PDA

View Full Version : A Christmas Card For Everybody...

RiverOtter
12-09-2004, 09:21 AM
Oldie but still makes me laugh :D
http://www.sillyfun.com/cmas/porky.htm

hoolign
12-09-2004, 09:32 AM
that still makes me laugh...even with all the pop ups! :D

RiverOtter
12-09-2004, 09:39 AM
that still makes me laugh...even with all the pop ups! :D
Oh! Sorry about that. I've got a popup blocker on my home computer. Should I delete the thread?

hoolign
12-09-2004, 09:42 AM
NAh..six or so clicks and i saw porky again, the blocker got pulled off this thing whne it got cleaned up, I just forgot to reinstall it agian!

MsDrmr
12-09-2004, 09:43 AM
I could not get the link to work for me :( I guess you don't want to wish me a merry x-mas :cry: :cry: :cry:
But I still like you :wink:

topless
12-09-2004, 10:42 AM
I could not get the link to work for me :( I guess you don't want to wish me a merry x-mas :cry: :cry: :cry:
But I still like you :wink:Hey, are you flirting......again???? :idea: :jawdrop:

Her454
12-09-2004, 10:49 AM
Hey, are you flirting......again???? :idea: :jawdrop:
LMAO......Trouble maker! :shift: ;)

topless
12-09-2004, 10:51 AM
LMAO......Trouble maker! :shift: ;)Who me??????

MsDrmr
12-09-2004, 10:52 AM
no flirting here, just teasing,,,,and yes YOU (trouble maker) :p

topless
12-09-2004, 10:53 AM
Thats it!!!! I'm reporting this post!!!! LOL :cry:

MsDrmr
12-09-2004, 10:55 AM
Thats it!!!! I'm reporting this post!!!! LOL :cry:
You just go right ahead and do that, but have a good reason, I am certain it's not cause your jealous.......so why do you want to get me in trouble,,am I not the Fairest of the Fair?? :eek:

topless
12-09-2004, 10:56 AM
,,am I not the Fairest of the Fair?? :eek:
You're not in Beaumont anymore. :hammer2:

Unforgiven
12-09-2004, 10:59 AM
Topless was telling me your a tease...I think she just doesn't want me flirting with you... :eat:

Her454
12-09-2004, 11:01 AM
Cat Fight. I think she could kick your ass Topless. Its the quiet ones you have to worry about........................ :rollside:

topless
12-09-2004, 11:08 AM
What she doesn't realize is that I run fast. ;)

Unforgiven
12-09-2004, 11:09 AM
Cat Fight. I think she could kick your ass Topless. Its the quiet ones you have to worry about........................ :rollside:
are you going by TRACY or TRACI today??? or do I just call you...BABE?? :idea:

Unforgiven
12-09-2004, 11:10 AM
no doubt about that...I remember when you chased me down in the parking lot to kick that models ass.... :hammerhea

MsDrmr
12-09-2004, 11:10 AM
not in those heels ;) I can catch up with you..
You're not in Beaumont anymore. Yes huh, it says so on my truck

topless
12-09-2004, 11:13 AM
not in those heels ;) I can catch up with you..Not a chance. My legs are twice as long as yours therefore it would take you twice as long to catch me...........just ask unforgiven :sqeyes:

MsDrmr
12-09-2004, 11:19 AM
Not a chance. My legs are twice as long as yours therefore it would take you twice as long to catch me...........just ask unforgiven :sqeyes:
true your legs are probably three times as long as mine. but if I get determined watch out...and if worse comes to worse, I know where you work.

RiverOtter
12-09-2004, 11:37 AM
Yes she was so I told MrsRiverOtter to hit the bricks! I'm driving to Nashville and catching a flight to the airport closest to mrsdrmr. :D

MsDrmr
12-09-2004, 01:02 PM
Yes she was so I told MrsRiverOtter to hit the bricks! I'm driving to Nashville and catching a flight to the airport closest to mrsdrmr. :D
alright, the flirting paid off...pick ya up at the Ontario Airport, when does your flight arrive?

Her454
12-09-2004, 01:08 PM
alright, the flirting paid off...pick ya up at the Ontario Airport, when does your flight arrive?
WOW, we couldnt even get her to come to the airport to see me and have a few jello shots.................... :jawdrop: :D

RiverOtter
12-09-2004, 01:08 PM
9PM. Southwest!! I didn't even pack a bag :D

MsDrmr
12-09-2004, 01:12 PM
9PM. Southwest!! I didn't even pack a bag :D
thats alright, well work around what ya have on. 9pm it is :wink: Just dont leave a trail I'd hate for your mrs to find ya :eek: :wink:

Unforgiven
12-09-2004, 01:22 PM
thats alright, well work around what ya have on. 9pm it is :wink: Just dont leave a trail I'd hate for your mrs to find ya :eek: :wink:
I thought you said you wouldn't flirt anymore???

MsDrmr
12-09-2004, 01:26 PM
I thought you said you wouldn't flirt anymore???
well, RO is an exception.....and he knows I'm kidding, and I have decided that those that don't are not important anyway...and who said anything indecent was going to happen. I'll pick RO up take him home and he can meet the mr and the three kids at home (trust me he'll go running home, he would'nt even wait for a plane) :D

RiverOtter
12-09-2004, 01:29 PM
well, RO is an exception.....and he knows I'm kidding, and I have decided that those that don't are not important anyway...and who said anything indecent was going to happen. I'll pick RO up take him home and he can meet the mr and the three kids at home (trust me he'll go running home, he would'nt even wait for a plane) :D
I don't know... Maybe I could just be another kid in the family.

MsDrmr
12-09-2004, 02:26 PM
I don't know... Maybe I could just be another kid in the family.
Well I am great with kids, I think you could fit right in, I tuck them in bed, rub their backs, bake cookies, all kinds of fun stuff,,you'd enjoy being one of the kids in my house...so are we still on for 9 then?

RiverOtter
Well I am great with kids, I think you could fit right in, I tuck them in bed, rub their backs, bake cookies, all kinds of fun stuff,,you'd enjoy being one of the kids in my house...so are we still on for 9 then?
Yes, I'm emailing you from the airport right now. :D

MsDrmr
Oh hell, bring the mrs too, she can be one of the kids as well, but you have to stay in seperate rooms :messedup:

RiverOtter
12-09-2004, 02:29 PM
Oh hell, bring the mrs too, she can be one of the kids as well, but you have to stay in seperate rooms :messedup:
She's waaaaaaaaaay more grown up than I am. Course that's not saying much :notam: :D

MsDrmr
12-09-2004, 02:39 PM
She's waaaaaaaaaay more grown up than I am. Course that's not saying much :notam: :D
well than, she may want to help run the day care... ;)
but if your goal is to leave her behind, go ahead, I'll help ya grow up, then send ya back to her in a few years :D

RiverOtter
12-09-2004, 02:41 PM
well than, she may want to help run the day care... ;)
but if your goal is to leave her behind, go ahead, I'll help ya grow up, then send ya back to her in a few years :D
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :idea: Not sure I want to grow up..... :cool:

MsDrmr
12-09-2004, 02:43 PM
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :idea: Not sure I want to grow up..... :cool:
ohhhh thats so cute your gonna be my "peter pan" and my house can be your ""never never land"" i am so excited. :wink:

RiverOtter
12-09-2004, 02:48 PM
ohhhh thats so cute your gonna be my "pete pan" and my house can be your ""never never land"" i am so excited. :wink:
I it's not suppost to sound :devil: But it does sound :devil: :D

MsDrmr
12-09-2004, 02:57 PM
I it's not suppost to sound :devil: But it does sound :devil: :D
of course it sounds :devil: thats why it sounds fun...although you are over 18 are you not????? :confused:

RiverOtter
12-09-2004, 03:06 PM
of course it sounds :devil: thats why it sounds fun...although you are over 18 are you not????? :confused:
:notam: Please.... :cool:

MsDrmr
12-09-2004, 03:15 PM
:notam: Please.... :cool:
well you look so young...I have to make sure your not an officer posing as a young boy to trap me ;)

RiverOtter
12-09-2004, 03:27 PM
well you look so young...I have to make sure your not an officer posing as a young boy to trap me ;)
No that right there if funny!! http://midwestboatparty.com/phpBB2/images/smiles/rollinglaugh.gif

MsDrmr
12-09-2004, 03:31 PM
No that right there if funny!! http://midwestboatparty.com/phpBB2/images/smiles/rollinglaugh.gif
Okay, your gonna hurt yourself laughin like that...I was being serious :rollside:

RiverOtter
12-09-2004, 03:34 PM
Okay, your gonna hurt yourself laughin like that...I was being serious :rollside:
Sayyyyy.... Your're not one of those school teachers looking for an eight grader are ya :jawdrop:

MsDrmr
12-09-2004, 03:38 PM
Sayyyyy.... Your're not one of those school teachers looking for an eight grader are ya :jawdrop:
yep, ya caught me, :yuk: You silly man,, no minors for me thank you :yuk:

RiverOtter
12-09-2004, 03:40 PM
yep, ya caught me, :yuk: You silly man,, no minors for me thank you :yuk:
That is sooooooo messed up! Well... Gotta go finish cooking the salmon. See ya in a bit. :D

MsDrmr
12-09-2004, 03:43 PM
That is sooooooo messed up! Well... Gotta go finish cooking the salmon. See ya in a bit. :D
what? I said no,, I don't want a minor yuck..okay see ya in about 5 hrs :shift:

MsDrmr
12-10-2004, 08:15 AM
RO your in trouble,,,I waited until 10:30 last night,,,,where the hell are you???
now the cookies are cold and the milk is hot

RiverOtter
12-10-2004, 08:33 AM
Caugh Caugh... I had a flat on the way to the airport.... Traffic was bad.... They cancelled the flight.... My battery was dead.... Honest :D

MsDrmr
12-10-2004, 08:36 AM
Caugh Caugh... I had a flat on the way to the airport.... Traffic was bad.... They cancelled the flight.... My battery was dead.... Honest :D
yeah yeah likely story, especially after saying you wrote me from the airport earlier in the day :supp:
I understand, you got scared and decided to live with the mrs as husband and wife instead of being treated like a child...I will go to counseling and maybe someday I will recover. :frown:

RiverOtter
12-10-2004, 08:38 AM
yeah yeah likely story, especially after saying you wrote me from the airport earlier in the day :supp:
I understand, you got scared and decided to live with the mrs as husband and wife instead of being treated like a child...I will go to counseling and maybe someday I will recover. :frown:
Oh crap! Am I gonna be http://midwestboatparty.com/phpBB2/images/smiles/banned.gif now?? http://midwestboatparty.com/phpBB2/images/smiles/icon_mrgreen.gif

MsDrmr
12-10-2004, 08:51 AM
Oh crap! Am I gonna be http://midwestboatparty.com/phpBB2/images/smiles/banned.gif now?? http://midwestboatparty.com/phpBB2/images/smiles/icon_mrgreen.gif
I could'nt do that to you RO,, you'll never be banned if I can help it. :shift: