PDA

View Full Version : Witnessed a break in.

dmontzsta
12-07-2004, 12:36 PM
I took my son to school and we were 10 minutes early. So I am waiting on the curb in the car, me, my son and my gf. I notice a guy eyeing up this honda accord. He pulls his POS buick in to position so that he can go straight out of the parking lot. He then walks up to this accord, slides the window down, reaches in and pulls the door lock. The factory alarm was going off, he looked at me and I looked at him and thought "uhhh WTF?" Then he got into the car all this while we were within 15' of him. I proceed to think I am going to get out and kick the living shit out of this guy. My son starts crying so I am now nervous and my gf says "you cant hit him you will go to jail and he will sue you for everything". Shit...
So I dial 911 after 6 rings the answering machine picks up "Thank you for calling emergency 911, please have your info ready". heh WTF??? Then I get through to them within 3-4 minutes, I tell them the license plate number and all the info, what he was wearing, where I was etc...etc... Then she says "Thank you, let me transfer you to the city police...WTF??? ahhh so annoying. I get on the phone and tell the city police the same thing, mean time this knucklehead is driving away right past me.
He stole the stereo, some video games from the back seat and some other stuff.
Did I do the right thing?
The cops just called me back and wanted my info, I said I would like to remain annonymous, cause being an ex criminal, I know you are entitled to a copy of the police report which has everyones info on it. No thanks. I dont want to put my family in danger.

78Eliminator
12-07-2004, 12:39 PM
You shouldn't call 911 unless someone's life is threatened. Not to be a dick, but your kind of call is the reason there was a message machine and not a person on the end of the line.

Keithb87
12-07-2004, 12:40 PM
It's too bad that 911 takes so long to answer and then transfers you to the local LE. I feel that you did the right thing. I am a ex-con also and I would of done the same thing. I'd kept my name out of it too just to avoid all the police contact and questions. You did the right thing dmontzsta. :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
12-07-2004, 12:44 PM
well I think he did the right thing.. when you call 911 on a cell phone it does take forever because if I remember right. it goes to highway patrol then they tranfer you.. if it was your car would he have done the wrong thing.? think about it. this person may only have little things that mean alot to them..
just my 2 cents.

HCS
12-07-2004, 12:44 PM
I don't know man. I would have done something like tell him to get the phuck away from my car. Even if it wasn't my car.

Sweet Addiction
12-07-2004, 12:46 PM
Think of it this way. If it was your car or truck being broke into and someone was watching it take place would you not want them to call the police? Or would it be better just to sit there and just wave to the guy as he is leaving the crime scene. Just my 02'. I think you did the right thing.

dmontzsta
12-07-2004, 12:47 PM
I don't know man. I would have done something like tell him to get the phuck away from my car. Even if it wasn't my car.
He was on speed, I can tell that much. And had a shitty car, who knows what he had in there, my family was also right next to me. If I was by myself I would have been in jail probably.

dmontzsta
12-07-2004, 12:48 PM
You shouldn't call 911 unless someone's life is threatened. Not to be a dick, but your kind of call is the reason there was a message machine and not a person on the end of the line.
I didnt know who else to call, I dont have the local police department number. At any moment I seriously thought he would walk up and try and do something, since I am watching him do this with my family.
My heart is still pumping and I am still nervous over this. I need to settle down.

Keithb87
12-07-2004, 12:51 PM
He was on speed, I can tell that much. And had a shitty car, who knows what he had in there, my family was also right next to me. If I was by myself I would have been in jail probably.
All the more reason to stop and call instead of getting physical. You never know what a TWEEKER might have hidden in his car, or on his person.
Better to have called vs. jumping in there and getting killed over a few hundred dollars of someone's stuff.
You gave the tag # and description of him and the car. They will catch him eventually.

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
12-07-2004, 12:53 PM
where did you get that info from that 911 is only for a life threatening incident :hammerhea

MRS FLYIN VEE
12-07-2004, 12:55 PM
put it this way.. the guy was on speed crack whatever.He is in front of a school, driving a car on so said speed crack, whatever.. what if he would have took off like a bat outta hell and hit a kid and kept going. he did the right thing. specially if his family was there and this crack head was by a school.

78Eliminator
12-07-2004, 12:55 PM
In the big picture, who cares if some guy is stealing something??? There are also people calling 911 who's husbands are having a heart attack and on the floor about to die. Seriously, don't call 911 unless someone's life is threatenend. If you don't listen to me, I will sick my mom on you. She's a nurse and taught me from the begining to not bother the emergency portion of a hospital or 911 unless it is a real emergency!!!!!

superdave013
12-07-2004, 12:58 PM
78, my brother is a welder and he said I can call any time I want! :D

78Eliminator
12-07-2004, 12:59 PM
Dick :yuk:

mike37
12-07-2004, 12:59 PM
that BS you call 911 any time police are needed they don't want you to call directly to the police station

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
12-07-2004, 01:00 PM
In the big picture, who cares if some guy is stealing something??? There are also people calling 911 who's husbands are having a heart attack and on the floor about to die. Seriously, don't call 911 unless someone's life is threatenend. If you don't listen to me, I will sick my mom on you. She's a nurse and taught me from the begining to not bother the emergency portion of a hospital or 911 unless it is a real emergency!!!!!
so if someone is breaking into you neighbors house do you call that an emergency

Keithb87
12-07-2004, 01:00 PM
I didnt know who else to call, I dont have the local police department number. At any moment I seriously thought he would walk up and try and do something, since I am watching him do this with my family.
My heart is still pumping and I am still nervous over this. I need to settle down.
Get ahold of Toppless and have a few Red Bulls with her. Then you can speed down the freeway and ditch a cop to aviod a DUI ticket.. :rollside:

78Eliminator
12-07-2004, 01:01 PM
that BS you call 911 any time police are needed they don't want you to call directly to the police station
whatever you say. as a matter of fact, i better call them right now. i ate a little too fast and my stomach is upset.

78Eliminator
12-07-2004, 01:01 PM
so if someone is breaking into you neighbors house do you call that an emergency
sounds life threatening to me.

dmontzsta
12-07-2004, 01:02 PM
I just got a call they said they found his house through the plate, but the car was last registered in 98, but ironically it has up to date tags...hmmm...anyone missing tags? I dont know what they are going to do next, they didnt tell me.

Keithb87
12-07-2004, 01:02 PM
I thought that was how to make a Cop Cum.. Call 911

78Eliminator
12-07-2004, 01:03 PM
I just got a call they said they found his house through the plate, but the car was last registered in 98, but ironically it has up to date tags...hmmm...anyone missing tags? I dont know what they are going to do next, they didnt tell me.
too bad your kids were there. you could have just walked up to him and kicked the shit out of the scumbag. would have saved a 911 call and taught him a lesson.

shadow
12-07-2004, 01:04 PM
Bet if it was your house or car it would be a little more of an emergency.
I'm sure the owner of the car the victim here thinks his tax dollars are going towards this type of 911 emergency.May not be life threatning but still a crime that someone should get 911 involved in to take this piece of shit off the streets.Better yet how about if some tweeker was stealing your boat?
Not life threatning oh well let it go,don't bother the law.

MRS FLYIN VEE
12-07-2004, 01:04 PM
that is not smart though.. see he would have got thrown in jail for kicking the shit out of a low life and the low life would have got money for being a theif. :D

78Eliminator
12-07-2004, 01:06 PM
I'm sure the owner of the car the victim here thinks his tax dollars are going towards this type of 911 emergency.May not be life threatning but still a crime that someone should get 911 involved in to take this piece of shit off the streets.
Wow, you guys are an angry bunch. I am just saying to call the cops. The 911 lady is just going to transfer you to them anyway. I am just saying to cut out the middle man. Have a nice day. :rollside:

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
12-07-2004, 01:07 PM
I'm sure the owner of the car the victim here thinks his tax dollars are going towards this type of 911 emergency.May not be life threatning but still a crime that someone should get 911 involved in to take this piece of shit off the streets.Better yet how about if some tweeker was stealing your boat?
Not life threatning oh well let it go,don't bother the law.
what he said

mike37
12-07-2004, 01:12 PM
Wow, you guys are an angry bunch. I am just saying to call the cops. The 911 lady is just going to transfer you to them anyway. I am just saying to cut out the middle man. Have a nice day. :rollside:why don't you call your local police department and ask them if thats a go idea

Rexone
12-07-2004, 01:13 PM
I hear ya SD but my neighbor is a teacher and he told me not to call.
What to do, what to do. :confused:

78Eliminator
12-07-2004, 01:16 PM
I hear ya SD but my neighbor is a teacher and he told me not to call.
What to do, what to do. :confused:
Just saying that my mom worked in the ER at LA county as saw fisrt hand how the place was swamped with people that just had a stupid cold. But if you want to dicks to me, have at it. :frown:

Blown 472
12-07-2004, 01:17 PM
Just saying that my mom worked in the ER at LA county as saw fisrt hand how the place was swamped with people that just had a stupid cold. But if you want to dicks to me, have at it. :frown:
78, why do you always have to start shit?? :D :D

mike37
12-07-2004, 01:18 PM
What is 911?
911 is the number to dial for the fastest possible emergency response when you need emergency POLICE, FIRE or MEDICAL ASSISTANCE in a life or death situation.
911 is a "team" of police and fire department employees--professional men and women--who are on call 24-hours a day. They are trained to assist in getting emergency help to you as quickly and as safely as possible.
When to dial 911
911 is the number to dial when an emergency is occurring either immediately or within the last 10 minutes.
How 911 Works
The Sumner County Enhanced 911 system. E911 telecommunicators digitally receive the telephone number and address from where the call for emergency services is placed. This information is then immediately relayed to the appropriate agency.
EXAMPLE: What To Do
You're looking out of your window and notice a person breaking into your neighbor's home...
You should immediately go to the phone and dial 911.
An E911 Telecommunicator will answer your call and will then ask you to verify the location you are calling from.
Even while you are talking, an officer is already on the way. Try to remain calm and answer all of the E911 telecommunicator's questions--we understand you may be excited.
DO NOT HANG UP!
For officer safety, it is very important that the E911 telecommunicator on the phone gets all the necessary information about the emergency and the suspects.
Give information most needed:
Name and phone number from where you are calling
What happened
Where it happened (address)
When it happened
Is anyone injured?
Suspect description
Vehicle description
License number
Direction of travel of suspect
Did you see any weapons?
How many suspects?
Community and Police Working Together

dmontzsta
12-07-2004, 01:18 PM
For the record, this is only the second time in my life I have called 911.
The other time when was a drunk in a chevy truck was doing 100+ down the 91 and swerving at cars in other lanes, then slowing down to 50mph, when I got on the side of him his eyes were blood shot and he almost swerved and nailed me, I followed back and dialed 911 I must say that Highway Patrol was behing him within 5-10 minutes.

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
12-07-2004, 01:19 PM
this is funny, what does that have to do with 911 calls ROTFLMAO :rollside:

78Eliminator
12-07-2004, 01:20 PM
this is funny, what does that have to do with 911 calls ROTFLMAO :rollside:
You're pretty f uckin dense if you cant see the connection.

Havasu_Dreamin
12-07-2004, 01:24 PM
Ok, what about the person that goes to the ER with chest pains and they run tests and find out nothing is/was wrong. Guess they should have just stayed home then?

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
12-07-2004, 01:24 PM
WTF is your problem, you need to chill

Rexone
12-07-2004, 01:28 PM
78 it was a joke, laugh a little. no offense intended.
I hear your message on the 911 overuse / abuse.

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
12-07-2004, 01:29 PM
Ok, what about the person that goes to the ER with chest pains and they run tests and find out nothing is/was wrong. Guess they should have just stayed home then?
I think 78E has lost sight of what 911 is for

repo man
12-07-2004, 01:30 PM
i caught a 19ish kid tagging in ontario and kicked his little bitch ass!! that saved the 911 system the burden of feilding my call. besides it made me feal good to do my civic duty to fight grafiti

Havasu_Dreamin
12-07-2004, 01:30 PM
I hear your message on the 911 overuse / abuse.
I think everyone here will agree that 911 is abused by people calling and asking about directions or other BS.

MRS FLYIN VEE
12-07-2004, 01:32 PM
i caught a 19ish kid tagging in ontario and kicked his little bitch ass!! that saved the 911 system the burden of feilding my call. besides it made me feal good to do my civic duty to fight grafiti
well I know for a fact.. if he was cought by a police officer he would have done community service and would have had to clean all graffiti in the area.. :wink:

78Eliminator
12-07-2004, 01:32 PM
You guys hurt my feelers. :(

MRS FLYIN VEE
12-07-2004, 01:33 PM
honestly I didn't mean to if I did.. I see what you are saying.. but keep in mind something to you may not be important enough to call 911 but to others it may be. :shift:

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
12-07-2004, 01:34 PM
I think you need to growup then :idea:
J/K mmmmmm maybe not :mad:

essexjet
12-07-2004, 01:36 PM
Working in a 911 enviroment, my advice would to call 911 when ever appropriate. Just if you in a city and call on your cell phone, tell the first dispatcher that answers that you need the "inset city here" PD or Fire. Just my $.02.

HM
12-07-2004, 01:38 PM
If you were attempting to call him fat in a nice way, you missed the mark. :rolleyes:
So, an ER nurse is the expert on what is a legitimate 911 call?
I personally think it was a good call by Donald. Don't throw these situations in with the bozo's who call 911 for directions, or if Hansen thought he guzzled UT's sack by accicentally on purpose, or nonsense like that.
Also, I have heard the gripe about ER's being full of people with "just colds", doesn't West Nile Virus have early symptoms of "just a cold"? How are people to decipher, especially at night and weekends when their doctor or walk-in clinic is closed, what is a cold or not something more serious? Do you know why they can't send people away with "just colds"? Because if they die, the hospital would be liable.
With all this hostility, it sounds like you are back working in a cubicle and having to deal with pooping in a bathroom with multiple stalls. :rolleyes:

78Eliminator
12-07-2004, 01:40 PM
Ouch. You got me.

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
12-07-2004, 01:40 PM
If you were attempting to call him fat in a nice way, you missed the mark. :rolleyes:
So, an ER nurse is the expert on what is a legitimate 911 call?
I personally think it was a good call by Donald. Don't throw these situations in with the bozo's who call 911 for directions, or if Hansen thought he guzzled UT's sack by accicentally on purpose, or nonsense like that.
Also, I have heard the gripe about ER's being full of people with "just colds", doesn't West Nile Virus have early symptoms of "just a cold"? How are people to decipher, especially at night and weekends when their doctor or walk-in clinic is closed, what is a cold or not something more serious? Do you know why they can't send people away with "just colds"? Because if they die, the hospital would be liable.
With all this hostility, it sounds like you are back working in a cubicle and having to deal with pooping in a bathroom with multiple stalls. :rolleyes:
yeah what he said ROTFLMAO

LHC30Victory
12-07-2004, 01:42 PM
911 systems have historically routed cell calls to the CHP because of the primitive tech when it started. They are now (slowly) being routed to the local PD if the cell site that holds the call is in a PD jurisdiction. If it is in the county area, the calls will still go to CHP.
Calling 911 for a CRIME IN PROGRESS is very OK (don't care what your mama says :yuk: )
Dmont - you made a good call with your kid in the car, it coulda turned nasty and kids should be protected from that. If the child wasn't there you could use reasonable force to detain the jerk.

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
12-07-2004, 01:43 PM
911 systems have historically routed cell calls to the CHP because of the primitive tech when it started. They are now (slowly) being routed to the local PD if the cell site that holds the call is in a PD jurisdiction. If it is in the county area, the calls will still go to CHP.
Calling 911 for a CRIME IN PROGRESS is very OK (don't care what your mama says :yuk: )
Dmont - you made a good call with your kid in the car, it coulda turned nasty and kids should be protected from that. If the child wasn't there you could use reasonable force to detain the jerk.
I like it ROTFLMAO

Scream
12-07-2004, 01:47 PM
So lemme get this straight. dmontzsta whitnesses a crime in progress, breaking and entering, burlary...Calls 911 while in progress and gets the run around. Posts about it and wonders if he does the right thing, then gets this thread jacked and turned into a discussion on whether or not the 911 system is screwed up and how overcrowede our hospital emergency rooms are nowadays...Do I have it right so far?
dmontzsta, you were right in calling 911 during the crime, no question, hopefully you gave them enough info to nab the little bastard. As far as the emergency room overcrowding issue...we need to expand the free clinic system and "require" community service hours from our doctors to man the clinics. Poor indigent people get sick, too, and usually more often than people of means. That's my opinion anyway...
Scream

harleypauls
12-07-2004, 01:51 PM
So lemme get this straight. dmontzsta whitnesses a crime in progress, breaking and entering, burlary...Calls 911 while in progress and gets the run around. Posts about it and wonders if he does the right thing, then gets this thread jacked and turned into a discussion on whether or not the 911 system is screwed up and how overcrowede our hospital emergency rooms are nowadays...Do I have it right so far?
dmontzsta, you were right in calling 911 during the crime, no question, hopefully you gave them enough info to nab the little bastard. As far as the emergency room overcrowding issue...we need to expand the free clinic system and "require" community service hours from our doctors to man the clinics. Poor indigent people get sick, too, and usually more often than people of means. That's my opinion anyway...
Scream
'bout says it all. imho
If someone was stealing my sh*t, I hope someone would call the cops.
harley (i hate theives) pauls

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
12-07-2004, 01:53 PM
Scream
you said it all, even though I didnt get a turkey :frown:

Scream
12-07-2004, 02:02 PM
Hey brother, I pm'd you and everything, not my fault you don't check your mail...lol
Hope you're Thanksgiving was a good one by the way.
Scream

cola
12-07-2004, 02:19 PM
If I need info on how to cook the smoked turkey I got from Scream do I call 911 or is there a direct number for this emergency. I'll call you Mel when it's done.
Late, Mike :cool:

Hallett19
12-07-2004, 02:26 PM
does anyone want to buy a stereo, some video games and some other stuff ??? :wink:
Dude, 911 goes to a local dispatcher. Unless you have the PD or Highway Patrol or Sheriff's number handy, 911 is the way to go.

Kilrtoy
12-07-2004, 02:37 PM
Scream
You did the right thing.
Now scream I disagree,
I dont want these poor people with no insurance and others who do not belong here in this country in my hospital. I pay alot for that hospital and I want it for people just like me, PAYING CUSTOMERS.
They have the county hospitals for the others......

Kilrtoy
12-07-2004, 02:38 PM
does anyone want to buy a stereo, some video games and some other stuff ??? :wink:
Dude, 911 goes to a local dispatcher. Unless you have the PD or Highway Patrol or Sheriff's number handy, 911 is the way to go.
No it doesn't.
if you call fro a cell phone it goes to the CHP's who then transfer you to the local dispacther where you are calling from....

hava life
12-07-2004, 02:39 PM
I think he did the right thing. 911 is for an emergancy and that was one, in my book. I would have done the same thing what else can you do call 411 for the local police station? I don't think so. As far as kicking the s%&t out of him in front of a school thats a little risky, how do you know he doesn't have a gun, knife, bat, hammer, or some other weapon. Nothing dumber then going to a fight and the guy has his car right there. At least this way you don't regret the outcome.

HCS
12-07-2004, 02:48 PM
Wow, you guys are an angry bunch. I am just saying to call the cops. The 911 lady is just going to transfer you to them anyway. I am just saying to cut out the middle man. Have a nice day. :rollside:
I think your correct you dick. j/k :D Calling the cops directly would be better than 911. They probably would be in no hury to show up unless they were in the area though.

Scream
12-07-2004, 02:58 PM
You did the right thing.
Now scream I disagree,
I dont want these poor people with no insurance and others who do not belong here in this country in my hospital. I pay alot for that hospital and I want it for people just like me, PAYING CUSTOMERS.
They have the county hospitals for the others......
I didn't say use the hospitals. I SAID (lol)...we need to expand the free clinic system to relieve overcrowding in our emergency rooms. I really believe that everyone (in any profession) should give some time (pro bono) related to thier profession to those in need. This means Doctors, Lawyers, Turkey Hurders, et. al., you get it. A small contribution in time from local doctors to a free clinic program could aleviate the problem to some degree IMHO. I see the use of emergency rooms as a means to see a doctor for a routine ailment as a cultural issue as well. I've got 50 employees. Of those 50, 40 are hispanic. Of those 40, 39 are in possesion of questionable documentation (J/K, but you get the picture). We pay a ton of $$$ for health insurance for our employees, yet only a handful ever visit a doctor during a scheduled visit. Most that have the insurance will only see a doctor if they go wait in line for hours and hours in the emergency room. Regardless of what we've tried to tell them, or what we've shown them or what the insurance company has presented to them, they still go directly to the emergency room for all thier aches and pains.
What he hell was this thread about anyway?
Scream

Kilrtoy
12-07-2004, 03:05 PM
I got you Scream, UNDERSTOOD,
But at my hospital they raised an emergency visit to 50 BUCKS , no IF's AND'S or butts, I tell you it is empty in there now.

HM
12-07-2004, 03:05 PM
What he hell was this thread about anyway?
Scream
I think 78Eliminator is expressing his frustration of having to deal with pooping in bathrooms with multiple stalls. :shift: He may have ate cheese as well, and he is lactose intolerant - classic case of IBS. :hammer2:

mickeyfinn
12-07-2004, 03:07 PM
Don't know how it is out there but I know here some of the local city and County police departments don't even have local emergency numbers any more. Their dispatchers recieve almost all of their calls from 911. If you pick a number from the phone book and ask how to get in touch with them in the event you are witness to a crime in progress they will tell your to dial "911". Our local County Police department doesn't even have a "manned emergency number" for the public. The 911 office is part of the County Police department.

clownpuncher
12-07-2004, 03:08 PM
Dmont, good call. IMO the best thing to do, unless you know you have the resources to prevent it ie: training, back-up/friends, balls etc, the best thing to do is stay a safe distance and be a good witness. Most of these dirtbag convicts are a stupid bunch and wouldn't even notice that they were being watched.
As far as NOT calling 911? 78 I totally see your point (and your mom's :D ) She may have meant it in a different context than how you perceived it. Yes, the ER does get saturated with BS patients, and yes, the 911 system does get saturated with BS callers. I know, I've worked dispatch a time or two and have a few good stories to tell over a beer. This call with the auto theft in progress is an emergency and totally justifiable to use 911.
Unfortunatley, as said earlier, cellular 911 calls go straight to CHP, then transferred to the local agency so CHP does get a little overwhelmed in that arena.
I do share 78's thoughts on NOT calling 911 for every little thing. In fact, we've been known to "handle" our own business when it comes to fights and drunks at our bar. Not only are drunks too easy to fight :boxingguy :sleeping: , it saves our local S.O. from having to deal with with these idiots.
In short, if it's an emergency that you can't safely handle on your own, call 911. That's what they're there for.

Scream
12-07-2004, 03:08 PM
I got you Scream, UNDERSTOOD,
But at my hospital they raised an emergency visit to 50 BUCKS , no IF's AND'S or butts, I tell you it is empty in there now.
Well,that's one way to do it...
The last time I went to the emergency room was during the infamous prop accident of '04. Not too many folks at that one (Henderson NV).
I think 78Eliminator is expressing his frustration of having to deal with pooping in bathrooms with multiple stalls. He may have ate cheese as well, and he is lactose intolerant - classic case of IBS.
OUCH!

HM
12-07-2004, 03:28 PM
Anyone ever been to Havasu ER on a holiday weekend?
Back in the day of Copper Canyon(1990?), I had fallen on my buddy's headers while I was in a drunken stuper and got 2nd degree burns on my hand. Did not get to the ER until about Midnight. There were no serious injuries that night, just stupid drunk folks like myself mixed with a few locals - which made for quite a scene in the waiting.
There was this dude covered with cactus needles who fell into a huge cactus patch while skate boarding. He was doing ollies and tricks off of the furniture in the waiting room, while still covered with needles - and of course drunk as a skunk.
Another girl had broken her arm when she fell between two boats in Copper Canyon. She was screaming at her friends on the pay phone (hardly any cell phones those days) who had forgotten that she was at the ER and they went home to OC. She was cursing up a storm at them, when a local guy, who broke his toe in a domestic despute rolled over to her in a wheel chair and tried to slap her and yelled "you watch your mouth when your in front of my mamma!! "(I think it was AzCommie). The girl wacked the guy with her cast and pushed him away backwards in his wheel chair in which he collided into the skateboard dude - which he let know was a painful event. "Mama" got up and wanted to brawl and the ER waiting room almost went into a well choreographed WWW event. An old nurse let out a big whistle and sent "Mama and mama's boy" packing. Funny as sheet.
Oh yah, they put cream on my hand, then bandaged it and told me not to touch hot exhaust pipes. They also commended me for coming in since a burn infection can be a very bad - even though not life threatening.

Kilrtoy
12-07-2004, 03:32 PM
HOLYMOLY, that is some funny shit....

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
12-07-2004, 04:08 PM
Hey brother, I pm'd you and everything, not my fault you don't check your mail...lol
Hope you're Thanksgiving was a good one by the way.
Scream
I was just pulling you leg, thanksgiving was good I spent it with my parnets and my brothers family

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
12-07-2004, 04:10 PM
If I need info on how to cook the smoked turkey I got from Scream do I call 911 or is there a direct number for this emergency. I'll call you Mel when it's done.
Late, Mike :cool:
sounds like plan since I'm trying to be on this diet that frenchie helped me with ooooooooooooooo

switchin'addiction
12-07-2004, 04:38 PM
Funny story HolyMoly!! :D

switchin'addiction
12-07-2004, 04:41 PM
I can fix ya up :)
I bet you can Cheech!! :D Where ya' been stranger?

DCBob
12-07-2004, 04:46 PM
:rollside: I like it ROTFLMAO :rollside:
Shake whats ROTFLMAO mean?

MRS FLYIN VEE
12-07-2004, 04:48 PM
:rollside: :rollside:
are you serrious if so.
roll on the floor laugh my ass off. :wink:

switchin'addiction
12-07-2004, 04:48 PM
:rollside: :rollside:
Rollin' On The Floor Laughing My Ass Off

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
12-07-2004, 04:51 PM
are you serrious if so.
roll on the floor laugh my ass off. :wink:
THANKS Mrs Vee :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
12-07-2004, 04:53 PM
THANKS Mrs Vee :D
your welcome.. I like to finish peoples sentences if you haven't noticed.. LOL!! :D

DCBob
12-07-2004, 05:02 PM
Rollin' On The Floor Laughing My Ass Off
:boxed: Thanks!

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
12-07-2004, 05:04 PM
:boxed: Thanks!
where is oakley

DCBob
12-07-2004, 05:06 PM
where is oakley Near Stockton, Sacramento Delta area

Sane Asylum
12-07-2004, 06:06 PM
My brother in law is a printer repair guy and he said phuck you.....He's callin em' right now....

Mrs. Psycho Squid
12-07-2004, 06:25 PM
You did the right thing. No telling what kind of weapon the guy could have had on him. And as long as you got his lic plate # and description they are going to get him and even if they don't, that's what insurance is for. It's just not worth it.
A friend of mine (and fellow HB member) is a 911 dispatcher in San Diego. All cell phone 911 calls go to the CHP. They are way under staffed. When she's answering the cell 911 calls, she's usually by herself. Can you guys imagine all 911 calls made by a cell phone in the City of San Diego getting answered by one person? Scary, but true. If you witness a crime in progress you should call 911. If you're on the freeway and you see an accident (as long as it's a busy time of day) you probably shouldn't call because you know 50 other people are. Just my 2 cents....

WUTWZAT
12-07-2004, 06:26 PM
Don, you did the right thing considering your family was there.
Now that being said, I had four assholes in LA open fire on my truck about 5 years ago. When the gun fire ended I realized it was due to the fact that their guns were empty. I spun my truck around and ran over 3 if the 4 on the sidewalk they stood on. The fourth was able to run away. I proceeded to call 911 while I beat the ever loving sh!t out of them. I had them spread out on the sidewalk and had their ID out taking notes as Glendale PD arrived, when the realized the fourth gun men wasn't there, they fell back and closed off the street waiting for the swat team to arrive. They laughed because they were listening to me on the phone w/ 911 as I questioned these guys.
Between them they had a little over $500.00 that I pocketed. They told the police that I had robbed them. I informed the officers that I only took compensation for the damage to my truck after they shot at me, and that they and I know I will probably never see these guys again. After conviencing them (criminals) it was best to let me keep the cash. They were arrested and taken to jail. I had to go to the jail and ID them through picture packs they called 6 packs and was told that I did the fastest ID they'd ever seen. I went to court once for a no show on their attorney. Then the second time the attorney showed up, and blamed me. And tried to have charges brought against me. Well we had a talk after court and he quit their case. And then a new pussy district attorney got into office and dropped the charges and released them. But this was after about 4 months in custody I am sure if they had jobs or apartments or homes they lost them after that period of time, but still didn't learn from their actions.
Oh why did they shoot at me, well they tried to rape a girl and I happened apoun them while she was screaming. I got her away from them and held them at bay and was in the midst of my leaving when they pulled out the guns. She never returned to the scene and I don't blame her but a neighbor told the police that what I was saying was true. To this day I can't just stand by and see people do wrong to others, it makes me sick. I feel if I go to jail doing the right thing so be it, cause it seems the criminals always end up walking so will I.
Jason

ahhell
12-07-2004, 06:44 PM
if was my car and you didnt call 911 id be pissed.... :wink:
and scream this pro bono work at clinics...we need to talk........over shots :cool: there is barely enuf money in it for me to do it as a job :hammerhea