PDA

View Full Version : Boat Floatin **The Ulitmate Tight Wad**

Bling Bling
12-09-2004, 10:19 AM
This just in....................
Seems that BF AKA Squeaky Floating has been using a certain persons storage for four months (3DO) and hasnt paid a focken dime!! Just casue you have a wannbe boat with two motors on it doesnt mean you get out of paying fees. Hey bro can I buy you a bottle of goose, take you to dinner, not a fricken thing. You have gone below 6 Dollars can I have my own check at dinner tactics.
Hey squeaky guess whos getting the WD40 for christmas this year?

Havasu Hangin'
12-09-2004, 10:33 AM
Good god!
That Carerra has probably burned down the whole complex by now...I better go check the Tugboat. :notam:

mbrown2
12-09-2004, 12:08 PM
Maybe Rocky paid him back in other ways.... :confused:...that San Diego trip alone paid for a year :)

hrtmn250
12-09-2004, 01:11 PM
Maybe Rocky paid him back in other ways.... :confused:...that San Diego trip alone paid for a year :)
no... That was just for the ride in the boat for the weekend!!

Charley
12-09-2004, 02:04 PM
Good god!
That Carerra has probably burned down the whole complex by now...I better go check the Tugboat. :notam:
you mean aftershock?

Bling Bling
12-09-2004, 02:20 PM
you mean aftershock?
LMFAO. I just pulled my ass off the floor from fallin out of my chair!

BoatFloating
12-09-2004, 03:42 PM
This just in....................
Seems that BF AKA Squeaky Floating has been using a certain persons storage for four months (3DO) and hasnt paid a focken dime!! Just casue you have a wannbe boat with two motors on it doesnt mean you get out of paying fees. Hey bro can I buy you a bottle of goose, take you to dinner, not a fricken thing. You have gone below 6 Dollars can I have my own check at dinner tactics.
Hey squeaky guess whos getting the WD40 for christmas this year?
You see Greg real friends take care of each other that way. Your just not used to it, you expect people to pay to hang from your nuts. When I got to ride in your boat the first question was check or cash??:notam: I said plastic and you said no problem the ATM machine is right in the left cabin..... Nice friend. See me and 3DO are boys true friends. he will has a present at the New Years dune trip don't you worry.
Now you shouldn't talk about cheap. I think the last time I talked to Crazy Horse they said you left before paying your final bill. I heard you told them that they should pay you to have your 1/2 million rig there...... Hell I should get you WD30 because you can't pay the extra 10.....
:cry: Didn't you bounce a $20 check to your boy Kettle...... :frown:

BoatFloating
12-09-2004, 03:45 PM
you mean aftershock?
Whatever Mrs DCB.....
:jawdrop: You gonna tell us about the super secret 32' you boyfriend is making...... I guess he's give up the 34' to Santa to pull that sled around.... :hammer2:

CornWater
12-09-2004, 03:49 PM
http://www.cockyracingguy.com/pictures/Funny%20Stuff/ohdramaimage.jpg

Charley
12-09-2004, 04:54 PM
Whatever Mrs DCB.....
:jawdrop: You gonna tell us about the super secret 32' you boyfriend is making...... I guess he's give up the 34' to Santa to pull that sled around.... :hammer2:
speaking of sleds ... you get yer sled to break 70 yet>? :jawdrop:

Kilrtoy
12-09-2004, 05:20 PM
Children play nice

mbrown2
12-09-2004, 05:33 PM
I can leave work now...since it seems things are back to normal in the C&T section... :)

BoatFloating
12-09-2004, 05:54 PM
Yeah behind my truck..... How fast is that Pontoon rolling????? :eat:

Charley
12-09-2004, 05:59 PM
Yeah behind my truck..... How fast is that Pontoon rolling????? :eat:
Like 76 ... with a single 100 .... hmm

Bling Bling
12-09-2004, 06:47 PM
LMFAO... Let me pick myself up once again. You can tell when SK is erked, check his spelling. Just because you were stupid enough to give money to Carrera so they would not become aftershock, does not mean you can skip out on paying storage tight wad. Sell more frozen pizzas or get you but back in the strawberry fields. :D :D

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
12-09-2004, 06:50 PM
Children play nice
what are you talking about, you need to take me out to dinner for keeping that junker in my garage

Kilrtoy
12-09-2004, 06:58 PM
All the shit i do for you, I even let people on these boards think Im friends with you.
Dont make me have Frenchie come over and smack you with his b cup pecks

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
12-09-2004, 08:04 PM
All the shit i do for you, I even let people on these boards think Im friends with you.
Dont make me have Frenchie come over and smack you with his b cup pecks
oooo I made good use of your seats in the boat, thanks ;)

FREIND OF AA AND TA
12-09-2004, 08:12 PM
Sell more frozen pizzas or get you but back in the strawberry fields. :D :D
Killin me!! :D

Kilrtoy
12-09-2004, 08:33 PM
oooo I made good use of your seats in the boat, thanks ;)
I dont think the foldf in havasu are gonna take to kindly to you placing those seats on the porch and drinking 40 watts

riverroyal
12-09-2004, 08:37 PM
so where do I keep my boat for free?

MRS FLYIN VEE
12-09-2004, 08:51 PM
Whatever Mrs DCB.....
did you call me.. :D I bet you would want to be MR DCB but you couldn't stand the wind in your face drivin one of ours.. that's why you got the station wagon compared to the ferrari.. :D :D

Havasu Hangin'
12-09-2004, 11:49 PM
you mean aftershock?
Don't they both have the same gas fillers? :idea:

WetWillie
12-10-2004, 02:45 AM
Bling,
I already talk to Rocky about his inability to reach the wallet. I like the guy but 3 times is a little too much. After stiffing me for a Gallon of Tobys cleaner and two lunchÂ’s. (Its always "Oh crap I forgot my wallet") So I called him to see if he wants to treat me this round and its always some last minute excuse and he backs out. :idea:
Just a side note I did talk to Rocky about it and he has agreed he is a little stingy with the dough. He agreed to change his screen name to T-Rex. I figured T-Rex was fitting since his arms are not long enough to reach his wallet!
What do you guys think??

BoatFloating
12-10-2004, 10:22 AM
Bling,
I already talk to Rocky about his inability to reach the wallet. I like the guy but 3 times is a little too much. After stiffing me for a Gallon of Tobys cleaner and two lunchÂ’s. (Its always "Oh crap I forgot my wallet") So I called him to see if he wants to treat me this round and its always some last minute excuse and he backs out. :idea:
Just a side note I did talk to Rocky about it and he has agreed he is a little stingy with the dough. He agreed to change his screen name to T-Rex. I figured T-Rex was fitting since his arms are not long enough to reach his wallet!
What do you guys think??
3 lunches boy I must of missed one. I was going to buy your lunch last time but you bring half your office when it's my turn to buy, nice move there stud. Toby's cleaner? You call me and say I have a gallon you can have. Now your saying you where selling it to me. Hell if it wasn't for me you'd still be trying to launch your boat...... April told me to tell you to take your boat out of gear before you start it on the trailer. Trust me you want none of this battle..... How is that case of pizza I gave you......
LMFAO... Let me pick myself up once again. You can tell when SK is erked, check his spelling. Just because you were stupid enough to give money to Carrera so they would not become aftershock, does not mean you can skip out on paying storage tight wad. Sell more frozen pizzas or get you but back in the strawberry fields. :D :D
What is SK????? Last time I checked you do the manual labor Pool Boy!
:supp: I have some poop in my pool get your ass over here to clean it up. I think those chemicals are getting to your brain if your questioning my spelling since your no Webster's..... :hammer2:
Pipe down there HH..... :eat:

Havasu Hangin'
12-10-2004, 10:57 AM
Pipe down there HH..... :eat:
Where's my free pizzas and lunch? :notam:

alfonzo
12-10-2004, 11:12 AM
3 lunches boy I must of missed one. I was going to buy your lunch last time but you bring half your office when it's my turn to buy, nice move there stud. Toby's cleaner? You call me and say I have a gallon you can have. Now your saying you where selling it to me. Hell if it wasn't for me you'd still be trying to launch your boat...... April told me to tell you to take your boat out of gear before you start it on the trailer. Trust me you want none of this battle..... How is that case of pizza I gave you......
What is SK????? Last time I checked you do the manual labor Pool Boy!
:supp: I have some poop in my pool get your ass over here to clean it up. I think those chemicals are getting to your brain if your questioning my spelling since your no Webster's..... :hammer2:
Pipe down there HH..... :eat:ooohhhh! thats good!

Kilrtoy
12-10-2004, 01:17 PM
3 lunches boy I must of missed one
Ricky stop lying :2purples:

WetWillie
12-11-2004, 01:48 AM
I never said three lunches?? :) I said three times!!!
Those low carb pizzas were good but I have been unable to take a shit for two weeks because of them.. :cry: What the hell does Swans put in those things..
Anyway I get back later next week I am off to DC for business but when i get back Im buying lunch :rolleyes:
Hey that rev I threw at the dock was on purpose..... Its kind of like you smoking out the whole camp ground... Its just cool.

Charley
12-11-2004, 08:50 AM
Cmon guys.... Rocky is not cheap, he actually thinks his Motor cowlings look better Black :eek:

Havasu Hangin'
12-11-2004, 08:52 AM
Cmon guys.... Rocky is not cheap, he actually thinks his Motor cowlings look better Black :eek:
Maybe they're not painted...just burnt! :eek:

MRS FLYIN VEE
12-11-2004, 09:18 AM
he may not be cheap but he sure is PW :D

909er
12-11-2004, 12:59 PM
he may not be cheap but he sure is PW :D
Aren't we all???? :D

BoatFloating
12-11-2004, 01:12 PM
Your right Mrs V..... I'm a Pu**y Whipper. Smack that...... :rollside: :devil:

MRS FLYIN VEE
12-11-2004, 01:14 PM
Your right Mrs V..... I'm a Pu**y Whipper. Smack that...... :rollside: :devil:
you better get off the puter.. your wife is calling.. :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
12-11-2004, 01:15 PM
Aren't we all???? :D
LOL!! maybe.. :D

BoatFloating
12-11-2004, 01:25 PM
you better get off the puter.. your wife is calling.. :D
She's at work someones got to pay for the station wagon.....
:eek:

Jrocket
12-11-2004, 07:50 PM
Sell more frozen pizzas or get you but back in the strawberry fields. :D :D
LMAO!!!

Three Days Only
12-13-2004, 08:51 AM
Wow...........I missed some good shit on here being out in Dennis's Hustler all weekend partying like a east coast all star. Rocky, your still the man!

MRS FLYIN VEE
12-13-2004, 09:17 AM
She's at work someones got to pay for the station wagon.....
:eek:
isn't it hard for her to work with your balls in her hand all day.. be a man and get them back.. LOL!! :D :D :D J/K

Charley
12-13-2004, 10:12 AM
isn't it hard for her to work with your balls in her hand all day.. be a man and get them back.. LOL!! :D :D :D J/K
Now that was funny

OutCole'd
10-24-2006, 06:10 PM
This is the kind of D Row shit I miss.......

phebus
10-24-2006, 08:45 PM
Hell I should get you WD30 because you can't pay the extra 10.....
Classic line :rollside:

dicudmore
10-24-2006, 09:15 PM
This is the kind of D Row shit I miss.......
no doubt :cool: thanks for bringing it back up

andy01
10-24-2006, 09:59 PM
fk rocky.......

BoatFloating
10-25-2006, 07:10 AM
fk rocky.......
F me F you.... You start a thread with a pic and you feel the heat from the DCB cult and you cave and pull the pic.....
I loved this thread... Just a little update Bling still hasn't paid his Crazy Horse bill 2 years later and with his new Doug Wright coming he no longer takes checks or ATM CASH ONLY for rides. He's down to WD20.....

Phat Matt
10-25-2006, 04:04 PM
LOL.
Why do you have to bring up old shit? :D

Three Days Only
10-26-2006, 08:55 AM
BF........................Were you even ever in my storage for that long. I cant even remeber 3 season ago. Those days are a drunkin blurr, but fun!!!! :)

Reaper1
10-26-2006, 11:51 AM
BF........................Were you even ever in my storage for that long. I cant even remeber 3 season ago. Those days are a drunkin blurr, but fun!!!! :)
Some of the other pics we saw from that time looked like he was inside you. :jawdrop: But, I guess that was a drunken blurr also. :D

Bling Bling
10-26-2006, 03:17 PM
F me F you.... You start a thread with a pic and you feel the heat from the DCB cult and you cave and pull the pic.....
I loved this thread... Just a little update Bling still hasn't paid his Crazy Horse bill 2 years later and with his new Doug Wright coming he no longer takes checks or ATM CASH ONLY for rides. He's down to WD20.....
Right... Here's what's funny about this. It's been 2.5 years since I've been in Crazy Horse. 3 months ago I finally got my deposit back. Don't matter what you think about Crazy Horse or what they do to ya in the front office, best trailer park in Havasu. Had some good times at that place.
Like I remember this time 3DO spills water in my new Motor home. Blames it on ALF, I give ALF shit, he gets sensitive, grabs his chick, bags and splits all huffy. Thank God he's off his Meds for his 3 year long STD now and doesn't over react like a Bitch anymore. :D
Or the time, I mean many times we would lock up BF's Rhino cause he was so loaded he'd get in the passenger seat and think the steering wheel was in front of him.
Or the time Drive it like ya stole it was having a Roman candle fight with someone on the street right in front of our Coaches. I was just waiting for the park to burn down on that one. And then watching Drive it cry because his 170k coach wouldn't cool down nearly as good as 3DOs 45k trailer.
Gibsons portable pool, that I peed in more then once. :D Ripping furniture out of my old Coach so instead of sleeping 6 we could fit 10. All the sexual shit that was going on in Crazy Horse, woman getting naked, pastie parties, and the amount of Goose we killed was astonishing. I'm gonna miss that place.

OutCole'd
10-26-2006, 03:20 PM
Right... Here's what's funny about this. It's been 2.5 years since I've been in Crazy Horse. 3 months ago I finally got my deposit back. Don't matter what you think about Crazy Horse or what they do to ya in the front office, best trailer park in Havasu. Had some good times at that place.
Like I remember this time 3DO spills water in my new Motor home. Blames it on ALF, I give ALF shit, he gets sensitive, grabs his chick, bags and splits all huffy. Thank God he's off his Meds for his 3 year long STD now and doesn't over react like a Bitch anymore. :D
Or the time, I mean many times we would lock up BF's Rhino cause he was so loaded he'd get in the passenger seat and think the steering wheel was in front of him.
Or the time Drive it like ya stole it was having a Roman candle fight with someone on the street right in front of our Coaches. I was just waiting for the park to burn down on that one. And then watching Drive it cry because his 170k coach wouldn't cool down nearly as good as 3DOs 45k trailer.
Gibsons portable pool, that I peed in more then once. :D Ripping furniture out of my old Coach so instead of sleeping 6 we could fit 10. All the sexual shit that was going on in Crazy Horse, woman getting naked, pastie parties, and the amount of Goose we killed was astonishing. I'm gonna miss that place.
Sounds just like the Islander minus the fun, & sex. :cool:

BoatFloating
10-26-2006, 03:48 PM
That right there was the funniest thing I ever read from you...
Great post Bling so true.
I remember sittting in Gibby's portapool and wondering why water got warmer I thought it was a spa... :idea: :yuk:

CornWater
10-26-2006, 04:12 PM
Ouch.....
:argue:

Phat Matt
10-26-2006, 08:06 PM
Where do I sign up? :)

alfonzo
10-28-2006, 03:21 PM
Sensitive and pissed are two totally different things. I was pissed because 3DO was a bitch for not saying anything you were a dick for not believing that it was 3DO. and you got that STD thing backwards...that shit that pops up on your lip every once in a while....ITS NOT FROM THE SUN!! fag. :p :D :p

6 Dollar Boat
10-31-2006, 08:57 PM
AAAHHH.......The good old days.... :argue: :argue: :argue: :argue: :argue:

Three Days Only
11-02-2006, 03:47 PM
That was a fifty fifty deal. If my cloudy memory was right, I had the water but Mr. Hottie Scottie bumped it. The point, it was only water!!!! But shit it was a new motor home also!!!
How about Rocks G-Cart on top of a picnic table. Thats was some funny shit.
Pissing in the pool. How about the toilet Gibson put in front of my trailer filled with refried beans looking like shit. Then all of us blew it up in the middle of the shuffle board course after Mr. Hottie Scotty pissed in it. If memory serves me right it was going to be blown up in the back of Gibbies rhino, but for some reason we thought it was real shit and had seconds thoughts in case any of us rolled our rhinos and needed a ride for some reason or another.
That place was a kick in the ass. Lets not forget us blowing the place up after the trip down from the AVI. We left that year with a bang. It sounded like Vietanm in there that night. Then having security all over trying to figure out where and how fireworks are exploding from so many differnt locations at the same time. Goodtimes.

Three Days Only
11-02-2006, 03:58 PM
Sensitive and pissed are two totally different things. I was pissed because 3DO was a bitch for not saying anything you were a dick for not believing that it was 3DO. and you got that STD thing backwards...that shit that pops up on your lip every once in a while....ITS NOT FROM THE SUN!! fag. :p :D :p
3DO was a bitch for not saying anything........Hey you older focker!!! For some reason I belive your ass bumped me causing the water to spill. With Blings quick reaction time, aprrox 100 milliseconds, who could say anything.
For god sakes, spilling is a waste of a quality alcohol. I learned that in day one of AA!!

Phat Matt
11-02-2006, 05:07 PM
How about the toilet Gibson put in front of my trailer filled with refried beans looking like shit. Then all of us blew it up in the middle of the shuffle board course after Mr. Hottie Scotty pissed in it. If memory serves me right it was going to be blown up in the back of Gibbies rhino, but for some reason we thought it was real shit and had seconds thoughts in case any of us rolled our rhinos and needed a ride for some reason or another.
I was even there for that night. I think that is the night I drove your Rhino back from the Red Room and we dusted that couple sleeping on the trail by the channel. I think we may have taken out a couple ropes connecting a tent to a stake also. :D