PDA

View Full Version : Done posting (for a while)

Jetboatguru
12-08-2004, 06:34 PM
Things around here have been stale. You can only beat Hanson to within inches of his life so many times. Not only has You Te sucked the Man Batter out of Hanson, he has sucked the life out of these forums with his useless posts. You win You Te. You have proven yourself to be the biaaaaaaaaaatch of all biaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatches. With your wit and personality and infinite knowledge of................................................ ..................... who the hell knows what, we bow to you. Congratulations on all your achievements. I am particularly impressed by the ..................................... oh you don't have any. Well, that doesn't matter because you can always lay claim to the fact that you............................................... ................... Well, you have done nothing. Fear not, you will always be able to say that you............................................... ..................... well, you haven't done squat. But hey, nobody can ever take away that .................................................. ..........Shit, you really haven't done anything notable.
You still win!!

Squirtin Thunder
12-08-2004, 07:18 PM
Quitter !!!!

You Te
12-08-2004, 07:21 PM
Ah Tony,
Don't go away mad, just go away. How can a nobody like me fuuuck up the board.
I know you're a little up tight because Hanson kicked your ass with the monkey photo ( I'm still laughing).
I'm sure you will still be here incognito, you are to much of a smart ass to go away.
You Te

Kim Hanson
12-08-2004, 07:36 PM
Things around here have been stale. You can only beat Hanson to within inches of his life so many times. Not only has You Te sucked the Man Batter out of Hanson, he has sucked the life out of these forums with his useless posts. You win You Te. You have proven yourself to be the biaaaaaaaaaatch of all biaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatches. With your wit and personality and infinite knowledge of................................................ ..................... who the hell knows what, we bow to you. Congratulations on all your achievements. I am particularly impressed by the ..................................... oh you don't have any. Well, that doesn't matter because you can always lay claim to the fact that you............................................... ................... Well, you have done nothing. Fear not, you will always be able to say that you............................................... ..................... well, you haven't done squat. But hey, nobody can ever take away that .................................................. ..........Shit, you really haven't done anything notable.
You still win!!
Guru this is just starting son, don't go away yet!..............( . )( . )........ :hammerhea

Rexone
12-08-2004, 08:29 PM
I'm done posting here too for awhile.
prolly a couple hours at least.

Kim Hanson
12-08-2004, 08:51 PM
I see he don't like pussy either!..........( . )( . ).......... :2purples:
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/72guru14.jpg

bottom feeder
12-08-2004, 09:29 PM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/72guru14.jpg[/QUOTE]
Looks more like he caught your Fricking hairless cat you forgot to bring in from the -40 temps. And is bringing it back to you :yuk:

Kim Hanson
12-08-2004, 10:02 PM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/72guru14.jpg
Looks more like he caught your Fricking hairless cat you forgot to bring in from the -40 temps. And is bringing it back to you :yuk:[/QUOTE]
Look at that cat, he sucked it white! Get it right!............( . )( . )...... :hammerhea
Off to bed , see you freaks in the " AM " , or " PM " ..Does it matter though...later boys! :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

bottom feeder
12-08-2004, 10:15 PM
Naw still looks freezer burnt :D

lucky
12-09-2004, 06:51 AM
guru- is it true - I thought you where practicing to be a runner - ya know staying in it for miles at a time - don't tell us your happy being a 1/4 miler - dam things are alot more fun when they last a long time - stay in the throttle and try to keep up !

Kurtis500
12-09-2004, 07:32 AM
Hmm. I think Guru is right... With no real responses worth reading, no matching humor, and only replies with sloppy photochopping, why stick around?
Kim, I know you try hard, but the photochopping sucks, and its old.
You Te, is the photochopping the only thing you (kim) can come up with to laugh at?
With the smack down you two are recieving, you appear too paralyzed to come up with anything humorous.......time to step up guys

HM
12-09-2004, 09:50 AM
I agree that the wit is lacking from kimmie and uncle tonie. photo chopping is bad and old. Wait, lets hear another donut joke.....not. Oh wait, lets see another bad chop with the same picture....not. Kimmie and auntie tonie should pay attention to a couple of their brethren with intellectual humor...oh...wait...I see the problem!!! Intellectual and chinballer duet are a contradictary....I mean....yee hawwwwwwww! Oh sheet, f'n kimmie's uncomprehensable posts are rubbing off on me! Nooooo.......it is sucking my will to live.....(don't get excited kimmie on the word sucking).......next thing you know I will want a job as a journeyman plasterer!!......not. Who uses plaster these days anyways????......perhaps kimmie will get promoted to spraying acoustical ceiling texture.....that only went away in the 80's.
And UT, I would love it if you would make a few more jokes about trailers...that never gets old. :rolleyes:
The third grade humor can be funny, but not when it is all you got! Perhaps Roland or canuck1 could send you guys some crib sheets.....kimmie...crib sheets are notes you use to cheat on a test.... a test is something you take in school also called an exam....school is someplace you go to become literate.....literate is....oh fock it!!! They will give you a sheet of paper with small words for you to post.
LOL!! Just bump up the originality atleast! C'mon!!!!

lucky
12-09-2004, 09:57 AM
kimmy and toney ( see i spelled your name right) don't listen to these cock jockeys - they don't know their azz from a hole in the ground - exsample - a hole in the ground is where the gerbil is suppose to live !!!!!!! :notam: :D :coffeycup keep up the good work - if you can't piss with them , then piss em off !!!! :rolleyes:

HM
12-09-2004, 10:06 AM
kimmy and toney ( see i spelled your name right) don't listen to these cock jockeys - they don't know their azz from a hole in the ground - exsample - a hole in the ground is where the gerbil is suppose to live !!!!!!! :notam: :D :coffeycup keep up the good work - if you can't piss with them , then piss em off !!!! :rolleyes:
Take notes kimmie and tonie (see I purposely spelled you name wrong) listen to your brethren and sober up for a few seconds to notice that lucky's post was both funny and witty. :D By the way, I'd rather be pissed off, than pissed on..(kimmie constantly does both to himself!)
:) :) :) :)

lucky
12-09-2004, 10:08 AM
:d

Kim Hanson
12-09-2004, 05:27 PM
I agree that the wit is lacking from kimmie and uncle tonie. photo chopping is bad and old. Wait, lets hear another donut joke.....not. Oh wait, lets see another bad chop with the same picture....not. Kimmie and auntie tonie should pay attention to a couple of their brethren with intellectual humor...oh...wait...I see the problem!!! Intellectual and chinballer duet are a contradictary....I mean....yee hawwwwwwww! Oh sheet, f'n kimmie's uncomprehensable posts are rubbing off on me! Nooooo.......it is sucking my will to live.....(don't get excited kimmie on the word sucking).......next thing you know I will want a job as a journeyman plasterer!!......not. Who uses plaster these days anyways????......perhaps kimmie will get promoted to spraying acoustical ceiling texture.....that only went away in the 80's.
And UT, I would love it if you would make a few more jokes about trailers...that never gets old. :rolleyes:
The third grade humor can be funny, but not when it is all you got! Perhaps Roland or canuck1 could send you guys some crib sheets.....kimmie...crib sheets are notes you use to cheat on a test.... a test is something you take in school also called an exam....school is someplace you go to become literate.....literate is....oh fock it!!! They will give you a sheet of paper with small words for you to post.
LOL!! Just bump up the originality atleast! C'mon!!!!
All Provinces after Saskatchewan suck shit, ya french ****! I just took my 4th year in 92, ya French ****! I still take more courses than you have ever seen ya French ****!..........( . )( . )..........Lets see some good chops from your little v-drive brigade ! Chop shop isn't hard to do ya know
It might be hard for a French **** though, you know what they say about those Eastern'ers get a bus a take a whole load back where you came from :hammerhea Who's nuts are you going to be hanging from next week, Billy B's ? :) No, go French **** yourself :D
I have allways wondered this, why is it that you guys that think you are so smart hanging out on forums? Shit you don't need any help with anything, you are just to smart! So in gods good name what are you doing here, looking for dates or just some brownie points with the flat-ass's ( v-drives )?
I have another question, what the **** is " Come On "! Has that place went trucker shit now? I guess if you look like a trucker wear it out! 10-4 French ****!

Kim Hanson
12-09-2004, 05:30 PM
Im trying all I can Lucky, I hate French ****s though!.......( . )( . )........I hope HolyMoly nows where they are suppose to live :notam:

Jordy
12-09-2004, 05:45 PM
Chop shop isn't hard to do ya know
Not on the level you're running at Kim. Putting color cutouts in black and white pictures isn't exactly running at the top of the photoshop game. ;)
The same goes for adding balloons and captions. :cool:

Kim Hanson
12-09-2004, 06:11 PM
Not on the level you're running at Kim. Putting color cutouts in black and white pictures isn't exactly running at the top of the photoshop game. ;)
The same goes for adding balloons and captions. :cool:
Im not try to be at the top Jordy, but that face stood out so good :D I don't like ballons either, Im not making a cartoon up here! Just a statement :messedup: .......( . )( . )..........

Kim Hanson
12-09-2004, 07:07 PM
[QUOTE=Dirk Jones
>>>>>>>>Pic not to be reposted on ***boat. Rexone
You really didn't have to post a picture of your dick :( Does that mean you are out of the closet? :sqeyes: You have a big one ( Dick ) I think though by the picture you have alot of sucktion coming from the back, it might suck your little balls in also :D .......( . )( . ).......... :sleeping:

Dirk Jones
12-09-2004, 07:18 PM
Well I see Marcy has some big nuts tell her to tighten up the shave though. Canadian women need some hygiene help
Are you daughters hung like that kim

Kim Hanson
12-09-2004, 07:53 PM
Well I see Marcy has some big nuts tell her to tighten up the shave though. Canadian women need some hygiene help
Are you daughters hung like that kim
Marcy has some big tit's, those are up on the chest Dick..get you mind out of the gutter son! I don't really want to discuss children with you Dick, you think like Jane sometimes........Might have a pedifile here :2purples:
Dick, ya better be ready for the train! When it starts...Im going to run your ass down :hammerhea ..........( . )( . )..........
If you guys all get together, might have a chance :sleeping:

Dirk Jones
12-09-2004, 09:23 PM
The only train I am pulling is on Marcy and your daughters again.

You Te
12-09-2004, 10:14 PM
Hmm. I think Guru is right... With no real responses worth reading, no matching humor, and only replies with sloppy photochopping, why stick around?
Kim, I know you try hard, but the photochopping sucks, and its old.
You Te, is the photochopping the only thing you (kim) can come up with to laugh at?
With the smack down you two are recieving, you appear too paralyzed to come up with anything humorous.......time to step up guys
Easy there Kurtis boy,
I don't do any photo chopping. The "smack down" sure thing Kurtis, I'm sorry we are not up to your high standard of comedy.
I can see you're a man with high standards, now piss off. :rollside:
You Te

Kurtis500
12-09-2004, 10:41 PM
Easy there Kurtis boy,
I don't do any photo chopping. The "smack down" sure thing Kurtis, I'm sorry we are not up to your high standard of comedy.
I can see you're a man with high standards, now piss off. :rollside:
You Te
What a waste :(

You Te
12-09-2004, 10:48 PM
I agree that the wit is lacking from kimmie and uncle tonie.
Well HM,
I'm not responsible for your entertainment. You keep talking about intellect and wit, yet I have yet to see you display any such qualities.
Let me put it in plain and simple english, You is a dumb ass. :hammer2: :hammer2:
You Te

You Te
12-09-2004, 11:08 PM
What a waste :(
Snappy come back Kurtis.
You Te