PDA

View Full Version : Billing Clerk Needed In SoCal

sigepmock
12-09-2004, 03:03 PM
This is a long shot but I figure i'd give it a try.
I run a metal building components manufacturing plant in lovely Rialto, CA (near the end of the 210 Fwy) and I am looking for a billing clerk. Hours are from 7:30am to 4PM with 1/2 hour lunch, starting at $12 to $13 an hour, more if experienced. I am looking for someone with a good attitude and a willingness to work hard(not spend all day on HB.com :) ) I have been through three people in the last three months, and just fired the last one last Friday because she decided she needed a half day off work just because. Is there anybody out there interested that has 1/2 a brain, some basic computer skills, and common sense that is interested? PM for more info.
Thanks,
Chris

BarryMac
12-09-2004, 03:17 PM
This is a long shot but I figure i'd give it a try.
I run a metal building components manufacturing plant in lovely Rialto, CA (near the end of the 210 Fwy) and I am looking for a billing clerk. Hours are from 7:30am to 4PM with 1/2 hour lunch, starting at $12 to $13 an hour, more if experienced. I am looking for someone with a good attitude and a willingness to work hard(not spend all day on HB.com :) ) I have been through three people in the last three months, and just fired the last one last Friday because she decided she needed a half day off work just because. Is there anybody out there interested that has 1/2 a brain, some basic computer skills, and common sense that is interested? PM for more info.
Thanks,
Chris
I don't do billing but tell me more about your Metal Building MFG Co.

sigepmock
12-09-2004, 04:59 PM
Here's a link to our website. I run the Rialto plant. Let me know if I can help you out.
Rib Roof (http://ribroof.com/) and
Components Plus (http://componentsplusinc.com/)
Same company different names.
Chris

Bre
12-09-2004, 05:00 PM
Can someone do this from home? :D

sigepmock
12-09-2004, 05:12 PM
Only if you send pictures every half hour :eek: Hope my wife doesn't see this :crossx:

Bre
12-09-2004, 05:13 PM
:D
Oh well thought I'd ask :mix:

Mrs.HLB
12-10-2004, 08:16 AM
Hi Sigepmock,
Check your pm.
Thanks, Mrs.HLB

Bob Hostetter
12-10-2004, 08:25 AM
We have a family run bookkeping company in San Bernardino, and might be able to do this for less then you would pay for an inhouse employee.
If you are interested drop me and email and we can discuss it.
Bob Hostetter
Mtrclass@aol.com