PDA

View Full Version : It amazes me to see such support on this board

hoolign
12-08-2004, 12:23 PM
I have been on this board since 2000, and alot of us don't know each other, yet when a member needs support in a time of need..damn near everyone is there to lend an ear, it's extremely helpfull getting through some tough times, as just being in a dilema, and I appreciate the support over the years,as do others kudos to all the ***boat members for looking out for one another! I hope to meet most of you as soon as the bastards let me across the border :D
Merry Christmas to everyone( even Topless after kicking me out of the van)

topless
12-08-2004, 12:33 PM
Merry Christmas to you too Hooligan..........be a good boy and you can even spend the night in the van on special occasions. :eat:

Unforgiven
12-08-2004, 12:36 PM
Merry Christmas to you too Hooligan..........be a good boy and you can even spend the night in the van on special occasions. :eat:
here we go again........

hoolign
12-08-2004, 12:38 PM
here we go again........
Is it just me or does sound like some serious incentive :p

topless
12-08-2004, 12:38 PM
here we go again........
Oh who are you to talk Mr. "I'm Giving Her454 my best blower" :boxingguy

FMluvswater
12-08-2004, 12:39 PM
Merry Christmas to you too hoolign. :)

hoolign
12-08-2004, 12:45 PM
Merry Christmas to you too hoolign. :)
To you and yours as well!

ratso
12-08-2004, 12:51 PM
I have been on this board since 2000, and alot of us don't know each other, yet when a member needs support in a time of need..damn near everyone is there to lend an ear, it's extremely helpfull getting through some tough times, as just being in a dilema, and I appreciate the support over the years,as do others kudos to all the ***boat members for looking out for one another! I hope to meet most of you as soon as the bastards let me across the border :D
Hoolign...all that will change once you need something. :D

MsDrmr
12-08-2004, 01:10 PM
Hooligan, your a laugh and a half. Still can't get over the border huh, my uncle is a border control officer, In the spirit of support and x-mas, I'll see what I can do for ya :D

RiverOtter
12-08-2004, 01:48 PM
Hoo<= always full of surprises =>lign
Merry Christmass to you too pal :cool:

switchin'addiction
12-08-2004, 03:00 PM
Right back at you Hooligan. Hope you & yours as well as everyone on the boards have a great Christmas!!

Keithb87
12-08-2004, 03:01 PM
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.. :p