PDA

View Full Version : Ladie's ...WHY ????

Liberator TJ1984
12-09-2004, 06:42 AM
Do some women wear every damn Wedding Ring from past divorces ?????
Met a gal at a club last night that had all her ex's wedding rings on (3) I never paid much attention to this but after awhile noticed quite a few gals with more than one on ( not on the "Wedding Finger either ) whats up with dat ????
Does this mean she's easy , or just wants to take me to the cleaners too :wink:

spectratoad
12-09-2004, 06:46 AM
My wife just said, "We like diamonds". She did that for awhile with me. She only has one ex. At first it bothered me and I was hesitant to get her a ring. Didn't want her to think of it as a trophy. Doesn't bother me now though. :)

My Man's Sportin' Wood
12-09-2004, 09:43 AM
I've never heard of that. I have, however, heard of getting "divorce" rings. Women take their rings down to a jewelry store and having it remade into another peice of jewelry. I thought that was a good idea. It's a shame to have good diamonds and not wear them, but why would you want to wear your ex's ring? This way, it becomes your ring made out of stuff he paid for. :eek:

Her454
12-09-2004, 09:46 AM
I've never heard of that. I have, however, heard of getting "divorce" rings. Women take their rings down to a jewelry store and having it remade into another peice of jewelry. I thought that was a good idea. It's a shame to have good diamonds and not wear them, but why would you want to wear your ex's ring? This way, it becomes your ring made out of stuff he paid for. :eek:
I agree. ;) I wouldnt be caught dead with a ring from my ex unless it was made into another piece of jewelry. In my case tho, I kept it for my daughter and as fate would have it, it was stolen when my house was robbed so now I dont even have to look at it if she were ever to wear it.............:)

MsDrmr
12-09-2004, 09:55 AM
I would not do that either, not only did I get rid of the wedding rings, but all the rings he purchased for me. I pawned my wedding ring and gave my sis and neices the rest.
Some women get the "perfect" ring with their previous bo, I know a woman that swears she will never take off the wedding rings.
If it's about the stones, have the stones put in someting else, earings, bracelet, necklace or desing an new ring....I don't think it cool to wear an ex's rings at all

Unforgiven
12-09-2004, 10:49 AM
that was one thing I DEMANDED to take back. :argue: ..we weren't getting married anymore she had no use for a ring from me. :argue: ...yes she was pissed but my daughter is sporting it now!!

MudPumper
12-09-2004, 10:49 AM
It's to warn you to STAY THE HELL AWAY from them. RUN!!!!!!!! :p

78Eliminator
12-09-2004, 10:53 AM
That is the sure sign of a cheesey, low class woman.

Havasu Hangin'
12-09-2004, 10:55 AM
That is the sure sign of a cheesey, low class woman.
Agreed.
Those are the kind of women that would shoot a guy... :supp:

Lady Rat Attack 1
12-09-2004, 10:59 AM
I just wish a had a wedding ring with a real stone in it. I lost the stone out of my ring years ago and have never gotten another one. Hey T maybe you can put a little bug in my hubbys ear ;) :idea: That ok though I married the man... NOT the ring :)

Her454
12-09-2004, 11:07 AM
I just wish a had a wedding ring with a real stone in it. I lost the stone out of my ring years ago and have never gotten another one. Hey T maybe you can put a little bug in my hubbys ear ;) :idea: That ok though I married the man... NOT the ring :)
I didnt know that....you got it girl. :)

Jen
12-09-2004, 11:10 AM
I donated mine to Making Memories Breast Cancer Foundation, They sell them and use the money to grant wishes to Women and their families in the last stages of cancer, at least that way someone can have a good memory from it! www.makingmemories.org.

phebus
12-09-2004, 11:12 AM
You were focusing on the rings, but if you would have looked closer, you would have seen she had the guys nuts hanging from a chain on her neck. STAY AWAY!!! :sqeyes:

78Eliminator
12-09-2004, 11:22 AM
I was dating a girl who's mother had been married a few times. She took all her wedding rings, melted them down and had a jewler make one ring with all the diamonds in it. That, to me, is just about as cheesey, unsentimental and disgusting as you can get.

switchin'addiction
12-09-2004, 11:43 AM
It's to warn you to STAY THE HELL AWAY from them. RUN!!!!!!!! :p
Yup!!

Liberator TJ1984
12-09-2004, 11:46 AM
Agreed.
Those are the kind of women that would shoot a guy... :supp:
So you've met my EX :220v: :D :D