PDA

View Full Version : Havasu Boat Storage

TCHB
12-07-2004, 03:38 PM
If anyone needs boat storage (short term or long term) in Havasu at a private home PM me and we can talk. The home is 5 minutes from Windsor.

TCHB
12-07-2004, 04:52 PM
The boat storage is outside and can handle most large boats.

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
12-07-2004, 04:55 PM
is it secure :jawdrop:

Eliminator 4 Life
12-07-2004, 04:57 PM
SYA is anything secure in Havasu???

voodoomedman
12-07-2004, 05:13 PM
My boat better be in my garage with multiple locks and an the house alarm wired to the garage.

Eliminator 4 Life
12-07-2004, 05:14 PM
I hope so to cause if I catch sum fawker where they dont belong they are gonna have there hands full

voodoomedman
12-07-2004, 05:16 PM
I hope so to cause if I catch sum fawker where they dont belong they are gonna have there hands full
Yup. I came home one day to find some dude robbing my house after he had done 3 others. He is now spending the prime of his life in prison. I called the alarm company that day. Escrow closes on thursday on the vacation house in havasu and the alarm company will be called out first thing and I want the garage wired.

Eliminator 4 Life
12-07-2004, 05:18 PM
I catch someone and he might not have a life........

voodoomedman
12-07-2004, 05:22 PM
I catch someone and he might not have a life........
You know sometimes you just don't what you would do. Normally I would have killed the guy or hurt him very very badly... I swear God was controlling me that day. I could only think that I was going to catch him and he was going to jail. If I would have killed him then his blood would have been on my hands and all over my entry way and I would have dead man stigma in my house. Where I would have been justified in doing so I think things definately worked out better. The world is safe from this scumbag for a very long time and I never had to think that I killed a man.

Eliminator 4 Life
12-07-2004, 05:25 PM
Some POS tried to still the stereo out of my boat when it was about 2 months old here in my town and if would have caught him I hope I would have been able to restrain myself from what I would have done to him

voodoomedman
12-07-2004, 05:28 PM
Some POS tried to still the stereo out of my boat when it was about 2 months old here in my town and if would have caught him I hope I would have been able to restrain myself from what I would have done to him
I hear ya. I was lucky. Oh well. Off to Christmas shopping.

Eliminator 4 Life
12-07-2004, 05:28 PM
Have fun dont strees out there :hammerhea

shadow
12-07-2004, 05:32 PM
My garage is safe.

Eliminator 4 Life
12-07-2004, 05:36 PM
If somebody wants something bad enough they will get it

voodoomedman
12-07-2004, 08:37 PM
If somebody wants something bad enough they will get it
Yes but at least the common idiots are kept away. Only the true pro's can get to it and I couldn't stop them unless I was there 24 hours a day. Can't even do that at home. And insurance cannot complain because I have everything videotaped and described in detail as to the security of the boat.

Essex502
12-08-2004, 12:37 PM
Yup. I came home one day to find some dude robbing my house after he had done 3 others. He is now spending the prime of his life in prison. I called the alarm company that day. Escrow closes on thursday on the vacation house in havasu and the alarm company will be called out first thing and I want the garage wired.
Talk to Mohave Integrated. I have had them wire my first house in LHC and the Second house is being constructed and they are doing it too. 24/7 monitoring. I wired remote call-in capability as well. Talk to Dave.
Mohave Integrated (800) 525-4829

voodoomedman
12-08-2004, 05:40 PM
Talk to Mohave Integrated. I have had them wire my first house in LHC and the Second house is being constructed and they are doing it too. 24/7 monitoring. I wired remote call-in capability as well. Talk to Dave.
Sweet thanks. I'm going to check with my alarm company at home first to see if they do arizona. They install all your equipment free as long as you sign up for monitoring for 2 years which I will always have after my escapades. If not then I'll call these guys.

voodoomedman
01-04-2005, 06:55 PM
Called them and every other place at the zoo. Dave was very nice and very impressive. The reason I didn't go with him is because he doesn't do the monitoring and only sets up dialup systems. We went with western alarm. They setup everything for about the same or a bit less than Mohave and they do the monitoring and are the only ones in town that do. They set it up with wireless communications to them and it is only 12 bucks a month. I save from having to pay phone bills at a vacation house and burgalars can't just cut the phone line from the access panel and then rob my house. The place is a fortress. Window and door contact everywhere and motion detectors too. The garage is armed. They even do the overhead doors out there. If you do get in you cant just take my boat and run before the cops show up because I've got locks all over it.