PDA

View Full Version : Michael Moore, worthless POS

Havasu_Dreamin
12-08-2004, 01:10 PM
Let Mike know what you think of him mike@michaelmoore.com

syke-o
12-08-2004, 01:18 PM
could u please move this to the political rhetoric forum????
j/k.....

My Man's Sportin' Wood
12-08-2004, 01:20 PM
He doesn't care what we think. He lives in his own little dream world where he makes up all the facts. After being inundated with our nasty emails, he will no doubt edit and paraphrase them and declare that even the boating community supports him! :boxed:
BTW, if you hate Michael Moore, I suggest you rent his movies and then rent "Farenhype 911" or maybe rent that first. Then you will be able to argue against him well. Know thine enemy.

bordsmnj
12-08-2004, 03:05 PM
i wouldn't spend a dime on anything with that POS's name on it. total liberal FAG! :yuk:

My Man's Sportin' Wood
12-08-2004, 03:21 PM
Okay, so use your library card. I understand about not wanting to give him any $$$$. I was forced to watch "Bowling for Columbine" in one of my liberal hippy professors classes and while I found it very agitating, it is nice to be able to discuss it with people and state what you disagree with. Actually, you probably couldn't sit through it without throwing something at the TV! Even though I am from the gentle gender, I got pretty damm angry. On second thought, just rent FarenHYPE 9/11. It counters his arguements and puts him in the crosshairs (not hard to do, he's a large target! )

Ziggy
12-08-2004, 03:40 PM
He's one ugly slob to boot......... :eek:

HighRoller
12-08-2004, 03:42 PM
I wouldn't email him...he'll probably submit your name to every commie fag liberal pinko organization known to man and you'll get spammed to death forever.

Havasu_Dreamin
12-08-2004, 03:58 PM
I wouldn't email him...he'll probably submit your name to every commie fag liberal pinko organization known to man and you'll get spammed to death forever.
That's easily taken care of with Google though.

hoolign
12-08-2004, 04:00 PM
I just watched it for the first time about two weeks ago...is none of that about bush true?I don't follow American polotics very closely, so I have to be unbiased about the movie, I don't know if bush sat in that class for that long or not so I can't give an opinion on it!..fill me in why do people hate Moore? if he makes this shit up then i can understand where it comes from.