-2004, 01:59 PM
but I know who DID get towed in. :D
Wasn't me :D

Nucking futs
12-10-2004, 03:24 PM
That does not count !
Was not my boat i was just driving it.Oh and mine broke too, but fixed it in the water.Busted a rocker stud,i carry spares.I wish it would of not popped the MSD cuz it was haulin the mail.425HP going 85 not bad in my book.Oh well i dont get caught up in this V-drive thing cuz that will be my next cruiser.... :D Alot of my freinds own the prop boats i like em all!!!!!!! :D :D

dmontzsta
12-10-2004, 03:43 PM
That does not count !
Was not my boat i was just driving it.Oh and mine broke too, but fixed it in the water.Busted a rocker stud,i carry spares.I wish it would of not popped the MSD cuz it was haulin the mail.425HP going 85 not bad in my book.Oh well i dont get caught up in this V-drive thing cuz that will be my next cruiser.... :D Alot of my freinds own the prop boats i like em all!!!!!!! :D :D
Its all good G. Things happen to all boats, that is just the thing that happens.
I know of a nice 19.5 Schiada for sale less motor $8k it is repo mans boat.
425hp? is that the same 468ci that you had in it? That thing really sounded healthy.

dmontzsta
12-10-2004, 03:44 PM
Wasn't me :D
Things hold up and run as reliable as a minivan when you do less than 40mph.

V-DRIVE VIDEO
12-10-2004, 03:51 PM
So Jerry, Is that an open invitation for us jetsters to come And enjoy your outing in needles? I would love to have my ass handed to me all day and drink some cold ones with my V-drive brothers. I plan on bbsp too.......:rollside: Tim
Every year a few jet boats show up. Thats where I get most of my jet video. The guys won't be after you for a race unless you instigate it yourself.
Jerry :cool:

V-DRIVE VIDEO
12-10-2004, 03:59 PM
IT WAS STARTED IN GOOD FUN. Thats the point. Jetters are the best friends of the Flat Boys being a very old one of them myself. God -think about it- With out jetters the flat boys would wither and die on most lakes and only there bodies would be found, If Not For The Safe TOW of a Jetter to get them back home to there Family and safety.Yet we still know the truth, you can tell about 3:30 in the afternoon Its called the "Flat Twitch" thats when GOOFEY sets in on them. In the old days they would hammer some Beers "Real Quick" Today because each has had a lesson on safety They get the scabbies and start scratching all over, and lifting up ther shorts (Wedggie Style) befor the 4:00 Hour. Then each will go out and run some where around 3 minutes 37 seconds (Thats 1/4 mile each way and turnaround) and pray to the TOW GODS to please not let there be a BREAKDOWN with a Jet around today. Now this is being serious. Besides your Videos never show them in tow. Can you explain why!
I think pops goes boating at some kind of drunken disneyland :boxed: If I were to search my archives for tow footage, my early to mid 90's blown fuel jet footage would probably top the list. Maybe I'll make a video (all in good fun) of jets only being towed in. On the flip side of that, I towed in a bayliner once with my flatty. :D
Jerry :smile:

Beautiful Noise
12-10-2004, 04:03 PM
Things hold up and run as reliable as a minivan when you do less than 40mph.
And this is coming from Who? :rolleyes: :) :) :wink:

Foggerjet
12-10-2004, 04:04 PM
A customer of mine saw my JETBOAT here at the shop a few months back, and said "hey let's get together and go to the lake for an afternoon, I'll bring my boat too" I said OK and we agreed on a time later in the week. I showed up as he was backing down the ramp. We got 'em launched and docked, and I was looking at his boat, An early 70's Sanger flatty with a nothing fancy 396, a Casale, and loud ass dry stacks. It did'nt really even chop at idle. I said "hey cool, a V-drive, gimme a ride. He lit that sucker up, raised the plates and let it eat. OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOD!!!!! That thing was eyeball watering, cheek stretching fast! I loved the ride and he let me drive a bit. I took him for a ride in my boat, and let him drive too. He said he liked the loose, slippery feeling of the jet. The 150 shot didn't hurt his feelings either. All in all we had a great time talking about boats, drinking cold beer, and riding around the lake. Is his boat better? No. Is mine? No. Just a matter of preference. We all know that properly set-up V-drives are fast. A properly set-up Jet is also fast (not mine tho :rollside: ) Anyway, I hope to ride/drive that flat again, that doesn't mean I want to trade for it.
carry on
fog

dmontzsta
12-10-2004, 04:28 PM
And this is coming from Who? :rolleyes: :) :) :wink:
See, thats how we do it.

dmontzsta
12-10-2004, 04:29 PM
A customer of mine saw my JETBOAT here at the shop a few months back, and said "hey let's get together and go to the lake for an afternoon, I'll bring my boat too" I said OK and we agreed on a time later in the week. I showed up as he was backing down the ramp. We got 'em launched and docked, and I was looking at his boat, An early 70's Sanger flatty with a nothing fancy 396, a Casale, and loud ass dry stacks. It did'nt really even chop at idle. I said "hey cool, a V-drive, gimme a ride. He lit that sucker up, raised the plates and let it eat. OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOD!!!!! That thing was eyeball watering, cheek stretching fast! I loved the ride and he let me drive a bit. I took him for a ride in my boat, and let him drive too. He said he liked the loose, slippery feeling of the jet. The 150 shot didn't hurt his feelings either. All in all we had a great time talking about boats, drinking cold beer, and riding around the lake. Is his boat better? No. Is mine? No. Just a matter of preference. We all know that properly set-up V-drives are fast. A properly set-up Jet is also fast (not mine tho :rollside: ) Anyway, I hope to ride/drive that flat again, that doesn't mean I want to trade for it.
carry on
fog
Sounds like you have a customer for life, wish my customers were that cool.

Foggerjet
12-10-2004, 04:34 PM
Yeah, He's a great guy. In fact his race car is back in here again right now.
fog

FOURQ
12-10-2004, 06:20 PM
Its all good G. Things happen to all boats, that is just the thing that happens.
425hp? is that the same 468ci that you had in it? That thing really sounded healthy.
no Don he would be refering to mine ...um it dont sound as healthy as his but then i dont have the hp he does eather...

dmontzsta
12-10-2004, 06:25 PM
no Don he would be refering to mine ...um it dont sound as healthy as his but then i dont have the hp he does eather...
What does he have in his?
I thought you had a 468ci that came with your boat too? That you were going to take apart or something to see what was in it? I am confused, too many boats too many 468's, damn chevys.
:boxed:

1slowboat
12-10-2004, 06:35 PM
aight here is my old boat being towed in after i broke the roll pin in the distributer :220v: mallory unilite locked up :cry: after that i brought spares with me till i got a new dist.
now im just posting this in good fun so we can all laugh :wink:
if it has a motor it will break some time.. jet boats and v-drives are all powered the same way....vdrives hall asssssss and so do alot of jets now... hope you like the pic
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/961broke_another_roll_pin.JPG

FOURQ
12-10-2004, 06:39 PM
What does he have in his?
I thought you had a 468ci that came with your boat too? That you were going to take apart or something to see what was in it? I am confused, too many boats too many 468's, damn chevys.
:boxed:
ya thats what i have....i had to scrap all my plans for the new gell and engine no more alc. injection setup for me i sold it :cry: i am putting new bearings and rings in it and changin the manifold now thats all....still going to be the same ol thing it was..just fresh with a brand new pump :rollside:

dmontzsta
12-10-2004, 06:46 PM
ya thats what i have....i had to scrap all my plans for the new gell and engine no more alc. injection setup for me i sold it :cry: i am putting new bearings and rings in it and changin the manifold now thats all....still going to be the same ol thing it was..just fresh with a brand new pump :rollside:
I thought you were gelling it yourself? Did your brother buy a tunnel finally?

Cs19
12-10-2004, 07:29 PM
The guys won't be after you for a race unless you instigate it yourself.
Jerry :cool:
Well dont instigate yourself ,cause the guys will be after you. :D

FOURQ
12-10-2004, 07:37 PM
I thought you were gelling it yourself? Did your brother buy a tunnel finally?
ya i was going to but i scrapped those plans...what big bro let little bro have all the tunnel fun.... ya right...ya he has one its an ex fueler should be done soon..i wish.. but he needs all the encouragement he can get..
4Q

Nucking futs
12-10-2004, 08:00 PM
]but he needs all the encouragement he can get..[
?????????? Its ALL in the prep work!!!!!!!!!!
Basics oh speedy one.You change directions every ten min. . You should really finish one project before you start another three.
Its starting to look like sanford and sons over here!!! "junk" everywhere..... :D :D

FOURQ
12-10-2004, 08:08 PM
]but he needs all the encouragement he can get..[
?????????? Its ALL in the prep work!!!!!!!!!!
Basics oh speedy one.You change directions every ten min. . You should really finish one project before you start another three.
Its starting to look like sanford and sons over here!!! "junk" everywhere..... :D :D
confushious once said.......money dont grow on trees....
well if you didnt have 2 boats then it wouldnt look so bas sell that cruiser wont you..
4Q

V-DRIVE VIDEO
12-10-2004, 08:56 PM
Well dont instigate yourself ,cause the guys will be after you. :D
Thats all I need :D But don't worry, I'm just a nuetral photographer. ;) When I finish my other boat I'll come looking for ya! :supp:
Jerry :D

dmontzsta
12-10-2004, 08:56 PM
Now now you two, play nice... :D

Fogged Gullwing
12-10-2004, 09:19 PM
The V drive board must be boring cause they are all here on just jets!!! Like I said before you better be good on that cav plate or you will be left in the roost!!!! Just short of Tony Scarlatta half these guys can't get there boats to set to save their lives! A little N20 a Don's Pump inducer and it's bye bye flatty!!!!!!!!
See YA on the River!!! BK

V-DRIVE VIDEO
12-10-2004, 09:52 PM
Like I said before you better be good on that cav plate or you will be left in the roost!!!! Just short of Tony Scarlatta half these guys can't get there boats to set to save their lives! A little N20 a Don's Pump inducer and it's bye bye flatty!!!!!!!!
You don't get out much do you chief? ;)
JG

Squirtin Thunder
12-10-2004, 09:55 PM
JG
I know I don't but I try and stay as informed as possible !!! :)
But I think he is abit right !!!

V-DRIVE VIDEO
12-10-2004, 10:03 PM
I know I don't but I try and stay as informed as possible !!! :)
But I think he is abit right !!!
...birds of a feather, flock together
...maybe you two should be bowling partners. :)
Jerry

Squirtin Thunder
12-10-2004, 10:13 PM
...birds of a feather, flock together
...maybe you two should be bowling partners. :)
Jerry
Jerry,
I see better than I bowl !!!
Jim

Cs19
12-10-2004, 11:20 PM
I'm just a nuetral photographer. ;)
When I finish my other boat I'll come looking for ya! :supp:
Jerry :D
Neutral photographer, LOL Ya right.
Hey Im lookin forward to it.
Happy Holidays..cs19

Fogged Gullwing
12-10-2004, 11:45 PM
JG
Yeah your right!! in the last two years but coming out with a vengance 2005 at ming You going to be there? I will See Ya there!!!
Later BK

Jetboatguru
12-11-2004, 12:13 AM
There are a lot of Quick Jetboats on the river. In an all out river race where you have nasty water and lake lice etc the best boat I ever saw was a black (or brown) Southwind Tunnel blown injected on alcohol. It was back in the early 90's and I saw this thing in front of Red Rock. It looked like it was shot out of a cannon. I don't think anything we have seen in recent time could beat this thing in a river race. It was BAD ASS!!!
If you were to start from dead stop maybe it was beatable but from a roll I seriously doubt it.
This debate will go on forever. The bottom line here is V drives are not for everybody. They require somebody that loves to tinker ALL THE TIME. Tighten bolts, check steering, mag props and prop shafts, like the smell of gear oil, etc etc. Jetboats are for people that are more hands off and low maintenance.
When I started racing in 91 I ran in the 70-80 bracket at NJBA. I ran 12.30 @79 mph. I was getting smoked by jets that ran 12.00's at 75mph.
There was a guy named Jimmy Marishigi that ran a jet boat called Time Tunnel. He would run 8.40's @116. To run that in a flat back then you would be running 120-125. That would put you in a bracket where the jets ran 8.0s.
It was a vicious cycle. It evened things out when they switched it to ET brackets.

Cs19
12-11-2004, 12:26 AM
The bottom line here is V drives are not for everybody. They require somebody that loves to tinker ALL THE TIME. Tighten bolts, check steering, mag props and prop shafts, like the smell of gear oil, etc etc. Jetboats are for people that are more hands off and low maintenance.
that may be true for the majority of jet boat guys. in fact yeah your right, most all jetboats are poorly maintained and have dirty bilges.
However there are a few of us that stay on top of things and over maintan our jetboats.I have an overkill maintenece schedule on my ride.
I could live without the gear oil stench,however my jetaway stinks of gear oil, but every once in a while i get a wiff and go ahhh.
c-ya

Jetboatguru
12-11-2004, 12:57 AM
I didn't mean to say they are lazy dirtbags. What I meant was they are stupid :D
Seriously, What I meant was you kind of have to be a little tweaked to be a Flatbottom or hydro guy.

Squirtin Thunder
12-11-2004, 03:30 AM
Good honest words from ***boats "JetboatGuru" !!!
Like I have said there are the fast and there are the Quick !!!
And as Mr. Tony has said jets are quick !!!!

Jetboatguru
12-11-2004, 11:22 AM
OK, lets beck up for a minute. When I said Jets are more for the laid back and low maintenance I mean this specifically at the time of being in the water and for the weekend.
For example: Before the boat goes in the water, do the jet guys check the nuts and bolts on their motor mounts? Do they check the nuts and bolts that hold the intake grate? Do they inspect the intake grate before they go in the water every time?
As Flatbottom V drivers. before the boat goes in the water we inspect everything. We have to!
So before it leaves my house, I tighten every nut and bolt in the boat. While at the lake, I check the plate turnbuckles, the steering, the driveline cover, the propeller, the motor mounts, bellhousing, strut braces, Vdrive braces and battery hold downs.
There is a tremendous amount of vibration in a V drive and this rattles stuff loose. Do you guys grease your shaft log seal and your rudder seal before every time out? (don't have one)
Do you guys dye check your impellers?
We all have the same motor maintenance. Change oil, run valves, check valve springs, shim valve springs, replace one broken valve spring.
Chris, I would like to hear what the routine is for you when you get the boat out of the water after making a few blasts on the river. Be truthful and detailed.
Tony
I get burnt out just thinking about all this stuff.

Wicky
12-11-2004, 12:03 PM
do you guys grease your shaft log seal .
Tony
Starting to sound like benchracers in here.

bp
12-11-2004, 12:38 PM
OK, lets beck up for a minute. When I said Jets are more for the laid back and low maintenance I mean this specifically at the time of being in the water and for the weekend.
For example: Before the boat goes in the water, do the jet guys check the nuts and bolts on their motor mounts? Do they check the nuts and bolts that hold the intake grate? Do they inspect the intake grate before they go in the water every time?
As Flatbottom V drivers. before the boat goes in the water we inspect everything. We have to!
So before it leaves my house, I tighten every nut and bolt in the boat. While at the lake, I check the plate turnbuckles, the steering, the driveline cover, the propeller, the motor mounts, bellhousing, strut braces, Vdrive braces and battery hold downs.
There is a tremendous amount of vibration in a V drive and this rattles stuff loose. Do you guys grease your shaft log seal and your rudder seal before every time out? (don't have one)
Do you guys dye check your impellers?
We all have the same motor maintenance. Change oil, run valves, check valve springs, shim valve springs, replace one broken valve spring.
Chris, I would like to hear what the routine is for you when you get the boat out of the water after making a few blasts on the river. Be truthful and detailed.
Tony
i would say, generally speaking, you are very correct. but, generally speaking, when is the last time you owned a 65 mph top speed v-drive? most of the jets you are talking about are 65 mph top speed jets. the stuff we're talking about ain't that, and the stuff you're talking about ain't that either.
yah, i check my stuff before it goes in the water, so do chris, and the other guys???
i would suspect though that there are more "entry level" jet type boaters out there than "entry level" v-drive types.

Jetboatguru
12-11-2004, 01:47 PM
That is exactly my point Bob. Most of the guys are not into this type of maintenance. This the idea behind my origianl post but it didn't come out that way. Congrats on the numbers in PHX you sandbagger.

cyclone
12-11-2004, 03:02 PM
Before I leave for the river.......
-crawl under boat and inspect intake grate and impeller
-duct tape a trash bag over the intake so no road debris ends up in the suction housing- sometimes i forget to do this one.
-tighten every nut and bolt on the engine, driveline etc because over the past 3 years I've had everything come loose after just a few trips
-inspect pump nozzle and steering
-remove reverse gate blocker so that i'll have reverse at the river
-reinstall alternator and belt so that the battery doesnt die at the river
-check all wiring and terminal connections-why? because i've had my engine shut down at 90-plus mph due to a cold solder joint before.
-check the valve lash- I usually only need to adjust them every other trip which ends up being at the races.
-check the oil- its gets changed every 3rd trip to the river or races
-check the ignition timing
-grease the steering cable
then it's onto the usual stuff like wash the boat, grease the trailer bearings, check tire air pressure etc.
I'm sure i'm forgetting stuff but that's about it. It takes me about 3 hours of prep time before the boat is ready to leave the driveway.

Squirtin Thunder
12-11-2004, 04:27 PM
I like to grease my shaft as often as possible :D
Yes it is important to keep the wife happy when boating !!!

Wicky
12-11-2004, 04:50 PM
Yes it is important to keep the wife happy when boating !!!
Aint that the truth!!!

Cs19
12-11-2004, 07:02 PM
Tony
You bet your ass I check those things before I launch. Those you mentioned plus a bunch more. The stuff you mentioned does break, and it can get real ugly if you dont catch it. Loaders and loader bolts..Freaks me out, i changed my loader bolts like 3 times already..
Well at the river I dont usually just make a few blasts and pull it out. :cool: I run it all day and make lots of blasts, then pull it out when its dark.Sorry , but you left the door wide open for that one. :wink:
Check everything in the morning if its completely dark or if Im sidetracked, usually am.
After some runs I just visually check everything there is to check, most of its been mentioned already, didnt see impeller though. They can rip, and I always inspect my jet drive castings, I grenaded that one a few months ago, been paranoid ever since,jetaway,driveline wedges,bowl gaskets,calgo,shoe,intake adapter and the surrounding epoxy,and the hull around that area can be important, didnt see them mentioned.. There really isnt that much to check in my deal other than visual things. However when I get my data aquisition installed here shortly ill have plenty to look at after a run, thats kinda like maintenece, youll know if theres a problem.
I imagine the tweaker, i mean tweaked flatbottom guys have more to check, theres more gears,shafts,seals, brackets and horseshit on them. LOL. Only a joke, dont flame me.
I was referring to my maintence when i get back home. Thats where i do all of my maintenece stuff, I dont think its more work than anyone else though, I just do my best to keep up on it and keep it clean,I do somethimes just take shit apart to see how its wearing and check clearances, etc. im weird like that. I actually enjoy it.
Another thing is, lots of times I have to thrash to get to a river trip or wherever and I whip or fab something up real quick, too many times those things dont end being the exact way I wanted it, so I really try to not just leave it, but to do it right when I get back.In fact I try to avoid thrashing period, but my stuff breaks at the last minute usually. :hammerhea
After my bad day at the lake today, my maintenece program might be changing.....Bad day but shit happens, possibly could have been avoided, but not sure. Dont ask. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Fogged Gullwing
12-11-2004, 08:42 PM
Start of the season check everything. Pretty much after that just give the main bearing a shot of grease. My routine is routine!! Run the valves check for leaks. I always drain my carbs when not running the boat. After the dyno session I pretty much know where my timing is at and how the carbs are tuned. If you have to work on it at the track you should not be there!!! I've run N2O for 20 plus years and never had a major problem. I've blew up a carb but never burned a piston! Can't wait for march!!!
Later BK

WheelerDealer
12-11-2004, 08:56 PM
Well cs19, I know you said not to ask, but curiousity is killing me, what happened dude??? I hope it was nothing major. How did the boat run before the "Bad Day" happened? Did you have any trouble with the boat cops?

bp
12-11-2004, 08:58 PM
That is exactly my point Bob. Most of the guys are not into this type of maintenance. This the idea behind my origianl post but it didn't come out that way. Congrats on the numbers in PHX you sandbagger.
thanx tony, i gotta work sumore on that sandbaggin' stuff; not quite there yet, and i don't have enough pedals :squiggle: that k of yours does fly!.
i think when you're talking about 7 and 8 boats, the vast majority of people cannot relate. the difference between 10 and 9 is significant. the difference between 9 and 8 is huge, and the difference between 8 and 7? well, i don't know if it can even be described, as far as level of effort.
i respect the hell out of what abyss/nasty/smackdown has accomplished, but what about bling? pretty big jump? and the tub has marched right along over the last couple years, considering there are no challengers. don't know if we'll really see anymore class boats really try to step out there.. who knows. in the mean time, we see the river guys stepping it up. it's all good.
i'll just keep playin' with the baggers :D

WheelerDealer
12-11-2004, 09:12 PM
bp originally posted...
and the tub has marched right along over the last couple years, considering there are no challengers. don't know if we'll really see anymore class boats really try to step out there.. who knows. in the mean time, we see the river guys stepping it up. it's all good.
What about the Black Mamba, how far off of Jerry's pace are they currently running, do you know?

LVjetboy
12-12-2004, 02:30 AM
I'm one of those jet boat slackers. :(
But before going out I make sure I check the cooler for ice. And burn a new CD. Disconnect the battery charger and check the oil. Hook up the trailer and go. Sure I do regular maintenance time to time. But jet boats just have less moving parts to think about.
Oh ya, I also check loader bolts now and then. But they haven't been a problem since I switched to higher strength. I guess the joy of owning a low-maintenance slow ass jet compared to those vibrating high-maintenance gear and shaft props does it for me. :p
Although I gotta say, maybe a bit slower than a prop. At least she burns 89 octane and I don't check freakin' valve lash or every nut bolt and electrical connection before a trip to the lake. Your typical jet boat slacker I know. :( But who needs to go faster than 60 anyway? Come on now!
jer

bp
12-12-2004, 08:37 AM
What about the Black Mamba, how far off of Jerry's pace are they currently running, do you know?
jak, mikes and the gang are very good friends of mine, as is jerry, and since, we are all part of the same gang, we're all hoping that the mamba gets close. the mamba aims to run competitively in the ihba PE (8 second) class, and i believe they got into the high 7's at the last njba event on the bottle. as tony mentioned, jerry can run 7.30s on the bottle. at smokin in the cove this year, jerry failed to qualify because he kept running 5.90's in 1000' with no nitrous at all, instead of 6.0s.
jak/mike are still tuning. when you're trying to do something that hasn't been done in 20-25 years, if ever, it takes awhile to get there.

Jetboatguru
12-12-2004, 11:06 AM
I'm one of those jet boat slackers. :(
But before going out I make sure I check the cooler for ice. And burn a new CD. Disconnect the battery charger and check the oil. Hook up the trailer and go. Sure I do regular maintenance time to time. But jet boats just have less moving parts to think about.
Oh ya, I also check loader bolts now and then. But they haven't been a problem since I switched to higher strength. I guess the joy of owning a low-maintenance slow ass jet compared to those vibrating high-maintenance gear and shaft props does it for me. :p
Although I gotta say, maybe a bit slower than a prop. At least she burns 89 octane and I don't check freakin' valve lash or every nut bolt and electrical connection before a trip to the lake. Your typical jet boat slacker I know. :( But who needs to go faster than 60 anyway? Come on now!
jer
And here is the classic example!!!!
You ding dongs think I was throwing a dig at you for not wanting to be in something that requires so much freaking maintenance. If anything it was a compliment. Leave it to Jer to be sarcastic but actually get it!! Owning a Vdrive is nothing but work.

bp
12-12-2004, 01:29 PM
if you're pounden' it, stretchin it', and hangin' it out there lap after lap, it's gonna take work no matter what it is. if yer just gonna trailer queen it, or offidle cruise it, you could run aluminum loader bolts and never have to worry about it... :eek:
never mind, i gotta get back to work on it... tis the off season.

Beautiful Noise
12-12-2004, 03:36 PM
It takes me about 3 hours of prep time before the boat is ready to leave the driveway.
I knew there was a reason I didnt want a High Maintenance Boat :D :D lol :D

LVjetboy
12-12-2004, 03:59 PM
Oh lighten up JBG. You know we love you guys. :)

Squirtin Thunder
12-12-2004, 04:02 PM
Oh lighten up JBG. You know we love you guys. :)
We always know where the tools are, the vdrive guys have them !!!!!

LVjetboy
12-12-2004, 10:33 PM
"Owning a Vdrive is nothing but work."
Then switch. Be still, listen to the force. Yeild to both ying and yang. You want thrill? River or lake there's way more to the experience than a trailer queen sole-purpose track racer. Trust me.
There's a balance.
The jet offers that balance of both thrill and endurance. A jet or any other drive choice tweaked to the limit needs continual attention as a v. But I run a jet not tweaked to the limit. :confused: And enjoy other thrills of boating not associated with pure speed. But I can run with most of the other drives you think?
Sure you can flare brilliantly and burn out in a blaze of glory. Living the edge, retorquing bolts, loading high-octane for the short run and gapping plugs along the way. I love that smell. But why not balance and enjoy the thrill? Life's short. Especially when a jet can smoke a v these days. And the total lake/river experience has a lot more to offer than, "my av gas trailer queen v-drive does 123, when it runs that is." And if the water's just right that is...
Think about it.
jer

Bense468
12-12-2004, 11:17 PM
I bet my boat sees more water time than most jets on the board...any wagers? oh, that is maintenence free water time as well. :hammerhea
yeah but how much driver seat time do you actually see

dmontzsta
12-13-2004, 07:43 AM
yeah but how much driver seat time do you actually see
Probably about 65%.

V-DRIVE VIDEO
12-13-2004, 03:16 PM
There are a lot of Quick Jetboats on the river.
:cool: Sampica's jet runs...
I think bp makes the best point here. Jet or V-drive, if your leanin on it...it'll need some maintenance to keep it both alive and safe. To label one propulsion choice more "trailerqueen" than the other is reaching. There are extreme levels of each boat that would dictate thier appropriate usage. If anything, hull design should be mentioned above propulsion method.
Jerry :)

lucky
12-13-2004, 03:22 PM
. It takes me about 3 hours of prep time before the boat is ready to leave the driveway.
my reply to this is that its just enough time for the ol lady to get ready ! :D

cyclone
12-13-2004, 03:24 PM
my reply to this is that its just enough time for the ol lady to get ready ! :D
exactly. I take my time to prep the boat because i know if I hurry up, i'll just be sitting on the couch watching speedvision while the packs too many clothes for the weekend. lol

djdtpr
12-13-2004, 04:02 PM
I think trailer queens come in all diferent shapes and sizes but i have to admit that i see more jets sitting on the trailer down where we hang out at than i do v drives.But then again there are only a few v drives and a crap load of jets and they all get hammered on fairly hard.But if it runs like a raped date i dont care what it is its cool.

waterwitch
12-13-2004, 04:31 PM
Are you still talking about this
trailor queen thing??? Just a thought
maybe v-drives or jetters, put the boat in
the water and then take a few laps, then sit
and drink beer with their friends? Well that would
be us, and most of our friends. Alot of the v-drive
guys have owned the same boat for many many years,
and just enjoy owning it, and talking bs with the other
guys. Then drink beer again. :D
Just a thought....................

moneysucker
12-13-2004, 04:39 PM
-crawl under boat and inspect intake grate and impeller
-duct tape a trash bag over the intake so no road debris ends up in the suction housing- sometimes i forget to do this one.
-tighten every nut and bolt on the engine, driveline etc because over the past 3 years I've had everything come loose after just a few trips
-remove reverse gate blocker so that i'll have reverse at the river
-reinstall alternator and belt so that the battery doesnt die at the river
-check all wiring and terminal connections-why? because i've had my engine shut down at 90-plus mph due to a cold solder joint before.
-check the valve lash- I usually only need to adjust them every other trip which ends up being at the races.
-check the oil- its gets changed every 3rd trip to the river or races
-check the ignition timing
-grease the steering cable
then it's onto the usual stuff like wash the boat, grease the trailer bearings, check tire air pressure etc.
I'm sure i'm forgetting stuff but that's about it. It takes me about 3 hours of prep time before the boat is ready to leave the driveway.
-crawl under boat and inspect intake grate and impeller check ride plate bolts
-Make sure intake cover is in position
-tighten every nut and bolt on the engine, driveline
-charge battery (I will be running an alternator this year)
-adjust valves
-change oil
-Wash boat and truck
-wax boat and truck
-Polish all aluminum
-load barrels of fuel pump and wrench
-check boat tool box for all necessary items
-fill primer bottle and tanks
I have to do this usually all a day before it is usually on sunday after the lake. I usually pre wash the boat the week before to make my job easier before leaving. I am usually flying home the day I am leaving so everything has to be close to ready. I get to the river around midnight anyways.

Beautiful Noise
12-13-2004, 06:23 PM
Just a thought....................
I had a Thought once..............Man did that ever Hurt :notam:

moneysucker
12-13-2004, 06:39 PM
on big weekends Usually we go up river (up only, you can always float home) make a few passes, Hang out most of the day making a few passes making changes as the conditions allow wiping off water spots all day long (thank you, Eagle 1 wax as you dry), throwing shoes, talking trash to each other and the Yuma crew then just before dark when everyone is waiting in the lagoon for their trailer or waiting in line for the ramp, we race a few rounds until dark while the air is good and the water is flat. After that, we all stick the lights on and have a few beers while floating down river until the skeeters get too thick and the coolers are empty, then we fire up and pull the boats out and wipe them down. In the morning, Re check everything and re fuel.
Lake days are different, we run almost all day there because that is where we do all our testing and tuning. GPS and Radar and less witnesses, anyone can run anyone and the only thing for certain is the results will be lied about at the ramp. It is all in fun. The races at the river are usually grudge matches for public humiliation.

LVjetboy
12-14-2004, 12:38 AM
Just back from Lake Mead. Ya that's right, 13 December 2004. Ran over 90 mph with pax. Just another day on the lake with the trailer queen you think? Did Bp run?? :D
jer

Squirtin Thunder
12-14-2004, 01:28 AM
Just back from Lake Mead. Ya that's right, 13 December 2004. Ran over 90 mph with pax. Just another day on the lake with the trailer queen you think? Did Bp run?? :D
jer
This going to the lake and not telling anyone before sucks !!!
BTW - I am going to launch the Sanger at Lake Mohave ( Katherns Landing) after Christmas was thinking the 27th can you shoot down ??? Maybe we could all get kicked off !!!
Jim

LVjetboy
12-15-2004, 03:57 AM
I put in for that day off. Karen has that week off too. I'm no big fan of Mohave but we'll see keep in touch.
jer

pops1
12-15-2004, 10:45 AM
And here is the classic example!!!!
You ding dongs think I was throwing a dig at you for not wanting to be in something that requires so much freaking maintenance. If anything it was a compliment. Leave it to Jer to be sarcastic but actually get it!! Owning a Vdrive is nothing but work.Tony, I was shure the string would bring you in. "Don't Worry About It" were working on a Impeller Prop with a preload for you guy's also.Then you can get a universal in your shaft so you can roost also. All jet boaters want propers to be able to have the same kind of fun Jetters have. After all, :sleeping: both are the dying breed of the Foot Throttle"YET"
I guess thats because we are the only one's left that know you must drive the boat to have fun. Dave Jones-Aggressor

Jetboatguru
12-15-2004, 11:31 AM
Amen to that Dave!!
Have a Merry Christmas!!! :p

Fogged Gullwing
12-15-2004, 09:36 PM
DJ,
Going to Ming in March? I'm trying to make it!!! Still a couple of K to go into the boat but I'm much closer!!!! Hope all is well and hope to see you there!!
Later BK

colechillin
12-26-2004, 07:21 PM
jet boats are for people who can't afford v-drives. They have to put thousands of dollars into their engine to go 70 mph. I cruise at 70!
Plain and simple JET BOATS SUCK!!

topfuel10
12-26-2004, 07:26 PM
jet boats are for people who can't afford v-drives. They have to put thousands of dollars into their engine to go 70 mph. I cruise at 70!
I dont think cruizin in your truck counts.

asswoopen
12-27-2004, 09:37 AM
THAT SUCKS ST 88 89 HA :cry:

Squirtin Thunder
12-27-2004, 10:41 AM
THAT SUCKS ST 88 89 HA :cry:
My numbers will be and always have been real #s not some trumped up crap because it should do 100+mph because it has some fake atmosphere on top. But then again I have sup holders and use the piss out of mine. And by the way you better have your A game the day we meet. If I have to tow your ass once I wooped your ass.
Jim

Jeanyus
12-27-2004, 10:59 AM
I like V-drives, cause when the prop shaft coupler fails, the prop slides back and hits the rudder, the boat goes upside down. Boating upside down is fun!

dmontzsta
12-27-2004, 11:46 AM
I like V-drives, cause when the prop shaft coupler fails, the prop slides back and hits the rudder, the boat goes upside down. Boating upside down is fun!
yeah, that seems to happen alot, I see it all the time.

Jetboatguru
12-27-2004, 12:20 PM
I like Jetboats. Especially when their intake grate breaks and it drops down in the water and launches the driver through the deck. Dennis Mateo 1994 NJBA. I have the video if you would like to see it. Luckily he was ok. Nice to see that you are into people crashing.

Squirtin Thunder
12-27-2004, 12:47 PM
I like Jetboats. Especially when their intake grate breaks and it drops down in the water and launches the driver through the deck. Dennis Mateo 1994 NJBA. I have the video if you would like to see it. Luckily he was ok. Nice to see that you are into people crashing.
Tony,
I think Ron stepped on his dick a bit. And I don't think he ment anything by it.
Jim

Jet Hydro
12-27-2004, 04:23 PM
yeah, that seems to happen alot, I see it all the time...... (NOT) http://www.burntheedge.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/2bitchslap.gifyou did say 1994 right? wow that was like what 10 years a go? :rolleyes: Maybe he should have check his welds out once in a while ???? I know I do it all the time, check the welds on the loader that is :D

Kim Hanson
12-27-2004, 04:24 PM
[QUOTE=Jetboatguru]I can think of the best reason for you guys to not a flatbottom or a prop boat.
QUOTE]
You finally said it, prop boats are fast :p ........( . )( . )......

Jet Hydro
12-27-2004, 04:26 PM
[QUOTE=Jetboatguru]I can think of the best reason for you guys to not a flatbottom or a prop boat.
QUOTE]
You finally said it, prop boats are fast :p ........( . )( . )......
to the repair shop`s :D

Kim Hanson
12-27-2004, 04:27 PM
Pure physics.
My '64 Lavey is not a light boat, it is fiberglass, but has 4 bulkheads and bracing just beneath the bow. It has a stock 390 with about 300hp? and from the boats it has ran against we estimate it to be in the 65-70mph range, all motor, with the 150 shot I would guess 70-75mph. With the new 385 series it should have around 600-650hp + 150 shot, I dont know what speed it will see then, but honestly, I wont take it to top speed at that point.
Lets just have fun and enjoy the water together, it could be worse, we could own whackers and watch all the inboards pass us up.
I know my POS would eat you up fast and the whacker, shit get away from me.........( . )( . ).........with those silly thoughts :p

Jet Hydro
12-27-2004, 04:29 PM
Shut-up kim, your slow and you dress funny ...lol. ;)

Jetboatguru
12-27-2004, 04:32 PM
yeah, that seems to happen alot, I see it all the time...... (NOT) http://www.burntheedge.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/2bitchslap.gifyou did say 1994 right? wow that was like what 10 years a go? :rolleyes: Maybe he should have check his welds out once in a while ???? I know I do it all the time, check the welds on the loader that is :D
Slowy, only the fast guys need worry. You don't have to concern yourself with it :squiggle:

Kim Hanson
12-27-2004, 04:49 PM
to the repair shop`s :D Thats not even funny , since you are looking for your boat. I would say you are first in line :p

Kim Hanson
12-27-2004, 04:54 PM
Shut-up kim, your slow and you dress funny ...lol. ;)
Slowy, you shouldn't be talking..I seen your site and Im not scared to post up pictures of myself, dress funny :p grab a mirror dude, you stuck in the 80's also :D .......( . )( . )............

Kim Hanson
12-27-2004, 04:56 PM
What the hell was I thinking, you are 70 shit all the way..........( . )( . )....... :crossx:

You Te
12-27-2004, 08:01 PM
This is an interesting topic.
You Te

Cs19
12-27-2004, 10:50 PM
I´ll put this as mildly as I can, O.K.
JET BOATS SUCK EVERYTHING !! Gas, weeds, rocks, sand, ski ropes ect. Have you ever noticed how much water that hose spicket shoots in the air and, how much waisted power that is, You have to stand on the gas pedal to get anywhere, It wont turn unless you rev the piss out of it and god forbid you lose power and slam into your camp becuase, you cant steer it. You can only pump so much water through that little hole. Fuel economy is a BIG ZERO. And by the end of one or two seasons your engine is smoking like a chiminy. Also if you have to worry about hitting sandbars you should stay on the lake...
Jet boats are like bad sex
Your pump`in alot but, just not getting anywhere
Just read in v-drives this clown is coming to CBBB.
should be entertaining.

Roland the Fisherman
12-28-2004, 07:47 AM
I´ll put this as mildly as I can, O.K.
I don't know about you 72, but the worst piece I ever had still felt pretty good. :cool:

Jeanyus
12-28-2004, 07:56 AM
Tony,
I think Ron stepped on his dick a bit. And I don't think he ment anything by it.
Jim
I guess I don't understand the rules of posting. Is this how it goes, V-drive guys can come to the jetboat page and say anything they want to about jets, like this:
JET BOATS SUCK EVERYTHING !! Gas, weeds, rocks, sand, ski ropes ect. Have you ever noticed how much water that hose spicket shoots in the air and, how much waisted power that is, You have to stand on the gas pedal to get anywhere, It wont turn unless you rev the piss out of it and god forbid you lose power and slam into your camp becuase, you cant steer it. You can only pump so much water through that little hole. Fuel economy is a BIG ZERO. And by the end of one or two seasons your engine is smoking like a chiminy. Also if you have to worry about hitting sandbars you should stay on the lake...
But if I say something about v-drives, then that means, that I,m into people crashing. Sorry the last thing I want to see is people crashing.
Guru, if I struck a nerve, sorry. I,ll pass on looking at your video where the jet boat guy gets hurt.
dmonsta I have 4 friends with v-drives, 2 of them have been upside down, 1 we assume it was the propshaft coupling (the boat was never recovered) and the other, broken rudder cable, the rudder turned hard to 1 side and the boat flipped. These were both mild small block boats.
The boat that was never recovered (1968 Howard with a 327 and a powerglide) I wanted to buy it, but opted for a jet, becase I was recovering from a back injury. BTW I respect you for being able to express your opinion without, the insults. Be careful.
CS take some pictures at CBBB, maybee that joker will learn a thing or two.
Watch out for him though, he has BAD SEX, i think thats secret code, it means he's gay.
Well looks like posts like the one above have gotten this thread move to the trash barrel. Now the Canadians and wackers are on it like hair on an ape.

Roland the Fisherman
12-28-2004, 08:15 AM
[QUOTE=Jeanyus
Well looks like posts like the one above have gotten this thread move to the trash barrel. Now the Canadians and wackers are on it like hair on an ape.[/QUOTE]
Jean, I found this post in the trash barrel. Can't find my way to the high brow jet boat section
Let me be the first of the low life wacker owners, Canadians, and sometime slumming V-drivers and say Welcome....you are now officialy trash.

Jeanyus
12-28-2004, 08:25 AM
[QUOTE=Jeanyus
Well looks like posts like the one above have gotten this thread move to the trash barrel. Now the Canadians and wackers are on it like hair on an ape.
Jean, I found this post in the trash barrel. Can't find my way to the high brow jet boat section
Let me be the first of the low life wacker owners, Canadians, and sometime slumming V-drivers and say Welcome....you are now officialy trash.[/QUOTE]
Yahoo, I'm somebody now. do I get a t-shirt or something?

Roland the Fisherman
12-28-2004, 08:52 AM
Yahoo, I'm somebody now. do I get a t-shirt or something?
Assuming you are female, I will leave the what you get to the even lower Canadians.
I am a measly wacker owner and will leave my gift to you as a friendly welcome.
(Note, watch out for Kimmy the female Canadian, she can be kinda harsh)

dmontzsta
12-28-2004, 09:31 AM
I know my POS would eat you up fast and the whacker, shit get away from me.........( . )( . ).........with those silly thoughts :p
bleh, not for long... Ford > dodge.

Kim Hanson
12-28-2004, 03:56 PM
Assuming you are female, I will leave the what you get to the even lower Canadians.
I am a measly wacker owner and will leave my gift to you as a friendly welcome.
(Note, watch out for Kimmy the female Canadian, she can be kinda harsh)
Spreading rumors about me I see :p ..........( . )( . )...........

Kim Hanson
12-28-2004, 03:57 PM
bleh, not for long... Ford > dodge.
You want me to tow you around the lake or what :D .........( . )( . )..........

dmontzsta
12-28-2004, 04:04 PM
You want me to tow you around the lake or what :D .........( . )( . )..........
Are you offering to take me skiing or tubing?
It would be pretty cool to be pulled by some chicks... :D

Kim Hanson
12-28-2004, 04:12 PM
It would be pretty cool to be pulled by some chicks... :D
:p :p .........( . )( . )........You can't get chicks to pull you :eek: ............ :D

dmontzsta
12-28-2004, 04:37 PM
:p :p .........( . )( . )........You can't get chicks to pull you :eek: ............ :D
I could, but do I trust them?
:confused: They cant drive cars, imagine a boat.

Roland the Fisherman
12-28-2004, 04:58 PM
Spreading rumors about me I see :p ..........( . )( . )...........
:D :D

Kim Hanson
12-28-2004, 05:31 PM
I could, but do I trust them?
:confused: They cant drive cars, imagine a boat.
The wife freaked me out going 50 mph at the shore and just cranked it, fun ride..........( . )( . )........... :cool: :D

Jet Hydro
12-30-2004, 09:21 AM
Slowy, only the fast guys need worry. You don't have to concern yourself with it :squiggle:
That just show`s how much you really don't know, I`d like to offer you a ride some time cause I know we are going to meet up somewhere. If you take the ride and don't piss yourself then you have the right to talk all the shit you want.
There`s no feeling like Jet Hydro mobiling :D

Jet Hydro
12-30-2004, 09:31 AM
Slowy, you shouldn't be talking..I seen your site and Im not scared to post up pictures of myself, dress funny :p grab a mirror dude, you stuck in the 80's also :D .......( . )( . )............
Don't know Kim, the only picture of me I`m in a fire suit and my motocross gear. Don't think they have changed the style of fire suits and the motocross gear is from the 2004 line. I`ll have new motocross gear in about a week from the 2005 line so I`d say your the one stuck in your time machine or is that a Prop Boat? What`s the difference? Get in a prop boat and your steppen back in time :220v:
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/504/9780hanson-cutoffs.jpg

Jet Hydro
12-30-2004, 09:38 AM
Thats not even funny , since you are looking for your boat. I would say you are first in line :p
ROTFFLMAO......show`s just how much you don't know there kimmy...lol.... I am the repair shop that boat will go to when we bring it up...lol... Not my boat Kim :D mine are all setting here in the shop even the little 10ft prop boat :D did I say Prop Boat???? Oh shit, what am I thinking, someone get me a saw :eek:

HM
12-30-2004, 11:00 AM
.... I`d say your the one stuck in your time machine or is that a Prop Boat? What`s the difference? Get in a prop boat and your steppen back in time
Exactly how many speed records do jets have?
LOL - Foster Grant Steve and Mullet Head Kimmie telling each other to get with the times....now that is some funny shiat!!
do I have to dig up the foster grant pics of steve?

Jet Hydro
12-30-2004, 01:39 PM
HolyMoly
I`m like 40 years old so I really don't have to worry about having a "west coast" look. Yea I ware glasses, so what`s the big deal ? Sorry I not going to try and stick contacts in my eyes. I have some of those Ben Franklin glasses that I ware every day except when I go racing or boating. My eyes water with those little things on so I have to ware big lens`s to keep the air out of my eyes. Not all of us were blessed with 20/20 :sleeping:
At least I have my winnings in my hands while sporting my Foster Grant`s :D
Exactly how many speed records do you have HolyMoly?

HM
12-30-2004, 02:09 PM
Exactly how many speed records do you have HolyMoly?
I have most of their albums, except for the their first euorpean tour. :D
Did they award you with the all time fastest sinking of a Jet Hydro? :idea:

Kim Hanson
12-30-2004, 08:55 PM
Exactly how many speed records do jets have?
LOL - Foster Grant Steve and Mullet Head Kimmie telling each other to get with the times....now that is some funny shiat!!
Moly, I can live with this look but you have to keep your comments on guys looks to your self, those v-drive guys won't like it :D ..........( . )( . ).........

Kim Hanson
12-30-2004, 08:59 PM
Don't know Kim, the only picture of me I`m in a fire suit and my motocross gear. Don't think they have changed the style of fire suits and the motocross gear is from the 2004 line. I`ll have new motocross gear in about a week from the 2005 line so I`d say your the one stuck in your time machine or is that a Prop Boat? What`s the difference? Get in a prop boat and your steppen back in time :220v:
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/504/9780hanson-cutoffs.jpg
Whatever slowy.............( . )( . )........They told me you need those to drive a Jet-Boat, you must look like a girl to drive it! Im looking for one :(

HM
12-30-2004, 10:13 PM
Moly, I can live with this look but you have to keep your comments on guys looks to your self, those v-drive guys won't like it :D ..........( . )( . ).........
So it might be considered gay to point out you guys look like 'tards??
Don't hate me because I am beautiful. :D
Besides, I think slowy has to wear the foster grants to pull off towing his jet hydro behind an enclosed trailer. :jawdrop:

NitroMan
12-31-2004, 12:28 AM
That just show`s how much you really don't know, I`d like to offer you a ride some time cause I know we are going to meet up somewhere. If you take the ride and don't piss yourself then you have the right to talk all the shit you want.
Now this is comedy.... :rollside: :rollside: :rollside: JetBoatGuru is like 15 time world champ in several dragboat classes. The capsule flat he drives runs 170 plus in under 7 seconds. His D'Cucci circle boat runs over 135 mph so far and this jet hydro goober thinks he's piss fast at 85 :rolleyes: Isn't that p.o.s sunk and still not recovered? If so, quit while your ahead.
HolyMoly Rocks! I bet these tards are in awe of the beating they're taking.

You Te
12-31-2004, 08:06 AM
Now this is comedy.... :rollside: :rollside: :rollside: JetBoatGuru is like 15 time world champ in several dragboat classes. The capsule flat he drives runs 170 plus in under 7 seconds. His D'Cucci circle boat runs over 135 mph so far and this jet hydro goober thinks he's piss fast at 85 :rolleyes: Isn't that p.o.s sunk and still not recovered? If so, quit while your ahead.
HolyMoly Rocks! I bet these tards are in awe of the beating they're taking.
And JBG builds all these boats himself :2purples: he also can walk and chew gum at the same time, what a guy.
So does this make him a professional racer.
You Te

Jetboatguru
12-31-2004, 08:22 AM
Yes

Hud
12-31-2004, 08:26 AM
Tony, call me 530-671-7597, I lost your #...C'mon! :hammerhea

bp
12-31-2004, 05:42 PM
HAAAAAA :rolleyes: ROFLMFAO.... now this is some realll funny shxxxxx

Jet Hydro
01-01-2005, 09:41 AM
NitroMan, I know what Tony has done, BFD.
I still dont see any reason to hang off his sack like you guy`s do. He`s one of the few that said "NONE" Could make a Jet Hydro work 4 years a go. Last winter "I" cut the bottom off and redesigned it. The first pass off the trailer was 11.0. Now keep in mind "I built the bottom" not someone else. This is a True Jet Hydro not a willis or a sanger tunnel but a true Hydro. Find another True Jet Hydro that has ever ran 11.0`s on the clocks. Anyone can take a flat or a V-Drive Hydro and run big numbers, those are proven winners. Whats the big deal in doing that? Do it in something that was deamed unsafe and not able to handle speed`s above 65 and do it safe then you`v done something. I have proven this hull safe and I have put a lot of boats on the trailer so I feel good about what I have done. Funny how Tony and I got a long until I started this project. Guess he dosent like being proven Wrong!
BTW... for the other sack swingers The Hydro has never sunk or crashed the boat we are looking for was sunk by a cop :D Not Mine ;) I`m just helping out another boater find his boat. Unlike you guy`s I get my boats wet :D

dmontzsta
01-01-2005, 11:22 AM
Anyone can take a flat or a V-Drive Hydro and run big numbers, those are proven winners.
Do it in something that was deamed unsafe and not able to handle speed`s above 65 and do it safe then you`v done something.
Dang, I never thought I would hear a jet guy say that. :) props to you! or impellers I guess. :confused:
Why waste time making something fast that isnt supposed to be fast? You said it is unsafe, do you want to kill yourself trying? :confused:

Jet Hydro
01-01-2005, 12:08 PM
I guess one of the first things to running a prop boat is the ability to not be able to understand what you read?
I never said it`s unsafe...duh
I said: "I have made it a safe ride and I have made it run some pretty good numbers and run them safely."
I hope you understood it this time????
Why waste time making something fast that isn't supposed to be fast
Cause I can :D and I have proven it to be a winner :D I`m the guy that loves to live for doing things that none else can do :D I feed off guy`s like Tony and Gary, they drive me to prove em wrong. I have done just that, Proven booth of them wrong.
So far they haven't been man enough to admit it :( But I`m cool with that cause I know what I have done along with the guy`s I race with. After all, it`s all about what makes me happy not them :D

Wicky
01-01-2005, 01:48 PM
I guess one of the first things to running a prop boat is the ability to not be able to understand what you read?
I never said it`s unsafe...duh
I said: "I have made it a safe ride and I have made it run some pretty good numbers and run then safely."
I hope you understood it this time????
Cause I can :D and I have proven it to be a winner :D I`m the guy that loves to live for doing things that none else can do :D I feed off guy`s like Tony and Gary, they drive me to prove em wrong. I have done just that, Proven booth of them wrong.
So far they haven't been man enough to admit it :( But I`m cool with that cause I know what I have done along with the guy`s I race with. After all, it`s all about what makes me happy not them :D
Dork patrol!!!

Roman 1
01-01-2005, 09:22 PM
Dork patrol!!!
Amen.
R1

Jetboatguru
01-01-2005, 11:02 PM
Steve,
I just have one question for you since you keep repeating yourself repeating yourself repeating yourself repeating yourself,
Where did you ever prove me wrong? You have not proven anything other than that boat you ran still sucks. But the up side is that it is really ugly. It ran in the 70s and occasionally squeaked out an 80. But Oh I forgot, you were bracket racing and sandbagging so you lifted and that explained the 65 mph timeslip. That boat was a huge underachiever. The guy that runs a black and purple one at IHBA (jet hydro) runs in the 90s with his and it is a good looking boat. Steve, if you think you proved me wrong you are correct. I thought the boat was fast and good looking.

You Te
01-02-2005, 09:15 AM
Steve,
I just have one question for you since you keep repeating yourself repeating yourself repeating yourself repeating yourself,
Where did you ever prove me wrong? You have not proven anything other than that boat you ran still sucks. But the up side is that it is really ugly. It ran in the 70s and occasionally squeaked out an 80. But Oh I forgot, you were bracket racing and sandbagging so you lifted and that explained the 65 mph timeslip. That boat was a huge underachiever. The guy that runs a black and purple one at IHBA (jet hydro) runs in the 90s with his and it is a good looking boat. Steve, if you think you proved me wrong you are correct. I thought the boat was fast and good looking.
All this from a cat that can't decide which way to go.
You Te

dmontzsta
01-02-2005, 10:01 AM
CBBB is a great time. I hope more V-Drivers can make it, depending on what day the boat races are in Long Beach will make that decision. When I went it was not a war at all, everyone got along. I really hope V-Drivers dont think it is a jet fest, it only is cause jets outnumber V-Drives, but in no way is jet specific.
Let the good times roll...

Jet Hydro
01-02-2005, 12:27 PM
Tony how long have you been boat racing???? you really think I run 11.0`s @65 ? Wow .... And yes I "index race", sorry that`s all IHBA & NDBA offer us. We dont have a heads up class yet but you can bet if they ever offer one for our lake boats, I`ll be in it!
I too think it`s ugly, I dont like the colors but Duane told me not to paint. It`s won a few car shows so it must just be you and I that dont like the colors. ;)
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/208P1020008-med.JPG
Is the blue and purple one a Sanger/Willis? If so, it`s not a Hydro ;) that boat should be running in the 100+ range

HM
01-02-2005, 01:41 PM
Tony how long have you been boat racing???? you really think I run 11.0`s @65 ? Wow .... And yes I "index race", sorry that`s all IHBA & NDBA offer us. We dont have a heads up class yet but you can bet if they ever offer one for our lake boats, I`ll be in it!
I too think it`s ugly, I dont like the colors but Duane told me not to paint. It`s won a few car shows so it must just be you and I that dont like the colors. ;)
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/208P1020008-med.JPG
Looking at your "Hydro" set up with droop and place diverter - you are not running your "hydro" like a hydro is meant to be ran. Hydro's run on 3 points and use tail lift - not nose lift, which you diverter and droop provide for the boat....hello, this is physics calling!!
A jet hydro will NEVER be as fast as a prop...you might match acceleration up to the low 100's. But here is the reason a jet will never match top speed.....ready?.....I will keep it simple....drum roll please:
The water has to be diverted into the pump, then diverted out of the pump. This takes exponentially more energy and loses effeciency exponentially at speeds over 100. Unless you could get the water to run straight through a jet with no redirection, there is no chance. Period. The amount of energy required to make a jet hydro run that fast would make a prop hydro break the sound barrier. The reasons jet airplanes are more efficient is because the air only gets compressed and not redirected - and the coeffiecient of friction of air is exponentially less than water. Water has Newtonian qualities meaning the more shear applied the more viscous it acts, most of which is negligable up into the the low 100's. (oops, I said I would keep it simple...my bad!!)
That is why a prop hydro runs so effeciently. Tail lifting prop so that the prop runs on the surface (known as cleavers). 2 points in the front that act as a wing.
So Genius Steve - do you operate under your own rules of physics or do you just need another bong hit??
BTW - winning ANY boating contest (or boat award at a car show??) in OK does not mean much. Why don't you go find some actual competition?
Now would be the time to resort to your "classified info your sponsor(and I use that term very loosely for you) don't want you to tell" angle....I always love that.
You know, your boat project is not that bad - actually interesting. I am not one to tell people not to try stuff because at the minimum it is just fun to try. But, you open your mouth and make a complete fool of yourself.

Jetboatguru
01-02-2005, 02:18 PM
Steve, adorable little girl.
I am commenting on the statements you make about how you "proved me wrong." What was the deciding factor on this. You have spent a lot of time trying to get the Jet hydro to run and still never ever gave us the goal. You always said that you were gonna make one run. Well, if that is the case I admit I was wrong. You got one to run. I am still trying to understand why the black and purple one runs quicker and faster with out all the modifications.

Jet Hydro
01-02-2005, 08:47 PM
HolyMoly, that pic show`s a droop cause my race set-up was not cleaned up yet. I dont race with the droop. there is no place diverter on in that pic and I dont even own one. All my boats have a snoot or a droop.
My Hydro runs on the last 1/2" of the "sponsons and the pod" that I built that gives it tail lift. Thus making it a 3 Point Hydro ... puff puff just took another hit off that bong ;) If you go to Just jets do a search for a topic called " What were they thinking" you might understand a few things about what I have built. Then again maybe not? puff puff
Now as far as that classified info????
What are you talking about?
We dont have any info that`s classified. Hard to sale parts if you dont let em look in the box ;) Anyone that has really wanted info on what I have done has been given the info they were looking for. I dont give info out here on ***boat in open forum cause of the BullShit that seems to fly around here. you want info and I know it`s not a bullshit deal then all you have to do is call or PM me. It`s just that easy.
I to find this project actually interesting :D
Genius Steve

Jet Hydro
01-02-2005, 09:03 PM
Steve, adorable little girl.
I am commenting on the statements you make about how you "proved me wrong." What was the deciding factor on this. You have spent a lot of time trying to get the Jet hydro to run and still never ever gave us the goal. You always said that you were gonna make one run. Well, if that is the case I admit I was wrong. You got one to run. I am still trying to understand why the black and purple one runs quicker and faster with out all the modifications.
Look at the bottom "it`s not a true Hydro" it`s a Tunnel with sponsons. Dean Wills built them, then he sold the boat to Sanger and they copied it making the Sanger Jet Hydro. That`s what Dean Wills told me himself. Dean set a record with his boat of 134.52 but he himself will tell ya that it`s not a true Hydro it`s really a tunnel hull.
How`s it running quicker and faster ? I`ll tell ya that I can run 11.0`s in the mid 90`s. What`s the numbers on that boat?
My goal was to race this boat and to put a few boats on the trailer. You and Gary said it will not ever run over 65 and be safe cause it had already been tried. Well 3 years later it ran in the 90+mph range, in the 11`s and ran those numbers safe.
you were right in one way, It would have never ran those numbers the way Hondo built it but with the way I redesigned it, there`s a lot more room to play with now.
My goal now is to work at getting this boat to run low 10`s by the end of the year. Every year I work to cut one number off the ET,so far I have done just that.
That adorable little girl is my little racer ;) thanks, :D

You Te
01-03-2005, 08:33 AM
Mr. Jet Hyrdo,
That looks like lots of motor to only run 11s.
As long as you are having fun and enjoy your boat, piss on everyone else.
If someone wants to send you money to help you run faster then you can listen to them, if not, FUUUUCK um up the ass dry.
You Te

Jet Hydro
01-03-2005, 09:52 AM
You Te, that`s not much motor at all :rollside: That motor came out of a 10.0 tunnel so it`s not as much as one would think. It`s a STD bore 454 with a huffer on top, that`s all. :frown:
Trust me, I dont listen to any of these guy`s ;)

HM
01-03-2005, 02:12 PM
Now as far as that classified info????
What are you talking about?
Don't make me go into the archives!! :D
I guess the water redirection point did not deserve a response? puff puff
Tail lift and tail suction at the same time.....how do it know? :confused: :D
Nothing wrong with the color....BigBird style is off the hizzle! :cool:

Jet Hydro
01-03-2005, 05:31 PM
Don't make me go into the archives!! :D
Tail lift and tail suction at the same time.....how do it know? :confused: :D
go in to the archives, I`m waiting :D
If they asked me or Duane in a PM or Called and it wasn't a ***boat bullshit deal, they got the info they wanted or needed.
I think I can pull up a few PM`s ;)
"Tail lift and tail suction at the same time.....how do it know" Well it don't know ;) I built the pod with lift in mind, I use hardware to load the pump. Is there some suction still there? Why Sure there is but the pod I built still lifts the tail so it all seem to work together.
Pressure and suction at the same time, how do it know???? Now is it sucking when it has Pressure built up in the intake or is it force fed by hardware?? ROTFLMAO puff puff ;)
You tell me how it works, you seem to know so much about the boat you`v never seen. Maybe I`ll learn something, maybe not?

HM
01-03-2005, 07:05 PM
Maybe I`ll learn something, maybe not?
I would say not. :mix:
Oh....about that redirection of the water?

Jet Hydro
01-03-2005, 07:38 PM
Just what are you calling "redirection of the water" ? It only go`s one direction ---> intake----> bowl ----->Nozzle ----> out.
If your talking about bending the water in the intake before the impeller? That`s why I now run one of those "Low profile Aggressor intakes", Has a larger opening and it`s shorter so the water has less distance to travel to get to the impeller. Shorter means less bending of the water, Shorter means gets to the impeller faster. It all adds up to a better pump.
If your trying to tell me that my motor will run a V-Drive Hydro faster ? Well Duhhhhhhhhh, sure it will but you cant run a V-Drive in the kind of water we run our jets in with out trashing the Prop, Shaft and or the gear box.
Why do all you west coast V-Drive guy`s think I need to change the kind of drive I use? I like Jets, Sorry ;)
Hey I got one for ya.... Me and my girlfriend were running WOT in my lake "Jet Boat" and we hit a sand bar at about 70+mph. What would that have done to a prop boat?
The boat was setting in about 3" of water when it stopped. My girlfriend and I pulled it back out 75 to 100 feet to deeper water and dug the sand out of the pump. Drove it back to the trailer and pulled off the bowl. Guess what? There wasn't anything hurt. :jawdrop:
Now how much would that have cost an owner of a V-Drive? :idea:

Kurtis500
01-03-2005, 08:07 PM
We aren't dumb enough to boat in that kind of water.

HM
01-03-2005, 08:32 PM
Hey I got one for ya.... Me and my girlfriend were running WOT in my lake "Jet Boat" and we hit a sand bar at about 70+mph. What would that have done to a prop boat?
I love the "idiot proof" reasoning.
I don't have a problem with jets - you are the one claiming to smack down the v-drive guys and you just admitted that your power plant in a v-drive hydro would go faster. So what you are saying is that your jet hydro is quicker than v-drives with less horse power? How much HP do we have to spot you? :idea:

Wicky
01-03-2005, 08:47 PM
Here's one for ya Holy and Hydro!!! From me to you!!!Smoke Up!!! (http://www.virtualtoke.com/htbin/vtoke_select.cgi)
No bogarting allowed,
Wicky

Jet Hydro
01-03-2005, 08:49 PM
Where am I claiming to smack down the v-drive guys? I`v got a lot of real good friends that have v-Drives, unlike you guy`s here on ***boat we all seem to get along. :rolleyes:

HM
01-03-2005, 09:01 PM
Where am I claiming to smack down the v-drive guys? I`v got a lot of real good friends that have v-Drives, unlike you guy`s here on ***boat we all seem to get along. :rolleyes:
don't have to look much further than your sig. :rolleyes:

You Te
01-03-2005, 10:03 PM
We aren't dumb enough to boat in that kind of water.
Trailer Queens!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You Te

lucky
01-04-2005, 06:26 AM
AHHH HELL - JUST PUT A FAN ON THE BACK OF THE TOP PULLEY AND CALL IT A LOUISANA GATOR SLAYOR .....
Now how much would that have cost an owner of a V-Drive? :idea:
WELL IF IT WAS ME - I KNOW I WOULD HAVE HAD TO PRY MY DICK OUT OF MY GIRLFRIENDS MOUTH .... :supp: :D :jawdrop:

You Te
01-04-2005, 07:20 AM
WELL IF IT WAS ME - I KNOW I WOULD HAVE HAD TO PRY MY DICK OUT OF MY GIRLFRIENDS MOUTH .... :supp: :D :jawdrop:
Lucky,
or even worse, the jolt may have caused her to bite down. :eat: :eat: :2purples: :2purples:
You Te

Jet Hydro
01-04-2005, 09:29 AM
don't have to look much further than your sig. :rolleyes:That really up-ends you? :rolleyes: ...ROTFLMFAO
OMFG :D
Guess you shouldn't be at the races when I put a few of em on the trailer then, wouldn't want you to get all up in a wad over it. :D It`s all in fun :p

Jet Hydro
01-04-2005, 09:32 AM
Lucky,
or even worse, the jolt may have caused her to bite down. :eat: :eat: :2purples: :2purples:
You Te
Oh shit, :eek: :220v: :D ROTFLMAO

Kim Hanson
01-04-2005, 03:44 PM
Lucky,
You Te
Mrs. Lucky doesn't sound that bad .......( . )( . ).........He could get use to it :D Squating to pee :D

lucky
01-05-2005, 06:58 AM
Mrs. Lucky doesn't sound that bad .......( . )( . ).........He could get use to it :D Squating to pee :D
thanks kimmy - yea then you guys would start calling me - chrissy