PDA

View Full Version : Bored with life.

HCS
12-09-2004, 12:30 PM
I'm bored. In the past 5 years I completely remodeled my house so I'm almost done. :rolleyes: My boat is paid for and sits in my garage because it's winter time. It's slow at work so I spend all my time on here. :D When I get off work it's dark outside so there's nothing to do when I get home, except drink beer. :squiggle: I don't have any pets, my dog died. :frown: I have a new guitar, but don't have an amp yet, so I can't here it. :notam: The laundry isn't done. :redface: I do have the wife and kid for entertainment. :boxingguy
I got the winter time blues. :chi:
I think I'll write a country song. :idea:

Havasu Hangin'
12-09-2004, 12:33 PM
You can't write a country song unless your pickup is broke, too...

RiverOtter
12-09-2004, 12:35 PM
I'm bored. In the past 5 years I completely remodeled my house so I'm almost done. :rolleyes: My boat is paid for and sits in my garage because it's winter time. It's slow at work so I spend all my time on here. :D When I get off work it's dark outside so there's nothing to do when I get home, except drink beer. :squiggle: I don't have any pets, my dog died. :frown: I have a new guitar, but don't have an amp yet, so I can't here it. :notam: The laundry isn't done. :redface: I do have the wife and kid for entertainment. :boxingguy
I got the winter time blues. :chi:
I think I'll write a country song. :idea:
I think you just did :D

HCS
12-09-2004, 12:38 PM
Truck was broke. Daughter moved to LA.

switchin'addiction
12-09-2004, 12:45 PM
Gotta be something in there about somebody cheatin' to be a country song. :D

RiverOtter
12-09-2004, 12:50 PM
Gotta be something in there about somebody cheatin' to be a country song. :D
One of my favorite lines "You can't call it cheatin if she reminds me of you" Gin Blossoms

switchin'addiction
12-09-2004, 12:51 PM
One of my favorite lines "You can't call it cheatin if she reminds me of you" Gin Blossoms
Guess I never heard that line before, good one though. :D

HCS
12-09-2004, 01:00 PM
Brooks and Dunns best hits is one of my favorites.
Lines like.
"I put my right hand on this bar and swear on this beer"
Under a neon moon. Another fav makes me want to go to a bar.

BarryMac
12-09-2004, 01:15 PM
HCS, send the kids to bed and play with the wife, that's what I would do if I were you. HMMM....

NOTALENT
12-09-2004, 01:19 PM
wow...there is so much to do in life, how can u get bored??? Go to the Gym, start a new hobby do something man!!! :2purples:

OLDRAT
12-09-2004, 01:23 PM
Not too hard to come up with a good ole depressive, wrist slittin' country
song when you live in Okiehoma.
Good topic starters:
- dog died (always a standard!)
- tornado or divorce, either way you loose the trailer
- pick-up won't start or it's on blocks
- girlfriend or wife leaves (sometimes a good thing)
- daughter gets pregnant (hopefully not by a family member)
- wife or girlfriend has gone a cheatin'
- don't have the money to move up to a double-wide.
See, you can do it!
OR

Her454
12-09-2004, 01:25 PM
LMAO..... one of my favorites also......................

Boat Loan Guy
12-09-2004, 02:13 PM
Hardcore
I know just how you are feeling. Its slows way down in the winter, the other day I went to see the doc and tell him how depressed I was and he told me to get a hobby. So I went sking on Monday and Jacked my back up. For the last 2 days I have been on bed rest and this is the first day back to work and it is so dead here, wondering why I drove the 35 miles to be here. All its doing is jacking my back up even worse. But must say the drugs the doc gave me are outstanding. To make matters worst cant even put the kids to bed and play with the ladie. :devil: So I guess I feel your pain.....

HCS
12-09-2004, 03:04 PM
wow...there is so much to do in life, how can u get bored??? Go to the Gym, start a new hobby do something man!!! :2purples:
I have a home gym. So every other night I lay on the bench and stare at the plates. Iv'e been to more bars in my life than bar fly. I went to Dimple records and couldn't find any music I like. I don't watch TV it bores me. Like Boat Loan Guy a have a bad back from crashing on waterskis and dirt bikes to many times. I'm starting to feel the aches and pains of getting old. When the phone rings it's not for me. My friends either quit drinking or have died.
Verse 2. :D :D

HOSS
12-09-2004, 03:57 PM
Shoot youself in the penis with a .22. That`ll give ya something to do. :coffeycup

Havasu_Dreamin
12-09-2004, 04:12 PM
Shoot youself in the penis with a .22. That`ll give ya something to do. :coffeycup
Yeah, like jump around and bleed! :eek: :2purples:

Sleek-Jet
12-09-2004, 04:19 PM
- pick-up won't start or it's on blocks
-
I guess that's why all the cowboys drive Fords... gives 'em material for the songs... :D

HCS
12-09-2004, 04:28 PM
I tried. I missed. You.. :hammerhea

HOSS
12-09-2004, 04:31 PM
AAHHHH, I meen,,,,I`m not that bored. Just givin` you a quick little idea.

moneysucker
12-09-2004, 04:42 PM
LMFAO.
I smoke crack. Then I sit around worying about how everyone is out to get me. Never boring.

HCS
12-09-2004, 04:47 PM
LMFAO.
I smoke crack. Then I sit around worying about how everyone is out to get me. Never boring.
Maybe I'll try that. Then I can sit around with the blinds closed and fumble with stuff.

HOSS
12-09-2004, 04:50 PM
Nah, shoot yourself in the penis. I`ll have more respect for ya.

HCS
12-09-2004, 04:54 PM
Nah, shoot yourself in the penis. I`ll have more respect for ya.
Ok. I'll post some pics. :D

HOSS
12-09-2004, 04:59 PM
Better have a bandana ready. If you hit that main vein it could be fatal. Good luck bro. I have faith in a clean exit wound.

HOSS
12-09-2004, 05:01 PM
Oh yeah and I also advise not aiming for the base area. If you develop an infection of sorts then you no the deal. Sorta like killing a tree,,,,ya wanna get it at the base.

WILDERTHANU
12-09-2004, 05:05 PM
http://www.cocaine-effects.com/images/cocaine.jpg

HCS
12-09-2004, 05:13 PM
Oh yeah and I also advise not aiming for the base area. If you develop an infection of sorts then you no the deal. Sorta like killing a tree,,,,ya wanna get it at the base.
Now why am I doing this? I thought you didn't like piercings. :confused:

moneysucker
12-09-2004, 05:15 PM
Maybe I'll try that. Then I can sit around with the blinds closed and fumble with stuff.
It may help with your back pain too. Are you taking apart your computer to "fix" it like all other crack heads.

HCS
12-09-2004, 05:25 PM
It may help with your back pain too. Are you taking apart your computer to "fix" it like all other crack heads.
Actually I'm taking my guns apart and cleaning them so I can shoot myself in the penis.

LVJAKAZ
12-09-2004, 05:33 PM
AWWW....if your dog died get a puppy, that will cheer you up :)

HOSS
12-09-2004, 09:34 PM
Actually I'm taking my guns apart and cleaning them so I can shoot myself in the penis.
Jesus H.
Machine oil will develop an infection. I need more cough syrup. This shit is mmmmmm,,,mmmmmm,,,good. Tingly mutha phuca.

Debbolas
12-09-2004, 09:39 PM
Is that how ya got the tick? :D

HOSS
12-09-2004, 09:48 PM
Oh no. I was hunting and didn`t have paper. Reeds cause cuts so I just made a potatoe wedge out of a sock. Guess that wasn`t too smart. Now a potato wedge dipped would have probably been the way to go but I had no turpinetine either.

Debbolas
12-09-2004, 09:50 PM
are there no leaves where you hunt? :idea:

HOSS
12-09-2004, 09:52 PM
Wasn`t were I was at. And dead brown leaves ain`t the ticket.
Hey, I`m listenning to Snow. Informer,,,,I take ya boom boom down. This song is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo,,,,cool. Take ya boom bbooom down

Debbolas
12-09-2004, 09:54 PM
My son is a boy scout and one of their ten essentials they pack is.................um...............toliet paper...................could ya just take come with you or would that be toooooooooo pedestrian........... :)
I guess they bury it under rocks, so don't EVER dig under rocks in the wilderness :squiggle:

HOSS
12-09-2004, 09:57 PM
I was a boy scout. I never had a uniform and they kicked me out for dipping Skoal. I didn`t even know the damn pledge with the 2 fingers. Most of the guys in there were gay. Some of the guys were cool and when we would go on little outings we would burn fern.

Debbolas
12-09-2004, 09:59 PM
Did fern get upset? ;)

HOSS
12-09-2004, 10:01 PM
We`d burn fern and come back all giggly. Takin` knot tyin` classes and how to kill a bear with a kitchen fork and how to hollow whale bone for safety whistles.

Dr. Eagle
12-09-2004, 10:03 PM
You can't write a country song unless your pickup is broke, too...
HEy the dog did die though...

HOSS
This is also when I first realized that I didn`t like to listen to other people. I always had a better way. Like with fishing. I can go to the store and buy Ms. Paul`s stuff. All cleaned, breaded, and fully microwavable. What the hell is the matter with people.

Debbolas
little boys are so cute like that, all tough and ready to take on the world!
My son's Troop is a backpacking troop and just hiked Yosemite :jawdrop:

moneysucker
12-09-2004, 10:32 PM
I was thinking about back packing but I soon realized that there is no A/c, no heater, limited showers, and a cooler of beer is heavy. I don't know what happened between tenting and Motorhomes and hotels but I am so much happier now.

HCS
12-10-2004, 09:10 AM
If your going to crap in the woods pic yourself up a bumper dumper.
http://www.bumperdumper.com/art/turkey1.jpg
http://www.bumperdumper.com/art/Ublogo.jpg
http://www.bumperdumper.com/art/ubt2.jpg

AzDon
12-10-2004, 09:37 AM
I recently started an exercise program.... I sit in my recliner with a beer and watch my wife while she does aerobics with a Denise Austin video.... She and the video are fun to watch and it seems to be working for me because I'm not gaining any weight. My wife pointed out that there are a couple of guys in the video to show other guys that they should participate, but I told her that they aren't really guys because REAL guys wouldn't allow themselves to be seen in an exercise video!

HCS
12-10-2004, 10:04 AM
I recently started an exercise program.... I sit in my recliner with a beer and watch my wife while she does aerobics with a Denise Austin video.... She and the video are fun to watch and it seems to be working for me because I'm not gaining any weight. My wife pointed out that there are a couple of guys in the video to show other guys that they should participate, but I told her that they aren't really guys because REAL guys wouldn't allow themselves to be seen in an exercise video!
Richard Simmons is a guy.
Well maybe.