PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone ordered the new DCB..

Starloans
12-10-2004, 07:27 PM
F32?

framer1
12-10-2004, 07:33 PM
Never heard of a f-32 :confused:

BADBLOWN572
12-10-2004, 07:39 PM
Anyone have any pictures of the boat?

Starloans
12-10-2004, 07:39 PM
Never heard of a f-32 :confused:
Me either.........until today.

Havasu Hangin'
12-10-2004, 07:42 PM
Talk to Charley...he's selling them. :notam:

Goodtime$
12-10-2004, 10:14 PM
It looks like another great boat from DCB, i dont think it will be done anytime soon, a F29 with some feet attached to it. Congrats to those who are lucky enough to afford that bad boy.

WetWillie
12-11-2004, 02:07 AM
I hear it may be done in time for the LA show. Meaning number 1 no real digging! But yes Charley is the man to talk to. ;)

MRS FLYIN VEE
12-11-2004, 08:13 AM
DCB has a 32? LOL!! ;) don't tell the MR.. we might just be gettin a new boat. :supp:

BoatFloating
12-11-2004, 09:06 AM
It looks like another great boat from DCB, i dont think it will be done anytime soon, a F29 with some feet attached to it. Congrats to those who are lucky enough to afford that bad boy.
I heard they took the 34' and cut the achors off and 2'..... ;)

BoatFloating
12-11-2004, 09:08 AM
DCB has a 32? LOL!! ;) don't tell the MR.. we might just be gettin a new boat. :supp:
Then you better get a wider garage or a lot of extra gel coat.....
:jawdrop:

MRS FLYIN VEE
12-11-2004, 09:13 AM
Then you better get a wider garage or a lot of extra gel coat.....
:jawdrop:
hmmmmm. that was a low blow.. but what would anyone expect from someone who is PW. :supp: :D :D

BoatFloating
12-11-2004, 09:54 AM
hmmmmm. that was a low blow.. but what would anyone expect from someone who is PW. :supp: :D :D
Turth hurts.......
Maybe I can give you some trailer backing lessons.....
:cool:

MRS FLYIN VEE
12-11-2004, 11:01 AM
Turth hurts.......
Maybe I can give you some trailer backing lessons.....
:cool:
I doubt it very much.. I am good at backing a trailor.. ask anyone who has seen me.. I was not backing our boat from the garage. I was pulling it out.. our door is only 8ft and the boat is about 8ft tall.. but I guess you wouldn't know about a big boat. :hammerhea :wink: :wink:

cola
12-11-2004, 01:03 PM
I'll take the old one. :cool:

BoatFloating
12-11-2004, 01:06 PM
I doubt it very much.. I am good at backing a trailor.. ask anyone who has seen me.. I was not backing our boat from the garage. I was pulling it out.. our door is only 8ft and the boat is about 8ft tall.. but I guess you wouldn't know about a big boat. :hammerhea :wink: :wink:
That would make sense if you hit a canopy but you hit the side....
:hammer2: Once it went in then it should come out the same. It wasn't going to grow taller. If it did that then Dave should sprinkle some of that growth dust on himself, that boy could use a few more inches. maybe he did but it only effected his hair. Hey Dave, Danny Zucko (Grease) called and wants his hair do back :shift:
So maybe Jamie should have a puller outer since you can only back it up..... :hammerhea :2purples: :D ;)

MRS FLYIN VEE
12-11-2004, 01:12 PM
That would make sense if you hit a canopy but you hit the side....
:hammer2: Once it went in then it should come out the same. It wasn't going to grow taller. If it did that then Dave should sprinkle some of that growth dust on himself, that boy could use a few more inches. maybe he did but it only effected his hair. Hey Dave, Danny Zucko (Grease) called and wants his hair do back :shift:
So maybe Jamie should have a puller outer since you can only back it up..... :hammerhea :2purples: :D ;)
Put it this way.. I have 1" or so on each side of the garage once the boat is in.. so I think I do a damn good job..
don't be a hater it's not my fault you have to run when the wife snaps her fingers.. sniff sniff.. I can smell that pw from here. :crossx: :smile: :smile:

BoatFloating
12-11-2004, 01:36 PM
Put it this way.. I have 1" or so on each side of the garage once the boat is in.. so I think I do a damn good job..
don't be a hater it's not my fault you have to run when the wife snaps her fingers.. sniff sniff.. I can smell that pw from here. :crossx: :smile: :smile:
I agree damaging the new boat 1 time a year is a damn good job. Maybe you big ballers should get a bigger garage so you don't have to get the gelcoat fixed once a year. Or maybe you should have your man do it after a couple Goose and Rock Stars.... I'm sure the results are the same..... But this way he can only yell at himself instead of you.....
:wink: :hammerhea :eek:

UnionJack
12-11-2004, 02:10 PM
I have heard of it, and I guess they are adding three feet to the 29', or so I have been told

mbrown2
12-11-2004, 02:21 PM
Hey Dave, Danny Zucko (Grease) called and wants his hair do back :shift:
LMAO...that was some funny chit right there. :D

mbrown2
12-11-2004, 02:23 PM
So Charlie or whoever has the scoop will it be a center pod boat? :idea:

Jordy
12-11-2004, 05:35 PM
I have heard of it, and I guess they are adding three feet to the 29', or so I have been told
I heard they were adding 6' to the 26'er's. :D :D :D